All Comments on 'Respect Ch. 02'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 3)
xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Really your cuckold story needed another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Greener thinks her not an adulterous……tongue depth kissing, third base fingers in vagina followed by orgasm…….but only one!…..so not real adultery……remember the definition of is is. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is Calif. so bad? Keep electing Marxists and you’ll see how REALLY bad it will get…..only 3/4 there now….5 more years and you will see a petition out of Sacramento to be annexed to China and CCP. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 stars because he is still with the disrespectful bitch Cassie!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Interesting Story and Comments

I was surprised to come across the California comment in the story. I think the author put that in just to tweak our left-wing associates (and see if anyone was paying attention). Sadly CA is now a one-party state, which is really unfortunate and unhealthy - no room for debate or compromise. My wife and I used to go to San Francisco every summer for a long weekend, but stopped going as the last couple of times we went it was awful. It would probably have been more accurate for the perp in the story to be sent to Sacramento and leave CA (a really large diverse state) alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am also disgusted at a lot of the comments baited by the author's California comment. I am originally from coastal Northern California and fondly remember that time up growing up. It is still a diverse state, and yes, a one-party state by virtue of the economic marginalization, magnified grievance politics, and rightwing religious nuttiness of its Republican minority in places like the far south, Central Valley, Inland Empire, and Cascades. The Democrats won by default, and as for the rest, think of it like the Dutch Republic as described by historian Simon Schama: suffering from a curse of too much affluence based on inflated real estate values instead of Tulip bulbs. But it remains a state of enormous economic and social vitality and will eventually get it's act together to maintain it's competitiveness if the nutty rightwing religious reactionaries don't spoil it. That, and push the Leftwing nutties out of San Francisco which is imminent given the resulting dysfunction. All this said, I really like Stoneywebb's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have to say I would not have taken her back after this extended disrespect. Sometimes it's better to move on and find a new respectful, loving marriage. This woman wasn't worth it.

robdh51robdh51about 1 year ago

TO :

Anonymous3 months ago

Hey Pickles,

He RIGHT about Calif. It's a cesspool and people like you helped make it so.

I grew up in Cal from the 50's on and was once proud of it. Now I won't set foot in it.

Calif has the highest poverty rate in the US.

There is no free press because it is now coopted by the Left and gives one side stories.

~~~~~~~

Obviously a watcher to that great provider of right wing fake news, FOX NEWS.

AND guess what, California is not # 1, Mississippi has that distinction at 21%, California is in the middle at # 25 with 12.5% and New Hampshire has the lowest at 7.4% with the average of all states at 13%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny the complaints on the comments about California being a one party state. When is.the last time the minority party won in Texas? For.say governor? Hmm. When was the last time there was a Republican governor in California? Been several including Reagan. So do you also lament Texas being a one party state? Or Alabama? Or Kansas? Blah blah blah. Leave the political crap out of the stories. Otherwise go walk off to Fox News.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When you troll for political comments it takes away from your story, which was good. Im an army veteran of the 82nd airborne and I'm not a liar, cheat, or loser. I lived in California for fifty of my sixty years. When you insult a whole group of people you show your ignorance.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but would have been much better with a few changes. Biggest is all the political bullshit. Most picked up on the California dog but it was riddled throughout the story.

Even more so... Starting with her was probably a mistake. I guess for better or worse... But she did chest, both emotionally and physically. And while he tries to show she eventually learned her lesson I don't buy it. Really, it takes the cartoonish change in character of the stuff turning into a banking baby housing from machine gun fire behind lawn chairs and engaging everyone loves by refusing to give up his seat for women, children, and elderly for her to change... Then she goes back to her old ways slowly? Not exactly an awesome person there.

And her thoughts of having an affair with Ted we're prominent, even knowing he was married as well. Not realizing he wanted to fuck her is fantasy... She mentioned in one of her posts he hinted at an affair and she was considering it so she knew.

And as always the guy was just the epitome of perfection.... So fun read... Diversion from reality,.. but enough irritating quirks to to make it only that... A fun diversion.

That said I guess that's the goal here so... Success! 🤠

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

trumpian dude, leave your shitty politics out of here, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fox? Really? You write like an unrepentant MAGA Trump supporter. The insulting generalization regarding the California population just expose your right wing bullshit. How does the writer like Fox now that it has been proven that they are lying pieces of feces.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Reread and still like it very much. Just as I am a proud conservative. I also enjoy poking the California bear. I honestly missed the part that knotted all the knickers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

California is a state of liars, cheats and losers? The MAGA stupidity is strong with this moron.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ouch! Some pretty harsh critics here. I guess they don’t know It’s. Just. Fiction. And I doubt anyone held a gun to their head forcing them to read it. Oh well. I liked the story a lot. Although someone should have knocked Ted in the head and dragged his worthless ass off that helicopter. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I believe that you mistakenly mentioned California. I believe that you were intending to refer to the National Socialist Democratic Party, known a republicans,

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Echo other "commentators who noted that author infected the story with his right-wing political views. My favorite line was "You gotta love Americans and their guns."

Part of the plot seemed pretty iffy. I don't think that anyone would have been allowed near the President of Mexico without going through a screening process similar to that which the U.S. Secret Service would have done for an American President.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s a decent story for a barely literate, right wing nut job

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

Good story, would have been even better without the political Bullsh1t!t.

FD45FD4511 months ago

I see the intolerant and censorious Left is having their say. ‘This can’t be good because I disagree with it.’

Shrug. I have read many similar lefty screeds and yet I neglect to take them to task however pointed their insulting their remarks.

But I am tolerant and they… hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Story!!!

Stoney, your words are so true:

"That's a perfect place for him; it's a state filled with liars, cheats, and losers."

Slick742Slick74211 months ago

Kinda rough on Cal. I lived there (LA) and know a lot of folks that are quite nice. Otherwise a great story. Thanks. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The cheating whore got finger fucked to an orgasm but conveniently forgot to mention that fact!! But, nothing happened right?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've enjoyed this author's work but this one has me mystified. As someone not from the US I look on with shock and amusement at the delusional way some of you act. The califonia comment seems part of this. It's not healthy. It was good to see Ted grab Cassie by the pussy. I wonder where he got that idea from.

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

aFd45 ... Not sure about from you personally but I see another comments all the time from people here even when there isn't a ton of political crap in a story. And if caution talking about the entire left being intolerant when the platform of the right today is intolerance and censorship. I'm a middle of the road guy myself but that leaves me being called far left today.

As for the story... Good but I do agree the politics could have been left out. It didn't add to the story in any way to me, just detracted from an otherwise fun story. Believable? Not really but no less than die hard or a million other movies and books. Still lots of fun to read.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy609 months ago

If you had not taken that cheap shot at California, you could have gotten 4- Stars, but alas everyone hates on California. We know the saying "Everything bigger in Texas." That includes egos also. But, Texas has enough liars, cheats, blow hards, bigots, weasels, and spineless cowards (Cancun Cruz) to supply the rest of the country for some time. As, a native born Californian, I can say "Go fuck yourself" , and don't track any cow shit on your way out. 😂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She cheated and he knows it. There is no way she can prove what did or did not happen in that room and it also would make me think what else happened at other times. The kids already know she was disrespectful so a divorce would not shock them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unfortunately the second part got bogged down in pointless action more suited to a guillable teen audience.

Don't know why it hates on California, America would be bankrupt without it, and Florida and New York are more full of liars and cheats, well especially when Trump is around.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First part was full of promise and got a 4* unfortunately the second part was a complete flop, so a 1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cassie was an über bitch. Kissing and getting fingered IS cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She's still a cheat!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Overall a good story. Rated it a “4”. My only questions are, how could the husband just pretend nothing happened with his wife, and Ted? Considering she let Ted give her an orgasm with his fingers, she didn’t exactly stop his actions as soon as he came on to her. And all the level of disrespect she had showed him over the last few years, would have made a reconciliation very difficult. And because Ted was a coward, all of a sudden she changes her outlook, 180 degrees?

Here is another valid point. Every man who has ever dated a woman, wonders when he will get laid. But the woman has already made that decision, he just does not know it yet. There is no way Cassie didn’t realize Ted wanted to fuck her. And her continued dinners, etc with him meant that she was willing to whore herself out for the JR partner role. And all the demeaning of her husband, was just designed so she could soothe her conscience. I once had a conversation with a co-worker of mine, who was a Vietnam name combat vet. I asked his opinion of the movie “ platoon”. He answered that he had an issue how the two sergeants were portrayed. “ Nobody was that bad, or that good” And there you have it. Wifey would not have went from her total disrespect, to total admiration. Her motivation would not have been Ted, he was simply a means to an end. I do not see the two of them, getting back to what they had before.....

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright4 months ago

Well if that's what you gotta do to get the love and respect back from ur wife then your sitting in shit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe it’s time for California to just secede already. From the comments by Californians, it’s obvious that their shit doesn’t stink — there’s no limit to the amount on the sidewalks in Los Angeles and in San Francisco, by the way, and the poop maps are designed to help people avoid those nasty areas. But Californians know best. After all, they must be always right with one party rule (the definition of a dictatorship). California has a $68 billion deficit this year and they are adding another $4 billion or more by providing free healthcare to undocumented individuals. Their taxes are among the highest state taxes in the United States, yet their residents get the poorest services, except when the leader of China visits. Then suddenly the tax dollars are adequate to clean up San Francisco. But just for two weeks or so. The cost of housing is so high, the 50% of the homeless population with jobs cannot afford housing and end up homeless. Oh, wait, there’s more. Californians love their state and their leaders so much that record numbers are fleeing California and heading to “Texas,” where supposedly everybody is a liar and a cheat. Or maybe they are going to Florida, if they want more humidity (I’m excluding Houston). I lived in California for four years, and I liked California at the time, but the California of old is no longer the California of the present. I visit California frequently to see my grandchildren, and I’ve observed that the California drivers, who used to be the most polite and skillful in the country, are now among the least polite and most openly aggressive. If you stop for someone entering a crosswalk, which is the law, they honk at you or cut around you. The district attorneys in the major cities don’t believe in bail for violent criminals because their idea of equity is to make everyone equal regardless of how people behave or what their skills might be. So violent criminals go on to commit additional violent crimes. And if you should happen to try to defend yourself, you end up going to jail. I live in Ohio, which is a purple state, and I believe Ohioans see multiple points of view much better than do Californians, who are mostly very left – leaning. They won’t even allow honest discussions of alternative points of view in their colleges. Any conservative who tries to give a speech is shouted down and heckled and threatened and driven away. That shows how much Californians respect diversity. The idea of diversity is when people agree with their left – leaning point of view. If one is at all centrist or conservative, then one must be a right wing, radical Nazi, or something. They say that the best nuts come from California, and I must agree.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow she really glossed over what happened in Ted’s room. She did come to her senses, but she cheated, plain and simple. Would have liked to hear more about what happened to Maria.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So funny. So Ted was the epitome of the Trumpian pussy grabbing bone spur coward while Andy was the typical democrat. I kind of feel that the author might have thought otherwise, but you know people by their actions and not by their words. Republicans are blow hard cowards that would storm the capital then cowardly try to weasel their way out of the consequences. Typical cheater mentality.

/

So funny that Americans often lack the objectivity to see themselves for what they truly are.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@anon from 1 month ago.

You can't have it both ways. The reason housing is so expensive in Cali is because everyone wants to live there and the place is so successful and wealthy. The reason there are so many homeless is because places like Texas make being homeless inhospitable and the poor tend to migrate where they will be better treated and where there are more opportunities.

If Cali was as bad as you'd like to believe people would be moving away not to it. Jealousy is a bad look and you are greener than the jolly green giant, without the jolly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"And you, my wonderful husband, when not writing best-selling books and award-winning articles, you can write stories on Literotica whose plotlines will torture the sad-sacks who haunt the Loving Wives category like rats on a trash heap."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hahaha! Gavin Newsom now pays trolls to prop up his failing state's reputation on Literotica! If everyone is moving TO Calipr0nia, why do rental trucks and U-Haul trailers, cost 3x-4x as much FROM that place? In what other city on this planet or other planets, besides San Fran, do you need a phone app to tell you how to avoid the human feces dropped by the homeless? Where else do people leave their cars unlocked/lift gates raised so car thieves will do less damage committing daytime B&I they won't be arrested for?

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

I lived in California for a long time - I will concur with the author's voice in story, it's garbage, or at least has been for the last decade or so. You couldn't pay me to move back there. Hell, you couldn't pay a lot of people to live there - it's been losing population due to emigration every year since Gavin Newsome became governor and frankly, I can't think of a more appropriate "face" for the state than that sad sack adulterous piece of shit. He's practically Ted from this story - fucked his own campaign managers wife and broke up their marriage. And people elected this scumbag because he has a (D) next to his name.

<>

As for the story - it was amazingly amazing in both chapters. I'm being redundant here, but it's a great story. One of the things that really stuck out for me on this story is that even though Andy does some frankly really incredible things in this story, he still comes across as a pretty normal guy with normal wants, desires and insecurities.

<>

I also enjoyed the fact that Cassie, while thinking Ted was hot, really was just only interested in that partnership and when he made his move on her, she instantly smartened up about it. It was nice to see a "loving wife" in this section of the site actually subvert the trope at the last minute.

StruckwrongStruckwrong24 days ago

LOL she respected Ted and had contempt for her husband for a very long time. At Teds behest she gave him divorce papers never thinking Ted shouldn't be that close and personal to have a say like that.

she was also already considering a future with Ted and didn't reject the notion.

She was also old enough to know a seduction happening to her.

Her instant 180 turnabout respect for her husband suddenly when all that had changed was him talking to someone famous and Ted making a pass she invited with petting and heavy kissing.

Not quite crossing the final line of intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Good, exciting tale. Well told. Five stars.

/

One aside. The captain said and the president agreed, that televising the medal award would make the MC and his family targets. But what does he do? He publicizes the action.

/

JPB NOT BOB

ttjbjr54ttjbjr549 days ago

Good story. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous