Resort - Scenario B: Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, silently, he nodded.

"Good. Now, really stick that tongue out. I expect my pet to worship my pussy, not just lick it."

Still in a trance, his tongue stiffened.

"There we go. Ready?"

He nodded, yes.

"Before we start, I want you to know that I sent a little text while you were...recovering on your bed. Don't worry. It's nothing too bad. I just want Penny to get ready and start walking over. Once I'm done with you it'll be her turn. That way there's no misunderstanding about who's in charge now. Ok?"

"Ok," he whispered.

"Good. Now, slouch down a bit." Dan lowered himself, slouching down to accommodate for the height difference. When he was low enough for her satisfaction she took a step forward and held her pussy above his mouth. "Can you smell it?"

He meant to nod again, but with his tongue sticking out he heard himself pathetically utter, "Uh huh."

"God, what a desperate little whore you are. Is that it? Are you desperate to taste this pussy."

"Uh huh."

"Fuck, this is going to be fun. One more thing, would you ever let Penny do this to you? Answer with your words now."

Dan started to shake this head before correcting himself and saying, "No--"

Before he could finish, Tanya lowered herself onto his mouth, smothering his words and forcing him to taste her by surprise.

"Of fuck!," she exclaimed, nearly cuming right there and then.

She had only been riding his face for a few seconds before realizing this was a two-hand job, so with her free hand, she grabbed another tuft of her friend's hair and started gyrating her pussy into his mouth. Using both her hands to better face fuck him, Tanya took a moment to enjoy her conquest. Dan had always been the cocky, arrogant friend of the group. Always lauding his job title and money over others. Always bragging about his sexual conquest. She hated to admit it but part of that was why she found him so attractive. There was a sick kind of pleasure in getting fucked by a guy like this, but that all paled in comparison to this--forcing him onto his knees and making him taste her pussy so intimately, so fiercely, that he couldn't even breathe.

"That's it, breathe through your nose," she instructed. With each thrust into his mouth she could hear his nose breathing in, breathing out, then getting plugged up by the skin of her vulva whenever it crashed against him. "Oh fuck, that's sexy. Smell it, taste it. Tell me that isn't the best thing you've ever eaten."

He placed his hand against her thigh and tried to push so he could respond, but she held tight. "Ah huh. Don't talk. Don't stop worshipping me. Answer with my pussy in your mouth. Is this the best thing you've ever eaten."

He looked up at her, his big brown eyes completely in shock about what was happening to him and nodded before letting out a muffled, "Mmh, hmh."

The vibrations nearly made her cum. "Fuck, I knew it. God you're going to look so sexy with a mouthful of my cum dripping down your chin. Won't you?"

He nodded again, and responded with another affirmative, "Mmh, hmh."

She laughed at him, "You never thought you'd be the one on your knees tonight, huh?"

He started to pull his mouth off her pussy, but this time all she needed to do was raise her eyebrows and he corrected himself. He shook his head no and muffled, "Nn, Nn."

"I can't wait to get Penny on her knees. Maybe right next to you. That way I can go back and forth between your mouths. Fuck!" she was getting close, each gyration on his face building her up more and more. "Who do you think will eat my pussy better, you or your wife?"

Dan's muffled response didn't mean anything to her, but his hands started crawling up her body, caressing her toned stomach, reaching all the way up to her breasts. Across the room a mirror reflected the act and, looking at it, watching Dan both struggle to get her off while also worshipping her, Tanya felt herself enter a rhythm. He looked so pathetic, so supplicating. She had truly beaten him and reduced him to a pussy-worshipping slut who would admit to anything, even if it sexually embarrassed his own wife.

"Fuck!" Readjusting her grip on Dan's head she reluctantly broke away from looking at the reflection and looked back down at Dan. He was staring at her pussy, struggling to figure out how to master her. "Look at me," she commanded. "Suck on my clit. Just like that." Her breath was ragged, wavy. "You didn't think you'd be drinking my cum tonight, did you?" She muttered, but it was clearly more for her. She was beginning to talk herself off as she degraded this serial degrader and she was going to do it to the max. "All those women you dominated but you couldn't dominate me. Now look at you, I'm going to send all your friends pictures of this. Tell them how I completely dominated you." She whipped out her phone and started recording. "Isn't that right, Dan. You didn't even get to fuck me tonight. Now you're on your knees. You want to drink my cum." He nodded enthusiastically. "Fuck, get ready." Draping a leg over his shoulder, Tanya bent Dan backwards and started furiously rubbing her pussy against his mouth. The farther back he went, the faster she humped his mouth, the wider his eyes went until finally Tanya hit her peak and screamed. Cum rushed out of her followed by a babble of curses. Every demeaning name she could think of, she hurled at Dan.

Kneeling there, cum dribbling down his chin and onto his muscular chest, Dan's head continued bobbing up and down as he continued to lick her without hesitation. He took every name she hurled at him, every thrust into his mouth. And when she was done, he swallowed as much of her juices as he could.

"Oh fuck, you're a good little slut," she whined, her voice barely audible. "Such a good little man slut who knows his place now. Fuck." She threw the phone onto the bed and placed her hand on his head so once again she used both hands to thoroughly fuck him and finish the job. For a moment she rode him. Not saying anything, not babbling, sometimes not even watching him. Just basking in the glow of her victory. Sweat poured down her body, between her tits, down her firm stomach. His face was covered in her sweat and cum. She slowed her pace. Her leg still draped over his shoulder. She tightened it, bringing it around the back of his neck, keeping his head in place while her hands were free to explore her own body, first her breasts, then her hair, gathering it up then letting it fall lightly against her shoulders and back. "Oh Dan," she sighed, still thrusting into his face. Her hand fell back to his head, affectionately. She tousled his hair. "I knew you were good for something. Now, show me how much I just cum."

Backing away, she put her hands on her hips and looked down at him. Sticking out his tongue, Dan revealed a glob of cum he had yet to swallow.

Tanya reached down, collected it from his tongue with her fingers, then smeared it all over his face. "Don't wash this off. I want Penny to smell me on you. You're mine now. Understood?" Having done the same thing to many women, he understood exactly. "Now. Let's talk about how I'm going to dominate Penny."

End