Rest Stop Rounds Pt. 02

Story Info
A Rest Stop break gets even more interesting.
2.1k words
4.56
18.5k
24

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

I didn't know how to respond, "I ...uh,..I, ..ummm-", Fortunately this time I was glad he cut me off, since I had no words.

"Dude, I don't know what you were doing, or just got done doing. Don't really care. I figure it had something to do with the truck I saw getting back on the highway as I was exiting. But, when I saw your little ass cheeks bouncing as you went inside, I knew whatever just happened, I was crossing paths with a guy that knows how to have a good time." He explained to me.

I for some reason felt a bit relaxed with his candor, yet still very embarrassed, "Well, I don't even know what to say. You've seen my ass, if not more. I guess at this point, the question is what we are going to do about it."

He enjoyed my open willingness to an unknown possibility, "I knew you were cool. So, I think it's obvious that I want to feel that ass. More specifically, your ass pressed against me as I fuck you, but first things first."

"What's that?" I asked.

Finishing another smooth drag of his smoke, he replied "First thing,...You give me a blowjob. Then, I breed that ass of yours. So, how's that sound?"

"Why not? The night seems far from over. Are you thinking a quick blowjob and then go up the road a bit and get a motel room?" I inquired.

He laughed bit, "No. We're gonna fuck back there in the woods. You seemed to have had some success back there already. So, finish that cigarette you have and get undressed."

I nodded and began to turn to walk towards the back of the building once again.

"No, no, no", he snapped. "Not yet"

"What? I thought -" I said, and I was once more cut off.

"I said get naked. Right here, right now. Just hide your clothes under your car." He ordered.

I started to feel the dominance like I felt from that fat fuck that just degraded me come back as I took off all my clothes, piled them up and hid them under my car, behind the front driver's side wheel. This cocky prick smiling and smoking the whole time.

I turned and began walking towards the back woods and he began to comment, "Mmm, very nice, man. It's a good thing I'm the top here,...cause didn't look like you have much of a cock to do much damage to any ass. But, damn, that ass." And right after he said that, he slapped his hand across my cheeks as I walked around the corner.

Being the man slut I am, that feeling of my cheeks slapping made my dick perk up very quickly. I didn't have to look back, I knew this guy was probably smiling as he watched my ass as I walked in front of him.

I stopped at a spot a few feet past my previous encounter spot, a bit further away from the building, turned around and began to drop to my knees in the dirt. I didn't need to be directed, I was apparently making a routine of depravity tonight. He stepped up to me, flicking his cigarette aside and unbuttoning his jeans.

As he was losing his jeans, he looked at me with a sly smirk and said, "You're gonna love this, man. Hopefully that other guy didn't stretch out your ass, either."

I replied with an almost snappy tone, "I only sucked his dick." This guy didn't need to know I just got my first, unexpected golden shower.

He opened his pants up and pulled them and his boxers down about halfway down his thighs and I was face to face with one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen in real life. I swear that this thing looked as thick as a Red Bull can and had to easily be 9 inches, if not a bit more.

"Oh fuck" I sighed heavily.

With yet another laugh, he replied, "Yeah, it's your lucky night. Huh, bitch?! Bet you've never had a dick this big. That ass of yours looks too tight to have been stuffed with a real cock. But first, let's see if we can get all of me down that throat. Don't worry, man. I won't cum until I'm in your ass."

I almost felt as though I was in a daze, just staring at this massive cock hanging half erect mere inches from my face. I became less aware of how I was on my knees, naked, and in the middle of the woods. All I seemed to be able to feel was my labored breathing and my mind racing with the fact that I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to handle what he seemed to have in mind.

"Well shit, man. I know it's nice to look at, but you better start sucking." His tone stiffened.

I reached up with my right hand, wrapped my fingers around his warm thick shaft, and began to direct the head of his cock a bit more inline with my face. My fingers didn't even touch when I held it. The damn thing even felt heavy in my grasp.

I leaned towards him with my lips slowing parting. I let the tip, a bit moist from a hint of precum, press against my slutty cocksucker lips. Then, kept the slow motion going as my mouth widened and he slid inside to be greeted by my hungry wet tongue.

He let out a soft moan of pleasure as more and more of his dick was enveloped by my face. I stopped about halfway at most down the shaft, cupped and began to fondled his smooth loose balls with my left hand, and started the traditional dick sucking motion of the back and forth.

It seemed like it only took a few motions before I felt his cock stiffen to a more straightened attention. This only made me more excited to be having this opportunity to be tasting such a hung young guy. I felt my dick become rock hard and starting to drip with the lust I was having for this moment.

When you get into that rhythm as a cocksucker, you no longer think about how much time is passing by or pretty much anything other than the job you are mandated to do and do well.

Each time I thrusted my head forward to get a bit more of his dick into my mouth than the thrust before, I was making sure to have my tongue greet it with a flicking and swirling motion inside.

"Oh,..mmm...ahhh, damn, man. You're so good," he moaned, "Damn, you're so good at sucking cock. Maybe getting a room isn't such a bad idea at all."

Hearing this, I couldn't help but enjoy the compliment of doing a good job, especially with the challenge of taking on this beast meat. And, I also thought that if I sucked well enough, he would be down to continuing our "meeting" down the road at some motel so I wouldn't end up getting banged in the dirt. Besides, after all this, a shower would kind of be nice.

After several minutes, I would suppose, he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and was guiding my head back and forth. When he did this, I moved my hands up and around to grab hold of ass cheeks from the sides.

I could feel my eyes tearing up, and my breathing through my nose felt heavy. Signs that I know from experience mean that I am truly a cocksucking man slut.

About a dozen or so more sucks with him guiding my very defined path, he then firmed up his grasp and began to force my head towards his stomach.

This is it, he was serious about making me swallow all of his cock, and it was happening whether I liked it or not and whether I passed out or not.

This time, from the girth and length of his cock, my eyes not only widened, but felt like they were going to pop out of my skull. I felt his hard dick push it's way into my throat, inch by rock hard inch. More and more.

Then finally, my face became pressed into his smooth stomach, balls against my chin below. All of his beautiful cock was inside my mouth, and mostly choking me down my throat. I could feel my neck stretch thick. It probably looked like I had tried swallowing an unpeeled banana whole.

He held my head firmly against him there for a good half minute before releasing his grip and allowing me to pull back and remove his dick completely from my mouth. I rocked back, my bare ass coming to a sudden rest on my heels as I gasped and coughed to get more air into my lungs. I rubbed my neck with one hand, almost as if I needed assurance that it wasn't torn open.

"Fuck, dude," he looked at me while trying to catch his breath slightly, "I can't believe I got it all in there. I almost wanted to blow my load for a moment. You think you can keep sucking, or do you need a minute?"

Getting my breath back, wiping my lips, and looking up at him, I replied, "I'm good, I can keep sucking."

I think I surprised him with my response. He held his cock, gently rubbing himself and looked at me with a shocked and pleased expression.

Without prompt, I leaned forward again, grabbed his wet cock and continued on my sucking. This time I made sure to lift up his cock so I could lick below. with his dick resting on my face, I buried my mouth far in and extended my tongue right to the base of his asshole and licked every pore on his scrotum, sucking his balls a bit as I progressed. Then, continued with a slow lick with my tongue widened flat all the way up the underside of his thick shaft and to the tip, where I would begin sucking again.

As I went to repeat this routine for the third time, he gripped his cock by the base and started to slap me in the face with his soaked cock. It felt like I was getting punched by a schoolyard bully. I never thought a dick slap could have so much force and weight to it, but it felt so good.

He slapped that engorged cock across my face, side to side, and directly down between my eyes. Intermittently pausing from his pleasure in humiliation to feed me his cock so I could be properly used. After-all, what else is a cocksucker's mouth good for other than eating and swallowing dick?

I figured I had him at a certain level of being satisfied, so I figured I may have had some ground to stand on as far as how things went from this point on. I knew he fully intended on fucking my ass, but perhaps we could get to a motel room first so it would be a bit more comfortable, at least for me.

So, I casually voiced my thought as I looked up at him like a little whore while I kissed his cock and rubbed it on my face, "Wanna go get a room at a motel so you can fuck my little ass?

He had lit another cigarette and took a slow and relaxing breath out, "Haha. Yeah, that does sound like a good plan, huh?"

This response gave me a bit of relief, and I more fully sucked on his cock as if I was saying thank you.

He continued, "That certainly is a good idea. But first, I'm not going to be able to wait to feel that ass."

I pulled back, "What?! You wanna fuck me here instead of in a bed?"

"Here first", he sighed.

"First?!" I questioned.

"Oh yeah, I wanna see if you take cock as good as you suck it. Think of it as a test drive in the field before taking you home", he chuckled.

I didn't even know how to respond to this. Of course, I kept sucking off and on, trying to run through my mind about what was going to happen.

After taking another drag of his cigarette, he continued, "I assure you, you'll love it up your ass. Don't worry, I get balls deep. I know sluts like you love that shit. But, first you're gonna keep sucking my dick while a smoke. Make sure to keep licking those balls too, man."

He then widened his stance a bit, "Oh yeah, also get under there good. I wanna feel that hot slutty tongue of yours clean my butthole."

I'm starting to think this night may never end...

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers