All Comments on 'Resting in Peace'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Definitley Different

It is not really my kinda of story, really sad and emotional type of story. I have been there and done that with that illness in family.

When got to the letter part the story, suspense and intrigue kicked in, I had to finish it. I thought it was well written. It all tied in, in the end .

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
wtf???????????

wtf was that? wtf was in the letter who the fuck are these ppl what the fuck is going on lol. those names tho lol funny is R. van warmer a real person bc that a funny name, man could u imagine going thro high school with a name like that lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done 5*

That's how predators should be dealt with

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
I guess The Doc came inuseful, huh?:

Not able to work as a doctor, but those old skills certainly came in handy!

It looked like they'd done this to more than one couple.

A sad story, but a well told one.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
A Loving Husband story...

Ashley did the right thing, by not telling Rock.

He would definitely ended up in prison, since Ted, John and Janice would immediately know who their last victim were that was looking for a payback. This way, he was not only free and clear of all suspicious, but he could make sure Ashley knew that she was avenged.

Sad story overall, though - this sort of stories always sadder when the spouses actually loved and respected one other. In a way, the brutality of Rock's retributions may it easier to read about him losing the love of his life.

A small, but still significant, change of pace from this author. Loved it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
By the way, is it me or...

... Did Alice turned into Irene midway into the story?

Asking for a friend.

moreandmoremoreandmoreabout 6 years agoAuthor
Proof of the need for an editor

Good catch. Another late decision bites the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Just wish we could have more like this one !

Probably a good thing you posted it over here or else HDK and Kimmi's clan of morality cops would have been trying to get it deleted from Lit.

Top marks from me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
worse than murder

Rape is the worst crime. The victim, is forever dramatically changed. Basically a murder has been committed yet the ''deceased'' must live a life of mental terror.

No punishment is too cruel and unusual for any and all rapists. They should be kept alive in agony and tortured every hour!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She should have told him

She could have used him to lean on while trying to overcome the trauma of rape - committed by their "friends". He didn't go to jail after he found out and dispensed justice - he was smart, he didn't react stupidly. There's nothing to indicate he would have reacted any differently if she had told him years earlier.

It was her choice, not blaming her for anything, but I bet her husband is wishing he had known much earlier so he could help her through it. At least she had the opportunity to see them rue the day. Good story, full marks.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
5*

who cares if alice became george or vice versa ?

keep writing your stories ... most are fantastic

they give me hope that there are still men with morals left in our country

thanks!!!!!!!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Is Rock really that clueless about the other victims?

Rock had no prior knowledge of the other victims, but he seems completely in the dark about why so many people are thanking him. Surely he needs to pretend to be ignorant, but the story says that he is genuinely perplexed. Is he really that dense? (His name might be a clue.)

Some people (not me) might consider the punishment extreme for a single victim, but with all of the others that show up to thank him, certainly not. I only regret that Rock is ignorant of the public service he did.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Too clueless I agree

Only discrepancy was his problem with all the people thanking him shouldn't be that clueless

Liked everything else

Especially punishment fitting the crimes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dang...

...I love your stories. Great read. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Great story of justice delayed, but given in full.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Nice revenge story. Those bastards deserved nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I lost my wife to cancer 4 years ago.

Every morning I wake up, look to my left, and my heart breaks all over again. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story and the best revenge possible.

Killing the three rapists would have been too easy on them. As Rock later found out. These three had raped many wives. By cutting off their offending appendages, the three of them will no longer be able to have sex and they will be reminded of this ever waking hour for the rest of their lives. The only thing that could make this better, would be to routinely inform their friends and relatives of all the women they raped. Maybe cutting off offending appendages for rapist should be part of their sentences! I think that would stop many rapes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed It

Thank you. Great story. The miserable shits got what they deserved. Ashley was alive to appreciate it! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute ...

Rock, his brother Stone, and his sister Pebbles.

I'll bet the parental units had a bumpy parental relationship.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Nice story

I think most people would be surprised that many wives and girlfriends wouldn't tell their boyfriends or husbands if they were sexually assaulted. Mine told me she wouldn't because she didn't want me doing 25 to life, as according to her I am one of the most vindictive people she had ever met. Really liked this one.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Sad

I choose to believe Ashley. Karma happens...

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Awesome - thanks!

Well done.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
ALWAYS TRY TO KEEP PROMISES TO THE DEAD AND DYING

it is for certain you will have your turn in the barrel, and repay wrongs. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
very sad

Glad he got away with it but my god she lived with that for how long? Horrible!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A really good story. AAAA++++

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

A good but sad story. Who is Irene and what happened to Ted's wife, Alice ?

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
??? Irene = Alice ???

Else, who is Irene.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
I assume “thank you”s are from women who were also raped by the John & Ted & Janice team?

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still incomplete with why others were thanking him!!

Surprised that Ted, Janice et al would only stop with one sexual encounter with her....no reason for why it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uh! The reason the others are thanking him is that Jane, John and Ted are sexual predators who raped their wives the same way! They somehow determined that he was responsible. Excellent burning of the sexual predators! Better to keep them a live so they can feel the same pain that they caused for the rest of their lives. The punishment for rape should removal of the offending appendage, I.e., penis, clit, tits, fingers and tongues. There are too many bleeding heart lawyers who think criminals should be reformed, not punished. Well, some criminals can never be reformed like pedophiles and other sexual deviants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
It's quite clear

Why the other women are thanking him. They were victims too. It's also clear, when you read between the lines, how they knew it was him. They all visited with Ashley before she died. They spent a few hours with her. Ashley knew Rock did it, because he told her he did, with a nod and a wink, so to speak, when he showed her the newspaper. The victims confided in each other. Ashley told them. Mystery, (not really a mystery if you read it), solved.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Great story. John, Janice and Ted did not suffer enough but still a good story.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars - KARMA is a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with DOB, their surgeries should have happened while fully conscious.

I hate these stories when the good die young.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...