Resort Ride Gone Wrong Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple's dream vacation ends badly.
2.5k words
3.58
19.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

James looked at himself in the mirror. He had done well for himself. At 31 years old, he was doing better than most. As a personal injury and divorce attorney, he had aggressively marketed himself right out of law school. His face was everywhere. One could look at the side of bus bench, listen to local radio, or watch tv; there was James. He carefully crafted an image. Aside from being generally good looking, his hair was kept short cropped, his body was kept in shape, and he was always well dressed. At 6 feet tall with a slender muscular build, he wore a suit well. As his profile grew, James understood the importance of image better than most.

Through the endless pursuit of work, James hadn't really been aggressive in the past about pursuing a relationship. He was unwilling to put himself into a situation that might hurt his image locally, and this made casual dating all the more difficult. There was no dancing and certainly no public drinking beyond the most intentionally crafted of circumstances. At least, those things were off the table locally. Those that knew him generally found him to be very knowledgeable and professional. Sure, he had a few enemies. Every attorney in his specialty did. As he saw it, it was the price of doing business. And of course, business was good.

It was nearly a year ago that James met Sarah. She was a news anchor at a major network. Not only was she smart, but Sarah was absolutely gorgeous. She had platinum blonde hair that hung just right beyond her shoulders. All of her parts seemed to be in perfect proportion. She was tall, but not excessively so. In addition, her profile was even more public than his.

It started with discreet dating, meeting at small restaurants in corners of the city where they were unlikely to be seen. When they became comfortable, they started to slip away for a weekend at a time. They found that they were very compatible, and away from home, they could be comfortable. She understood the importance of a carefully crafted image as well as he did. With this in mind, they always carefully designed anonymity. Without the public eye, they could let loose, dress casually, have a drink, dance, and generally enjoy themselves

With this in mind, they had arranged for a full week away to celebrate their first anniversary. James had booked them a room at a new beachfront resort on the Carribean Coast in Mexico. He figured that they could really relax in a place like that. Even away from home, Sarah was always afraid that she would be recognized. He certainly understood. However, he figured that no one in Mexico would recognize an American local news anchor. She agreed.

James found himself getting distracted as the day quickly approached. His life was full of work, but he was really looking forward to the opportunity to disconnect. Also, Sarah was just fantastic in bed. When she did relax, she was an animal. She was generally well groomed, but he could tell that she was not a natural blonde. She also looked just fantastic in a bikini, something that she would only wear rarely. In Mexico, this wouldn't be an issue.

When the day arrived, the two met at the airport beyond security. After an uneventful flight, they landed at the local airport. They were on their way.

Chapter 2.

It was sunny and beautiful when they arrived at the resort. The lobby was open to air, with desks and bar sitting under carefully placed overhangs. There were a large number of people hanging around the lobby. Many were drinking at the bar. Most people were wearing shorts or swimsuits, except for the staff who were all very well dressed. After checking in, James and Sarah went to their room, a gorgeous wide open space with a balcony overlooking the sea.

The resort occupied a large piece of real estate along the water. On one end, there was a public beach. On the other, was a pool up on a hill. The views there were spectacular. Between the lobby and the pool was multiple acres of rain forest. In between, there were the less expensive rooms. They overlooked the lobby or the forest, with the best views of the sea being reserved for those willing to pay.

There were numerous activities available. From the beach, one could swim or snorkel. They rented kayaks and paddle boards. One could rent a mountain bike or hike through the rain forest. Of course, the pool and bar were always packed.

Despite these amenities, the standout feature was called the skyline. From an elevated platform on the beach, two people would sit on a small bench. Their ankles were strapped in beneath them, and a belt prevented them from falling off. The bench rode on top of a thick cable, locked in by a mechanism beneath, almost like a train. Individuals riding the skyline would then be slowly carried from the beach, complete with panoramic view, to riding 20 feet above the lobby, to a ride through the rain forest, and finally they would land at the edge of the elevated pool. James was always a bit nervous on the ride, but Sarah absolutely loved it. She raved about the view coming over the lobby where you could see all of the people milling about or sitting on their balconies while simultaneously feeling like they were worlds away. She insisted on riding it every day, and James was ultimately willing to comply.

The week was magical. Sarah wore a beautiful red string bikini. It was incredibly sexy, but also modest enough to exude a touch of class. James wore a pair of board shorts most of the time, and they'd both picked up quite a tan swimming, hiking, or just laying out by the beach or the pool. They drank, they danced, and they had sex constantly. The weather was perfect throughout, and they made the most of the week.

It was on the last day of the trip, that James noticed some storm clouds off on the horizon. They seemed far away. He and Sarah had been laying out on the beach, taking in the sun and the sand a final time before they had to return to reality. As the clouds slowly seemed to work towards the beach, Sarah insisted that they take a final ride on the Skyline. She figured they'd get the ride in, and they could always take a dip in the pool if the weather held up.

Getting up from the beach, they walked over to the platform. Expecting to exit and go in the pool, they remained in their swimsuits. They were strapped in, and after the operator went through the usual safety and strap checks, they were off. As they took off towards the lobby, everything seemed normal until they suddenly felt the wind pick up dramatically. The ride began to sway back and forth slightly. Having had essentially no weather the entire trip, James had no idea whether this was normal. Then he heard a cracking noise. It was definitely not normal.

The bench suddenly started to list aggressively to the side. James tried to right it, but with the weight asymmetry between him and Sarah, it was hopeless. As the wind began to howl, the bench fell to the side and began to twirl in circles around the cable. The strong metal ring that encircled the cable kept the bench attached, but whatever mechanism stabilized it was clearly broken. Between the wind and the spinning of the bench, James felt that he was going to pass out. As they began to settle upside down beneath the cord, he felt himself slide down against the belt, until he was essentially hanging completely upside down. The operator seemed to have realized what had happened and stopped the ride. They came to a stop, essentially sitting over the lobby.

Chapter 3

James felt his weight supported at his ankles, but he was otherwise free hanging. He looked down at the lobby and saw that the wind hadn't stopped the party at the lobby bar or done anything to dissuade the line of people checking in. He looked over at Sarah and saw that she was hanging in a similar position to him, except...she was totally naked. They hung side by side, partially turned towards each other. As he everything came into focus, he realized that she was hanging by her ankles, with the belt now hanging purposelessly at her knees. Her bikini strings must have come undone in the chaos. She appeared dazed, her blond hair hanging towards the ground. Her very visible breasts leaned back towards her face, almost as if her nipples were pointing at the check in desk. There was a week's worth of brunette growth over her normally perfectly shaved pussy. The fact that she dyed her hair was painfully obvious. He thought for a moment about how he might cover her or warn her. It was at this point that she awakened, looked down at herself, and let out a blood curdling and unthinking scream.

Suddenly, all eyes were on them. Sarah was so shocked, that she did nothing to cover herself. She hung there completely exposed as what seemed like a hundred people came running. It was at this point that James realized he needed to find a way down. He looked up to see if he could figure out the straps holding his ankles. It was at this point that he realized that he was staring at his own penis. His board shorts were caught in the ankle straps, and the now useless strap had clearly taken them down as a final surge towards uselessness.

To make matters worse, it was amazingly cold hanging naked in the breeze high above the ground. In general, James always felt that his penis was a good size. If anything, he was larger than the average man. He couldn't tell whether it was the feeling of cold, fear for his life, or a general stress response to being naked, but he was certainly not of a good size at the moment. Almost as if terrified of the situation, his penis had shrunken back so aggressively that it looked essentially like he had a small circumcised head protruding from between his testicles.

Panic began to well up in his throat. They were twenty feet in the air. There was no way down. He was totally helpless. As he heard panicked conversation in Spanish amongst the staff, presumably sorting out what to do, he realized that there were dozens of phones and cameras pointing in his direction. They were aimed at them from below, in front and behind, and even from the balconies off to the side. A few minutes before, they were an anonymous couple trying to maintain perfect and separate images at home. Now, they were hanging their together, Sarah with her imperfectly trimmed pussy betraying its imperfectly colored pubic hair, and he with what looked like a tiny penis that was about to mixed in with a hundred people's vacation photos. All of the details were visible...along with their faces...Oh God!

Chapter 4

Realizing just how exposed he was, James jerked upward, attempting to lay his hand across his exposed member. Sarah just sat there, seemingly far too shocked to move. As the clicks continued from down below, she was offering an unobstructed view of all she had to offer. Her nipples had hardened, and they maintained their aggressive aim right at the check in desk. She had a perfect slit, which was still clearly visible beneath the thin wispy brunette hairs that had re-appeared. Her ass was well toned, round, and generally perfect. The tan she'd sculpted throughout the week only seemed to facilitate her exposure. Tanned arms, legs, and midsection sat in direct contrast to milky white skin that had remained protected from the suns rays beneath a bikini. Her nipples and pussy lips remained a pale pink. Pale white triangles sat over her breasts and mound, looking almost like geometric spotlights.

Looking down below, James could see a crowd of hotel staff continuing to talk furiously. It was clear they had no idea how to get them down. Over what seemed like an eternity, one man returned with a ladder. As he climbed to the top, it became pretty clear that it was nowhere near tall enough. Truthfully, he was relieved. The plan was pretty ill conceived, and he had no idea how he would translate reaching them from the top a ladder to them safely climbing down. He saw a woman on the phone at the desk. She would intermittently point in their direction as though the person on the other end of the line could see them. Check-in had completely stalled, and a long line of people had formed at the desk, unable to proceed further. Nothing meaningful seemed to be happening.

At this point, James reached over to Sarah, hoping that perhaps he'd be able to get his other hand over at least part of her exposed anatomy. As he did this however, the straps holding his ankles began to creak. He was sure that he was about to become detached, and he quickly dropped his hands and tried to hang perfectly still. His straps held, but he realized just how precarious their hold really was. If those straps failed, he risked falling twenty feet onto the concrete below. He felt that he had no choice but to try and hold still. Of course, rather than successfully covering his girlfriend, he had simply managed to expose himself again.

Sarah timidly turned her head in his direction. "It's alright James," she muttered, "there's nothing to see that hasn't already been seen."

He realized that she was right. It certainly wasn't worth the risk of coming loose.

Resigned to his fate, James tried to relax. Sarah seemed to be handling this remarkably well. If she could find a way to handle the humiliation, he felt that he needed to do the same. "I'm still in Mexico," he told himself, "there's no reason to think that any of this will make it back home." He kept telling himself that maybe they'd be able to remain anonymous. Right now, they were just two naked strangers in a foreign country. No one knew who they were. He might be on bus benches and tv commercials at home, but there was no reason to think that anyone would put it together that he was the same man. They'd have no reason to think that the shrunken penis dangling beneath this broken ride belonged to the same professional man on the local billboards. Sarah may be a bit more recognizable, but they still might not put it together. Even if they did, they may not put it together that the man she was with was him. He crossed his fingers and held on to hope.