Restless in Manila Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom and Bianca meet in the city.
8.5k words
3.75
3.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this is a story of people seeking pleasure in unnatural and filthy acts. It is meant to be uncomfortable as it is raunchy, as such quests most often are. It mentions unwashed bodies, the many substances coming out of them, desires to pain and shame, decayed states, etc. Perhaps most upsetting, it touches on poverty.

It is a work of fiction inspired by conversations I had with real people about their actual experiences and wishes. I have selected as the basis of my story a less offensive set of them. Fiction be tamer than reality.

****

Kindly edited by neuroparenthetical.

****

Restless in Manila

****

Chapter 3

****

Tom's balls are sore for days. He fears damage and having gone too far.

Once more he resolves to turn away from a path to degradation and misery. Once more he asks himself what is the sickness that led him to this. Usually, his resolve lasts him for a few hours, before giving way to confusion and then damning arousal.

His first day after he does not need to masturbate, he's too stuck with conflicting feelings. The second day desire returns gently, but between dull pain in his testicles, disgust with himself and excited recollection, he decides against masturbation. He fears it would dampen the latter.

When he finally does it, it's very quick, his cock hardly erect. It feels more liking peeing. Then slowly, it ramps up. Masturbation grows harder, longer, ever more intense. Orgasms leave him panting, and blissful. Desire builds up overwhelmingly. He aches to masturbate thirty minutes after coming.

Him, or the sane part of him, is none too pleased with this latest condition. It's not the desire that bothers him, it's what he desires. It's a sick perversion, a disease that must be cured. A dangerous one, too.

Tom has never been here before. He had done kinky stuff before and wished for even more. But he has never descended to such abhorrent lows. To daydreaming of unspeakable vile acts and to wishing for more. Now that his urges have moved into the pathological, he must face he's sick.

He doesn't know what to do. He cannot tell anyone. He exercises a lot. Tries to keep his mind busy. It just doesn't work. The desire always returns, burning intensely. Should he be looking for libido suppressants?

Tom doesn't know what drives him, where the bad desires come from. He does wonder, but he doesn't have an answer.

He believes he may know better what drives Bianca. It's a long life of abuse and humiliations, he explains to himself. Bianca has fantasies of power and domination because she must have never had much power and control, not even over her own life. She must have been downtrodden, rejected, pushed out, jeered at. And now she wants to hurt those that caused her much pain and shame. Does she hate men? Tom doesn't know. She must at some level, but he has never felt it with her.

Then again, he doesn't like this theory so much, especially when he's aroused. He hopes there's more than just spite and rage. More than just having learned there are sick perverts that pay to be talked down to, pissed in the face and kicked in the balls.

In the meantime, Tom keeps chatting with Bianca and anxiously awaits for his next leave.

Tom yearns to suck her dick and tells her that much.

"You can suck my cock and drink all my cum when we meet." she replies.

"I know. Can't wait."

"Good."

"Where would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Anywhere everywhere."

"You put your cock in my mouth on the street."

"I did. But you did not like. You hate it."

"I was afraid people would see. I want to do whatever you want me to."

"I like that. You sound like a real submissive."

"I am. I want to be your submissive. Slave. Whatever you want me to."

"Even when you don't like?"

"I guess so. I want to do whatever you want me to do. I want to obey you."

"And when I hurt you?"

"Especially when you hurt me, Bianca."

"Good. I love seeing you hurt."

****

As soon as Tom has a date for his leave, he asks Bianca to meet him. He'll go to Angeles. Of course, if she'd like to come to him, to Manila... Bianca agrees, provided he'll pay for the bus fare.

They try to work out the logistics of their next tryst. He'll meet her at the bus stop. From there they'll take a taxi downtown.

"I want you to suck my cock in the taxi." she says.

Tom agrees, not quite believing it will get to that.

****

She texts him around 10AM on the day of their meeting.

"I'm on the bus, baby. See you soon."

Tom can barely contain his excitement. He's keen to start towards their agreed meeting point, but it's too early. They figured out it'd be quicker for her to alight to Cubao, instead of going to the Baclaran terminal on the other side of the city.

An hour later he asks her how far the bus has got. If it's on schedule and continues that way, he may leave. He means to cut through the noisy, dirty, crammed city on foot, all the way to Cubao on EDSA. He should get there about the time she does. The bus is on time and he leaves.

"How's the trip?" he texts later as he crosses one of the several slums on the way. The day is searing hot and white bright.

"Uncomfortable."

"Why that?"

"Got to pee."

His cock comes disgracefully to life.

"I bet you do. Guess you'll find a toilet in the whole of Metro Manila."

"Yeah. You're it."

There's shame in his arousal. What would people make of such an exchange?

"I'm your toilet, Bianca."

"I want you to drink all my pee every drop of it."

Tom puts the phone in the pocket. He needs his mind in the present, otherwise he won't make it to their rendezvous.

****

After a dozen of confused texts and finally a call, they've managed to find each other.

"I see you." she tells him on the phone.

He turns until he sees her, too. She wears a tightly fitting white strap dress, not a palm below her crotch, and a large black handbag. The whitish bra she is wearing is visible above the dress, with broader straps and the back band above the dress back line. Visible slutty panties contouring her narrow hips, too angular facial features and trashy makeup complete the picture of a pathetic aging sissy.

Tom finds comfort only in knowing that being seen together with the funny looking man by somebody he knows is improbable.

They greet and kiss. He had thought he was looking forward to foul mouthed kisses, he suddenly knows he was wrong.

"This is no place to linger, Bianca. Let's go somewhere. Would you like to hit the mall for lunch and drinks? Or go to a hotel?"

"Hotel. I want to fuck you."

They head to the nearby Astrotel. She takes his hand. He's uncomfortable with her on the street, a feeling that gets worse at the hotel reception where a young man welcomes them. Oh, well, he must have seen it all before.

They take a room for four hours. It has a bed, a small table, two chairs, a wardrobe, a small square window and that's about it.

Bianca kissed him in the elevator up and is kissing him by the bed.

"Take your clothes off."

He undresses quickly and returns to her. Bianca examines his balls and expanding cock with interest. She holds them up and runs her fingers down and around.

"You like this, baby?"

His penis answers enough for him.

"Go take a shower." she orders. "Then come back and wash me with your tongue."

When he's back from the bathroom, she's waiting on the bed edge, still dressed.

"Come! Down on you knees!"

He obeys her.

"Take my shoes off!"

She runs her stinky feet over his face.

"How do you like this?"

He does not answer.

"Kiss my feet!"

She props herself on her hands and has him holding her feet, one in each hand, and kissing the underside and top of them.

"Lick them, baby."

Tom licks Bianca's feet from dirty heel to ball and sucks her toes as she has instructed him, tongue washing in between them. He struggles to stay on the job, the taste and smell of unwashed feet and stinky shoes is as vile as he can bear.

Tom hates doing it, but he's too conflicted to voice it out. He's finding it disgusting and worries he may get sick from ingesting the filth on her feet. And yet, he has got to pleasure her, it is not about what he likes.

With her prodding, he moves to kiss and lick her ankles, up over shins and calves, to her knees and behind them. He kisses up her thighs and when she raises her legs up, he licks her around her buttocks.

"Get up!" she demands.

She gets up too and has him help her take the dress off. She has a metal ring piercing her navel that Tom had not seen on their previous encounters, with a decorative chain attached to it.

She sits back on the bed.

"Come here, sit by me!"

She raises her nearer arm high to show an armpit shaved about ten days ago.

"Lick my underarm clean."

It's sweaty, salty and the strong ammonia smell is almost dizzying. Tom licks up and down, moving head and tongue, until Bianca's satisfied he's done a thorough job. Then moves to her other side for seconds.

"Unfasten my bra!" she orders Tom and turns her back to him for access. She takes the sweaty piece off and places it over his head.

"You look good, sweetie. Now get back on your knees. In front of me."

She has him stick his head up, all the way to her stained, smelly panties. She presses them into his nose and rubs them over it before releasing him.

"Take my panties off!"

He pulls them down her long legs and stops for Bianca to rub her feet over his chest and face. Then he's called back.

"Suck my balls!"

He works his way around her hard penis to her sticky balls, pungent with old and new sweat, piss and male musk. He runs his tongue over and around her sack, beneath it and on to her thighs and then sucks at her balls.

"Now my cock!"

It smells and tastes strongly of piss, of toilet, and still does even after Tom's oral attention.

"Enough." she pushes him aside and stands, back towards him.

She bends her legs and leans forward.

"Put your face in my ass!"

She pulls at her cheeks to give him access.

"Smell it, dog! Do you like how it smells?"

Tom sniffs, nose between her buttocks, and she encourages him to keep at it.

"It smells very strongly." he compliments her. "Unwashed. Dirty. It makes my stomach turns."

"I'm glad. Now you can kiss it."

Tom places small kisses on her buttocks and along her crack.

"Kiss my hole!"

He kisses her asshole, lips only at first, then closer and tighter until his mouth is opened wide over it and his tongue is circling and probing. It tastes very strongly of improperly wiped ass. It's ripe and acrid with many hours' worth of perspiration. It makes Tom retch.

"You are so horny from sucking my ass." she remarks seeing his erect penis.

She pushes down her dick between her legs and Tom reaches with his mouth to suck it from behind her.

"I love it, babe. Suck my cock, yeah!"

It's not an easy position, but Tom applies himself with dedication to pleasuring her. And finds the activity as gratifying as she does, his own throbbing dick informs.

"Enough of sucking my cock, bitch. You're liking it too much. Get in the bathroom and wait for me to pee in your mouth, I can't hold it any longer."

Tom means to rise, but she stops him.

"On your four."

He hears her when in the bathroom.

"Sit on the toilet. Wait for me mouth open."

It takes a while for her to arrive. Maybe she just likes to keep him waiting. Once in front of him, she places her dick on his lower lip. He waits.

"Suck him!" she orders.

He obeys. Then more waiting mouth open for the yellow stream that does not come.

"Bianca?"

"What is it?"

"Could you piss in my mouth? Please? Pretty please?"

"Toilet don't talk. Is your cock getting harder between your legs, bitch?"

That and begging for the ladyboy to piss in his mouth are new lows that Tom may never speak of.

"It's because I'm your toilet."

"Of course. Open! I piss."

He does. Still nothing.

"Get in the shower! You sit too high here. Sit on your butt! Open! Head up!"

She fills his mouth too full with her too pungent, too bitter urine. Nothing this foul can be safe to drink. He tries to swallow it all when she stops, but some run over his cheeks. He opens his mouth once more.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"I did?"

"Say it!"

"What..."

She slaps him hard. It stings.

"Huh... thank you?"

"Better! Open!"

She keeps feeding him her urine until she's drained, then finishes by having him swallow three vulgarly collected back of the mouth spitballs.

"Come. You have a job to finish."

She grabs his hair and walks him on his fours onto the bed.

"You haven't finished cleaning me." she tells him. "But I want your mouth first."

She pulls his head to her face and kisses him wide, sucking and chewing inside. Then she has him licking her, starting from her throat, down to her shoulders, chest and nipples. She loves the last part, holding his head pressed over her chest for long minutes. Tom finds it bothersome. He never had a problem with sucking dick, but this is not that.

I'm sucking a man's nipples, it's gross. And wrong.

"I love it, baby." she moans. "I love it when a man sucks my tits."

He likes pleasing her this way. And sucking nipples is not too bad, not when compared with what comes after. She pushes his head over her belly, until his mouth is over her navel.

"Suck it! Push your tongue inside."

He hesitates, it stinks, clearly unwashed.

"Turn over!" she orders and climbs on him, belly button on mouth.

"Wash it, slave!"

He relents and does as told, despite the stomach-turning odor flooding his mouth.

She pulls back until her face is over him and orders "Open!"

She spits in his open mouth.

"Your mouth is dry."

Then back to belly sucking, which mercifully doesn't last long before Bianca climbs higher on him to have her dick in his mouth. Her hand reaches back to feel his swollen dick.

"I love this about you. You're so dedicated cock sucker. You get hard from sucking cock."

Tom never had a problem with having erections from sucking cock, it's only with Bianca that he feels shame from his arousal.

She places her balls in his mouth, and while he works his tongue and lips on them she reaches for his pair and squeezes them. He whines in alarm and rising distress.

"Oh, I love it when you moan. I'll do this to you from now on."

Squeezes give way to slaps and then more, harder squeezes. Tom grows agitated, he wriggles and prances to Bianca's admonishing.

"Keep sucking my balls and stop jerking! I so love hurting you."

As much fun as she has, Bianca thinks she can do better with less effort. She gets out of the bed and sits in one of the two chairs. Tom cups his battered balls and rolls face down.

"Come here, sweetie!" she calls. She may very well keep doing it, but he's had too much.

"What's the matter? Do your girl balls hurt?"

"Yes."

"I love it. Come suck my dick. I know you want it."

"You want it." he retorts.

She rubs her cock.

"You want to drink my cum or no?"

Tom crawls out of the bed, head in her lap.

"Suck him, baby!"

She pets his head as he runs his tongue over her ugly, smallish cock.

"Are your balls still hurting?"

He nods.

"But you want more."

Tom struggles with answering this.

"I have something for you. You want it?"

Tom thinks he's good, but asks warily "What is it?"

"You're gonna love it."

He knows the answer to his question when she lowers herself in the chair further and raises her legs.

He starts eating her nasty asshole and despite himself, he grabs his own hardening dick.

"So good, baby. Use your hand on my balls. That's it!" She tilts her head back and to the side. "It's coming. I hold it since this morning."

He massages and picks at her balls with the tip of his fingers and runs his tongue in between her butt cheeks.

"Put your tongue in my butthole and keep lick it! Make sure you don't stop when I fart!"

It comes loud and well ripe, so ripe that Tom can't resist pulling out. Her right hand is there to catch him and push it back, her left is running down her own dick.

"Eat me! Push your tongue inside! I told you not to take your face from my ass."

She farts again, then again, and again, pausing to let him give her a good tongue wash and massage.

"I love farting in your face. What about you?"

"It's good, I guess. I want to make you happy."

"Yes, baby, that's right."

She puts her legs back on the floor.

"Have you finished farting in my face?"

"You want more?"

He doesn't. "Maybe later?"

"Okay."

"May I open the window, please?"

"If you have to."

Tom opens a window to the loud traffic and hot afternoon.

"Come back. I'm not done with you."

He obeys and sits back where he left, on knees and ankles in front of her.

"I like how you know your place. But I want you standing now."

She grabs his balls when he's up.

"Look at me! I want to see your reaction when I hurt your balls."

She studies his face, squeezing his balls with her right hand and holding her dick with her left. Tom looks none to happy as she presses.

"Please..." he whimpers.

"Please what?"

"My balls..."

"My balls!"

"hurt."

"My balls! They're mine now."

"Yes, yes. Please."

She pushes a finger in one of his testicles.

"They feel delicious. Like your face now."

He breathes fast and gives quick moans. She releases him.

"What do you want now?" she asks.

"Suck your cock? Please?"

"I like that you do. But I want to play balls more."

"But..."

"Do my balls hurt you?"

"Yes, they hurt."

"I love it. Come closer!"

She punches him in the balls from below. Tom cries, pained and afraid. Another uppercut follows.

"Get back here! Where are you leaving with my balls? It makes me so hard seeing you now."

Bianca punches him and he grunts and whines. He struggles to keep offering his balls to her, legs open.

She finally lets him sit on his butt in front of her and give her cock some oral love.

"It's so hot busting your balls, baby. Makes me crazy. Come!"

She leans forward and kisses him deeply. Her stinky, foul mouth turns him on and he responds eagerly to her explorations. Left hand on her own cock, she reaches down for his balls with the right. He puts his hands over hers and whines as she grabs them, but does not stop her.

Her left hand moves to his neck to take the kisses deeper as his hands seek her naked body. Her weaker squeezes pain him, though not as before.

"Are these my balls?" she asks.

"Yes. Your balls."

"Then I do what I want with them."

"Yes."

"And you are my dog."

"I am your dog."

"My bitch dog."

"Your female bitch dog."

"Good. Sit on your butt. Lean forward, tongue out. That's it. Good bitch."

She shoves two fingers to the back of his mouth and he gags.

"Hold it, bitch! I want to fuck you."

And she does, digital abuse bringing foam to his mouth and tears to his eyes. He nearly pukes a couple of times. He's nonetheless emotional and happy and can't stop smiling. He wants to please her.

"Let's walk." she orders.

They walk around the room, he on all fours ahead of her.

"Good bitch!" she praises him.

The blow in his balls comes completely unexpectedly and he falls flat on his face.

"Fucker!" he cries.

"What is it, baby?"

He pants.

"I fell."

"Not because I kicked you in your bitch balls?"

"Bianca," he means to explain her calmly. "Bitch dogs don't have balls."

"My bitch does. Let's walk."

He's afraid now and keeps looking back. Yet despite this, the second blow comes as unexpectedly as the first. He falls again, hands covering his balls between his legs.

She examines him for a little while, before deciding he's wasted. She moves back to her chair.