Resident Evil - Outbreak Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" answers Rebecca, before throwing down her clipboard in frustration. Arthur gives Rebecca several minutes to cool down, after her outburst before saying, "It is going to take some time and you are putting too much stress on yourself and I need you..."

"You don't need me," voices Rebecca just staring at her monitor.

"What're you talking about?" asks Arthur, who had come to rely heavily on Rebecca and view her as a core member of the group of survivors, "I need your intelligence, fearlessness, and skills."

"You're a living God," replies Rebecca, who would never have believed some of the things she had seen, if she was told about them during her college years, "Let's see. Super powers, check, immunized, check. Enhanced physical skills, check..."

"Rebecca, what's wrong?" asks Arthur, who had been debating the longevity of his powers. Rebecca quietly walks over to her desk and pick up a stack of papers before handling them to the Major.

Arthur picks up the stack of papers, and glare at them before asking, "This is the estimated number of surviving populations?"

"Correct," responds Rebecca, "I estimate that 60% of the world population has succumbed to the infection. The developing world was hit the hardest because they lack the resources to even fight or delay the outbreak. It would seem that men fell at a higher rate than women. That explains why you're finding more female survivors, than male, but I haven't been able to figure out why that's the case, yet. There..."

Rebecca stops as she sees the look on Arthur's face, as he figures out what she is trying to say, and asks, "If what you say is correct, then even if we do manage to somehow survive the undead...there may not be enough men left to repopulate the Earth."

The look on Rebecca's face gave him the answer to his question.

"What're we going to do?" asks Arthur, running his hand through his brown hair, and Rebecca sees something different on his face.

"Arthur are you alright?" asks Rebecca, seeing tiredness on his face. She had never seen really human emotions before from Arthur, hint the living god, but maybe she had been seeing only what she wants to see or not paying close enough attention.

"I'm fine, as someone can expect. I mean society collapsed. I've been given superpowers and became the de facto fucking leader! I lost my entire squad! Men, I had known for years. Men, I had trained and led. Men, I would have died for," answers Arthur, whose five-man squad was 'coptered in and deployed just days before the outbreak broke quarantine. Unfortunately, while their training helped them survived, four of them fell to an Umbrella experimental known as, Ares. Arthur doesn't remember much after first seeing Ares, or even how he survived, just waking up badly injured and seeing what was left of his marines.

"I didn't realize it was that rough for you," responds Rebecca, but Arthur just shrugs his shoulders and expresses, "In my opinion it's been rough for everyone. My view is that I hadn't had it any worse than anyone else. Regan has a daughter to think about."

"I guess that is a statement, that I understand, but disagree with, "I don't feel that any one survivor's account is comparable to another survivor's," replies Rebecca, but Arthur says, "You're entitled to your views, but if you will excuse me."

"Wait!" says Rebecca, "I want to talk to you about, your..."

"...condition," Arthur completes her sentence. He already knew what she wants to talk about, so he quickly decides to not avoid the issue, "If you are that curious, why don't I give you some 'first hand' experience, hmm?"

And with that, Arthur opens up his belt buckle and drops his pants, revealing his twin cocks to Rebecca. The young woman's eyes widen at the sight of Arthur's double manhood, a twin set of rigid cocks, already pulsating and puckering to the rhythm of his heartbeat. Her hands immediately reach for her own crotch on instinct as her pussy started to leak her juices, soaking her silken panties. She needs him. Right now. Without saying another word, Rebecca took off her jeans and pushed Arthur and made him land on his back, right on top the laboratory cold-hard floor, causing him to grunt in surprise.

"Rebecca, I..."

"Shh, it's alright, don't fight it. I need to take this chance to get some alone time with your twin cocks...oh god, I am so hot right now, I need it!"

Rebecca didn't lose any time and starts to work on Arthur's multiple manhoods. Both of her hands reach around his shafts, causing them to spring to full force almost immediately, spew plentiful drops of precum and for Arthur to grit his teeth.

The room fills with lewd smacking and slurping noises as Rebecca services the double cocks, her tongue slithering around the turgid shafts just long enough to push Arthur to the brink of orgasm, just to then suddenly stop and focus her efforts on the other cock, pushing Arthur's lust ever further into the stratosphere. All he did was lean back and enjoy this one of a kind fellatio, his lust-contorted face slowly forming a wide grin while Rebecca's tongue and hands pleasure his twin cock and balls with utmost care.

After what felt like a lustful eternity, Rebecca let go of both cocks and joins Arthur on top of the table. She pushes her already soaked panties to the side, revealing her glistening pussy, aligning it with one of his throbbing, saliva-soaked shafts. The itch inside her womanhood grew unbearable and she knew exactly how to scratch it.

"Mmmh, I gotta say, these tastes delicious," Rebecca cooed while sloppily wiping her mouth, "But I want to know how they feel, too!"

And with that, she lowers herself, engulfing Arthur's cock in the velvet walls of her pussy, causing both of them to gasp in pleasure. After a moment of getting used to the heat and pressure, Rebecca starts to move her hips, riding Arthur's shaft while the other one rubs in between her asscheeks, hot dogging it. His second cock spews copious amounts of precum, drenching Rebecca's bountiful buttcheeks in a slick film, causing them to shimmer in the pale light of the laboratory and serving as lubricant for her hotdogging session.

In her lust-addled state, the young woman had not even bothered to take her top off, causing her braless breasts to move up and down inside of her tight top. Arthur was completely hypnotized by the view of Rebecca's chest sensually swaying, his eyes focusing on her pair of hard nipples that was poking through the thin fabric, how her top clings to her luscious curves. In his mind, he wanted to touch and caress her breasts, but, "Ahh fuck," Rebecca yelps while not missing a beat in riding Arthur, "Your cock feels so fucking hot and hard inside of me! And your second dick wedged between my asscheeks is the best possible bonus! Oh fuck!"

Rebecca speeds up her thrusts, riding Arthur at incredible speed, the motion of his cock impaling her pussy almost turning into a blur. Even Arthur's stamina had limits, and thanks to Rebecca's efforts, his balls clench and the cock inside of her pussy readies for orgasm. Arthur grits his teeth as his cock pulses inside of her hot and squelching pussy.

The feeling of boiling hot seed flooding her fertile pussy pushes Rebecca over the edge as her own orgasm breaks out above her.

"Ahh, fuck! Your cum is so fucking hot! I'm cumming!" Her whole-body shudders in orgasm, with her toes curling and her hands digging deep into Arthur's torso as she rides out her orgasm, with small beads of sweat flinging across the room. The exhausted woman slumps down on top of Arthur as his cum-covered cock slips out of her pussy, breathing heavily as she tried to gain back her composure.

"Wow...that was amazing," Rebecca gasps, "And that was just one of your cocks...I don't even need to try out the other one right now...you really are something else...let me rest for a moment, ok?"

"...who said anything about resting? Do you really think we are done yet?" Arthur says with a smirk on his face, his hands finally freed from the cramps and digging into her perfect bubble butt, "There is still one cock left, my dear...and I have plenty of gas left!"

"Wait! What..." but before the exhausted Rebecca could protest, Arthur lifts himself up, overwhelming the petite woman and pushing her sexy frame onto the nearby lab table, while with a swift move, he grabs his second cock and aligns it with Rebecca's freshly fucked and inseminated pussy, thrusting forward and arching his back in triumph as both of them moan with delight. Arthur was in complete control, with his hands moving along Rebecca's wonderfully sexy body, caressing and cherishing it like a prize, with his fingers slipping between the buttons of her top and simply ripping it off, finally giving him an unobstructed view of her bare breasts.

"You have a wonderful pair, Rebecca...time to let the pigeons loose!" was all what Arthur says before digging his hand deep into the soft flesh of her left boob while his lips engulfed the other, his tongue twirling around her erect nipple.

"Ahh! How...dare...you..." but Rebecca was unable to resist Arthur's assault on her erogenous zones. The constant thrusts into her gushing and oversensitive pussy combined with the intense stimulation of her breasts pushed her ever closer to sexual delirium, turning her into a mindless fuckdoll that only existed to pleasure a worthy alpha male.

With every passing second, she lost herself more and more to the ecstasy, her face contorting into a wicked smile, with her tongue swirling aimlessly around and drooling all over face while her arms and legs uselessly spasm around to the rhythm of Arthur's rutting.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me! I'm your little bitch! Oh shit, your cock hits me so deep! Harder, I need it harder!"

Arthur was happy to oblige and increased his pace once more, jackhammering his cock in and out of Rebecca's willing hole while his other cock slid across her very sensitive clitoris with every move. It didn't take long until Arthur's orgasm approached once more. With one final push, he thrust deep into Rebecca as deeply as possible before his second load of the night shot out of his cock, filling the lust-maddened woman to the brim with his potent seed, so much that copious amounts of his pearly while jizz spurted out of her pussy, drenching the lab table underneath.

As both of their bodies yelp and spasm in united orgasm, Arthur's legs give out and they collapse, sending both of them to a one-way trip to the floor. Rebecca rolls off of Arthur, and unable to form any coherent thought caused by her multiple orgasms, she ultimately lost consciousness, as her eyes roll up into the back of her head as her body laid limply in a puddle of their combined fuckjuices.

Arthur couldn't help but smile at Rebecca's naked form, how her absent expression still had that vacant smile, a smile that expressed pure satisfaction. Ever the gentleman, he picked her up from the floor and carried her back to his bedroom. He couldn't let a lady freeze, after all.

Abandoned Dorm Room,

Raccoon University,

Raccoon City

Claire Redfield storms into the abandoned dorm room, that Arthur has been using as his bedroom, without knocking, but stops in her tracks, seeing a sleeping Rebecca under the white sheet and voices, "Oh, I'm very sorry, I didn't realize you have company."

"It's alright, Claire," says Arthur, still in his black boxers, working at the table he's using for a desk, "What do you want?"

"I want to talk about the mission that was mentioned earlier about going to San Diego," replies Claire, trying not to look at Rebecca's chest slowly rising and falling under the sheet or Arthur's groin, "I think you should let me lead the mission."

"No, I need you for something else. Something more important than the mission," answers Arthur, not looking at Claire, still looking down at the papers on the table, "I will be leading the mission to San Diego and you'll be in charge here while I'm gone. I'll leave whoever you think you need, while I'm deployed."

"You?" asks Claire, both upset and worried at the same time, "We need you here! You're far too important to everyone, if something were to happen to you, the group would collapse!"

"Part of what you said is right but part of what you said is false," explains Arthur, still not looking at Claire, instead looking up at the picture on the wall, "I need to go for that very reason..."

"What?" asks Claire, confused, as Arthur continues, "...I'm worried that the group will not survive if something happens to me because they have become dependent on me and my abilities..."

Arthur for the first time looks at Claire, before continuing, "...that's unacceptable. The group must survive, regardless, and the only way we can make sure of that, is to see how the group does without me being nearby. As for where you're wrong, the group will survive if it has excellent leadership, yourself included."

"Are you taking Alice too?" asks Claire, knowing that Arthur's right that the group had become dependent on him and Alice's their powers. Even to the point where Claire, Jill, and Ada feel they had been reduced to the second string, while others feel like they had been reduced to the third string, i.e. Sophie and Gina.

"Yes," replies Arthur, standing up and noticing Claire looking down for a split second before looking back up and continuing, "So, are you up for leading this group, while I'm in San Diego?"

"I am but I have a question for you, regarding something I heard?" asks Claire, giving him a strange look that he had seen before as she asks, "I heard that you're immune to the T-virus..."

'Oh, shit I'm in trouble now,' thinks Arthur, as Claire continues, "...and that you're blessed downstairs. What I see is, not just rumors, but it's true how you passed the immunity along?"

"What have you heard?" asks Arthur, raising an eyebrow at Claire.

"Oh, Alice didn't say anything. I noticed a change in Jill and not just in her chest area either. She is more talkative than ever and been bragging about the fucking you gave her," answers Claire, seeing Arthur's cocky reaction, someone whose ego is the size of the state of Colorado, right now, as Claire continues, "I heard there are some side-effects regarding immunity?"

"Let's do this," voices Arthur, thinking of anything not to get himself erect, "Claire, get everyone together and we will talk."

"Alright," says Claire, surprised she figures Arthur would tear-off her clothing right here, right now. Arthur actually wants to, but he knows it's wrong that Claire acts without knowing everything first. Arthur just kisses Claire's forehead, but for Claire, her decision had already been made. She doesn't care about damned side-effects, she desires and wants nothing but Arthur...

12