Research 01

Story Info
A pair of elves pull a college student into their experiment.
2k words
4.52
5.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers

"Thank you for coming here today," said the elven scientist Veriteum, who continued looking at her watch. "We're looking forward to seeing what results this study produces."

Sitting at the table, Belen could only respond with a simple nod. Looking around, he wondered to himself if this was really it. With this being a study conducted at Pale-Forest University, he was expecting a lot more.

Instead, all that he found was his table, the researcher's desk, some medical equipment, and a plate of crackers. While he did join this study for the extra credits it provided, he was excited to see what sort of magical research these elves hoped to accomplish. He hoped that things would get going once whatever the scientist was waiting for happened.

Still looking at her watch, she strode over to Belen's table. "Alright, since my assistant is going to be a bit late today, I should grab some baseline measurements." Grabbing a seat, she pulled over a medical device. "Put one of your arms in the slot and we'll get a baseline reading of your medical history before we begin."

Following her command, Belen rested his arm in metal slot, feeling a comfortable heat that seemed to scan across his arm. While he waited for the machine to do its work, he examined the elven researcher sitting before him. With the table between them, he couldn't see the long shapely legs that he enjoyed seeing below the long lab coat. This meant he could only enjoy the marble-white face that showed itself behind the blonde curls that veiled half her face; revealing a sharp-blue eye that continued to stare at her watch.

Hoping to see another expression aside from boredom on her face, he asked, "so what will this experiment look at? The ad just mentioned 'increased benefits to a healthy lifestyle'." He didn't really notice too much else, being surprised there was a group of elves running this kind of study. He was then more surprised when his application to join the experiment was accepted.

Fortunately, his question did elicit an excited grin. "We're looking to test out some performance enhancing drugs in a controlled environment. There will be a variety of trials that we go through over a period of a few weeks."

Most of that made sense, he still had one question though. "Don't you need more people than just me? I think those sorts of trials need a lot of test subjects."

"Indeed, they do," she agreed simply. "Before we begin extensive trials though, we need to find how an average human would react to the drugs. Just to find a baseline standard that we can work from."

Hold on, average? "So I'm an average human?" Belen didn't think of himself as awesome, but at least above-average.

"You don't think you are?" she asked with a blank face. "Being average isn't that bad. You can be secure in the knowledge that you are better than at least fifty percent of the human race. We could take some additional measurements, check to see," she explained with a sardonic tilt, "if you are better than average."

The machine suddenly beeped, cooling down as it began printing a sheet covered in medical terminology. While perusing it, Veriteum nodded to herself and muttered some incomprehensibly arcane jargon. "It all looks fine so far," she said to herself. "Belen step over here for a bit."

Following her lead, they went to a scale. Before he could get on, she stopped him with a shake of her head. "We need our measurements to be as accurate as possible." Belen waited for her to elaborate before she sighed. "I need you to take your clothes off."

Oh. Now that he understood, he quickly stripped down to his underwear, eager to get this part over with. Once on the scale, he waited as she began to take some measurements of him. Keeping his eyes focused on the scale's measurements, and off of the tits that fought to escape from her lab coat, he waited for her to finish.

For a moment, he thought she was done. Until she asked, "now I need to check for any signs of an STD. They could potentially impact the study," Surprised, Belen could hardly think with the beautiful elf staring him directly in the face.

Continuing to wait, he was surprised to suddenly see someone else enter. "It's about time," said Miss Veriteum. "You should have been here five minutes ago."

"Put a sock in it you old hag, I just woke up." As the 'old hag' growled in response, the newcomer gave Belen a brief glance. "So, this island-boy is the new test subject," she muttered to herself with a nod.

Like Miss Veriteum, Belen saw, the newcomer was also an elf. That was the last similarity he saw.

Unlike the meticulously-dressed researcher, she was dressed in simple purple pajamas. She did look like she had just come out of bed, with her ears poking out from a black pile of bed hair. To Belen's comfort, she wasn't as attractive, with the pajamas being as baggy as her eyes, which sat on a sickly-pale face looking bored to be here. In fact, the only way he could tell she was an elf was by the tips of her ears that poked out through her scruffy raven bob cut.

Waving to her, Belen introduced himself. "Good morning miss, the name's Belen."

Answering with a thumbs up, she pointed to herself "Adelie the assistant". With her introduction done, now laying on the desk staring into her smartphone, she asked the researcher, "when do we start the test?"

"Once you pick up the clipboard Adel." Ignoring the sharp tone in Veriteum's voice, Adelie picked up the clipboard, and waved it around showing she was ready while still looking into her smartphone.

Veriteum could only sigh before continuing on. "Now that everyone's here, we can finally begin." Reaching behind her desk, she grabbed a water bottle with the number six on it. "We'll start with having you drink this bottle with those crackers."

Following her directions, Balen grabbed the bottle and briefly sniffed it before drinking it down with the crackers. Lacking any taste aside from their crunchiness, he didn't notice anything odd with the crackers. "How do they make you feel?" the researcher asked.

"Is no change a good answer?" Balen asked. "The strangest feeling is a lack of taste."

"That's perfectly normal. We want you to notice any feelings you may have. Mark that down Adel," she commanded. While casually flipping her off behind her back, Adelie did do so. Further questions didn't lead to any different results, just making him feel as bored as Adelie looked.

Once the questions were done, then Veriteum, pulled out a second water bottle with the number nine on it and a few more crackers. "Now, we're going to have Miss Adelie here ask you the next few questions. Don't argue with me Adel," she added when the young elf began to speak up, "you need the practice."

Agreeing with a sigh, she took the bottle and crackers to the table. Once seated, she handed them both to Belen who, after not noticing anything strange about this water either, began to drink. As he ate the crackers, he heard Adelie ask a question to Veriteum in the elven language. While Belen didn't understand much elvish, he did understand the smile Adelie grew when she got Veriteum's answer.

Once he was done, Adelie waited a few minutes before she asked her first question. "So," she began with a wry smirk, "how do you feel now?"

Belen was going to tell her that the crackers were still as tasteless as ever. Then, he took a closer look at her. Past the bangs and the bags of her eyes, he found one of the most exciting shades of green he had seen in a while.

"I feel," he answered honestly, "that your eyes are as pretty as grass covered with the morning dew. Like I just want to lay down and look at them."

With a yawn, she asked "is that all? What about your arms? They seem to be a bit twitchy now." Looking closed at his arms, Belen noticed that his arms were shaking a bit. He wondered briefly before he figured it out.

"Oh yeah," he stammered, "for some reason I just want to reach out and grab you." He couldn't believe he said that, but it was what she asked. "Just bring you a little closer so I can look deeper into those eyes."

He heard Veriteum giggle along with Adelie at his answer, but he didn't mind that too much. At least he didn't explain how he almost wanted to kiss her in all the right places, or how his hardened cock now felt like a weight in his pants. He was worried he might actually tear off Adelie's pajamas, with the way she rubbed the tip of her ear as she glanced at him.

"Well then, maybe I should come closer to you?" she suggested to him. Belen could only nod enthusiastically at the suggestion. Unfortunately, Veriteum had other ideas.

"No Adelie. We are supposed to let things take their course." As Belen held back a growl, Adelie only shrugged and turned back towards the desk. With her pert ass now showing through the pajamas, Belen almost drooled as she bent over to write some stuff down on that clipboard.

As she finished marking down whatever results she observed, Adelie turned back to him. Grinning fiendishly, she gave her ass a smack and remarked to Veriteum, "it's too bad you know."

"How come?"

"Because," she sighed peacefully, "my pussy is dripping for a hard cock right now."

Those words set Belen forth. Guided by the sound of her words, pulled by the evergreen scent now filling him, he approached Adelie. Through his rapidly expanding haze of lust, he vaguely heard someone tell him she was ready.

The exact words eluded him. As he quickly pulled off her pants, while quickly climbing out of his, he didn't evade Adelie's legs as they wrapped around him. This made sure that his newly-liberated cock would not miss its mark as it charged forward.

With his old girlfriends, he liked to take things slower. Enjoy the feel of their skin with a scented candle in the room. However, with this commanding confusion that was here and now, he didn't go slow.

The resistance he met as her vagina wrapped around his cock did hold him back at first. After a few thrusts, which let him gradually build up his pace, he was able to enjoy the smooth feel of his cock being tightly wrapped up; as he felt one tit through those pajamas with his hand, while the other began massaging an ear tip.

Over the sound of their bodies colliding, Belen heard Adelie's gasps fill his ears. This melody complemented the feel of the tips of her nipples, which he noticed weren't held back by a bra, rising. With all these sensations, the only thing keeping him from going faster was an instinctual understanding.

The understanding that with the full-length thrusts he was making, he might accidentally pull himself out and blow his cum all over that body. It was like an inaudible whisper was telling him to release as deep as possible.

So, he continued, growling as he pushed himself deeper. While Adelie's hands climbed up him to wrap around his neck, with their smooth fingers pulling him closer, he felt Veriteum come up behind him. She leaned against him, letting him her feel her massive tits against his back. She brought her lips up to his ear and whispered to him.

"Oh, keep going. Let me see Adelie orgasm on that cock." As she began rubbing her tits against his back, she added, "then maybe I'll try you out next."

Those words set him off. With a shudder, he felt his seed shoot out in thick jets. Holding onto one of Adelie's legs, his drilled deeper and let his cum blast deeper into her.

This led to the feeling of vitality draining away, or it could have been the haze drifting away. Pulling back, freeing his now softening cock, he briefly pulled his pants back up to sit down. Drifting off, he heard Veriteum praise him.

"Good work. You've provided us with some nice results today."

LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers