She Wore Smiley Face Panties

Story Info
Husband sets bored wife up on a date.
8.9k words
3.86
22.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i122
i122
109 Followers

I don't consider myself a cuckold nor am I bisexual. I only say that because it is important for you to know that before I tell you about what happened recently.

Let me tell you a little about us first. We are an average couple in every way. Our height weight ratio is about where you would expect it to be for a couple in their fifties, we are average looking not Ken & Barbie but pleasant to look at and we have been relatively monogamous during our thirty year marriage. Having been married for thirty years as you would expect our sex life has become somewhat routine at best and just not very exciting.

During our marriage we have tried all the toys, movies even went on swinger web sites and cammed with others, but that was as adventurous as we got. Yes we have had discreet affairs in the past but the knowledge of them was kept a secret from each other. We had discussed swinging with another couple or having a threesome but it never matured past pillow talk. So here we are in our fifties and totally bored with each other.

One night after an especially feeble attempt to have passionate sex we both were lying there frustrated with the others ability and willingness to bring the other to toe curling orgasm. In other words our sex had become the same old boring in and out. I ask Penny what had happened to us and why she no longer liked to have sex. She gave me a bunch of standard excuses like hormones, too much to eat at dinner, the dogs were making noise etc etc.

Then she rolled over and said, actually it's that I've had the same old dick for thirty years and it doesn't excite me anymore. I snippety said, well then you just need to find you some new dick! We rolled over and went to sleep without another word being said.

The next day I was recalling the previous night's activities and her comment. I began to think that she was right; we have been fucking each other so long that it was the same old thing over and over. It was at that moment I knew I to take charge and get her some new dick for the good of our sex life and marriage.

The next time we were attempting to make love I started asking her if she wished there was another person helping me fuck her. I told her to imagine that she was sucking someone's dick while I was fucking her pussy. The more I described to her what we were doing to her the more she seemed to be enjoying it. I certainly knew that the thoughts of sharing her with someone were certainly providing a spark in my loins.

Soon we both climaxed to the best orgasm we've had in months if not longer. As we lay there spend I looked down at her lying there in her nakedness, chest heaving from the physical exertion and a small trickle of cum leaking out of her pussy. Not wanting the fun to stop so soon I whispered in her ear.

"How did you like that guy fucking you?"

"I certainly liked watching him fuck my wife while you gave me head."

"Did he fill your pussy with his man juice?"

"Let me see, I want to see your cum filled pussy."

I traced my finger over her chest and down her thighs, back up and over her wet crack. She responded by spreading her legs a little. She devilishly asked me how I liked looking at his cum dripping from her. I told her I loved it and couldn't wait to see it for real.

She said "lick me, lick me clean of his cum."

"Is that what you want, you want me to lick his cum from my wife's pussy. That married pussy he just fucked in front of me."

"Yes" she responded, "eat my cum covered cunt till I orgasm again you naughty bastard."

Still roll playing I slid down and got between her legs. I scooped up a big cum oyster with my tongue and showed it to her before I swallowed and said.

"Does it turn you on to think I am eating another man's cum from your cunt?"

"Oh fuck yeah, I want you to eat all his man juice from my cunt and then fuck me to climax again."

I hadn't seen her this motivated in such a long time and with all the erotic thoughts of another person being there fucking her I was hard again in no time. I continued licking her pussy telling her how good his cum tasted in her pussy till she begged me to fuck her again. Soon she was drifting off to sleep with a second load of my cum deep in her pussy.

The next morning as we were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee, I ask her if she had a good time last night? She said it was the best sex we have had in a very long time. The conversation soon leads to us inviting someone to join us for a threesome. She said that it would never happen. I told her how hot she got last night and how much I was turned on by the thought of someone else fucking her. She again said that she has no intentions of ever having a threesome with me, period.

That night we again were starting to get amorous and I brought up a threesome but she quickly dismissed the idea. As I was starting to enter her I stopped and told her that tonight she must describe to me what her fantasy fuck would be. She at first declined, saying that she was too embarrassed to talk like that in front of me. I started to ease the head into her pussy and stopped. I told her to again tell me about a fantasy fuck she would enjoy. She again declined but was trying to scoot down to get more of my dick into her. I ask her to tell me who she was fantasizing fucking her.

She stopped dead and looked at me asking, "How did you know I was fantasizing about someone?"

I saw this as my opportunity and told her that she was being more aggressive and was more wet than normal so I assumed that even if she wouldn't tell me her fantasy I knew she was having one in her mind. I then start to slowly fuck her while asking question about the fantasy she wasn't having at the moment. She finally told me that she was imagining that I was away on a trip and she met someone who ended up making love to her just the way she like it.

Regardless of how much else I tried to coach from her she was tight lipped. The one thing I did learn from that night was the reason she was adamant about not having a threesome with me was that she felt it would be too embarrassing to have me see her getting fucked by someone. From that little tidbit of information I assessed that she wasn't against getting some new dick, she just didn't want me to see her getting it.

I won't bore you with all the details of our fucking each other that night but there is one other item that became apparent. When we were finished fucking she didn't get up and go to the bathroom to wash herself as usual but rather just lied there. After a few seconds to catch our breath she turned to me and ask.

"Would you be a gentleman and clean his cum from your wife's pussy?"

As I was once again licking my cum from her I started to realize what her fantasy is. She wants to go out on a date with someone and come home to me with her pussy full of his cum and for me to lick her clean. As I said I'm not bisexual and have never entertained the idea of tasting another man's cum from the tap or her package. Surprisingly the more I thought about sending her out on a date and her coming home to me full of cum was strangely erotic.

I thought about it for a few days and decided that I knew I could adjust to the thought of her being with another man but couldn't come to terms with devouring his cum from her. I, on the other hand, got rock hard just thinking about fucking her sloppy cunt after she returned.

A few nights later as we lay in bed I started playing with her pussy, telling her that I was her dream man. I told her that I was going to fuck her good filling her full of cum to take back to her husband.

She responded again by adding, "Great and I will make him lick all of it from my pussy before I fuck him."

With that she rolled over on top of me and commenced riding my dick until she had another trembling orgasm. While she was lying on my chest recovering I asked her if she had anyone special in mind to fuck. She said no and that she would never have a threesome with me so drop it. I told her that I wasn't asking her to have a threesome but that I wanted her to go out on a date, get fucked and come home to me.

She said, "Never, I could do that, it would be wrong for me to have sex with someone else other than you".

I reminded her that I was pretty sure that she has had affairs in the past and regardless if I was knowledgeable of her date and approved of it then it wouldn't be cheating. She again said that she couldn't fuck someone outside of our marriage, however as she was telling me that she would not fuck someone she was starting to rock back and forth on my dick. I kept talking about her getting fucked by someone and she kept fucking me harder and harder to another toe curling orgasm for the both of us.

This time she didn't hesitate she immediately slid up my chest and placed her cum filled pussy on my face to clean. I heard her again saying things like, eat his cum from me, see how much cum he filled me, how does his cum taste tonight, god I love it when you eat your wife's cum filled pussy you horny pervert! Soon she was once again lying on my chest dosing off to sleep and I again asked her about going on a date for me. Sleepily she said that she didn't know anyone to fuck and if I wanted her to get fucked I should find someone and then she drifted off to sleep.

Needless to say the next day I logged on to several swinger web sites and started looking for a suitable fucker for her. It was the weirdest feeling sitting there looking at guys profile and trying to figure out who would be the best date for my wife. I thought about going to regular dating web sites but figured that these would be best because there would be no pretense of what was happening. I wanted to find someone that was easy on the eye and about our age or a little younger. Jerks or needy people need not apply and by needy I'm referring to emotional, financial, and social or any other type of personality disorder. Soon I had narrowed it down to a few possibilities and sent then an email explaining our situation.

What followed was a series of emails from which I narrowed the search to a couple individuals. I met each one of them for a drink to further assess if I thought they would be a good fuck for my wife and if she would like to fuck them as well. It was difficult to decide but one guy stood out. He was from across town, was pretty good looking and a few years younger than her, he was professionally employed and best of all he was married. He started off by telling me that he needed complete discretion so his wife and work remained clueless.

He also offered something else that no one brought to the table. A clean bill of health, I know that you can never be certain about things like that but he had a recent doctor's report showing that he had tested negative for STD's. He also said that he had only been with his wife since his check up and that she had been checked and had been monogamous too. I don't know how he figured that he could vouch for his wife's indiscretions but accepted it at face value.

Seeing the quizzical look on my face he then explained that they are in the military and that he had just gotten back from deployment to the sandbox and now his wife was deployed. Before each deployment I knew they are required to go thru a thorough medical examination so that explained it. I left with a solid hard on and knowledge that I had found my wife fucker.

That night we were lying in bed when I reminded Penny of her offer to go out on a date if I set it up. She thought I was starting some more roll playing and said that she was tired and would not be fucking me tonight. I told her that I didn't want to fuck her because I wanted her pussy to be fresh for Fred.

"Fred who the fuck is Fred", she asked, slightly intrigued but still not quite knowing if I was bullshitting her or not.

I reached over and started stroking her pussy as I told her of my past few days endeavors. She at first refused to consider dating this guy but the more I reassured her that I wanted it to happen and the more she heard about him she started to soften her position. The next day she asked me what he looked like with a sheepish grin on her face. I had gotten a pic of him on my phone during our meeting so I showed it to her.

Smiling she said he looks handsome. I must admit he was to a point. He was about 5-10 maybe 195 lbs with zero or little bodyfat and clean cut military style. She still wasn't sold on the idea but I could tell she was intrigued. When I told her he was in the military so he would be a lean mean fucking machine, she laughed and asked me if I would like for him to fuck her.

This time it was I who was laughing. I told her what the hell did she think all that roll playing for the past couple months was all about if not prepping her for this event. She asked me again if I was really serious about wanting her to get fucked in real life by someone. I told her I not only want her to fuck this guy but I would help prepare her for her date also. Like what she ask me?

'I will start by not fucking you for the rest of the week leading up to your big night so your pussy will be fresh."

"I will take you shopping and buy you a new and appropriate Hot Wife wardrobe."

"I will take you to the salon for hair and nail work and I will groom your pussy perfectly for fucking."

She ask me what I will do for her when she returns from her date and I tell her that I will be so rock hard that I'm sure I will get a nut before my dick is completely in her cum soaked pussy. She laughs and tells me that I won't be fucking a cum soaked pussy because if she does go through with the date the first thing I have to do when she gets home is to lick her pussy clean.

When she said it I was watching her face for some indication of whether she was actually planning to meet this guy and more importantly if she was serious about wanting me to lick his cum from her. It was hard to tell and I said that I couldn't wait to fuck her sloppy cum filled pussy as soon as she got home.

I'll think about it but I'm not making any promises was all she said. I told her great I'll set everything up for this Saturday evening then. How do you know I will like him, I haven't even talked to him yet? I looked at the clock and noticed that it was still rather early and figured that Fred wouldn't be asleep yet so I reached for my phone and dialed his number.

On the third ring he picked up and said hello. I told him who I was and asked him if he had a moment, if so Penny would like to say hi. He said that he was just about to turn off the TV and go to bed so yes he could talk. I told him that Penny wanted him to ask her for a date Saturday evening if he was free. With that I handed the phone to Penny.

She was tentative but managed a small weak "Hello is this Fred?

"I'm good and we were just talking about you and wondered what you were like. I mean after all my husband has set up a fuck date for me but since I'm the one getting fucked I thought I should at least talk to you first."

They talked for the next fifteen minutes while she was talking to him she was stroking my dick. I heard her say oh so you're married, oh I see, yes I know how it is, we survived a lot of deployments while Dan was active duty, laughter, oh I see, no not here either, ok yeah ok that sounds good I'll split it with you no better yet I'll have Dan take care of it for us, ok then it's set Saturday evening about five dinner movie and a pussy full of cum for me, ok see you then bye.

As soon as she hung up I ask her what that was all about. Penny told me that Fred didn't want the neighbors to see her going into his house and she didn't want to fuck him here so I will be getting them a hotel room. I told her that I didn't want her spending the night with him. She got a little angry and told me that it was a little late in the game to put rules or constraints on her.

She told me that after I groomed her for the past couple months to get fucked by someone and then found a guy and set it up behind her back if she wanted to stay out all night with him she would and I wouldn't say a damn thing about it. She then told me that she has no intentions of waking up next to anyone but me and that Fred didn't want the neighbors to see him going out and staying out all night either so she would probably be home by midnight.

I tried to find out what else they talked about and why her sudden change of attitude about dating him. She told me that he told her he was in love with his wife and wasn't looking for a relationship he was just looking for someone to share dinner with and maybe too occasionally have sex with. Having spent many lonely nights while I was deployed she knew what he was going through.

She also said just talking about getting fucked by someone with me the past couple months had improved our sex life immensely. So she was curious what it would be like if she actually went through with it and because I had went to a lot of trouble to find someone as nice as Fred sounded to fuck her. Also because she felt that I must really be ok with it and so now she has three days to wait and think about getting fucked by someone other than me her husband. She then reminded me that I could not have sex with her for the rest of the week so she would be fresh for Fred.

True to my word when Saturday morning arrived I got out of bed first and had a lite breakfast ready for Penny when she awoke. After she went through her morning routine I took her to the spa. I told the clerk what I had in mind for her hair, nails and to give her a massage too. Three hours later she emerged looking like a queen. They did a superb job on her hair and the nail color was a perfect deep red.

Next I took her to find something new to wear. That was easy, as soon as I entered the women's department I saw the perfect skirt and blouse on a mannequin. The skirt was black with a small slit up the back and sequined, the blouse was a thin creamy white color that was semi transparent that would look great with a lacy push-up bra which just happened to be lying on a table behind the mannequin. All I needed now was hose, panties and shoes. I found some black lace toped thigh high hose that went perfect with her skirt and she said we should skip the shoes because she has a pair of heels at the house that will go nicely with everything.

All that was left were her panties. I looked at all the sexy thongs, toyed with the idea of making her skip wearing panties but thought she need something to help catch the cum that would be dripping from her on her way home. Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted them. They weren't sexy at all but I thought they would be fitting for her outing. They were a set of yellow silk panties with a smiley face on the crotch. I grabbed them even though she protested and pleaded for me to buy her a little sexy lace thing but no I liked the silk smiley face set.

The cashier saw the humor in my choice and made a little snide comment. I told her that I was shopping for my wife's date night and if she got lucky I wanted the guy to have a laugh too. That caught her totally off guard and she packaged our purchase without saying another word.

After I got Penny home I spread a towel out on the bed and had her strip so I could trim her pussy. I shaved her bikini line and meticulously trimmed the rest of her crotch hair to about a quarter inch in length. Just for fun I trimmed it to look like a furry heart. Satisfied with my work I drew her a hot bath with her favorite scented bath oil. I then brought her a lite sandwich and a glass of wine. I didn't want to get her drunk but I wanted her to be relaxed about what was happening and going to happen tonight. After she finished her sandwich and wine I then sponged her clean spending an extra amount of time on her pussy, ass and tits.

i122
i122
109 Followers