All Comments on 'Resident Slut Ch. 05'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wait a minute

Why does the home need it's own bed and who is it married to?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tedious

Didn't you already write this story?

Let's see, a long, pedantic oration on speed and ecstasy that also happens to be kind of... pretty much wrong. A mind mindbogglingly odd tale of corporate whoredom that coudln't possibly exist in the 21st century corporate environment. Attempts at sophistication by trying to make sex a verb and talking about wed leases as if they existed. And finally, the unearned redemption shoehorned in at then end by a long exposition bomb.

Good god. The only new thing here was the long letter chapter that bored readers around the world by making a couple of paragraphs at the end of one chapter reiterated into a 15 minute plod on the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing new plot!

Great! 5*s

Can't deny you the 5*s. As you have moved from chapter to chapter, the emotion just continued to build. That is the definition of a 5* story 😊💡.

That sentence that talked about the great sex with strangers was so descriptive 😳,lol.

That's it, another great chapter!

Thank you for your time and effort

AMerryman

p.s. The really great thing is that you did it without a proctologist, sanitation engineer, farmer or Maid Marian.

p.s.s. I sure hope the chapters in the chain story show this amount of character development and innovation in plot. How do you keep coming up with these great story lines?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very bad

All his stories are the same.he must have serious problems -1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Life story of a whore

Who cares? Why would I want to know this stuff?

Bullshit justifications and a blow by blow (pun intended), account of self degredation. It's just incredibly dull.

This is not creating sympathy for an intended RAAC. A Reconciliation (at this point is ludirous anyway) would otherways be fine, but seriously, you need to try working on the at At Any Cost part. That is what is killing this story.

TheKeithTheKeithalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Bad comments

There were no comments to my stories in 2001. There were a few comments in 2009, mostly helpful or positive.

However, comments as of 2017-2018 were near-uniformly very mean, nasty, depressing & mostly not helpful … where misogyny was common and attacks were frequently obscene & personally insulting. Positive comments were few to none.

Often, the commenters droned on… and on … and on … and on about the various stories perceived faults and deficiencies, in such vividly negative-descriptive terms.

The large majority of commenters—under the cover of ‘Anonymous’—were apparently from people who had never published anything … indeed, about their having no other human emotions except hatred, violence toward the ‘other’ and grudge-filled revenge … where forgiveness, kindness, courtesy, negotiation, understanding and the ‘3rd way’ were viewed as weak, wimpy, retarded, moronic and useless.

This is truly The Age of Trump, where the nasty, loud, misogynistic, barely-literate, bigoted and anger-filled people have oozed out of their gutter-sewage mentality to spread their version of slimy hatred for all to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I read this story 3-4 times before I decided to comment

This story while I wasn’t a fan of it at first, grew on me, and made me think about the characters and what happened to Miola/Mia, and her betrayal to Ken, and I had to admire her tenacity to willingly seek out the man she utterly betrayed in order to seek some semblance of forgiveness, while I thought Ken seemed a bit too forgiving right away I still liked the story. And I wanted more to be honest, at least a wrap up chapter to show her still devoted to him and him, I guess not taking advantage of her willingness to do whatever he wanted but trying to forgive her for what she did. Even if she doesn’t remember some/most of it. When you ended the story at chapter 5 it felt so chopped off at the end. But it’s your story and I like it no matter if you continue it. Because it got me invested in the characters even if I didn’t like it at first. I can’t believe some of the comments on this thread too. It’s a story. No one was hurt in the making of it , it is completely fictional, he has a style he likes to write don’t destroy the man for writing. If you don’t like it that don’t read anymore of it. Simple as that. I write this long comment because I don’t have an account to comment multiple times TheKeith, but I hope you don’t get discouraged and keep writing!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Thought Provoking!

After Ch. 01, Did Not Understand the Rest Untill I Read Them! Very Well Written! Thank You for Keeping Interest In Continuing to the Other 4 Chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Constructive criticism man

Hey there, I’m constructive criticism man. I don’t have an account so it’ll log me as anon, but now you know I’m not hiding behind anon as a shield.

I see you’ve been taking more criticism with your newer works and are... blaming Donald trump? That seems a bit far fetched. Here’s why you’re seeing a surge in criticism from your readers.

1: you have more stories now than you did in 2001, and are attracting a bigger audience.

Most literotica readers browse by category first, find something that looks cool, and read it. If they like it, they might bookmark the author. Back in 2001 you only had a couple stories on a long list, and people weren’t randomly clicking your stories as often. Now they are, and you’ll get more angry people with time on their hands than you did before.

2: you are recycling plot, and indeed downright copy pasting entire paragraphs from previous stories to use in your new ones. Check the paragraph about the drug patches. Go back and see how many times the “sexy juice” shows up in your stories. It’s a crutch by this point, and both new and old readers are picking up on it.

3: your stories share more than just plot points, the characters are all very similar as well. You even keep some of the names across stories for the people occupying the same roles. (The friends from work in this case) It’s one thing to have a callback or a character appear again in another story if it’s sensible and adds to a story. It’s another thing when it’s just copying the same characters, slapping them into the same plot, with the same props, and the same ending. It’s the same story with minor differences- reading through your archive is like reading several iterations of a story before the final draft.

4: Donald Trump is not leaving angry criticism on your stories. Donald Trump’s voters aren’t being directed to do so. You write stories about women being drugged, raped, videotaped without consent, slut shamed, and divorced, who then literally crawl back to their ex husbands begging to become a personal slut because they don’t deserve any better... and you call your critics misogynist? I mean, that’s a pretty pot/kettle situation, don’t you think? About as silly as blaming criticism on Donald Trump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good ending.....

The wole thing was gr8 .... great and intertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

A mediocre porn writer blames Trump for his low rated cuck stories. I think I've seen it all now.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

So... where was her multi-million dollar settlement? The over-the-top aspect of this makes wizards and dragons look believable by comparison. Also, the way Roy died is ridiculous...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous