All Comments on 'Responsibility Ch. 15'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely “GrimDark”

I have hopes for future plot that I won’t voice because it’s not my story, I want to see your vision.

I’ve honestly been entranced by this story from the start there’s so much detail and depth to the entire world let alone the characters. In my mind it’s a cross between the early Chinese first dynasty and the empire of Genghis Khan, the palace complex is an impressive fortified structure. It doesn’t happen often with stories but with this one at the very least it draws the reader so deeply in, I was half expecting Rahela to turn around and ask why I was there watching her. Hands up I confess this one actually made me cry. So that would be another 5 stars then. If what you write can evoke a visceral reaction of any sort from your reader then you’ve got it right.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES