Research Project Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily pushed a few keystrokes on the monitor in front of her and the toy responded. Two small nubs of slightly more firm material formed on the underside of Emily's cock, right at the base. They slowly traveled up the girl's shaft as Emily tensed up. When the nubs reached the area right underneath the crested part of her dick head, they dissipated.

"Nhhhh" Was all Emily could manage. The feeling was completely unrecognizable to the girl. More nubs formed at various points around her cock, always starting at the base and traveling upwards, until disappearing right at the same place. The doctor watched readings on the monitor gradually grow, until they seemed to plateau. She pushed another button.

The nubs formed themselves into a solid ring, squeezing Emily from her root to her head in much the same fashion. Emily's breathing grew more shallow as the readings continued to rise. Their speed remained constant, always traveling slowly up her shaft, however their frequency increased. The next ring was forming and beginning it's journey up before the previous one had reached it's final destination, each ring also more firmly squeezing her than the last. The milking rings continued working Emily's neglected member, always in the same direction as the doctor quietly observed the monitor in front of her. Emily began to feel something deep inside of her begin to swell. Her vision started to blur and she knew that her release was building. One ring had formed, tighter than all the previous ones and began it's slow, luxurious journey to the head of Emily's penis. But something was different. When this ring reached the ring underneath her cock head, it stopped. No new rings were forming.

Emily thrust herself upwards, looking for more stimulation but it could not be achieved. Her heavy balls swang back into her as she continued to thrust.

"Patience" The doctor said, smirking. "We need to get good readings." She watched as the values slowly backed down from their peak.

Emily gasped. Was she being toyed with? What had she signed up for? The ring gave a quick squeezing pulse, as if to remind her of it's presence. Then, suddenly smaller nubs formed, this time right at the location where the ring was squeezing underneath her cock head. These nubs traveled up the head right to the opening before disappearing. One particular nub was not however, it was located right on the underside of her cock head, softly moving in circles. Emily gasped at the sensitivity of this region, again she thrust upwards in frustration. The nubs were barely firm enough to be felt, even by her oversensitive member. They continued to tease her without bringing her closer to relief!

The doctor smiled as she watched her patient helplessly squirm and thrust under the intense ministrations of the device. She looked between the girl's legs to see her tender ball sac swinging. Poor girl, she thought to herself. Her neglected balls must be so full. Unable to help herself, she sat on the bed next to Emily. Applying a generous amount of gel to her hands, she reached out to cup the smooth sac which had tightened itself inwards. As Emily gasped, Dr. Lee expertly massaged the girl and she could feel the sac loosen up. The doctor smiled at the present heft of the girl's poor testicles as she used her skilled hands to soothe their soreness.

Emily had now endured ten minutes of the relentless teasing offered to her by the doctor and her savage toy. Through a combination of milking motions and precisely placed head stimulation, she had been brought near orgasm multiple times, each time eased back down by the doctor's tender testicular massage. Emily finally heard a dinging sound from the corner.

"Ahh, we have a complete data set." The doctor said, peeking out from between Emily's legs to meet her eyes. "I think you know what comes next, or should I say, who." She giggled at her joke.

Emily was too preoccupied with the overwhelming need to cum from her newly discovered penis. She had never been teased this much in her life, and coupled with the sensory experience of her new organ it was almost too much. She managed to look down at the doctor and say one word "Please.."

Rings formed once again at the base of Emily's cock and traveled upwards, this time more firmly formed. She could feel nubs within the rings, twisting as they ascended. When the first ring reached the head of her cock, it didn't disappear, instead remaining firmly slotted in the groove under her cock head. The nubs rotated around adding to the sensation. New rings formed and continued milking her shaft, moving faster and faster. Emily could feel her orgasm forming, stronger this time than any before, deep in the root of her body. As she tensed her muscles, her firm rear lifted itself off the pillow, once again thrusting her meat into the sky. The doctor took this opportunity to take Emily's entire scrotum into her hands, working each testicle with the care and precision only a professional such as herself could offer. As the feeling in Emily's root grew, the nubs on the head of her cock returned in a frenzy, spiraling up and down her sensitive cock head, with two dancing each other in perfect synchronization over her sensitive frenulum.

"it's too much.. I'm going to cum" Emily's words came out shakily.

"It's okay honey" Dr. Lee said softly "Cum for me."

Emily's thighs tightened as her member shot upwards. The nubs on her cock head pressed in to the underside of her head and they began vibrating. "Oh my god!" Emily shuddered under the new sensation. The first blast of semen shot its way out of her quivering pole straight into the collection unit of the toy. Again and again, rings formed and milked her thick semen out perfectly timed with the girl's desperate thrusting. She thrust again and again "Ahhhn..... Ahhhhh!" As her orgasm continued, the vibrating nubs began circling her sensitive cock again. The sensations crashed into Emily's mind, rendering her unable to think or control herself. Dr. Lee held firmly on as the girl's scrotum squeezed into her groin, encouraging her to expel every drop as her hands continued to massage.

Over and over, Emily thrust and shot her semen into the relentless toy as the rings and nubs continued to work her for every last drop. Filling the entire containment unit, semen began to spill out and drip down her length onto the pillow below her. Thirty seconds later, after many spurts the feeling began to subside.

"That was incredible." The doctor said softly. "You have exceeded every one of my expectations. You are going to be perfect, I can't wait to introduce you to the rest of the team."

Emily's eyes fluttered closed as her exhausted mind brought her towards sleep, one final thought slipping into her mind. 'Did she say team.. I could barely stand one session with her alone. what does she have planned for me... ' Then she passed out.

12