Rest Area Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

No shirt, no pants, good grief.

I sighed.

Debra sighed and got up.

"Come on, honey. Let's go talk." She told her, reaching out to take her hand. Off to our spare bedroom they went...

I sighed also. Looks like we got another one. Can she be fixed? Hell, I don't know. If it is possible, my Debra can do it. But I bet the next few months are going to be interesting.

I went out to the garage, fired up my new toy. I could hardly wait until we could go for some rides, show off. Have Debs on behind, her big boobs rubbing my back. maybe go to some biker gatherings if they weren't too far away? Maybe join a club?

Hopefully Debs won't get so involved in our new little lady that has clearly been adopted that we won't get to go have fun. I rolled out of the garage onto the street, headed up the river road.

Free as a bird.

For a moment anyway. The rest? Time will tell, it will work out or it won't. Perhaps a story there, I don't know. We shall see.

I was having another one of those... feelings.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12