Rescuing Sweet Olivia 02

Story Info
RESCUING SWEET OLIVIA 02.
8.4k words
4.67
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This is a fictional story. I do not condone rape or anyone being forced to anything. If the Non Consensual stories, rape fictional fantasies are not your piece of cake, or make you feel uncomfortable, please quit reading and search under a different category. This story contains forced sex, kidnapping, abduction, and some dark scenarios that might disturb you. Discretion is advised.

Please read RESCUING SWEET OLIVIA 01 first to get into the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESCUING SWEET OLIVIA 02

Sophia finds something but somebody pays due.

Sophia's day started early that tuesday. She had a hard time falling asleep after seeing Cindy's video. Although she took some pills to reduce her stress and relax, her mind was invaded with vivid pictures of the poor Cindy being ravaged and broken by those bastards.

The point that got her really upset was knowing that there were people paying for those contents. As soon as the sun dawned she was up and working again.

She got to her computer and worked on setting some alerts on any new content for this dark web site. She added a forwarding method that would deliver any news from her fake email to her real account. That way she would be assured to know if anything about Olivia or any other friend of hers ravishment got broadcasted.

Sophia also sat up her mobile video studio to broadcast a live session where she spoke about Olivia's friend, Cindy. She alerted everyone in her broadcast about the perils of this situation. She asked all of them not to get involved with people who might make wonderful promises but would end up making you pay hard for them. She also asked all her viewers to message her if anybody knew anything about any of these girls, or any other suspicious activity that may be related.

After finishing her live session she called Claudia to inform her about her advances in the case. She was about to tell her what she said in the morning live session, but Claudia told her she had already seen her live.

"How bad was it?" Claudia asked her with some evident anxiety.

"Trust me, Claudia. You don't want to know." Sophia answered without giving much information.

"Was it that bad? Was she raped?" Claudia asked.

"She was raped in every manner you may imagine possible in her young body. She was humiliated. She may also be pregnant from that abuse right now." Sophia finally released, unable to hold it anymore.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the middle of the call. None of them knew how to deal with what Sophia discovered.

"Have you been able to contact Cindy's parents yet?" Sophia asked.

"Somebody told me they moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina for some months. Don't know where they are living now." Claudia answered.

"Ok. It's a dead end lead there, then." Sophia thought out loud. "I've spread my network to alert me on any news about Olivia from now on."

"I really appreciate that, dear. I'm really worried about my sweet Olivia." Claudia admitted almost sobbing. "I might not be able to stand to hear or know she being harmed or raped."

There was not much that Sophia could do. She just had to wait for more information to come, so that she could unveil that gang. Once she hung up her call with Claudia she took her laptop again and decided to go further into that site in the dark web where she found Cindy's video. She didn't want to stumble accidentally taking any wrong direction, so she called her friend Andrea and arranged to meet at her place.

When she arrived at Andrea's house she found her listening to some heavy metal music. As always she was dressed in her black t-shirt with her black skirt and her boots. Andrea welcomed her to her small apartment and lowered the music volume so they could chat.

Andrea's face got more and more stern as Sophia told her what she had found about Cindy. Sophia spared her from certain details as she didn't want her to flee. Sophia needed her help and was committed to digging on it as far as she could.

Sitting at Andrea's studio, Sophia looked all around her. All she could see was nerdy stuff and lots of computers, devices and screens. Andrea was renowned as the best hacker in town, even in the whole state. She made a living out of that.

Andrea's fingers moved fast, writing codes, opening pages, and doing all her stuff.

"Is there any chance we can find out who owns the domain, the IP, or anything from the site where I've found Cindy?" Sophia asked.

"It may be tricky, Sophia. I've found it's registered to a concealed offshore company," she told her. "But there may be some data we could gather from it." Andrea said with a confident smile.

She kept on typing, reading source codes, logging to some strange pages, and doing her magic. Suddenly a smile was drawn in her face.

"Gotcha!!!" Andrea said with excitement. "Here you have, my dear!"

As Sophia watched the screen she saw a map in the middle of an unknown town in the Amazonas.

"They used a high power satellite Internet connection. The one some TV companies use, that one with a big dish. They may connect from anywhere they want." Andrea started explaining.

"But they didn't count on my skills." Andrea said, proud of her finding. "I've hacked the satellite log and found the location from where that video was streamed."

Unknown to both of them, the camera led of her laptop blinked twice and then shut off. While Sophia googled the location and the hotels in that area, she found some pictures that were the spitting image of the place where Cindy's video was recorded.

"Can you find out who owns this hotel?" Sophia asked Andrea.

"Sure!! Let me try," she obliged.

After opening a series of pages Andrea's face wasn't happy. She kept on typing once and again and again but couldn't get anything conclusive.

"I'm sorry Sophia. It's quite well shadowed. I've found a dozen companies from the Middle East, China, Argentina, even in unknown islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. It keeps me going back and forth but I couldn't find any person or group behind." Andrea admitted.

Sophia perfectly knew what that meant, but didn't want to stress Andrea. She thanked her friend and asked her to invoice her for such valuable consulting services.

As Sophia was driving home from Andrea's house, she received a phone call from an unknown number. She parked her car as soon as she could and answered the call.

"Hi Sophia. My name is Maggie and I'm Cindy's mother." the voice on the phone introduced herself.

"Hi Maggie. Glad you finally got the chance to call me. I'm working on Olivia's case and also would love to open it to your daughter Cindy also." replied Sophia in excitement.

"I just wanted to share with you that Cindy had a miscarriage and lost her pregnancy yesterday. She's under medical observation and treatment." Maggie said with a babbling voice. "I know you wanted to talk to her. Claudia told me so. But that won't be possible."

Sophia felt the hit of Maggie's determination as a door slamming in her face. Sophia was determined to fight for her chance to get more information, and wouldn't let that end so easily.

"I understand her stress. I understand she had an awful experience. I just wanted to collect any memories she might have to get to her attackers. That might boost her confidence." Sophia said, trying to negotiate and encourage her

"She won't do that. She's under a severe psychological treatment for PTSD with heavy medication. She was recommended to avoid any memories from her most difficult moments." Maggie stated in a stern voice.

"I understand Maggie. Just let me know if anything changes then. I'll be patient." Sophia offered.

"She just left me some words for you this morning. As soon as she knew you were going after Olivia she wanted to tell you something." Maggie said.

There was silence in the middle of the conversation. Sophia feared the cell phone connection might have been broken. But after looking at her phone display she heard Maggie talking again with a crying voice.

"Please let Sophia know these people are not amateurs. They're a whole organization and they're very dangerous!" Maggie read from the letter. "Tell her not to get involved in this investigation as she might be in big peril. These people are really dangerous!! They'd raped me!! They prevented me from terminating that rape's pregnancy. They enjoyed my breeding and told me they were going to auction my baby. You're not strong enough. You're no match for them. Quit the case before it's too late for you also." Maggie said.

A new silence floated around. In all her years of fighting abuse she had never felt so scared. She felt goosebumps all over her body, her legs trembling and her mind recalled all the details of Cindy's ordeal. She gulped and recomposed herself to finally reply Maggie

"I understand Cindy's experience and the fear she might be feeling. Hug her with all your love and tell her thank you. I'll be extra careful. Thanks for the advice, " Sophia replied.

"Just called you because she asked me to do so. Wish you the best, Sophia." Maggie said before hanging the call.

Sophia grabbed the car's steering wheel and took a profound breath. She needed to calm down a bit. The image of that girl being pregnant and being kept that way, was way too strong. Didn't they let her take the morning after pill after her assault? How did she end that way? Moreover the adult way she warned her about what she would expect, thrilled her bones.

"I'm not going to quit!! I'm not going to quit Olivia!! No one will scare me enough not to rescue you!!" She repeated and promised herself.

It was late that day when she took notes of everything she found that day. Under the folder Olivia she was keeping record of everything she found along with a text document detailing her activities.

She checked her social media inboxes before going to sleep. No news about Olivia or Cindy's further information.

It had been a hard day and as soon as she rested her head on the pillow, she felt immediately asleep.

Next morning she woke up at 8AM and prepared herself a breakfast as usual. She was checking the news, when she heard her doorbell ring.

When she opened the door, nobody was there. Searching around she could see nothing but a small box package in front of her door. It had no labels, but she was sure it wasn't there last night. She picked it up and brought it inside her apartment. Somehow she had a bad feeling. Something frightened her about it. After analyzing it in all ways she could, and finding no clue, she opened it.

"Oh my God!!! No!!!" Sophia cried out. "Not Andrea!!!"

Inside the box was Andrea's unmistakable choker she was wearing the day before when she was at her place. A standard printed paper accompanied it with a clear message:

WE DON'T LIKE SMART ASSES!!

WE DON'T LIKE GOSSIP NOSY GIRLS!!

WANT TO SEE YOUR FRIEND?

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHERE!

10PM SHARP.

DON'T MISS IT!!

A chime alert startled her. A notification appeared in her smartphone. It was an email from her forwarded account. It contained an announcement for that night's live show shared as "MEET THE BEST NERD CUNT IN TOWN!!"

Sophia started to cry desperately. Her sensation of guilt was rising tenfold, a thousand fold.

She called her again and again over her phone but every time she did, it went to the message box. She also tried her facebook, Instagram and Tiktok accounts with no success.

She was blaming herself for getting into this case. She was blaming herself for involving Andrea in it. She would never forgive herself if she got hurt. She could never bear to imagine her being kidnapped or taken against her will.

Andrea's words sounded in her mind: "They use a satellite Internet service that is unable to be traced unless you have access to the satellite log." Who would help her now to trace the place of her own kidnaping, or eventually assault? She felt defenseless and vulnerable.

She watched the clock on the wall ticking. She still had 12 hours left. Anyway she felt the impotence of not knowing what to do to stop what was about to happen. Was there any way to stop all this shit? Desperation led her mind to consider an improbable solution: she would even accept the notion of swapping places with Andrea if it meant securing her release, acknowledging deep down that it offered no real resolution.

A potent rage brewed within Sophia as her mind raced for a course of action. She delved into her contacts, desperately seeking anyone who could lend a hand. If only she had a connection to an agency like the FBI, CIA, or Homeland Security. Unfortunately, she did not.

"Claudia!!!" She suddenly said out loud.

With bated breath, Sophia dialed Claudia's number, hoping beyond hope that she would answer. A sigh of relief escaped her throat when Claudia's voice came through on the other end. Anxiously, Sophia recounted all the events of the past day, and Claudia listened attentively to every detail of her report.

"We don't have much time left!!" Claudia hurried her. "I'll call my contact at the FBI right away!!"

"Thanks Claudia. Anything you can do to help her is really appreciated. I'll wait for your call back." Sophia said.

When Claudia hung up Sophia started to walk all around her apartment. She couldn't bear her anxiety, checking her phone every minute. She looked at the clock on the wall. There were only 9 hours left!!

When her phone rang back she heard Claudia again. She sounded a bit upset. Her contact at the FBI didn't believe her. Even when she offered Cindy's video she refused to take it as evidence arguing it was demonstrated that it didn't happen in our country. Anything related to that video should be addressed by Venezuela's police department. Claudia tried to explain to her FBI contact that Andrea was a missing person right now, and the kidnapping occurred inside the country. It was a very real crime happening right now in our country. But he told her to fill a Missing Person Report and let the 72 hours period pass so he could intervene given the due process. Claudia felt her blood boiling in her veins and shouted several insults at the agent. She told him that by the time he moved his ass, Andrea would be surely raped, abused and perhaps killed or pregnant. The agent excused himself for having his hands tied and ended the call.

Desperation consumed Sophia, leaving her lost and unsure of what to do. The realization that she couldn't do anything to aid her friend Andrea devastated her, and a sense of betrayal loomed. The absence of help from anyone weighed heavily on both of them. As she continued the call, Sophia could hear Claudia's silent sobs on the line, amplifying the shared anguish between them.

"Do you mind if I come to watch whatever happens tonight on your laptop?" Claudia asked.

"Are you sure?" Sophia questioned her. "Your daughter wasn't found yet, and this may trigger high levels of anxiety in you."

"I'll be just fine. I need to see what those bastards are doing. I've to prepare my mind on whatever would happen to my child!!" Claudia said with a bit of anger.

Sophia wasn't quite convinced, but she finally accepted Claudia's pressure. At least she will have someone to share her impotence with. She also realized that nothing could be worse than hearing the word 'rape' or 'raped' and not being able to put any context to it.

At 9:30 PM Claudia knocked at Sophia's home. Sophia opened her door still wearing her jeans and t-shirt she used all day long. In her right hand a glass full of whiskey showed her evident difficulty to cope with the situation. A lot of Kleenex tissues were spread around the living room.

"Should I fix you a drink?" She asked Claudia.

"Yes, please. I need something strong too!!" accepted Claudia.

Connected to her 46 inch TV was Sophia's notebook. She had already prepared everything for the time of the transmission. She would have preferred to avoid watching it altogether, but the stakes were too high. Gathering any information from tonight's session could prove vital for the rescue mission involving both Olivia and, now, Andrea. The only thought that helped Sophia to focus on this was hoping that Andrea's sacrifice would be worthy.

"Please keep in mind that, if what we're about to see is similar to what happened to Cindy, it might devastate you," Sophia warned Claudia. "Don't you dare pass out, as I'm not going to take care of you." She added with a stern voice.

When Sophia opened the exact linked page included in the invite she found a series of pictures of Andrea. They were evidently taken from her computers. A big banner on top announced today's theme:

HACKING A NERD'S BODY

FULL ACCESS - GANGBANG - UNPROTECTED SEX

On the lower part of the screen something that resembled a ranking appeared. It was in constant movement with the numbers fluctuating. On the left column of the ranking appeared what seemed like nicknames. In the middle column it showed something under the category of "User Qualification" on previous performances. And finally on the last right column appeared the number of bitcoins being bid. Watching it move and develop, Sophia concluded that it may reflect a simple math formula where they weigh previous performance qualifications and their Bitcoin offering. It blew her mind when she realized it might be the way they choose those who would be granted the privilege to perform inside the room.

Claudia and Sophia were left in disbelief at what they uncovered. In the end, it appeared to be nothing more than a business venture. Claudia, attempting to grasp the extent of the situation, checked the Bitcoin value at that precise moment, her mouth falling open in astonishment as she ran the numbers. Several hundreds of thousands of dollars were on the table--an unexpected and staggering revelation.

"For God's sake Sophia!!! Who are these men paying those ridiculous amounts of money to rape an innocent girl!!!" Claudia cried out loud with evident anger.

"I know it won't be easy, Claudia, but I need you to promise not to get mad while watching this." Sophia said. "We need to stay cold, focused and calm. We need to gather any new piece of information we can to get these bastards."

As the countdown on screen approached zero, both women's nerves got worse. That calm, coldness and focus was proving hard to keep. The chat window appeared on the right side of the screen, but was disabled by the moment. On the center of the screen a typical full body portrait of Andrea was on display. She was smiling while posing at her studio in her house wearing a Dr House t-shirt and her favorite plaid skirt, also wearing her usual black boots with metal details.

Time finally catched up with reality and as the screen refreshed, the panoramic camera showed Andrea in what seemed like an office. The camera was on top and showed her anxiously walking into the room. She was looking all around to find a way out. She kept looking at the fingerprint access sensor near the door trying to decide how she would open it. Using a metal plate from her boot she unscrewed it and after a few seconds she opened the door.

With extreme caution she peeped the hallway and spotted another door. Upon opening it she could see what seemed like a data center. A computer was connected to the network and running. She felt confident playing in her grounds. Doing something of her magic, she passed its security to finally connect herself to the whole building security access.

"Go Andrea!!! You can do it!!!" Sophia cheered with excitement.

Peeping again through the door Andrea sneaked out to an iron door. The camera followed her going downstairs and along some corridors until opening one last door that led to another room. This time the room was pitch black. It was evident in her face that she didn't expect that. The lack of illumination and her impossibility to see the whole room, took her by surprise. She then slid along the wall hoping to remain unnoticed and find the other door that would set her free.

DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers