Restless in Manila Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The streets and sidewalks are crammed and stridently loud in the early evening hours, hardly suitable for amorous walks. Or aren't they? Tom and Bianca find more freedom to kiss and touch their other's butts than in the enclosed spaces of shopping malls.

When they tire, they choose to rest on a bench in a small triangular park surrounded by busy traffic and tall, glass buildings. Some more smooches later, Bianca takes a break to examine her feet.

"Tired for so much walking."

Tom nods. They all hate walking in the country and maybe, understandably so. Sun burns too hot and bright.

"Could you rub my feet, baby?"

She takes her shoes off and pulls further from him. So that she can crane her nearest foot in his lap. Her posture on the bench is exposed and vulgar, her long naked legs showing better from her small dress. With her legs spread, Tom can easily see her too small, slutty panties and bits of her male genitals coming out of them. He's uneasy, feeling the people passing by would see as much, and yet aroused.

He rubs her foot, arch, ball and heel, moving thumbs around and pulling sideways.

"Is it good?"

"Yes, baby."

She switches feet, dropping the massaged one over the bench that misses a backrest. She straddles the bench and uses her arms to prop herself from behind, waiting for him to do his work.

Tom enjoys rubbing her scarred, manly, large foot, despite the stress of the public situation and its slimy, sweaty feel and stinky shoes odor. He only becomes seriously alarmed when she raises and places it over his mouth.

"Suck my toes!"

Tom sees that they are in a very wrong place for that, well okay, wrong but not most wrong. He can't possibly place those dirty, sticky and nasty smelling toes in his mouth. He's revolted once more at her lack of concern for hygiene.

Then she presses and digs her toes in between his lips and he gives up. He sucks them one by one, despite his senses telling him not to do it. She wiggles in his mouth and asks him to reach with his tongue between her toes. Tom cannot deny that there's arousal in the mix of strong feelings he's experiencing, he likes sucking her like this. She offers another unwashed foot for eating. A few passers by take note of the unusual sight, but don't stop.

The second foot finally out of his mouth, Tom questions again whether this is good and whether he wants to be here. His moment of doubt and confusion is interrupted by another, when Bianca drags herself closer and kisses him open mouthed. The fact that she does it after having her filthy feet in there leaves him appalled and excited.

****

They're walking the streets again, tired now, when they decide it's late and they ought to see the day over. Bianca needs to find her way to the bus station and from there to Angeles. She's looking at four hours minimum if the bus leaves at once and doesn't get stuck in traffic. Fat chance.

"I go now, baby." she says.

"I'll see you to the terminal. I don't need to be anywhere now."

Bianca uses one of the car hailing apps on her phone to call a ride. It arrives only minutes later to pick them up from the rowdy street. She opens the back door and enters first, Tom after her.

No need to tell the driver where to go. The car starts as soon as greetings are exchanged.

Two minutes later, Bianca pulls Tom's head unceremoniously in her lap. He's surprised and not pleasantly. She pulls her dress up and her dick out of her panties and into his mouth.

Tired after the physically and emotionally intense day, Tom is no longer into it. Sure, they've talked about it, but he's taken aback. The cab driver has an arm not one foot from his head.

Tom means to pull himself up, but she's holding him tight. He gives up. He said he's going to do it, there's no way out.

Her cock stiffens in his mouth quickly. For a moment he had hoped it would not happen, that she'd be too wasted after the day's exertions and she'd give up. He tongues her penis. With his head lodged in her lap and held firmly he cannot do much more.

What is the driver thinking?, he wonders. It's mad to pretend he doesn't know. Her gender cannot elude him either, she's slim to skinny, wearing long hair, earrings and a dress, but otherwise not a whole lot more feminine than he is. What if the driver decides to do something unbusinesslike? Maybe when they stop it'll be in front of a police officer.

Tom works his tongue over and around her cock, he can't go anywhere and he has no hope it'll be over soon. In fact, he suspect it won't be by the time they arrive at their destination.

The cab keeps going, turning corners and stopping at traffic lights.

He's surprised and relieved when he feels her cum flowing deep in his mouth. She releases him moments later. He does not have much time to reflect on what has just happened, as only minutes later they arrive at the bus terminal. The whole ordeal must have lasted the better part of half an hour.

The two of them say their goodbyes to the driver and walk hand and hand into the station. It's all chaotic, dimly lit and very busy, with buses leaving from various places. There's no information panel and some operators do not even have an office. They go around asking for Angeles buses.

Bad news and Tom believes they should have foreseen and prepared better for this eventuality, there's no bus with free seats leaving for nearly three hours. He despairs a bit, though Bianca seems unaffected. She buys one ticket.

Tom decides to wait with her. For the remaining of the time, they walk the badly polluted streets around the terminal, have burgers and soda in the sorriest, gloomiest McDonald's Tom has ever seen and lean against each other.

"Baby, can you give me a little money for the bus fare and food?" she asks him when they're back at the station.

He can. He came prepared for it. Still, Tom wonders whether she finds the ritual humiliating or just humbling. Probably not. She's probably been here far too many times. What means to be poor.

The bus leaves with a fifteen minutes delay.

****

Tom arrives at his lodgings tired and a lot later than he was counting on. But after a quick shower and half an hour of relaxation his energy is back up. As is his maddening arousal.

He spends half of the night he ought to be sleeping masturbating furiously. Every time cum erupts in his hands from his throbbing dick, he turns his head in the pillow and hopes that sleep will find him. Every time his erection calls to full attention not fifteen minutes later.

Damn the vulgar, ugly man "you don't need to cum", Tom mocks Bianca. Want to suck your dick very much, thank you. Tommy is a big boy and cumming rivers is all he does.

The sleep he catches in the morning hours is shallow and too short. The day after, his arousal and masturbation continue unabated. Only on the third day and after a long night's sleep, does Tom manage to regain a measure of balance.