Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM!! FUCK... Dumbass? Who are we... AHHHHH FUCK!!" Vincent tries to ask, but is cut off again by one of his own moans escaping him. It's hard enough for a previously far from sexually experienced man to focus on one thing, let alone what she might be talking about. Especially when he can just stare down and watch his cock disappear into this gorgeous female at the same time as seeing her rounded butt jiggle erotically each time he crotch smacks off her booty. "MMMM... Never mind... AHHHHHH... Probably something... AHHHHH SHIT!! MMMMM... I don't want to know about..." He adds, wisely opting to focus on the task at hand which is supposed to be for his own well being after all. Keeping his hands on her waist just by the bottom of her shirt, he keeps the stiff thrusts coming to send every inch of his enhanced in size cock deeply into her very wet but still very tight snatch. Even after all the thrusting she's taken from him, she's still as snug as she was when this all began. What was that about 'regenerative powers' again?

"MMMMM... You have no... UHHHHH!! Fucking idea..." Sherry groans, sounding bitter again as she glances back. "I mean... AHHHHHH!! 50 fucking million dollars he was wanting to start with!" She snaps, giving a harsh push back with her ass against him as she spoke.

"Uhhhhhhh... OK?" Pierce says, sounding totally lost as he has no idea what she's on about. "Wanna... Wanna try a different position, or...?" He offers as he pulls out of her snatch with a groan of his own.

"Oh, I've got a position all right!" Birkin says, standing up and turning him around within the booth. A push back to make him lean back with his ass resting on the ledge she'd been fucked on before. "Give you something I better Jake could never fucking handle from me!" She vows as she jumps up onto him, causing him to react quickly in order to grab and hold her. With her legs she doesn't wrap around him, letting them hang off to dangle out of the shooting range booth. Instead she reaches up, grabbing the overhead beam running along all the booths to support herself. "Come on! Get it back in me!" She snaps in that tone of half-lust, half-anger. That quickly gets him moving as he reaches down, lining his cock up with her snatch and the moment he does is when she drops her body down onto him.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMM!! Oh fuck... MMMMM FUCK!!" The beautiful DSO agent groaned out, almost doing pull-ups with her grip on the beam as she lifts herself upward to the mid-way mark on his virus-enhanced in size and thickness cock. Then gravity takes over as she lets her body fall down with a firm smack ringing out before she repeats the motion again and again. "Oh fuck! OH FUCK!! MMMMM... Fucking... Huge! FUCKING... COCK!! AHHHHHH..." She moans out, staring up at the room of the shooting range for a moment as she feels the pleasure of getting her snatch stuffed full over and over. The sweat is not just dripping down her face by this point. It's left her shirt sticking to her skin. Making the material see-through to show her bra underneath as her tits bounce in time with the harsh motion she's making her body do.

"AHHHHH FUCK... MMMM!! Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!! AHHHHHH..." The man taking this ride to remember just sits back and takes it, groaning out every time her stunning body crashes down onto his member. He just holds her, his gaze able to switch from her moaning face to down to watch his cock vanish up into he before soon reappearing as she bounces away on his cock. The slight creek of the materials of the booth straining from their motion being heard as the structure gets used for a far more lewd than its designed for purpose. It's all working as he's feeling nothing but pleasure from her riding action, with just the obvious vast size of his cock the proof of the infection still having its effect on him.

"AHHHHH FUCK... FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK!!" The short haired blonde starts gasping as she groans, attempting as best she can to keep up this wild, determined pace than even a seasoned porn star would struggle to do. It's left her pussy soaking wet as she impales herself time and time again straight down onto the biggest cock she's ever taken in all her days. Yet still as super tight as she'd been at the very start of this action - a very pleasurable side-effect of her 'regenerative powers' to say the least. "FUCK... Come on... I'm... UHHHH!! So close!! AHHHHH..." She curses at herself, feeling herself becoming worn out from the hauling herself up and down she's being doing in this position. As sinful and pleasurable as it had been, it's left the stunning female almost soaked in her own sweat, no doubt leaving her shirt ruined for good. That being the least of her concerns right now as she gets almost desperate for a long needed sexual high.

Not foolish enough not to see the clear writing on the wall in front of him, Vincent firmly grips her hips as he starts to fire his cock upward and hard into her snatch. The initial scream of delight from her proves he'd made a wise choice as soon her arms were wrapped around his neck. Holding on for all she had left but even as she took a now pounding pace she still tried as best she could to bounce on his pumping rod. The smack of skin hitting skin sounding more like the automatic firearms used in this shooting range instead of the actual shameless fucking going on. He let out a grunt as he drove his dick inside her folds to the hilt, his own needs driving him onward to fuck this unexpected but gorgeous fuck-buddy as she jolted back and forth against his thrusts.

"AHHHH FUCK!! FUCKING... FUCK!! OH FUCK... OHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKKKK AHHHHHH!!" Sherry screamed out again as her head tilted back, the sudden and near furious turn of pace rendering her unable to do anything else but take it as her tight, dripping snatch got hammered in a way she'll never likely take again from any normal man. Perhaps unsurprisingly considering her current sweat-coated state, this kind of wild fucking easily sent her racing over the peak that she'd been almost desperate for. "FUUUUUUUUUCK... AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHHHH... MMMMMM AHHHHHH..." She groaned loudly and without shame as she came, juices flooding out of her snug hole and all over the cock still pistoning in and out of her box. She'd given up on trying to ride him now, but her body was still made to rock back and forth on his lap as he kept her held in place. His continuing powerful thrusts ensuring she rode out every last moment of the most intense orgasm of her life.

"UHHHH!! Oh FUCK!! AHHHHH SHIT!!" The man lucky (in some ways here) enough to get to experience suck pleasure from her tightness groans out as he delivers a couple more deep and hard thrusts into her soaking hole. Sweat was dripping off of his own face from the energy put into giving this beauty the fucking she deserves, not to mention to also prevent his infection from 'overwhelming' him. However he had his own limits, feeling his dick now start to throb and not in that concerning, painful way when the virus reappears. Pulling out of her snatch with a groan, he lifts her off and off from his cock, setting her down onto her knees on the floor while he takes a hold of his own cock. Rapidly stroking himself off as he pulses even before she's opened her eyes to see what he's up to.

"Mmmmm... No way Jake could have..." She starts to say as she opens her eyes, but she's cut off when as he grunts, the first thick blast of massive spunk fires out and splatters across her face. Forcing her eyes shit as the seed coats not just both eyes, but her forehead and her hair to stain through it. "Holy fuck!! HHHHHLLLLLKKKK!!" She exclaimed, but paid for leaving her mouth open as the next shot of cum landed right into her to fill her up even before the shot has finished firing into her. The jizz spilling out over her lips, down her chin and splattering all across her chest to further wreck her shirt. As she coughed and forced down the load with a loud swallow, the spunk continued to rain down over her to easily coat her pretty facial features. Her chin, cheeks and nose were left dripping with his cum to leave her looking like she'd just taken a bukkake finish from a gang bang. Let alone the mess of spunk now running through her short, blonde hair that wouldn't likely be easily cleaned out from just a single, normal shower either.

"Ahhhhhh... Holy fuck!!" Vincent exclaimed with a gasp, finally letting go of his spent and now returning to a far smaller and unimpressive size. Stumbling back, he leaned against the ledge of the booth they'd turned into their own fucking area as he gasped for long overdue air. "...Heh... Shooting range... Well, I sure 'shot' something all right..." He said, smiling to himself for a moment. Then frowning and shaking his head at how terrible a pun that was.

"Oh fuck... I'm fucking covered!!" Sherry laughs, still down on her knees and trying to scoop off cum from off her face so she can see. "Never mind Jake... What the Hell would Claire or Leon say if they saw me like this??" She joked as she dropped down a couple handfuls of his cum down to the floor.

"Leon? I've heard that name before..." Pierce starts to say.

"What would I say?" A new, female voice says that makes them both look to the side. "I'd say nice going Sherry... Never knew you had it in you!"

Sherry's now clear eyes went wide in horror at who she saw. "...Claire!!"

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a story review or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12