All Comments on 'Resetting Life Ch. 03'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good story with much potential. I think there Dad knows they are more than brother-sister. I think it's very hot about the foreplay in bed and getting each other off. It's hot, horny, sexy and just raw sex but there is strong love there too. Hopefully, they will continue to develop that sexual relationship and find a way to screw each other and keep the sexy / naughty play going. Thanks.

sabra16023sabra16023about 7 years ago
Keep the Story Rolling

Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Much more than meets the eye

I too think that dad either knows or simply wishes his kids to be a couple based on how well they get on and look cute & happy together. The drama parts were so very real-life like I was actually frustrated for a bit but the happy resolution fixed all that, now I can barely wait to see how they make it all happen in the long run.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brings back memories..

Like everyone I know that incest is wrong and is Always wrong, Very wrong, should never happen in any sense with the exception of 'consenting' ADULTS - ones who are old enough, mature enough to understand the full aspects of what they are 'choosing' to share in.

I and my sister eventually Choose to go down that path during our mid 20's, after many years of circling the whole spectrum of feelings. Ours was unique in many ways although Not that usual in our circumstances, we weren't raised together - she was adopted out when she was 2 months old and we literally did not 'find' each other until she was 16 and was 17. We were full blood brother/sister and I was 13 months older than her. From the very first day of our meeting we IMMEDIATELY had a Special bond that even those raised together seldom have. Something you really can not explain, but it was. It was She who finally one beautiful spring afternoon sit me down outside on the front porch when no one was home and ask me if she could ask me a special question - she then proceeded to 'bring Our previous to then unspoken feelings onto the table, ones that we had 'tried' to hide and keep Under the table for many years'. She was 25 and I was 26 at that time ...a spring afternoon on the porch that I will never forget.

I also believe there are Far more occurrences in families where Sibling have even been raised together who jointly make similar decisions, and again As Long As those decisions are absolutely mutual and made by mature beings, I see nothing where society should necessarily be a judge of such decisions/special relationships. Again, I can not stress enough that it should be between Mature individuals who have weighed All things carefully, and all risks associated with it. Guess that is all I can say in a short commentary, it is sooo complex and potentially dangerous direction to take, yet Can take a sister/brotherly Love to an all new level of mutual sharing, learning, and depth. One that few people can understand or accept. That is the reason it Must be between mature adults, although it may range from young adults to later in life adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

THAT is one of only two rules you shouldn't break! Wanna bang your sister and live happily ever after with her? Tell the family and friends, let the shit hit the fan and see who really sticks by you when things settle? Go for it! Fuck EVERYONE and do what you want! BUT *NEVER* fuck in public where a cop can arrest you and charge you with incest! People can bitch all they want but until a cop catches you with your dick in your sister, you're golden! Other rule? Don't knock up your sister if theres even a remote chance someone you know has it in for your relationship! Better move your ass across country first and break ties with the family before you get stupid ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous