Research Assistant to Office Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers

My pussy was soaking, my tits were tingling and I was consumed with lust. I grabbed his hair in my hands and pulled his face up to mine. I pressed my lips to his and we exploded into a passionate, tongue-twirling kiss, lustful grunts and groans gurgling from our throats. It was the sexiest kiss I ever experienced, months of pent-up desire and frustration bursting out. Teddy continued to play with my tits as I rocked my bottom back and forth, massaging his hard shaft with my wet cunt lips.

Teddy pulled away for a second and looked at me, his face wet and shining. "God! You're sexy!" he blurted out, then brought his face back to mine.

Without breaking our kiss I rose up on my knees and held the tip of his hard cock against my opening. My intention was to draw the moment out, teasing him, but neither of us could wait. I flexed my hips as Teddy pushed down on my shoulders and thrust up with his pelvis, and in one, swift motion his entire shaft was buried balls-deep in my slick cunt.

Teddy filled me completely, spreading me wide and penetrating deep. I dropped my full weight on him and draped my arms over his broad shoulders, his long cock lodged deep inside me. I squirmed in his lap, sliding back and forth, side to side, getting used to the feel of him.

With my hands on his shoulders I took charge, pumping up and down, riding his hard cock like a cowgirl at the rodeo. While I danced on his lap Teddy turned his attention back to my chest, rubbing and squeezing my tits and sucking my nipples as I fucked him.

"Oh, fuck! I love being your office wife, " I gushed breathlessly.

As Teddy smothered my tits with face and hands I rode him harder, bouncing energetically in his lap. I had one hand on his shoulder and the other holding his head to my tits. The feelings were wonderful. Teddy's cock was larger than most and I felt completely filled, and he was groping my breasts just right - roughly nibbling and sucking, squeezing and pulling, just the way I like it.

I began to take long quick strokes, rising up to the head and then crashing back down, squeezing him tightly between my legs. Teddy sucked my left breast into his warm mouth, his tongue flicking over my nipple. I wrapped my arms tightly around his head, my fingers mussing his hair as I held him close to me. "Ooooh, you feel so fucking good inside me," I moaned.

I wondered, briefly, what Teddy's wife would think if she could see us like this, rutting like animals in her husband's office chair, his young assistant slamming up and down on his cock, the skin of her chest red and mottled with hickies from her husband's sucking and biting mouth.

The last thought brought me to the edge, and when I dropped a hand down to my clit and pressed my little button I exploded into an intense orgasm. My body tensed up and shook. I wrapped one arm around Teddy's neck to steady myself as I diddled myself with the other.

I shook and spasmed in pleasure, holding on for dear life as Teddy slammed his cock up into quivering cunt as I came. I could feel Teddy's eyes on me, watching me in the throes of climax, my head thrown back and my hair flying around as I squirmed and squealed.

When I opened my eyes Teddy was staring at me. It felt like he was gazing into my soul. He pushed down hard on my shoulders and thrust powerfully up off the chair, smashing his hard cock into my pussy and blasting his second load of cum into my insatiable body. His body tensed up as I felt his sperm flood my cunt, pulse after pulse flooding into me.

We climaxed together, gasping for breath and holding each other tight. Finally, I collapsed against him, my spasms subsiding as I felt the last subtle twitches of his cock in my drenched cunt. I rested my bottom in his lap as he deflated inside me. Our lips met and we resumed our torrid kiss, our tongues twirling and lips pressed together.

"God, I've wanted to do that for a long time," I gushed.

"Me too," Teddy agreed.

emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers