Resident Evil - Outbreak Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did we miss?" asks Crystal, who walks with into the dining hall along with Wichita, Charlotte, Madison, Savannah, and Moira.

"Deltas, back to your rooms," voices Arthur, staring at Crystal.

The Deltas, quietly walking out of the dining hall, seemingly stunned at Arthur's outburst, with Arthur then ordering, "Echos, I will speak with you tomorrow, before I leave for the mission."

The Echos follow the Deltas out, walking out of the dining hall.

Conference Room,

Student Union,

Raccoon University

Arthur, Alice, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, Rebecca Chambers, Angela Miller, and Helena Harper all walk into one of the conference rooms in the student union of Raccoon University, those this particular conference room had been transferred into Arthur's war room. After the eight steps into the room, the guard outside, Nadia, closed the door to the conference room, as none of the women, even Alice had ever stepped inside the war room. The room is filled with maps, books, papers, folders, and several computers but in a disorganized mess.

"What is this?" asks Angela Miller, seeing the room is a mess, which is very unlike Arthur. Arthur without looking at any of the women, answers, "Someone ransacked the war room, looking for..."

Arthur opens his hand to reveal two USB flash drives, "...these drives are extremely important. A third flash drive is missing..."

"You think we have a spy?" asks Ada, knowing it wouldn't be the first time that Umbrella have used a spy to achieve their end goals. A look of worry come across the women's faces, as Arthur answers, "I don't know if there's a spy but there is someone working against the interests of the survivors."

"This is why you delayed us leaving Raccoon City?" asks Rebecca, knowing originally, they were supposed to depart in five or six days. Arthur nods his head yes, before explaining, "You are partly correct, but also because I got some new intel."

"Where are you getting all this intel from?" asks Helena Harper.

"That I can't revealed until this person is found," he answers, since he had already determined it was none of these ladies or Nadia.

Third-Floor Gymnasium,

Student Recreation Center,

Raccoon University

Later, after finishing his time in the 150-meters swimming pool, changing back into his regular uniform, Arthur is walking through the third-floor gymnasium, when Little Rock and Wichita approached him. Arthur, throwing his gym bag over his shoulder, asks, "Krista and Little Rock what can I do for you two ladies?"

Arthur had gotten so used to peoples coming around only when they need his helps or there is a crisis. When did he stop being Arthur and become the Alpha who must be everything to everyone?

"We...need you to...help us fix our guns!" Little Rock says, blurting out the first excuse she could think of. How could they not have thought of a reason to be here before actually coming here? Wichita slowly turned her head to look at her younger sister, in disbelief at the lame excuse she just came up with before looking back to Arthur.

"Yes, our guns are broken we need your help repairing them," she says, in a robotic drone.

"Really? Where are they?" Arthur suddenly countered with, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What?" Little Rock stammered.

"The guns, where are they?" And there was a long pause as both girls stood there, realizing now that neither of them actually brought weapons with them. Since they were inside the Gym facility of their base it didn't seem like they were a requirement. Only if they had thought of that before making up the bad excuse.

"They are in the armory," replies Wichita, who can't explain the pull and desire she feels for Arthur. Arthur rolled his eyes, immediately knowing what was going on here. Again, sending two beautiful young women to the T-virus carrying twin cocked soldier. Who else but his second in command would keep doing this? He sighed, that woman was very quickly trying to turn his life into a porn movie.

Wichita sighed as well, seeing he didn't believe her, "Alright, let's cut the crap. We came up here to try and help you...relax," she stepped up and lifted a hand to run it along his arm, "Not some lame ass excuse, and we weren't forced to come up here. We came here of our own free will," she looks to Little Rock, then back to Arthur.

He looked at the two girls, notably Little Rock, she was young, and by the look of her stance, fiddling with her fingers in front of her, thighs rubbing together, she was nervous. Most likely a virgin, if the apocalypse hadn't happened, she would've lost it by now, but obviously things didn't go the way she wanted them to.

So, she actually saw this as an opportunity, nobody knew what could happen tomorrow in the zombie apocalypse. They might be ambushed and killed or worse, so there was no point in trying to hold onto something today when there might not be a tomorrow, and Arthur was a handsome man, he was much older than her, having only just turned eighteen a week ago, but that meant he was far more experienced. His body was built strong, and she really liked his arms, so she could definitely lose it to somebody far worse. But on her terms, she decided to do it now, and this was an opportunity to finally break free from her sister's overprotective nature a little bit.

She always watched over her like a hawk, which was fine...when she was twelve, but she was a grown up now whether Wichita liked it or not. Little Rock wanted to be a woman, not babied by her big sister forever. So, what's the best way to do that? By upstaging her sister via fucking the same guy.

Arthur contemplated the girls for a second, seeming to be mulling over his options in his head before he nodded, "Alright. I'm interested."

He stepped by both the girls, walking in between them, and going to one of the tables, he turned around and sat on the edge of the metallic table.

"If you two really are, then take your clothes off. Now!" He says plainly. If they wanted to do this, he didn't have time or the patience to do any more handholding then he already had to.

Little Rock being a virgin meant he'd have to go easy on her. Wichita he could probably just fuck her like a whore. But he wasn't in the mood for having to go at a slow pace. Because of his condition, it felt like a lot of women flocked to him, expecting him to save them. Or be the Superman in this dark world run by the T-virus. That's not what he wants, he wants strong women who can survive in this world. Not doormats who just want to slob on his knob a few times and expect him to protect them whenever, wherever they needed him to. So, he was testing the sisters, to see if they were able to take charge enough and prove they wanted to do this.

Obviously though, there was some initial hesitation, with both sisters glancing back and forth between each other again. But they had come this far, and they both signed up for this, it was just a little awkward having to strip right beside your sibling.

Wichita had thought at worst they would had taking turns. She would of course go first, followed by her little sister, if needed but she was sure she was all of the woman the Major needed.

Interestingly, Little Rock started first, shedding off her hoodie and showing just her white tank top beneath. Wichita saw this and couldn't be upstaged by her little sister, despite how concerned she was for her going through with this.

"What..." she actually started to speak but was halted by Little Rock's aggressive stance. Working eagerly to remove her clothing while she herself just stood in stunned silence. Shaking her head and starting to undress when it finally hit her that her little sister was showing more initiative then herself. She couldn't let that happen, not out of jealousy of course, but Wichita wanted to go in as the more forward one to help protect her sister. She was still young, and freshly an adult. Wichita did her best to keep her away from boys, and who could forget that almost catastrophe with the pacifist douchebag shortly after the Outbreak began. He didn't last long, but Wichita wanted to punch his face regardless just for thinking about her little sister.

But point being, she wanted to make sure her sister was as safe as possible, no unneeded sexual acts or favors being performed. Hell, she'd take Arthur on by herself if it meant she'd protect Little Rock. Not out of greediness or anything definitely not...but out of protecting her! Of course. So, she unzipped her leather jacket, and the two started to hastily shed every stitch they wore. Arthur watching them both with rapt attention all the while. Seeing this almost race like scenario to see which one could strip down first.

Wichita was tall and slender, but her thin frame didn't mask her feminine figure, with a nice swell to her B-cup breasts. She was fair skinned like her sister was, only her hair was jet black rather than blonde. Big blue eyes full of the jitters as she stripped her socks off last. Leaving her nude body on display. And while Arthur could see she was absolutely beautiful, Little Rock...was something else.

Big blue eyes like her sister, but a rounder face, and her figure was more curvy, full, and womanly. Her chest had larger breasts, easily D's, maybe doubles, funnily enough being the younger sister. Her hips were wide and childbearing, shapely legs, and an hourglass curvature to her frame. She removed all of her clothing and kicked it to the side. Glancing over to her sister though and her arms quickly moved to shyly cover herself. Arthur managed to get a good look though at the little mound she had between her legs, she was completely clean shaven, and had a pretty, little pink pussy. Untouched by a man or cock, and Arthur felt himself stirring down below at the thought of claiming her innocence.

Wichita could see his eyes roaming them both but lingering a little longer on her sister. He seemed to be drawn to her, perhaps because of her curves? Even she was a little jealous, not that she lacked curves or anything, but her sister was just so very shapely while she herself was slender. She knew she had to draw his attention and keep it, hopefully to protect Little Rock from being broken in rough.

"Well, you want a take charge girl, right?" Wichita didn't cover herself like Little Rock did, and instead moved straight in for the kill, "Then take that cock out for me so I can suck it."

She got down onto her knees, getting between Arthur's legs and reaching for the belt of his pants, making quick work of the button and zipper, unbuckling them, and pulling open his trousers. Freeing his twin cocks much to their surprise.

The little gasp that was drawn from them both the moment his members came into view was entertaining to Arthur. Obviously, his condition wasn't a common thing, but when a lady is wowed by the sight of your cock, or in this case, cocks, it definitely strokes your ego a pleasant amount.

Wichita glanced up at Arthur while he smirked down at her, "Well then? Take charge, show me what you've got," he challenged her, and Wichita gulped.

Arthur was far more masculine than her last lover, some skinny runt, who wouldn't know how to pleasure her, if she gave him written instructions. Arthur's confident look down at her was just fueling the desire in her belly for bad boys. Granted, Arthur was a good man, a marine and a hero to many of them. But he definitely fit the bad boy persona. So, she swallowed the lump in her throat and reached to take hold of one of his cocks, wrapping her fingers around the thick girth as best she could before closing her eyes and leaning in to start licking the other one. Running her tongue over the tip and sampling his taste, her hands squeezing the cock just below it and starting to stroke. Then her lips parted carefully, and she started to take the tip of one of them into her mouth, moving to suck the head and a few extra inches into her lips.

One hundred percent, the biggest cocks she'd ever seen.

And that goes double, no pun intended, towards Little Rock. She was standing with pink cheeks watching her sister trying to take the task onto herself. Working both those big dicks while she just stood there nude and watched. Her eyes nervously flicking up to Arthur only to see that he was staring right back at her.

Little Rock gasped again as his piercing eyes just penetrated right into her core. She could feel her pussy tingling with curious delight. Never having had a cock stretch her open, she could only imagine the experience it was going to be, and her lower lips started to grow at the thought. But Arthur said he didn't want a coward. He wanted a lady who knew what she wanted...

She looked down at Wichita trying to take this whole thing onto herself, her head slowly bobbing while she nursed on Arthur's dick, popping off of it to run her tongue along the underside before gulping it back into her mouth. Little Rock didn't want to be babied anymore! Wichita always did this, tried to protect her when she didn't want to be. And right now, she was eyeing that other cock with a mouth-watering gaze.

Little Rock wanted to know what it was like to taste a raw cock, feel it press down on her taste buds, then feel it absolutely wreck her insides. And whether she knew it or not, Wichita was trying to take this from her, and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Hmm, give me that!" Little Rock says suddenly, hurrying up to Arthur and Wichita much to the latter's surprise. Although Arthur watched her at war with herself through that whole time, he hadn't expected her to rush forward.

"Uh?" Wichita hummed in surprise before she was shouldered away by her little sister. "Bah! Ah, Little Rock?" Before she could get another word out though, Little Rock had her hands on the lower cock, and her mouth gobbling up as much as she could cram into it.

Wichita's eyes went wide, and Arthur's smirk widened. Oh, he liked Little Rock, his cocks started to throb at her eagerness. Her desire to be a grown up, to act like an adult woman and to control her own sexuality and control her life, by taking one of Arthur's cocks inside her holes and please it. He felt his eyes dilate, as the T-virus was already starting to awaken. This rare situation was making him very horny, and he was about to unleash it, but he couldn't on Little Rock, if he did, he'd break her in rough, he needed to be in control first.

Little Rock worked her mouth over his dick, getting a nice sense of his salty and sweet flavor. Dragging her tongue all over that lower dick and grabbing the other one, smacking her face with it a few times. She didn't know why she wanted to do that, she just did, the taste and smell of his cock, the feel of it, his balls so close to her mouth, it was arousing her like crazy. Her cunt was practically dripping at this point.

"Hey, relax Little Rock I've got this," Wichita suddenly shunted her to the side, popping her mouth off of Arthur as the older sister started sucking his upper cock again, much harder this time and forcing more of it down and into her throat.

"Urgh! Wichita let me do this!" she shoved her sister back, again knocking her off Arthur's dicks, and crammed his cock into her mouth once more. Pushing herself down and squinting her eyes shut as she felt his tip break through her gullet, her first deepthroat as her neck pipe bulged from the entry.

The sisters fighting over Arthur's cocks and only serving to rile him up even further! The T-virus was pulsing, and he was about to lose his shit. He needed to vent this now, or it was going to get rough. So, when Wichita grabbed his cocks again, he leaned down and snatched her up by her hair.

She yelped as she was lifted away, Little Rock leaning back in surprise as Arthur hauled her older sister up and laid her out over the table, bending her over it and pinning one arm behind her back.

His twin cocks were nice and slippery with the sister's spit, so he was ready to dive right in. Straddling the young woman's tight ass, he leaned down, lining up both his cocks with each of Wichita's holes. Pressing the tips to her entrances and causing her head to arch back as she felt him ready to break inside. He gave her a split second to take a breath before it was suddenly ripped away!

Arthur shoving his pair of bitch breakers into Wichita's tight body, plunging in as deep as he could go before hitting her uterus wall, Wichita's eyes rolled back and she let out a loud pitiful shriek of surprise as she was forced to accommodate the two intruders at once.

"I like women who take charge and know what they wanted but that doesn't mean I'm not the one in charge..." he says in a growling whisper before placing a hand on Wichita's hip and started to go to town! His hips rearing back and plowing into her body, her ass cheeks clapping as her form was rocked back and forth from the momentum.

She began squealing, moaning, and grunting gutturally. The T-virus already spreading into her system, doing what it did best again and blocking her pain for the most part. It of course still hurt a little by how wild and raw he was fucking her, but largely, she was just being used as a filthy fuck puppet for him. To get out the animalistic need that surged inside him when the T-virus acted up.

He would use her, the more experienced of the sisters to vent this sexual beast, that way he could be gentler with Little Rock. She wouldn't take to kindly to this treatment.

Little Rock watched with a wide-eyed look of arrested attention as her sister was pummeled into the table. Her voice jumping and jostling as Arthur fucked Wichita vaginally, anally and it just made Little Rock's body even hotter. The virus was already inside the two of them, they wouldn't become infected, just the pheromones in their systems would do exactly as their mating instincts wanted them to. Amplifying arousal and desire to fuck to incredible lengths, making every sensation more pleasurable then before. And Little Rock was certainly feeling the effects.

Watching her big, bossy, overprotective sister getting fucked, double penetration on the table, it was something she didn't know would turn her on so much.

"Hehe...see sis? After all those years of bossing me around. Now who's the bitch?" The words rolled out of her lips, her hands beginning to feel over her body. No longer covering up, she squeezed her full breast, running her palm over her tummy and down to her clit. Starting to softly play with it while she watched.

But Arthur stopped her, grabbing her wrist, and hoisting her onto the table, she squeaked in surprise, but he set her down with her legs spread, right in front of Wichita's face. Once again, commanding Little Rock with his eyes, 'to take charge.'

He wanted her to come out on top, to not be afraid, and to indulge her sexual needs. The virus would only assist in helping that happen, so Little Rock saw what he was doing and nodded.

Scooting forward so that her virgin pussy was presented to her sister moaning mouth. Wichita blinked up at her like she was crazy. But Little Rock was under the T-virus influence, and she grabbed her big sister's black hair and tugged her face down.

Shoving it right into her pussy. Wichita let out a muffled moan but was unable to protest further. Her lips reacting to the sweet, incredibly sweet taste of her sister.

Arthur wanted Little Rock to be extra wet for when he took her, and he needed some extra lube of his own too, so he doubled his efforts. Fucking the shit out of Wichita, hips ramming and cocks drilling into her abused holes. Wichita couldn't help but orgasm, only this was different from her normal orgasms. She could climax a couple of times in a row like any other girl, but for some reason, when her face was buried in her little sister's snatch, she started her orgasm, and she couldn't stop. Her body squirming and writhing in bliss, torturous bliss. Legs kicking and skin flushing, the cocks destroying her as she virtually screamed into her sister's cunt. It was so good, brain melting good. The pheromones driving her to just keep orgasms for one minute...two...three...