Resort Ride Gone Wrong Pt. 02

Story Info
The ordeal continues.
1.7k words
3.82
7.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

As James was talking himself back into anonymity, he saw the first of the television vans pull up to the lobby. Then there was another. Then another. Local reporters quickly exited those vehicles, and he soon realized that he was about to be a top story on local television. He had no idea what the rules were regarding nudity on Mexican television. He had no idea whether he'd only be on Mexican television.

As the flurry of activity continued to escalate, James looked back over at Sarah. Still hanging, she was as beautiful as she'd ever been. It was at this point that he realized that he no longer felt cold. Looking up, his penis had worked itself out into a full blown erection. He was sticking out, the organ protruding awkwardly from his helpless body. He tried to will it away, but it was no use. She was so beautiful. His mind seemed to be ignoring his own predicament, looking instead at the angelic creature hanging helplessly to his side. He hated to admit it, but her humiliation was arousing. He felt a little drip of pre-cum at the edge of his manhood. How visible would that be on a news camera?

James was unsure as to whether the shrunken state or the erection was more embarrassing. He was sure that both were duly immortalized on camera. He wasn't sure what to do or how to feel. He wanted to hide. He wanted to latch on to the amazing creature to his side. Like a teenager, he was almost afraid he'd just have an uncontrollable orgasm.

The minutes seemed to stretch on endlessly. They seemed no closer to finding a solution. James tried again to will his erection away, but it stubbornly persisted. There had to be a dozen different news vans at this point, with numerous reporters chatting away as the cameras captured every ongoing moment of their humiliation. He tried to keep calm and think of a solution, but it was just no use. He couldn't figure out how he would release his ankles without falling. Even if he could somehow pull himself on top of the cable, he doubted that he could safely walk it all the way back to the platform. Even if he could, he certainly couldn't rescue Sarah and bring her along.

He looked at her again. She hung with her eyes closed, naked as the day she was born. Again, he was distracted. He caught himself daydreaming. He wanted so desperately to take her, hanging desperately in front of all of these people. He'd ravish her right there, right in front of the news crews, the cameras, the cell phones, and possibly the entire world. As the dream broke, his penis was so hard that it hurt. He needed a release. James was so turned on, that he felt that a breeze or a light touch might lead him to orgasm. He felt completely out of control. It was a feeling so unfamiliar that he had no idea what to do with it. That is, beyond wanting desperately to ejaculate.

He noticed that the skies to the south had darkened. The main storm seemed to be going that way. Yet, he could see evidence of a light breeze moving along the ground. Then, the wind picked up again. It didn't seem to bad below, and he realized that everything was moving much faster at their elevated location. The bench again began to sway, and James could again feel movement in his ankle straps.

Chapter 6.

Sarah opened her eyes, looking at James with concern. "James," she said, "I'm scared." The entire time, Sarah had kept it together. Just like an awkward moment on live television, she felt that the best course of action was to ride it out. Drawing more attention to the situation by panicking could do nothing to help. She knew she was on display. She knew that any number of people would now have permanent reminders of how she looked without clothes. She had done her best to put that aside, closing her eyes and pretending that she was anywhere else. Earlier, she had seen James' erection. "That bastard," she thought to herself, "is this actually turning him on?" Almost as quickly as she had thought it, she put it out of her head. She was the one who wanted to take the Skyline so desperately. He was just as helpless as she was. After a few minutes, she had talked herself into believing that the entire situation was her fault.

There was something oddly liberating about hanging helplessly. For someone who spent so much time trying to create a calculated image, it was an amazing sensation to realize that you were both in an embarrassing situation and there was no way to fix it. In fact, it was with this knowledge that she had finally surrendered. Besides, she knew that she looked good. Hoping that no one would realize who she was, she nevertheless didn't mind the idea that she was the center of attention. She was so humiliated that she wanted to cry, and yet she found herself dreaming of men dreaming of her.

As the wind picked up again, this trance was broken. "Sarah, I'm going to grab you," said James. "If we both hold each other, we might be able to give each other some support before these straps break." Out of alternative ideas, she did as he asked. As they were already partially facing each other, this wasn't excessively difficult. Additionally, the straps in the center of the bench seemed more secure, and the move did seem to transition their weight in that direction. As they swayed back and forth, it seemed to be helping.

After some encouraging words, James suddenly fell silent. Sarah looked at him. "Are you ok?" she asked. He had a look of deep concentration on his face. Initially he didn't respond.

James felt more secure with his arms locked in with Sarah's. However, the swaying in the wind was now moving them together and apart, swinging their bodies against each other. It's not that he couldn't hold them together, but this movement kept rubbing his throbbing erect penis across his girlfriend's naked stomach. It was so sensitive. He was so scared. Yet, he was so unbelievably aroused. He concentrated and tried to will away his arousal. Hanging by a strap over possible death seemed like the worst place to feel the way he did. Yet, the more he tried to will away his excitement, the more undeniable it became. He realized that he was about to cum, and there was essentially nothing that he could do about.

Sarah kept her eyes locked on James. She asked again, "are you ok?" His eyes opened, and he looked back. "I'm sorry," he whispered as his face contorted.

Sarah recognized that face. All of a sudden, she felt something warm and sticky hit her in the stomach. Then it didn't stop. James let out a moan, and she felt semen start to rain down on top of her. It was on her stomach. It was on her breasts. It even found its way on to her face and into her hair. She let out a gasp. That was completely unexpected. In shock, she felt humiliation creep up from deep down below. At this point, she began to sob.

Chapter 7

When the orgasm had run its course, James regained his faculties and took stock of his situation. The television crews still had cameras pointing in his direction. Numerous phones and cameras were still pointing at him. He realized that he had just publicly ejaculated, probably on television. As his excitement abated, he felt ashamed. The wind died down again, and they stopped moving. He looked up at himself. His penis had now come down and was hanging back towards his head. A few drops of cum landed on his face.

He went to say something to Sarah, but she was now crying uncontrollably. Carefully she shoved him back away, not sure whether to be humiliated or enraged. James looked at her. She was covered with semen from the stomach back towards her head. It hung on her breasts. It was all over her face. A mixture of semen and tears was rolling back into her hair. When she released him, she was now completely exposed again. The cameras kept clicking.

Sarah's brief sense of liberation or even empowerment was now shattered. Hanging naked was one thing. Hanging naked while covered with cum was something entirely different. She didn't know how to feel or what to say. They had been in their helpless predicament for half an hour at this point, but this was the first moment that she completely lost control.

Shortly thereafter, a scissor lift was brought down beneath them and slowly elevated in their direction. One of the workers rode up on the left, moving up under Sarah first. He was secured to the lift with a harness. The worker grabbed a hold of Sarah with one hand and instructed her in broken English to hold the harness. She complied, and he deftly released her straps. Suddenly, she felt herself falling. Holding on to the harness, she slid off the edge of the lift. The harness caught, securing the worker, who then grabbed a hold of her wrists. For what seemed like an eternity, he tried to get a firm hold on the woman. She dangled off of the edge. From below, cameras intermittently caught glimpses of a gaping pussy between wildly swinging legs.

Eventually, the worker managed to get his hand around her ass and pull her up on to the lift. She sprawled herself onto her back, terrified and relieved all at the same time. The worker looked down and saw a beautiful naked woman laying spread eagle right beneath his gaze, dried cum crusted her body. The lift slowly descended towards the earth. Cameras clicked mercilessly at her the most intimate parts of her body, but she was beyond caring. When the lift finally came to a rest, she just stood up just long enough to step off. A worker was waiting with a robe, which he used to cover her.

James was rescued next. This time, the worker brought up a second harness for him, and the rescue was uneventful. Just like that, the ordeal was over.