Resident Evil - Outbreak Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, her tightness, and convulsing muscles became too much for Arthur, and with a deeper, raspy growl, he shoved his hips in, and sheathed his cocks inside Wichita's fuck holes as deep as they could go. Dumping his copious contents of his balls inside her bowels and womb. Wichita letting out a little, weakened mewl as she felt her body filled up. Feeling his seed just flow freely into her unprotected tunnels, millions and millions of swimmers exploring her pussy and rectum.

Arthur yanked himself back near the end of his climax though, and quickly reached for Little Rock. Her cheeks were flushed, her neck and collar bone were blushing red, and she was nearing an orgasm herself from her sister's domination. But stopped short as Arthur reached out to get her, and she knew it was time. With Arthur's rough, animal urge out of the way, it was her turn, so she quickly swung her leg over her limp bodied sister and hurried to him.

Reaching for his cocks and hopping onto her tip toes to kiss him. Their lips locking and tongues battling in a fierce desire for each other. Her hands found his dicks and started to work them, rubbing his cum all over the shafts and tips. That's why he pulled out, for the extra lube of his own making. He then pulled her back onto the table with him, taking a seat and setting her into his lap. Two cocks would be too much for her first time, so he could live with just giving her one for now, but Little Rock had other ideas, "Hey!" before smacking Wichita's ass, "Get your ass up and suck our master's other cock!"

Wichita was exhausted, but shocked from her sister's demand, especially using the word master, she hoped Little Rock was just lost in the moment but with a follow up look from Arthur, she hung her head in shame and weakly crawled down off the table, moving to get into position. Little Rock then looks to Arthur, and he her, his lubed dick, and her sopping wet cunt, pointing at each other.

"Are you ready?" he asked softly, and with a shaky breath and excited smile, she nodded her head.

With the first kiss of his tip, the pheromones went into overdrive, making sure to block her pain out, as Little Rock slowly guided herself down. Assisted by Arthur who watched as her eyes fluttered for a moment, feeling herself being entered by a cock for the first time. He met the resistance of her hymen, but with all the lube and prep, the pheromones coursing through her. His cock slipped right through, breaking her virginity, and claiming her as his.

"Ah! Ahh...Arthur..." Little Rock whispered, her eyes literally seeming to sparkle as she felt his member burrow into her tummy, inch by inch, taking her maidenhood.

"Now you're a woman, but my woman," he whispers back to her and kisses her soft lips again. Meanwhile he feels Wichita take hold of his slimy cock and stick it into her mouth. Sucking his spunk off of it and helping the other member not feel left out.

Little Rock wrapped her legs around Arthur, pressing her bare breasts to his chest and started to roll her hips. Her movement was a little clumsy, obviously inexperienced, and the lack of pain was emboldening her. So, with some guidance from Arthur, and assistance in her motion, he helped her settle into a smooth, soft grind on his cock.

"Oh my god Arthur...oh fuck..." she whispered so close to him, their lips kissing over and over as his hands gripped her ass tightly, "You...you feel so good..." she continue, a tear actually spilling from her eye. She'd never felt so good before, her sister was blocking her from experiencing THIS! For her whole life?

Arthur kissed her more, moving to her neck and chest, sucking her nipples into his mouth as their bodies pace quickened, Wichita still working his second cock with both hands and her mouth, listening to her little sister have the best first time in the world above her.

"Yes...yes! Arthur...fuck me...fuck me Arthur..." Little Rock encouraged him, and their movements went faster, her ankles locking tightly behind his back as he started lifting and dropping her onto his cock. Her pussy stretching quite well and accommodating him nicely, it was such a tight fit, one of the tightest pussies Arthur had ever had.

He may need to fuck her a few more times...

Eventually, the table started to rock, being able to block the pain of virginity loss, was quite the buff for when it came to passionate sex. And Little Rock was now riding in Arthur's lap like a pro, like she was born to grind on his cock, and Arthur growled in delight, feeling his ball sack churning up a fresh load specially for her.

"I'm going to cum Little Rock..." Arthur grunts, clutching her body so tightly to his own, "You ready? I'm going to cum inside you...you ready for it?"

Wichita perked up below them at that, "Wait Little Rock you're not on..." but was cut off, "Shut up!" Little Rock shouting back down at her, "Yes Arthur! Cum inside me! Fucking shoot your fucking baby in my fucking belly!" Her apocalypse potty mouth coming out and serving to encourage Arthur to knock her up. Her belly rolling as she worked hard to goad out his cum. Wichita silenced, she jerked his cock in both of her hands, in her place below her little sister now. Little Rock ass cheeks clapped louder and louder, virtually twerking right over Wichita as their pace built to the point of no return.

"Yes! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH MY GOD FUCK ME!" her hair was wild, jostling and bouncing about as her breasts jumped in opposite directions from their rough and wild ride, "Use my holes! They're yours! They're only yours!"

She encouraged Arthur further, making her sister flush with embarrassment and Arthur grin with pride as their climax came together. He gripped her cheeks tightly with both hands and managed to shove his cock just an inch deeper than his previous deepest point, forcing his tip directly into her womb and Little Rock's neck craning to the ceiling, her eyes going wide and sparkling once again as she felt her first, of many orgasms on Arthur's cock. A long moan of relief escaped her as she felt it, his cum shooting out in long, thick geysers of sperm. Coating her insides and spilling directly into her womb, one thick pulsation after the other, her belly was filled up with his fertile seed, searching for one of her equally fertile eggs. And she was sure they would find plenty.

Her cunt squeezed so tightly, sucking all his cum in, giving it the easiest trip possible to breed her. And his second cock erupted below them, surprising Wichita, and blowing a fat load all over her face, soaking the older sister with thick ropes of cum thanks to her handiwork. Leaving her a cum drenched mess on her knees.

All the while Little Rock settled onto Arthur's chest, both of them sagging a bit, and gazing into each other's eyes longingly. His cock throbbed again, ready for another round inside of her, and her pussy quivered at the thought. Their lips meeting once again in a passionate kiss as Arthur shifted their pose, moving away from Wichita, and laying Little Rock down gently on her back missionary. He was going to fuck her again, and again...and again...and Wichita was going to watch, and maybe even help some more.

Little Rock turned to her sister at that and shot her a cocky smile, "Who's top bitch now?"

Abandoned Dorm Room,

Raccoon University,

Raccoon City

Later that night, Arthur, and Little Rock are laying in his bed in his dorm room. Little Rock is asleep, but Arthur is awake. His mind is considering the possibility. Despite him being over a decade older than Little Rock, he feels something different for her, than he does the others. Though he isn't sure if this is because of his real feelings or because of the T-virus. He enjoyed fucking each woman. Each is different in her own way, each has a different taste, and things he likes about them. Crystal suck him the best, so far, of any of those he had fucked. He likes the twins, Jennifer, and Jessica. Alice can take the most of cocks, inside of her, and until Little Rock, Rebecca had the best set of tits, but he likes Little Rock far more. There was a spark there, but again he isn't sure if it's because of the T-virus or how they really are feeling. It remained him of Geralt and Yennefer from the Witcher 3 video game that he played the shit out of before the outbreak broke the world. Who would have guessed a virus could bring the world to its knees and cause the apocalypse? He still remembers many in the media led many to believe the virus was a hoax, at first, but that soon got proven wrong. Then those who broke quarantine, saying it violated their rights. Arthur hopes those morons are all dead now!

Arthur feels Little Rock, her nipples are rock hard against his chest, he gently and lovingly runs his hand through her hair, before kissing her on the lips. He doesn't know what the future holds. If they will even survive, but they will face it together...

Author's Note: Allen Knott is very sorry for the delay in getting out Chapter Three. He's hopeful to have Chapter Four out very soon. Sex Scenes was written by DamienDeath20.

Edited by Emily Thayer. If you would like Emily to edit your story or write scenes, please message me.

Jessica and Jennifer are based on the Origliasso's Twins, Lisa, and Jennifer. From the pop duo of The Veronicas.

Little Rock and Wichita are based on the Zombieland: Double Tap characters of the same name.