Rescuing Sweet Olivia 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she reached the middle of the large room, a buzzer sound startled her immediately. Her heart skipped a beat. A dozen brilliant spotlights lit on at the same time momentarily blind her while she covered her eyes trying to focus behind the spots.

"It's a trap!!!" Claudia shouted, feeling all her hopes shattering into pieces.

"Where do you think you were escaping?" The synthesized voice resounded in the huge room.

"That's the problem with you, smart asses." It continued. "You assumed you were better than us."

"Let me go!!!" Andrea shouted. "There are several agencies tracking your systems right now!!!"

"Don't bluff, cunt!!" The voice replied immediately, "Let's see if they can save you tonight."

As her eyes adjusted to the light, Andrea's face began to reveal her terrified state. In front of her, a vast underground loft unfolded, fully furnished with tables, beds, and more.

Six masked men, clad entirely in black, were scattered throughout the space. Andrea instinctively stepped back until she found herself leaning against the wall behind her.

"Oh shit!! No!!! No!!!" Andrea cried out.

"Prepare yourself to be ravished, bitch!!" Sounded the voice.

Andrea reacted like a rabbit being chased, her eyes desperately searching for an escape. Her hurried steps echoed in the room as she first sprinted to the right, finding no doors or windows. She then darted to her left, but her attempts proved futile.

Soon, Andrea found herself encircled by the black-clad men. Her 4'11'' stature, even with a bit of chubbiness, was no match for the strength of the towering figures, all standing at 5'10'' and above. The moment they seized her arms, she realized there was nothing she could do to elude her fate.

"Don't touch me!!! Get your hands off me!!!" Andrea yelled. "Leave me alone!!!"

Sophia and Claudia, unable to bear witness to the unfolding events, covered their eyes. Andrea, fueled by desperation, kicked as hard as she could, but her boots couldn't reach her attackers. Despite her resistance, they dragged her across the space until they positioned her over a table, firmly pinning her arms. Facing the ceiling, Andrea cursed everyone present even trying to spit them on their faces..

"Release me you son of a bitch!! You disgusting piece of shit!!!" Andrea yelled while kicking.

Over the chat a lot of nasty comments flooded again. Same as in Cindy's attack, they started to bet on the color of her panties. Everyone was betting it was black except a pair of users who simply said it would not be black. The bet got more unbalanced when they gambled on her crotch hair. Some of them said she was fully shaved, others bet she was trimmed, some others assured she had a wild bush down there.

As more men gathered around Andrea, her face turned from anger to real dread. Several arms were now holding her pinned to the table. She was now unable to kick anymore and felt all those men grabbing and groping her everywhere.

"Oh shit!! Shit!! This can't be happening to me!!" Andrea cried.

Andrea closed her eyes in total unwillingness to watch what was about to happen to her. A zenithal camera, suspended from the ceiling, captured her in full view. Andrea's black hair concluded in two braids, gracefully hanging on both sides of her head. Dark red lips, adorned with a lip piercing, framed her face, marked by fearful blue eyes. Her body, a bit chubby but not overweight, showed her breast rhythmically panting, going up and down, behind her black t-shirt. A bit of her belly was also shown between her t-shirt and the top of her plaid dark blue skirt. Her strong legs were gripped by several men and ended in her black platform boots.

"Are you willing to cooperate? Or shall we rip all your clothes and shred them in pieces?" The robotic voice asked her.

"Fuck you!!!" was Andrea's only answer.

"It will be the rough way then." The voice answered.

A bunch of hands were now actively groping her, ripping her clothes now. She felt a strong tug from the neckline of her t-shirt, in a savage attempt to shred it. It was hurting her neck but it would not relent. Her boots were soon gone and her plaid skirt torn away from her waist. Finally somebody got a knife and cut the neckline of her t-shirt until it finally got shredded and thrown away too.

Andrea was sobbing and shaking her head from side to side, unable to bear with what was going on. All the different cameras were now showing Andrea's pale skin and her last refuge for her modesty. Her purple underwear was all she had now to protect her from being exposed completely naked to all those men and whoever was watching the live streaming.

"Last chance, cunt!! Are you willing to take off your clothes or should we continue to show you who rules here?" The robotic voice asked once again.

Andrea sobbed deeply and opened her eyes. She couldn't avoid thinking what her nerd mind already knew. She was being broadcasted over a very difficult to trace internet platform. She also knew how this all was going to end, whether she cooperated or not. A tear rolled through her cheek.

"Please let me keep my clothes," she begged, trying to keep herself calm. "I'll take them off if you promise me that."

"Deal!!" The voice accepted.

All hands holding her then released. She could feel a sudden limited freedom to stand up and face her promise. As soon as she was on her feet, she picked the remains of her clothes and put them aside in a bunch. Trying not to look around, Andrea felt closely watched, almost raped with those men's eyes.

She stood up in front of them and her sight went directly to the floor in front of her. She couldn't make eye contact with them. She wouldn't endorse their predators feeling by letting them read her fear in her face.

"Your time to fulfill your part of the deal. Strip!!" The voice commanded.

Andrea's hands were trembling. She slowly got to the back of her bra to unfasten it. She slowly complied and let the straps fall over her arms. Pulling her bra off, she put it on top of the bunch of clothes aside. She couldn't help but cross her arms to hide her C sized tits. A new sob delayed her movements and uncovered her emotions. Andrea did her best to hide her fear from them. She knew it would only fuel their power and lust. But she was failing to conceal them.

"Completely nude, cunt!!" The voice reinforced the order with a shout.

Her trembling fingers started to reluctantly tamper with the elastics of her purple panties. With her eyes facing the floor, Andrea squatted and took them off, raising again with a hand covering her sex.

"Hands to your nape, BITCH!!" a new order shouted.

"Please!! Please!! Don't!!!" Andrea begged.

Two of the men approached her and took her wrist to her back forcing her to expose herself. Her breasts were now exposed, showing her tits freely and erect to everyone. Andrea's eyes went down to the floor again, her shame raised tenfold.

"Look at the camera, Andrea!!" The voice commanded. "Do you know how many viewers we have at this moment looking at those perky tits of yours?" it asked.

"You bastards!! You're going to pay for this!!" Andrea spouted.

"You're debuting with some 200K viewers right now. Plus those who will watch this video on demand." The voice said. "And you know what comes next. Bet there will be thousands more by then!!"

Before Andrea could even react, several men grabbed her at once. Suddenly she was again on top of the table facing the ceiling. A pair of hands unceremoniously opened her legs showing her neatly trimmed bush and her butterfly tattoo over her mons pubis.

Two fingers started to play with her labia and her clit hood right after that. Her legs quivered with every touch in an undeniable sign of excitement.

Two mouths stuck to her tits, licking her breast and nipples. Her body reaction was instant as they started to stiff and swollen.

Andrea's eyes closed again while trying to regain control of her betraying body. She knew they were trying to get her body betray her. The more aroused she could get, the more power they'll have over her.

But despite all her concentration and mind work, she couldn't believe how hot she was feeling. She was being raped, and a ton of men were right now masturbating to it online!!!! Why was her body reacting that way???

A soft moan escaped Andrea's throat. Unable to hold it anymore she felt pleasure in her body starting to surge out of control.

"Please stop!!! Please don't do this to me!!!" She begged with a halting voice.

Claudia looked astonished at Andrea's reaction. Her mouth opened and her arms limp in impotence and disbelief of what she was watching.

"Can't believe it!!! She's moaning!!!" Claudia accused.

"I've seen the same reaction on Cindy's video." Sophia answered. "Can't explain it, Claudia."

As the camera shot the close up of Andrea's clit being masturbated, a lot of fluids glistened in her crotch. The man who was masturbating her wetted his fingers and started to open her pussy labia exposing her gaping contracting hole broadcasted in an extreme close up.

Caressing its borders he slowly let his index and middle fingers sink into her willing sex. At first he played with only the tips of them, but soon he sank them to the first and second knuckles., deep inside her quivering hole.

Andrea's hips instinctively trembled, moving rhythmically to match that penetration. Her moans were now louder and her eyes were firmly shut. Her hands were now being guided to take the cocks of two of them, and she obliged, closing them over those meat poles.

"Oh Gosh!!! Stop!! Stop!!" Andrea cried while shaking her head. "You fucking bastards STOP!!"

"I will not cum to you!!" She continued in defiance.

With a high pitched shriek she inevitably came hard and convulsing, opening her eyes fully in disbelief of her own reaction.

"Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! You bastards!!! You piece of shit!!!" Andrea yelled. "I don't want to cuuuuummm!!!"

Despite all her effort to control herself Andrea came in a mind blowing orgasm. But the man touching her G spot was relentless. A huge dick was forced in front of her face. She could feel her inner urge to instinctively suck it. Her mouth was watering just by the idea. Her jaws were almost opening with their own mind.

Her arousal was playing games with her. Her mathematical mind thought that a cock in her mouth was a cock less in her cunt. That skewed thought gained the battle, giving her the needed excuse to fulfill her primal craving.

Andrea willingly opened her mouth taking that big cock in. She felt it tasted salty with a lot of precum. Closing her eyes she tried to imagine she was sucking her crush's dick to avoid the heavy sensation of guilt and filthiness growing inside her.

"She's a pro!!" someone wrote in the chat

"Fuck her!!! Fuck her silly!!!" Another one wrote.

Claudia and Sophia watched in astonishment the way Andrea was taking that cock in her mouth. A heavy silence invaded their place, only filled by Andrea's mouthful moaning.

The man between her legs sucked her clit, giving it a soft bite before taking his fingers out of her sex. On a close up camera shot, everyone could see his swollen and glistening cock rubbing against Andrea's pussy lips now. Her sex was gaping, craving being filled again with desperation

When he pushed forward, his engorged fat cock slipped almost effortlessly inside Andrea's pussy. Her pussy lips opened like a flower and embraced his rock solid meat filling her. As soon as she felt it getting inside her, she recognized the sensation. Andrea's mind was a mixture of rage and pleasure fighting each other. She haven't agree to be fucked. She had not chosen to be raped. But her body was enjoying every inch of his tool, ramming deep and powerfully.

The man inside her mouth took her head with both hands and pushed past her uvula and through her throat. Andrea's immediate reaction was to place her hands on his hips to stop him. She could feel him swelling inside her throat and rubbing it with the head of his manhood. She was not used to deepthroating. She had no experience at all on it, and had trouble breathing. He monitored her eyes getting wetter by the second and then he released.

Andrea coughed violently while trying to breathe some air. Her distorted face was drooling a mixture of his precum and her saliva. Her cheeks were redder by her effort and her eyes wetter by her tears.

A couple of minutes later he forced himself again into her. Her eyes once again went wide and red, unable to fight his assault. Her hands uselessly trying to stop his bullish and violent mouth assault.

Between her legs the other man was forcefully slamming his big cock inside her. Her pussy resisted a bit at the beginning, her muscles tense in rejection, but once his cock stretched her pussy enough, she felt it going in and out airtightly.

Andrea's body seemed like a ragdoll being used on both sides. Spit roasted by two powerful cocks, there was nothing she could do to escape. Her only hope was that they would cum fast.

The cock in her throat suddenly started to throb and pulse. She knew what was coming. Andrea reinforced her pushing in a desperate fight to pull him out.

She hated cum's taste. At that moment she remembered an awful past experience with one boyfriend when he failed to pull out or tell her. The memory of the taste and texture of that cumshot appeared vividly in her mouth. It revolted her stomach with anticipated nausea especially when it was from a man she didn't know. But there was no visible way to escape from the inevitable.

A sudden and powerful stream of cum hit her mouth insides. Warm and gooey it filled her throat in its unstoppable way to her stomach. It left her mouth sticky with all his jizz. She tried once and again to swallow his load, but her mouth still felt sticky and gooey.

"You fucking bastard!!! Disgusting piece of shit!!!" She insulted the man in a pasted voice.

Between coughs and nauseous sensations, about to throw up, she saw the never ending ejaculation go to her face and hair.

Cleaning her plastered face as best as she could Andrea wiped his cum from her eyes area. Trying to regain her control she could now focus on the other guy fucking her pussy. Although it felt great, she regained some consciousness on what was going on. She lowered her hand to her pussy and felt his cock shaft as it went in and out of her.

"Oh shit!!! Shit!!! You're not wearing a condom!!!" She shouted.

Even when he was hidden behind his mask she could guess that guy's face was smirking. They never intended to care about her pregnancy. Her mind immediately did some math. Her last period was ten days ago and she was in her most fertile days!!

"Ohh fuck!!! Pull out right now!!! You son of a bitch!!! I'm not taking any pills!!!" Andrea cried.

Her face went from calm to desperate in a second. Andrea started to twist trying to escape. Her fists hit hard on that man's chest until two guys took her arms. They raised her close to his chest, his hands groping her perky tits. She was now not only unable to escape, but rudely groped in addition.

"Look at me bitch!! Look at the one who is about to fill your womb with hot sperm!!!" the guy said, locking his eyes on hers.

"I hate you!!! Fuck you!!! Fuck you!!!" Andrea replied with evident rage in her eyes.

When that man reached his climax, he thrusted deep inside her. His swollen balls and cock powerfully spurted his first load inside her. As soon as she felt it warmly coating and flooding her pussy, her eyes went wide in disbelief and dread. His moans accompanied his next shots that went behind the first one shattering any hope she would have to avoid pregnancy.

Once they released her, Andrea took her hands to her already cum dripping pussy. She watched her fingers full of sticky cum that was slowly oozing from her pussy in astonishment.

"Oh Gosh!!! Oh fucking shit!!!" she lamented.

"What am I going to do?" She said, stunned.

Another guy lowered his pants in front of her and pulled out his hard and swollen veiny cock. Andrea then realized her peril wasn't over yet. With the remaining of her strength she tried to run away, but after two steps she felt someone dragging her from her braids and getting her on top of the table again.

This time she was facing down. Her braids were used to force her suck another cock. She felt someone behind her pulling her thighs apart and spanking her buttocks. Andrea jolted when she felt the spank hit her, only to feel a cock go deep inside her pussy again.

Andrea immediately revolted beneath him, trying to avoid the penetration, but there was nothing she could do. She was unable to escape his brutal penetration. He went deep and sudden into her sex hitting her cervix in his first stroke.

Another ordeal was starting and Andrea was losing her strength by the minute. She knew she would better calm down. One way or another her fate was sealed. She'd better accept the fact that she might be pregnant. She knew that they would not stop until they were all spent. She'd better cooperate and try to get herself in the most pleasant way. It would be all more bearable that way despite anyone's judgment.

The slapping sound of his pelvis against her buttocks was self explanatory on what her situation was at that moment. He was fixed on fucking her, and wouldn't relent until he emptied himself inside her.

Andrea focused her mind on relaxing and accepting the arousing sensations from that cock going in and out of her. Her arousal started to come back as soon as she quit fighting. Her moans growing up and her nipples getting extra sensitive rubbing the table got her to new sensations.

She soon managed to get the guy to explode in her mouth by licking his shaft and his balls. She didn't mind how gross it felt, she wanted them all to end as soon as she could, even at the expense of something she hated.

Another load of thick cum landed on her tongue. He was fully loaded, perhaps days or weeks of abstinence. He took what felt like an eternity until he was spent. Andrea silently gulped load after load of his hot jizz until he drooled his last load on her forehead. Her face was now a complete mess. Even her eyelashes were plastered with cum, her makeup long gone and her lipstick all wasted.

The man fucking her from behind was now starting to pant. She felt her new orgasm growing up and did her best to match him. As they both reached the climax together she could feel her own pussy milking his cock while rope after rope of cum filled her sex again.

Andrea tried not to think about it, but if there was any slight chance of not being pregnant with her first rape, it was now completely gone. Anyway Andrea couldn't deny she felt herself filled like she never did before. It was hard to admit but it felt awesome and she was enjoying it.

All her body was a mess. Her sex now oozed cum that kept drooling through her inner thighs. Her pussy and tits were so sensitive after being so overstimulated that she had to be careful on how to move so as not to end up unwillingly moaning.

Another man took her by her chin and stared at her messed up face. He slapped her in her face. With his other hand around her throat, he opened her legs and mercilessly rammed his cock into her pussy. Holding her throat between his fingers he was slowly and carefully choking her. Andrea opened her eyes and struggled,hitting him with her bare hands, but he was too strong. She felt herself slowly getting lightheaded while his dick hammered her pussy.

"Can't breathe!!!" She cried in a dim voice. "You're choking me!!"

He released his choking for a minute. Staring at her eyes he raised her from the floor still inside her. Holding her buttocks he got her just hanging on his cock. Andrea had never felt so used, so worthless, as he continued moving her up and down, hitting the end of her pussy with his long cock.