Research Project Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily is briefed on the details of the research project.
3.4k words
4.53
9.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STletum
STletum
61 Followers

Emily awoke to the pleasant sound of birds outside her window. As she took in her surroundings, she realized that she was still in the hospital room. Fragmented memories began returning, her coma, her bodies changes, her new.. agreement.

"Ah, you're awake." Doctor Lee's voice sounded out from the doorway. "I hope you're feeling better this morning. I'm sure you're sick of being confined to this room. I have some good news for you, I've completed all your discharge paperwork. We can get you out of here this morning, debt-free as promised!"

Emily looked at her "Where are we going?" she asked.

"We have a home nearby where me and my team are staying during my current tenure." Dr. Lee replied. "There are comfortable lodgings for everyone, as well as a fully stocked kitchen and leisure areas. "

Smirking, the doctor added wryly, "The home also contains several additions uniquely suited to our particular brand of research."

Emily swallowed.

"Let's finish up here and I will take you over. I believe two of my students are there now, the Kim sisters. We'll meet your other new roommates later tonight when they arrive." The doctor added "Let's help get you out of bed."

Taking Emily's arm in hers, Dr. Lee helped Emily to sit up. Surprisingly confident, Emily was able to swing her legs right off of the bed and began to stand. Impressed, the doctor stood and watched.

"Wow, I guess your body was able to recover better than we had anticipated. The advanced regeneration of tissue has reversed any effects of atrophy." She provided a set of clothes for Emily and continued. "These are for you, when you're ready please meet me outside in the lobby."

With that, the doctor turned and left the room. Emily looked down at her body, covered by the hospital gown. Thinking to herself, honestly she felt great. She could hardly have hoped for a recovery this speedy. Turning to look at the outfit placed out for her, she was reminded of her bodies changes by a feeling between her legs. Even flaccid, her new appendage was making itself known by heavily swinging itself, unrestricted by the loose gown she wore.

She picked up the clothes left for her, a nice pencil skirt that was probably long enough to hide everything was present, although it would be a bit tighter than what Emily usually wore, it seemed to match the doctor's personal style. Underneath however was a very sleek set of panties which couldn't be considered much more than a thong. These panties had a hole in front with a strappy addition which she figured out could be used to position her appendage underneath her skirt. She would also have a cute sweater to wear, although she noticed when she had it on that it was definitely tight enough to accentuate her bodies new curves.

Still, checking herself out in the mirror she could appreciate her new form. Turning to check out her curvy behind in the tight fitting pencil skirt, her eyes widened in shock. Things had definitely changed for the better. Turning back to the front, she looked between her thighs. You could only notice anything was different if you examined closely. Nodding, Emily opened the door to leave her room for the first time.

In front of Emily was the bustling atmosphere of a hospital front desk. Although high tech monitors and holograms were everywhere, the unmistakable clinical environment was not that different from what Emily remembered.

"Over here" The doctor's voice came from her right. She was leaning casually on a desk, in front of a kind looking receptionist. Emily walked over.

"Let's get you checked out" The kind lady sitting mentioned. Dr. Lee took Emily's wrist and stretched it out over the counter, where the lady scanned her bracelet.

"Oh, I see" She smiled up at the doctor as Emily's info was pulled up on the screen before her. Emily could swear she caught the kind lady's eyes wander before meeting her line of sight again. "You're all set honey, everything is taken care of".

With that the doctor took Emily's wrist and began leading her out the doors behind them. The crossed the parking lot to a sleek, black car which was near the back of the lot. Emily slid into the passenger side and looked over at the doctor in the driver's seat. She was punching in an address to the navigation system.

"Self driving cars are pretty normal here in 2028." She said, "Just one of the perks of the modern age." The car exited the lot and started off down the road. "Should be about a 30 minute drive, we're just on the outskirts of town"

The two sat in the car as Emily asked questions about what life was like in 2028. As much as she could gather, things were new and there were some innovative technologies, but there was still enough of her previous life so as to not be completely unrecognizable. She was most pleased to learn that people still cooked regular food and didn't exist solely on nutrient pastes and pills.

Soon enough the cityscape around them gave way to a more residential neighborhood. The car eventually pulled into the driveway of a nice home on a secluded lot, surrounded by trees.

The doctor looked over. "We're here, look I can see the light on in the living room. I believe Mary and Ellie Kim are inside."

Making their way from the car to the front door, Emily watched Dr. Lee unlock the door with her thumbprint. She watched as the doctor bent over to pick up a package which had been left by the door.

"Girls, we're here!" Dr. Lee called as she made her way inside. Emily stepped into the home to reveal an open concept first floor plan with a modern Scandinavian decor. She could see two young girls stand up from the kitchen and make their way towards the entry way.

"I'm Mary" began the one to the left. "And I'm Ellie!" the other one chimed in. The two girls before them had straight black hair, their faces showed a matching set of beautiful Korean features. Their slender bodies were shown off by the comfortable lounging clothing they wore of yoga pants and tank tops. Emily noticed Mary was the slightly taller one of the two.

"These two girls are some of the most talented musicians our local orchestra has to offer." The doctor spoke up. "Mary is a gifted flute player and Ellie is a beautiful concert pianist."

"Yeah.. you should see what my tongue can do" Mary said winking.

"Hey, I have more dexterity in my pinky than you do in your entire face!" Ellie replied, sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"Girls!" The doctor replied. Turning to face Emily,"As you can see, they are aware of our research project, I expect they will be valuable additions to the team." Before Emily could reply, the doctor continued "Please show Emily to her room, I need to receive this delivery."

With that, the two girls grabbed Emily's wrist and pulled her off down the hallway, almost skipping. When they reached the last door on the end, they pulled Emily inside.

"We're sooo glad you're here" Mary spoke first. "We got Dr. Lee's debrief on your condition this morning, we've been waiting so long to conduct this project. How much information has the doctor given you?"

Emily looked out at the two girls in front of her, their arms were crossed behind their backs as they gleefully turned their shoulders. Ellie seemed to be hopping on her tip toes, she could hardly contain her excitement. What were they so excited about?

"She hasn't given me much information." Emily replied. "Just that her area of research is the development of.. sex toys."

"Hehe, I guess that's a start!" Ellie chimed in. Emily noticed the girls eyes wandering downwards. "If what I read from Dr. Lee is true, we're going to be able to have a lot of fun together."

"I wasn't lying about my mouth you know.. "Mary said eagerly. "It takes incredible tongue skills to be able to perform the flute at my level. I can only imagine what other ways those talents could be put to use.." She trailed off.

"Come on," Ellie started, Emily's head whipping back between the two "there's no use being shy, the doctor has big plans for us" She winked.

As if on cue, the doctor's voice carried over from the living room. "Girls! Please join me out here"

Ellie and Mary walked out, Emily watched their cute butts bounce as they left the room, almost as if they were bounding excitedly to give them an extra bounce. These two girls were apparently part of the doctor's research project. Just what were their roles going to be? Emily followed them out into the living room where the doctor was waiting.

Next to the doctor on the counter were three very lewd objects that none of the other girls seemed to register as being out of place. Emily nervously glanced at them.

"Please, try to become accustomed to this type of thing" The doctor started. "This will be your life for the next phase of our research project. Have a seat and I'll explain more."

Emily sat on the couch. The two Kim sisters sat on either side of her.

The doctor began. "Emily, on the counter here I have two dildos which are exact replicas of your new genitalia, they were generated from the scans we took yesterday. Well, almost exact replicas. They have been expanded by 10% in every dimension. These toys will not be used on you, per say. They are for our other researchers who will arrive later tonight, Kiah and Maria. They are for.. practice."

Emily swallowed, she saw the girls on each side of her, Emily thought they were smirking at her almost as if she were their prey. She looked back up at the counter, she could already tell what the third object was. It looked to be a simple black butt plug.

"This object is the first toy that you will help us to develop." The doctor continued. "This object would appear to be a simple plug, however it has some additional functionality."

The doctor picked up a tablet from the counter next to her and pressed a button, suddenly the plug began growing. Nodding in approval, she pressed another button on her tablet. Emily's eyes widened as the plug's shape began contorting. It changed first into a phallic shape, then into a long flattened vine like object. The vine wobbled and undulated in the air as the plug contorted.

As the doctor continued using the tablet, the plug took a curved shape, about 3 or 4 inches long. At the end of the curved shape, a small indent formed. The doctor swiped a holographic image off of her tablet into the room. Emily's anatomic breakdown was spinning in front of them. Pinching her fingers, the doctor zoomed in on Emily's groin. Her prostate region was lit up in the scan. Emily looked from the scan back down at the curved shape of the plug.

Emily nervously shifted in the couch as she watched. Her penis neatly tucked between her thighs was responding as she felt blood flow increase. Her butthole gave an involuntary squeeze as the thought of being invaded by the device before her. She looked closer at the end of the curved shape slowly wobbling. The indented region was now swimming with vibrating nubs, moving around as the cavity pulsed as if sucking the air.

"This plug has been uploaded with all the data we've taken so far, it knows your erogenous zones as well as your pleasure thresholds. It will also continue it's machine learning algorithm with further use. She continued using the tablet the hologram lit up with many illuminated regions. All three girls were entranced by the view before them, as the hologram continued rotating.

"This device can specifically target pleasure points within your anal cavity as much as we desire" The doctor continued. The plug shrank back to its original shape. Emily thought for a moment the demonstration was over before the plug opened as if four petals were being unfurled. From inside, a swarm of small feelers came rushing out. The girls gasped.

"Oh my god.. "Mary said, her voice coming from Emily's right.

On her left, Emily heard Ellie join in.. "That's going.. inside you!" Her voice sounded far away, as if it was coming through a tunnel.

Emily was barely registering their voices as she watched the device dance in front of her. She looked at the swarm of feelers flailing around before her as they searched for their targets. Each one seemed to be unique, she could see tips that looked like feathers, hard bulbs, tongues. Even some thicker mouth-like sections which appeared to have suction capabilities.

Dr. Lee used the tablet to close the plug back up, as the feelers retracted Emily could hear ringing in her ears. She looked up at the doctor, feeling the gaze of the girls on either side of her with their mouths open in shock.

Suddenly the front door opened and two more voices could be heard from the entryway.

"We're back!" "Is the new girl here yet?" The two voices called out.

"We're in the living room girls." Dr. Lee replied. Turning back to Emily she explained "Maria is a volleyball captain and Kiah is a gymnast, they were at the gym but couldn't wait to meet our new guest."

In walked a pair of athletic girls in tight gym clothes. Maria came in first, her thick figure appearing in the doorway. She had a very cute face framed by curly brown hair. Emily saw that the gym clothes revealed a curvy body, her cinnamon brown skin glistening with the sweat of her workout. Behind her walked in Kiah, her athletic body bouncing into the room. Kiah's gym clothes were also showing off every aspect of her lithe gymnasts physique. Kiah had smooth chocolate brown skin with her hair pulled back in a tight bun.

"Oh hey are these for us?" Maria asked excitedly, pacing over to the dildos on the counter. Emily noticed as the girl's full round lips as she unconsciously licked them.

"Please have a seat" Dr. Lee instructed. "Maria, Kiah, meet Emily. I'm sure you have read my briefing by now"

"Yes we have." Kiah smiled at Emily warmly. "Very nice to meet you" She said.

"We can't wait to get to know you better" Maria added, winking.

Emily replied, unsure of herself. "Umm, yes it's great to meet everyone." She looked back at the doctor. "Everyone is very nice, but I still don't know exactly what I'm doing here. It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know, I'd really like to have it explained to me."

"Yes, it's about time I think." Dr. Lee replied. "Well as you already know, you will be the test subject for a series of new erotic toys I have been developing. But to be honest, what I'm really after is the pursuit of new heights of sexual pleasure. You are a prime candidate to take my research there."

"This much you already know" She continued. "However, you aren't ready to get there in your current state. It will require training and focused exercises to enable you to reach that peak. Think of it like a muscle group, you can't just go for extremes right away. It needs to be stretched and practiced to achieve peak performance."

"I have devised a series of training exercises to be carried out over the course of the next few days. Each exercise will be dual purpose, to help you increase your pleasure thresholds, as well as to help the rest of us better understand your body and how it responds to stimulus.'

"During each exercise you will be rendered immobile through the use of bondage restraints. The positions have been carefully chosen to provide optimal access to the necessary regions. These exercises will take place over the course of the next few days. Once we have finished them all, we will host a final session where everything we learned will be put to use.

"There is one additional note, from this moment until the final session you will not be allowed to cum. Not during the exercises nor in between."

Emily's mind raced as she took in the doctor's words. She looked around the room at the girls, who were all looking back at her excitedly. Some of the girls were better at hiding their emotions but they all had one thing in common, Emily could see the desire in their faces. She was going to be subjected to the coordinated efforts of this group of beautiful and talented women and their advanced sex toys while restrained in bondage. And on top of that, she wouldn't be allowed to cum until the doctor said.

"Here are the details. Each of these girls has been assigned a key erogenous zone to become a subject matter expert on:

Mary - Your incredible oral dexterity will be the key to pleasuring Emily's vagina.

Ellie - Your delicate hands will be assigned the task of handling Emily's testicles.

Kiah and Maria - You have a tag team operation. You will be responsible for her penis. It's quite larger than average but I trust you will be up to the task. I have had these replicas made for you to use, as Emily could surely not withstand the practice you will need to undertake without accidentally cumming prematurely. They are slightly larger than hers so that when it comes time to perform on the real thing you will have no trouble.

This plug will be more than adequate for the stimulation of her anus.

And myself - well I'm quite fond of her breasts to be honest."

The doctor finished her explanation and looked around the room. Emily was always unnerved hearing her body spoke of in such a clinical fashion. She was surprised to see Mary actually taking notes.

"Does anyone have questions?" She asked. "No? Then I believe we can get started. The first exercise will be tonight. Mary and Ellie please follow me to the briefing room in the basement. And Emily of course." She added.

"Kiah and Maria, please begin to get accustomed to these." Dr Lee said, gesturing at the dildos on the counter. "They have been programed to show heat maps of sensitive regions as well as a realistic ejaculation function. Maria, you will need to be able to swallow it's full length. Kiah, please familiarize yourself with the hot spots. Both of you need to understand the ejaculation threshold thoroughly."

"You can count on us professor!" Maria said grinning widely, standing up to grab the toys.

"You too, Emily" Kiah said, winking at the girl nervously sitting on the couch. She also collected the tablet, pressing a button. The dildo lit up red with what Emily could only assume were her unit's most sensitive regions. Kiah turned the toy to reveal the darkest red spot, directly on the underside of the cock head. "Mmm.." She said, as she stuck her tongue out, revealing a small metal tongue piercing. As she wiggled it towards the glowing light she continued: "I found a good one."

With that, the two girls disappeared through a hallway down into the basement.

Dr. Lee stood and followed them down.

On either side of Emily, Mary and Ellie stood up. They looked down at the girl, an obvious bulge pressing up on her thin pencil skirt, her thighs pressed closely together. Smiling at each other, Mary coerced Emily to follow:

"Come on! We better not keep Dr. Kim waiting." She said.

Emily slowly rose, doing her best to hide her outline but was mostly unsuccessful. Resigned to her fate, she followed the two girls down the stairs and into a small room with a hologram projector in the center. Dr. Kim was standing on the other side, working the control panel. Mary and Ellie took seats in front of her and Emily followed suit.

"Please pay attention as I introduce our first exercise." the doctor spoke.

The room was illuminated with a hologram in front of them. Emily swallowed as she viewed the rotating image in front of her. She was in for a long night.

STletum
STletum
61 Followers