Rescuing Sweet Olivia 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged him with all her force fearing that she would get hurt if she didn't. Her legs and arms were wrapped around him, koala like, feeling his strength. It was a brutal experience she had never experienced before, and she was now moaning loud and primal. Once again all her sense of control went away. Andrea felt like a simple puppet sitting on his cock. She was feeling him hitting deeper and deeper inside her, unable and unwilling to stop him.

Another man took her from her back and caressed her boobs, playing with her nipples. She moaned louder, feeling all her body shiver in that contact. Her extremely sensitive body was on fire and reacting to every fondling, especially on her most sensitive areas. Andrea was in complete bliss, and didn't notice when the man behind her started to rub her asshole. He was applying something slithery there and specially caressing her asshole. She was unused to that sensation but felt it really hot. The more he pressed her asshole, the more he pressed his fingers in, the louder she moaned.

Andrea suddenly opened her eyes wide. She started to revolt and squirm as much as she could. He was pushing his cock slowly inside her asshole.

"NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! PLEASE NOT THERE!!!" she yelled. "IT HURTS!! IT HURTS!!"

But it was useless. They won't stop. Firmly grabbing her thighs and buttocks he kept going inside her. Painfully she felt how she got forcefully impaled on that hard relentless cock.

"Tell me how it feels, bitch!!" The man in her pussy said while holding her cheeks again and staring at her eyes.

"FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!" she yelled. "TAKE IT OUT!!! IT'S TEARING ME!!"

"Three inches in. Four more to go." The man raping her ass whispered in her ear.

"No way I can take that!!" Andrea begged.

"You're doing it well. You're halfway in." He whispered again.

Andrea couldn't believe it. She had never had anal sex before. She always feared it and denied it to her boyfriends. There she was now!! She was having two cocks rammed into both of her holes without a word to say. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she braced herself to endure this.

"One last effort, cunt. It's almost all inside you." He said increasing his massage on her clit. "Too much computer, nerd girl!! It's time to show you what you're good for!!"

Andrea couldn't believe it. Hugging the man in front of her as if her life depended on that, she was taking not only a big cock in her pussy, but another one inside her ass. She started to breathe heavily and closed her eyes. As she relaxed, pain slowly subsided, her anal muscles gave way to the intruder and she got slowly accustomed to his girth.

"Oh shit!!! Fuck!!!" She reacted while moaning. "This is so wrong!!!'

"Feels good. Doesn't it?" The man fucking her pussy said.

"Fuck you, bastards!!!! Ohhh... shit!!!" Andrea tried to protest, but a moan escaped her throat in the middle.

"You love it, slut!! You love being stuffed to the brim!!" Said the man in front of her kissing her lips. "You're a natural whore!!"

Another orgasm rocked her as soon as she heard those words. This time she felt it coming from her crotch and burning her inside out. She cried and yelled as her body spasmed between those two guys. Her hug strengthened, rubbing her sensitive nipples over his chest.

"Ready for another load, slut?" He said, holding her chin and staring directly at her watered eyes.

Andrea could only moan and open her mouth gasping for air as this new orgasm was strong and exhausting. He moaned too and held her close to him, spanking her ass while moving inside her. Andrea opened her eyes as she felt him powerfully spraying his hot seed inside her once more. She was surprised to feel how deep he reached, her womb being warmed from inside. If that was the feeling of being bred, it felt like bliss.

A couple of minutes later the man in her ass also exploded inside her. She trembled, feeling an anal orgasm for her first time, as she felt her bowels warmly filled with his hot seed.

Once both guys unloaded their cocks inside her, she laid gawky on the carpet floor.

"Please. No more!! I can't take any more!!!" She softly whimpered.

But they didn't care. Another man kneeled between her legs. She saw in awe his fat black dick being stroked in his hand, hard and ready. He took both her ankles and raised them to fold them over her shoulders. Her cum leaking pussy and her red ass were completely exposed now. With one powerful and merciless thrust he slid all his tool inside her.

"Oh FUCK!! FUCK!!!" She yelled. "I'm going to die!! You're so big!!!"

Andrea gasped and opened her eyes wide. Her hands over the black man's chest couldn't stop him from brutally pounding her. His tool was way bigger than the others. She felt a delicious sensation of her pussy being stretched to her painful limits. Once again she was moaning, panting and on the edge of a new climax. Her watered eyes were fixed on him. Unable to think straight, she was instinctively loving being taken that way. She was now feeling a filthy slut. Moaning like a bitch in heat she sensually licked her lips on his face.

"You're so big!!! You're tearing my pussy!!! And it feels so good!!!" She whispered in his ear. "Come on!!! Fill me in!! Rip me!! I love your cock!!"

He smirked at her and doubled his strength. The sound of his crotch slamming her ass echoed in the room until he grunted and contracted his buttocks' muscles, shooting a powerful stream of cum directly into her womb. Andrea shrieked out loud while moving her head from side to side unable to cope with the new devastating orgasm she was feeling. Her hands were firmly gripping his arms trying to hold herself from this tsunami.

Sophia and Claudia looked at each other, unable to believe what they were seeing. That was happening right at that precise moment. Andrea had turned into a sex craving slut? What was happening to her?

"We have to know what happens there. Both Cindy and now Andrea ended loving their rape!!" Sophia said. "Let's not judge them. There must be something we're missing."

On the screen you could see Andrea laying limp and feeble on the carpet after the man released her. Another man was forcing her to open her mouth by her side, and she was willingly taking his cock. Another one took her already battered and overflowed pussy and her endless rape continued for hours.

Andrea, as Sophia knew her, was no longer there. Her mind was gone elsewhere. There was only a mess of a body, sensitive enough to cum over and over again. Her skin was a sample collection of all those men's cum drying and coating her. They used her body several times, even fucking her twice and three times each in every hole and any manner possible.

At the end of the session everybody in the room and in the chat were pleased, and a crowded clapping was heard. Only Sophia and Claudia were still dreaded to what they had just seen.

When the page closed the session Sophia turned off the TV and her laptop. She faced Claudia and hugged her. The simple thought of her daughter going through all this, devastated Claudia.

"This is the most dangerous case I've ever had." Sophia admitted pouring more whisky in her glass.

"I understand, dear. I'm still shocked." Claudia mumbled. "But please, don't leave me alone. I can't quit!!"

Sophia hugged Claudia again, to comfort her. But she definitely was in panic.

After Claudia left, Sophia gathered herself to think about her next steps. In her bed, staring at the ceiling of her bedroom, and thinking of poor Andrea, she wondered where Andrea would sleep that night. Will she be able to get medical assistance to avoid getting pregnant? Would they ever free her?

While debating in all those thoughts, Sophia's smartphone chimed. A new message was there in her Instagram account. It was from a ghost account and had an image attached.

As Sophia opened it, she could see her friend Andrea completely wasted over the carpet. Her legs were open and semen was leaking from her pussy, ass and mouth. Her pussy lips were swollen and red, her face was a complete mess of dried cum everywhere. Sophia was startled to receive this photo in her account. But her fear turned to dread when she read the next sentence

"STOP SNEAKING AROUND!! YOU AND CLAUDIA ARE NEXT"