All Comments on 'Restless Heart'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No payoff

This didn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I thought I was the only one confused,,,,

It jumped all over the place,,,,what happened to Richie? Just too damn confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story was just a mess

There was no plot or character development, you went from one bad awkward sex scene to another and then wrapped up the ending with a pretty bow that didn't match the story.You also had a very emotional and distraught character yet you didn't inspire and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

none so blind that those that can see

great story ---- just like real life , confusing and everywhere

loved it

cp

kayseakayseaover 11 years ago

I agree. This story was a total mess.

You never developed any relationships between any of the characters. Everything lacks backstory and connection. You just have this random collection of people.

Why was Tommy able to get by & go to school on a server's salary & your protagonist couldn't? (Did he even have a name besides 'cumslut'?)

It was like you said you wanted it to be a friends story but never got the friend relationship going except by proximity (living & working near each other). What you got instead was opportunistic whore, non-consent/reluctance, fetish story. And Tommy is just one more opportunity, not true love. If that's the kind of story you write, cool, but write it well & don't dress it up in 'friends'. Try the old 'show, not tell' thing with your writing too. & some description other than funky tasting cock would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huh?

Really confusing. No idea what was going on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shut up.

To those who hated it, guys, incase you didn't know, this is basically a porn site. It's about sex, not " building a relationship"

And sure make a plot of you want, I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg.. Awesome

I read the entire thing twice. I engulfed it for 2 Hours. I'm very happy for you. One of the best love stories evar <3 Please don't listen to the other anonymous. They are complete assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yuck

I like that they got together finally, but you're supposed to be okay with the main character being an amoral sleaze, feel sorry for the ex that had him raped because he believed the best about people and never thought that family would destroy their son, etc etc.

I feel like screaming at all the injustices, and then showering because of the grossness.

cyan18cyan18almost 7 years ago
so kiyute !

Really,for the most part,it's fentastec !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's nice and everything, but

There's no way that Jonny is STD free at this point. They both should've gotten tested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous