All Comments on 'Rest Area Pickup'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
avidfaavidfaalmost 7 years ago
wonderful story

I always like your stories, the tone, the attitude, the characters. I especially like the stories that look ahead, that view a world of possibilities. I'm not that far behind you in age, and I was very glad to see another adventure like this starting. Your story about Sandi has always been one of my favorites. I look forward to the continuation of this one.

Thanks.

xtchrxtchralmost 7 years ago
A Novel Concept!

Wow, here's a real novel concept. A real LOVING couple that want to help another misguided human being instead of taking advantage of her. Maybe there is a chance for the human race. The only problem I have with this story is that it was to short. I wish it could have gone on and on. Thank you Magmaman for a truly wonderful story.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks for Sharing*****

Just a enjoyable piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story, unexpected and very decent. Please continue with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories