Rest Stop Rounds Pt. 03

Story Info
A night at a rest stop continues.
1.5k words
4.73
14.1k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Rest Stop Rounds

Pt 3

Kneeling down and forward, I craned my head between his muscular legs and faced up underneath with hungry tongue out towards his ass crack. I buried my face right into his sweaty warm ass. Plunging my slutty tongue right into his hot, sweaty hole.

Thankfully, I was not welcomed by the worst case scenario of what that particular area could be. It was sweaty, musty, and moderately hairy, and fortunately clean. Actually, surprisingly clean. I strained to extend my wet tongue up and as far into his asshole as I could as his hairy balls crushed down on my nose and eyes.

I then turned by body around so I could get my entire face between his cheeks. Just as I made this move he grabbed his ass and spread it open and let them close around my greedy face.

"Ohhhh, fuck ya man. You're nasty." He sighed.

This turned me on more, and I tried to force my face and wiggling tongue ever deeper into his dark forbidden hole. I figured that the longer I spent pleasing his ass that maybe he would not want to fuck my ass out here in the open. So I ate ass like it was my first taste of forbidden fruit in the garden of eden. And he let me. He allowed me to probe his ass with my face for several minutes.

But, my plan was not solid. He stepped forward to release my mouth from his delicious ass and turned around facing down to me: "That was very nice. You're a very talented cocksucker and you eat ass like it's cake on your birthday. But now we see how well you take a real man's cock up that ass."

As per his direction, crawled over from the side of the pavement near the wall into the grassy dirt area just before some bushes and trees.

"On all fours, like a slut." He ordered.

I did as he said, staring straight ahead at the darkness of the treeline wondering how my night had turned into such depravity on my part. My thought was abruptly interrupted as I felt his soaked thick cock push between my cold butt cheeks and up against my puckered tight hole. He just kept on pushing forward ever so steadily.

Like a popping of a sealed container, the head of his burning hot cock broke in to my love canal. All the time he kept the constant push. Obviously fully intent on getting his entire shaft in until our ball sacks met.

"Ohhh yessss." I moaned out like a slut. "Ohhhh my god that feels amazing."

"Yeah, you like taking cock in your pussy. Don't you, bitch?" He said with a hint of a laugh.

I didn't miss a beat in my response: "Oh yes. It's so big."

I felt as though my stomach was filling up as inch after inch of his pulsating cock slid deeper inside me until I felt his big balls greet mine below.

"Ohhh shit. I can't believe I got it all inn there. I can already tell that you'll be a good fuck." He said with a deep sigh.

At that moment I fully realized that I had around 9 hard thick inches of roadside stranger's bare cock up in my ass. This thought washed away any concerns I had about being exposed out in the night. I allowed myself to enjoy yet another part of this wild night.

I heard myself moan and groan as he soon entered a rythum of thrusting with his lubed shaft stretching my little hole with every back and forth. For a minute or two it was very steady. Not too slow, but definitely not fast by any means. It was a feeling of a sensual fuck from behind and I was enjoying my role. A bottom being pleased by his top.

Soon his thrusts increased in speed. And as they did, so did my girlish moans. And more constantly I was crying out: "Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck me good!"

These pleas seemed to encourage him because soon he was going faster and much harder. I could hear the slapping against my little ass cheeks as he pounded my poor hole.

With such a large dick owning your hole in such a dominating way, this is the point at which the bottom loses all sense of time. It could have been hours or mere minutes. But as he fucked my ass, I was in pure bliss. Feeling my own hard dick slapping my stomach with each drilling I took, cum continuiously dripped from the head to the ground below me.

I felt as though I couldn't take much more, but at the same time didn't want him to ever stop. After awhile his fast rythum turned to a timed and deliberate thrusts until I felt his hands shift from gripping my hips to slightly pushing down on my lower back.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUck!" He groaned in complete relief.

The biggest thickest and hottest load I have ever felt seemed to instantly cook my insides. He slowly backed out as his cock was still release smaller gusts of his juice until an audible plopping sound signified his exit of my now fully seeded hole. And almost just as soon as he got his cock out, I could feel his cum dripping down from my ass and over my scrotum.

"Damn you're a great fuck." He said in a tone as if that was the only way he could give anyone a compliment. "Don't get up yet. Trust me, you'll like this." He added.

Not really giving his last comment much thought, I stayed on all fours mainly because I was trying to control my breathing after successfully taking the biggest cock I've come across all the way up my ass.

I had just regulated my breaths and started to feel like I was about able to move to get up and get dressed, even though the cum oozing from my ass seemed steady when he spoke once again.

"Stay still slut. Are you ready?" He said in more of a statement and less of an actual question.

His voice seemed to be coming from a bit further behind me and I didn't understand what he meant by me being ready. In my confusion I turned my head to look back over my right shoulder when I noticed him standing slightly off to the side. At the exact same moment my eyes caught movement directly behind me and I quickly looked to see a stocky guy knelt down just as I felt a new bare cock sliding right between my heavily lubricated ass cheeks and not too easily right in my ass.

My head snapped back forward as I let out an intense moan. I heard an older raspier voice speak out from behind me as I felt a cock not quite as long but much thicker than the one I was just recovering from make it's way deeper inside me.

"Oh yes. That is very tight. Very nice, indeed." The older voice said.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Somehow another guy apparently stopped and saw what was happening and just figured it was free ass at the rest stop night. More surprising to me was that I wasn't fighting it. I was taking it with a submissive shock as if I knew I deserved it. Or more accurately, I needed it.

The older guy found his rythum with my hole very quickly and I was a good little sissy, taking it as it was served to me. After a few moments, I was served a familiar sight when the previous guy came around and knelt down in front of me. Once again he slapped me in the face with his heavy cock.

"Clean it off, bitch." He commanded.

I opened my hungry mouth wide and he didn't waste a second in shoving it in right until those nuts slapped my chin. Even hard erect his meat was a beast. I could feel the head of his dick well into my throat, forcing me to breathe heavily through my nose. As my tongue tickled around my meal I could taste my ass mixed with sweat and his crreamy jizz. I tried to swallow as best I could. Enjoying getting stuffed from both ends at the same time.

The brief thought in my head was how this was an amazing way to finish off a wild night. But, as the theme for the night showing to be, this thought was very abruptly cut off as well.

"Holy shit! What's going on back here?!"

"No way! We want in on this!" Two different voices broke through the night's air as they approached.

Even with a full mouth and full ass, my eyes sprang open wide. And the only thought at that moment in my head was that this night was far from over.


Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers