Rescuing Sweet Olivia 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes later she could spot some black dressed silhouette over a bridge in front of her.

"Told you not to betray me, Sophia." Alpha's voice said. "But it seems you won't listen!!!"

"Forgive her!!! It's all my fault!!!" Paula cried, still kneeling.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!!! She knew perfectly what she was doing!! She kept on defying me in every way possible!!!" Alpha sentenced "But I had the chance to know that all of this gets her wet and horny as the slut she is!!"

Sophia recalled her recent and humiliating exposure when she was forced to wear that nefarious device. But as the pill and her fantasies took control, his prediction was getting more and more present and real.

Her mind was racing again. In an unbearable state of expectation she wondered "What next??" Was he going to jump over her and take her? How is this all supposed to be?? Will she end up orgasming like her previous friends?? And the most fearful question of all. Were they all going to bread her??

Time seemed to pass agonizingly slow. All kinds of noises triggered her reactions expecting the worst.

Clicks of several doors continued sounding in her alert ears as she could now assess the size of the place as the same of a large theater. The main difference was that the size of the plateau where she was now, took 70 to 80 percent of the total with little space for 60 people and a set of 8 cameras pointing the scenario.

More than a dozen masked men entered the room. Even when she could not see their full faces, she realized some of them were smiling perversely in anticipation.

Alpha got down to the stage followed by a cameraman clearly broadcasting all that was happening. Once Alpha got to their level, he acted as the host of the show. He was now wearing a silk black elegant dressing gown with a red dragon on her back. Two other similar dressed men sided with him. Sophia was about to run, even not knowing where. She nervously spotted any place to run, but there were none. In a last call to madness she ran to her left where the guy seemed weaker. But before she could go anywhere she was catched by her arm and thrown back to the middle. Another attempt to her right was less successful either.

"You son of a bitch!!! You promised me I wouldn't have to fear!!! No one is going to harm you!!! Remember??" Sophia yelled with visible anger.

"And you promised not to betray me!!! You cunt!!!" Alpha replied while getting closer to her. "Such a simple promise to keep!!"

In a sudden move Alpha approached her and took her chin with her right hand, pressing her against the wall behind her. She tried to get his hand off her with all her might, but couldn't. She was about to kick him between his legs, but the legs of the other two men frustrated her attempt blocking hers.

"You know Sophia? I love wild cat women. I love that you keep fighting for your pride and modesty!! It excites me!!" Alpha said while sliding his hand through her neck. "But we both know that you'll end up fucked, defeated, and probably ashamed of your many orgasms..."

"YOU BASTARD!!! THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!" Sophia fighted

"Your nipples seem to disagree with you." He said while pinching Sophia's right nipple hard and long until she opened her mouth. "Look at it!!! Hard swollen and red!!! Full of delicious desire!!!"

Sophia's face was red with embarrassment. Alpha's hands over her sensible nipples took down in seconds all that she was trying to defend. Moreover, her legs were trembling while he opened her robe exposing her to everyone's look, specially for the camera closing up the movements.

"Look at those perfect and round knockers!!! I've been wanting them since the first time we met!!!" He said while caressing her tits all around with his hand. "C size. Aren't they Sophia??? Not too big but perfect and perky!!! They're going to love them!!"

Sophia closed her eyes and uselessly fought with all her might to get free. Her breathing was getting shorter, but she promised herself not to moan. Alpha's hands and the effects of the drug were exquisitely turning her body in flames. She couldn't stand Alpha's skillful hands slowly opening her robe, sliding it in a sensual way over her shoulders, exposing her to the crowd and every audience on the Internet. Her body was quivering and her useless attempts to free her arms from the powerful grip of his assistants was getting more and more theatrical and less and less real.

"Look at you!!! Such a perfect body, craving to be given the pleasure it deserves and wants!!!" He expressed it directly. "Do you really know how many times I pictured this body under your robe?? I've been repressing all my primal instincts when you flashed your tits in front of me many times!!"

"YOU'RE SICK ALPHA!!! I'M NOT CRAVING ANYTHING!!!" Sophia yelled in despair.

"You came here knowing all this. You masturbated and climaxed while watching us having a good time with your friends Andrea and Paula." He replied. "Should I show how you looked to the audience??"

"And now you broke the only rule I've told you: Not to betray me." He added. "You clearly wanted this to happen since the first moment you arrived!!"

Alpha's big powerful hands were delighted with Sophia's skin, running through her body, like the cat playing with his prey. He caressed her trembling tummy, her waist and was slowly and excruciatingly softly savoring her skin.

"Look at these perfect hips, this delicious belly.... How would it look when some of us knock your fertile egg up???"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She cried in anguish. "I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!"

"Open her legs and let me see that lovely pussy of hers!!" He commanded.

Without delay both men grabbed her legs and forcefully pulled them apart, making her spread to a very uncomfortable and shameful position.

As Alpha's hands got lower, caressing her hips, Sophia started to cry. She was helplessly watching his hands caressing her most intimate parts, and even when he didn't reach her pussy, she was feeling him raping it with his sight and intention.

"Oh Gosh!! What do we have here??" Alpha said as he combed her perfectly trimmed triangular bush that covered her mound. "Isn't it cute?? Love when a girl prepares herself to be fucked!"

"What do you think??" He added. "Why trim your lawn if you don't want it to be stepped over??"

"STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Sophia cried. "I'll be good. I promise not to betray you anymore!!"

Alpha's hands took their time playing around her pussy. Sophia's pussy lips were already open and visible while a drop of her watered arousal formed at the lower part of them. It slowly dropped in a gooey and slow descent to the floor.

"Sorry Sophia. I don't believe you. Your body is telling the opposite." He said while playing with her lubrication between his fingers. "It's telling us it's eager to be fucked!!"

Alpha snapped his fingers and a whole crew of men prepared all he needed around. Four of them handed a large mattress covered with silk red sheets. Behind her, two naked girls removed his robe, while Andrea stepped in front of her and started sucking his cock.

"Thank your friend Andrea for being so helpful. She knows well how to get me ready for you." Alpha said.

Laying over the mattress, with her robe already gone, she watched in awe as her friend worked on Alpha's dick. When he started to moan and sigh Sophia could realize his size and girth.

"Please!! Please!!! I'm not ready for you. You're too big!!" She begged.

"Let me prepare you, my slutty Sophia." He said leaning to her crotch and placing his hands on both thighs opening her a bit more. "Once I finish with you, you'll be able to take a train there!!"

As soon as Alpha's tongue licked her outer lips, Sophia's body squirmed. She closed her eyes, unable to witness her own ravaging.

Biting her lower lip Sophia tried to muffle her moans, but her short breathing and her trembling was way evident. She clenched her fists trying to resist that burning sensation coming from her pussy, but as soon as he started licking and playing with her clit, a heartfelt moan escaped from her throat.

"Oh FUCK!!! DON'T DO THAT!!" She begged.

Sophia knew it was the beginning of a tsunami of sensations that were putting her control at stake. But he wasn't easing his treatment, and soon Sophia was unable to repress her first moans. Almost crying in despair she was panting at the rhythm of his skillful tongue.

Andrea was making all kinds of filthy sounds with Alpha's cock in her mouth. He was hard as a rock and leaking plenty of precum. When Alpha considered it was enough, he grabbed her by her hair and placed her on Sofia's side.

"Help those delicious nipples. I think they need your attention..." Alpha ordered Andrea.

In complete awe Sophia watched as Andrea opened her mouth around her left nipple, engulfing it and sucking it with great devotion.

"OHH FUCK!!! NO ANDREA!!! STOP PLEASE!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!" Sophia said, trying to stop her with no success.

She was really skillful at it. Her tender tongue was circling around her areola with mastery touches. Sophia's eyes couldn't get off Andrea's. Even when she had never had a lesbian contact in her life, she was surprised by her knowledge of her perfect spots. Andrea's other hand, meanwhile, was caressing her other breast, putting special attention on her other nipple, and even pinching it in crescendo, making her feel her fire exploding there also.

Sophia's face was of complete arousal. Unable to control herself anymore she stared at the camera lens, perfectly knowing everyone was watching her uncontrolled libido. Unable to stop it in any way she felt Alpha as he engulfed her clit in his mouth, strongly sucking it. Her eyes went wide as she felt his teeth subtly scrapping it.

Tears flowed on Sophia's eyes as she cried in her first uncontrollable orgasm. Her body was shaking, her mouth open and gasping for air. A high pitched shriek echoed all across the saloon in a mixed sensation of endless exploding pleasure and utter defeat.

Her orgasm made her crisp all the muscles of her body in a roller coaster-like experience she wondered would ever end. It left her completely exhausted and limp. Unable to fight anymore, she saw Alpha's wicked smile as he showed his big menacing cock. She witnessed in disbelief that massive piece of throbbing meat glistening with all his precum, ready to go.

"Tell me you don't want this piece of heaven between your legs!!" Alpha challenged her. "At least I'm sincere, and let me tell you I wanted to taste your cunt since the first time we met."

"I hate you Alpha!!! Don't you dare touch me with it!!" she replied

"Or what??? Your body is craving it and it's going to cum on my cock, want it or not!!" he replied

"Paula, come here and help me." Alpha commanded

Unable to stare at Sophia's eyes, Paula replaced the guy on her left, firmly grabbing Sophia's hand and pulling it up over her head. On the other side Andrea did the same. He was going to humiliate Sophia by fucking her while being hold by the girls she promised to rescue.

"Paula!! Don't listen to him!!! Let me go!! Andrea!! Wake up!!!!" Sophia cried, unable to fight with her friends. With her last effort she pressed her legs together trying to close his access to her pussy. But his powerful hands took her by her knees and opened her wide. Helped by his own weight, he climbed over her in missionary style. He was two inches from her face, with his deviant smile when he kissed her. His smell, plenty of Sophia's own juices was gross and pungent.

"GET OFF ME!!! GET OFF!!" Sophia yelled.

"Paula, Andrea, help Sophia relax. Tell her what is going to happen now so she knows." Alpha said.

Alpha knew perfectly that she didn't need to know what was next. Sophia also knew it. But having her friends tell her how he was going to fuck her added an extra level of mental shattering to her. Sophia closed her eyes also wanting she could close her ears not to be there.

"Relax Sophia. Let him rub his cock between your pussy labia." Paula said. "You're going to enjoy it if you relax yourself."

"He's big and meaty, Sophia. Let him caress your sex from inside." Andrea echoed. "I love it when he does!!"

Completely shocked by those words she felt him rubbing her labia and opening it, slowly pressing his manhood inside her. Sophia's face close up showed her open mouth as she felt him going into her in complete incredulity. How did she get to that point? Why did she end there? All her questions went blank as she felt his big cock expanding her already flooded vagina.

He took his time going into her. Slowly, with ease, and letting her body adjust to his girth. Sophia's eyes stared directly at him as she felt herself craving for him to fill her. Unable to speak it, she wanted him to brutally fill her with all his might. Her pussy was on fire and she needed relief. Unconsciously she started to move her hips to match his move. She was loving it!!

"Oh Fuck!! Fuck!! You're raping me!!!" She babbled.

"And you're loving it!!" Paula said.

Sophia blushed and bit her lower lip, unable to look at Paula. She knew she was right, but she wouldn't say it. Sophia's fist clenched as he went deeper and deeper inside her to finally feel his pubic hair rubbing her already sensitive clit.

"If you're enjoying it. Am I raping you?" Alpha joked. "Let me wake up the slut in you Sophia!!"

He was right. She was feeling so slut being fucked that way. She wanted to cry out to the world how much she loved all this. He was hitting places inside her nobody did before. Going in and out at an increasing tempo he was driving her crazy. A couple of moans inadvertently escaped Sophia's throat as her body started to rock hard under his thustings.

"Oh gosh!! Oh fuck!!! Stop it please!!!" she babbled again.

"What's up Sophie? Are you going to cum??" Paula asked her.

"I can't cum on his cock Paula!!" Sophia protested. "I should not cum on him!!"

"But you're loving it!!" Andrea whispered in her ear.

"Oh fuck!! Fuck!!" Sophia cried out.

Alpha wasn't holding her knees apart anymore. Sophia's legs were wide open on their own and kept on getting higher and higher until they wrapped around Alpha's back. Without even being able to notice it she was in heat. Her breathing was getting sorter, panting as she got closer to orgasm.

"Oh Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!" Sophia yelled. "I can't believe it!!!"

Sophia's body trembled while she yelled in high pitch cries as he continued drilling her nonstop. She was cumming hard. Harder than she had ever come in her life.

"Did you cum on me, bitch??" Alpha asked staring at her eyes

"Fuck I did!! I didn't want to!! I couldn't hold it!!" Sophia excused herself.

"But you did!!" he joked. "Now it's my turn!!"

Sophia then realized what it meant. He was fucking her bareback and she had no protection. She looked at Andrea and saw her immediate future. He was going to get her pregnant and there was nothing she could figure to do to stop it.

"Please don't!! I'm not on birth control Alpha!! You're going to get me pregnant!!" Sophia protested even when she knew it was futile.

"That's the idea!! I'm going to breed you!!" Alpha replied with a confident smile on her face. "You love the idea. Don't you? Otherwise you wouldn't come here unprotected."

He was right!! How silly she was!!! Why did she have to obey that request?? Full of anger she reacted with a swearing yell that echoed all around.

At that moment Sophia made her last attempt to avoid it. She lowered her legs trying to cross them with all her might. Unfortunately he was way stronger than her and before she could do anything else he made a loud primal grunt and powerfully exploded into her.

Sophia could feel jet after jet of hot mightful cum going deep inside her. Her already aroused body jolted with each delicious cumshot spray coating her insides. It was unavoidable that another involuntary orgasm hit her again leaving her trembling with her pussy full of cum. Even with all her anger and despair Sophia felt her belly filled as she had never felt before, leaving her in a state of bliss and physical submission.

Alpha spent all the time he needed inside her while feeling his cock soften. He caressed Sophia's breasts and even kissed her. All this felt so strange for Sophia, who was still recovering from the idea of feeling that amount of hot cum deep inside her. Her mind was drifting, even figuring out how Alpha's swimmers were crawling inside her body. It felt so hot, yet so wrong she was in shock.

Once Alpha raised himself Sophia was released from Andrea and Paula also. Completely exhausted she put his hand to her crotch and stared in disbelief at the visible evidence of what she refused to accept. She stared hypnotized at her sticky cum oozing fingers. She knew she was doomed.

Alpha patted her hip and cleaned the remaining juices from his cock with her robe and putting himself together with his silky red dragon gown he went back to the bridge where he addressed the cheering crowd.

"Goodnight everybody!! Hope you enjoyed my special private show. Hope you would understand there was something personal I had to set with Sophia."

"Now it's time for this party to begin!! I would like you to taste her delicious body and confirm she's an excellent fuck. Both Paula and Andrea will join her and help her in the party, as they are awesome fucks also."

"Be assured there is pussy for everybody!!"

"LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!"

12