Reserves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for her panties, but upon feeling them, realized there was no point. She walked down the hall towards the bathroom and put her ear to the door. The water was running, high pressure and fast, but she didn't hear any movement from him. What is he doing?

Silently, she cracked open the door. His back was to her, but his shirt was now off, tossed on the floor. Steam had taken over. He turned around and spoke -

"Feeling dirty too?" But his tone was less the foreign deep one from before; he had softened into more of himself. "I'm... I'm going to shower now, if that's- "

She moved into the room and put her hands on his chest. Slowly, she lowered them down to his belt buckle and opened it. Next, she unbuttoned his pants, her fingers softly releasing each button one by one, her hand delicately grazing the erection under his boxers, which hardened further with each move. Finally, his pants fell to the floor around his boots, and she bent down to untie those too. He kicked them all off, boots, and pants, and seemed to relax slightly.

She reached up and put her arms around his neck, and kissed him. Soft, just barely touching his lips with hers.

"Yes, why don't you do that?" She stepped back and watched him remove his boxers, his full hard erection on display. She felt him eyeing her back and then he stepped behind the fogged up glass of the shower.

She stayed there a few seconds, watching the water run down his body.

Then, she took off her remaining clothes.

------

The water was burning his skin; steam surrounded his head and he breathed deeply. From beyond the steamed glass, he could see her shifting out of her shirt; her bra dropping to the floor.

Oh, he thought. He honestly hadn't been sure if she'd take the bait.

She stepped into the shower and faced him. "Look at you," she purred. "You're such a..." she eyed his upright cock. "A beast."

He reached forward and cupped her breasts, now wet from the spray of the shower. As his fingers started to caress her nipples, she cupped his balls in one hand, and caressed one of his own wet nipples in the other. But it only took a few seconds before she couldn't handle it all; he could see her eyes electrified by the tingle of his fingers against her hard nipples. She pushed herself against him, and his hands dropped to his sides; now she had her hand back around his ball sack, her other hand caressing his long, hard shaft. The water did its job as she did hers - wet, slippery surface, she let her hand glide up and down as he started to moan softly.

It's becoming too much, he thought to himself - but I can't let this end now.

Luckily, she seemed to have read his mind, because she removed her hands from between his legs; but in the next instant, she was on her knees, the shower head spewing hot water over her, her dark hair straight and wet around her shoulders. He heard himself gasp as he looked down - oh god, oh god, let me hold it - and placed an arm on the shower glass to hold himself up.

And just like that - he felt her tongue licking him, slowly adding more wetness and warmth on top of the water soaking his upright shaft. He shuddered - god that is good - and threw his head back, water dripping down his back from his soaked hair. At the top of his dick, she engulfed him with her mouth - it was swift, and skilled. "Oh my god," he whispered. "Oh my god..."

She moved down, taking his whole cock in her mouth, and moved up, leaving it exposed to the shower again. Again - he watched her whole head move down along his cock, and then watched it come back up. He wanted to come in her mouth so bad, but he also wasn't finished with her. Maybe she sensed it; she felt him twitch and transitioned her sucking mouth into one final lick of her tongue.

He bent down to raise her up against him; he leaned her against the wall of the shower.

------

She felt him against her; him, and the hot water streaming down both of their bodies, glistening under the bathroom light. He had pulled her up now, against him, and she straddled him once more with her legs. This time, both naked and slippery, it was clear where they were going.

"Come inside me," she whispered in his ear, softly biting it as he thrust himself inside her.

"Maybe... maybe not..." he whispered back. She felt his hips slowly grinding against hers, as he moved himself inside her, deep, deeper - and retreated.

"That's what I need..." she wasn't even sure if she had said it out loud; he thrust again and she moaned into the steam. She could feel his dick deep inside her, hard and taking up space, filling her. She dropped her head onto his shoulder, grabbed him tighter, and clenched against his dick.

"Oh no, not yet," he said, and as he started pulling out of her, she bit his shoulder, ravenous, frustrated, and desperate with desire.

She placed her feet back down on the shower floor and looked up at him; her eyes must have looked crazy, feverish to him.

"We'll see about that," and she stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and was out in the hallway before he could respond.

------

After a few seconds, he reached over to turn off the water; thinking better of it, he turned the knob towards cold. Fuck how am I going to last much longer. He jumped at the icy water pouring down his chest, and let out an audible gasp as it chilled him into submission.

He turned off the water, stepped over his crumpled uniform and wrapped himself in a towel. Under the cotton, he could still see he was semi-hard, but he figured he had bought himself some time.

Wandering down the hall, he wasn't sure where she had gone or what she was up to. But he knew he was going to have them both finish this now. He saw her bedroom door ajar, and continued in that direction.

He pushed open the door and based on what he now saw, he knew he hadn't really bought much time at all. He could feel his dick hardening back at a maddening pace; the towel was no uniform, barely restraining him. She was laying on her bed, wearing a black lace thong and nearly see-through black lace bra, which hugged her tight. The soft, pale top of her breasts spilled out from the lacy cups; clearly they were a temporary measure.

He stepped forward - finally, he could feed his ravenous desire. This was it, what he wanted all along.

But then, she lifted her hand.

"Hold on there," she said playfully. "You're missing something."

He looked straight down at his crotch. "Am I?" he countered, his eyebrows raised.

She grinned but kept her hand in the air.

"Put that uniform back on."

------

As she waited for him to return, she reached down to feel herself; she was amazed at how wet she could still be after the last hour of back and forth torture. How hadn't she cum, right there, just from his gaze at the doorway?

The door opened again. He stood leaning in the doorway, reenacting his ravenous aura from earlier. The only difference was that he hadn't bothered with the t-shirt; his shirt was unbuttoned, so she could see his breathing heavily right there on his bare chest. He walked over to the bed; she heard the heavy step of his boots and smiled; he had understood the assignment.

"Are you... are you going to take me?" she asked demurely. "My fiancé will be home any minute..."

"Oh, I'm not going to take you, miss," he responded, grinning. "I'm going to ravage you."

She took a second to catch her breath; by then he had leapt onto the bed and was moving toward her. He positioned his knees on either side of her hips, hovering over her. She could see his hard-on again, just above her, raging through his pants.

He leaned down and licked her nipple through the lace; it barely contained her. As he continued to swirl his tongue around her, he reached down to feel her under the thong. He ran his fingers over her opening, teasing her labia and gently rubbing her clit. He looked up at her and raised his eyebrows; she nodded in confirmation - she had understood what he meant - yes, I'm as wet as you are hard.

------

He quickened his pace, both tongue and fingers, and felt her hips gyrate in unison. Her moans started soft and slow, but there, too, he knew she was helpless to his movements around her body... her moans turned into panting, and he watched satisfied as she threw her head back and grabbed onto the back of the bedpost behind her.

"That's right... hold on and let go..." he went faster, enjoying the feeling he was in control of her reactions, her breathing, her movement, her pleasure.

When he saw she was about to cum, he pulled back; first his hand, then his tongue. She loosened her grip and opened her eyes.

"Now now. You're not ready yet."

"I most certainly -"

He pulled himself upright, straddling her again. He watched her watching him, enjoying the hungry look on her face. He made a show of unbuckling his belt, and opening his pants. Her eyes seemed to say - those hands are mine, put them on me but he smiled because he knew... these hands are getting my dick ready for your pleasure.

He pulled his bulging cock from his trousers and took it in his hand. "Is this what you wanted?"

She swallowed. "Yes..."

"Is this what you've wanted... for a while now?"

"Oh, please yes..."

"So if I -" and he started rubbing himself in front of her - "If I, say, finished right here, without you, would that leave you -"

"What? Leave me what?" Her eyes were wide as she looked up at him.

"...ravenous with desire? Hungry as fuck?"

"Yes... oh yes..."

He took his hand off his cock.

"Now, imagine," He lowered himself on to her,

"Me. Every night," and slid the thong from between her thighs.

"For the last seven. Fucking. Days." He gently parted her legs with his hands.

"In uniform. Dirty. Sweaty." His hands traveled up her body, and wrapped around her back.

"Hard as fuck," He lifted her up so she was straddling him.

"And all I could do... all I could do..." he paused as he looked in her eyes,

"Was think about you."

And in one swift motion, thrust himself into her wet, dripping cunt.

------

She moved up and down with him, her thighs clenching him as tight as she could hold on, feeling him coming dangerously close to bursting any second. Both were panting hard, and she knew no one had ever been this deep inside her before. She felt him move faster, harder, as she clawed his back with her nails and suddenly found herself yelling through her panting, 'MORE, MORE, GOD, I NEED MORE' as he obliged with his hips.

She felt the urge to flip him over, to draw it out, as badly as she wanted to feel him cum inside her. She loosened her thighs, and pushed him down by his shoulders, so now she was on top of him and saw his eyes widen. Sitting on top of him, she adjusted herself and enveloped his warm dick inside her cunt. She rode him, back and forth, clenching each time she heard him moan her name. She lowered herself and he instantly took the opportunity to fondle her nipples again, sending the sensation down her entire body.

Another second, and she was finished, she knew - "yes... yes... yes..." she moaned into the air above them, just as he did, and felt him burst inside her, warm cum shooting up inside as she let her own climax radiate from inside her, through her hips, up her body, her nipples, her head exploding.

She collapsed beside him, her arm draped across his chest.

------

He felt her deep breathing next to him; it matched his own. At once, he felt utterly exhilarated and completely exhausted, satiated and spent.

"I was so fucking hungry," he heard himself say out loud. He turned on his side to see what she was doing; she was already facing him, smiling at his comment, or maybe just at all of it.

"You really thought about me every night?" she asked.

"Oh you have no idea what I thought about..." he replied, playing with the hair that was now covering half her face. "Mainly those goddamn black yoga pants."

12