Restless in Manila Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok, bitch?" she asks at last.

"Yes, I'm good now."

"Good. Come here!"

He crawls.

"What do dogs do?" she asks.

"Suck dick?"

"No, stupid. That's the only thing you care for. Dogs sniff ass."

She raises her legs again and he pushes his face in between. She's not satisfied, though.

"Lay on the floor."

She squats over his face, asshole over his mouth, back towards his body.

"Eat my ass!"

He tongues her anus vigorously.

"I go now. Mouth wide open!"

She lowers herself on his face and farts.

"Don't stop licking my butthole. I want to feel your tongue inside her."

She pulls at the buttocks with her hands and lets another long rotten one out. He feels and tastes it on his tongue.

"It's so good farting in your face, baby. I hope you like it as much as I do."

She pivots over his face to see his body and lowers her ass on his mouth again. He struggles to breathe and keep eating her.

"I want to fart again. Get ready! I don't know more is coming."

Tom frets. What is she saying? More than just gas is coming? He cannot suffer that.

Bianca farts longer, noisier than before, like if she wants to push it all out. It tastes wrong and he's sure more than just gas has escaped her bowels, but he can feel nothing liquid or solid in his mouth.

She pulls herself on the edge of the bed.

"You can suck my cock now, baby."

He takes to it greedily and sloppily, arms around her thighs and buttocks, meaning to please her. Bianca stops him for long, deep kisses, and his own cock rises to attention.

"I love how it makes you horny to suck my cock."

He moans agreeably.

"But I have a better idea." she continues. "Stand in front of me. Further back. Further! No. Better move in front of the bathroom."

She comes to examine him from up close.

"Spread your legs, baby. Not like that, wider! I'm gonna kick your balls now. So sweet you're so hard."

He is hard, but only from sucking her, and his erection is failing fast in anticipation of the coming punishment.

"Don't look away, sweetie. I want you to see what's coming. Look at me!"

She lands a kick to his balls. He grunts. It's bad, but it was actually worse earlier.

"I love the faces you make."

She holds the tip of her own cock while she's not kicking him.

"So fucking hot." she laughs excitedly as he cries after another blow.

"I could do this all day. How about you, baby? You want more?"

He lowers himself on his knees, balls burning.

"I could use a break, please."

"Okay, baby. Lay in bed and rest."

Tom climbs in bed and Bianca joins at his right side. He finds the touch of her body relaxing and his hand move over her belly and chest. He embraces her, head buried in her shoulder.

She lets him recover for a few minutes before giving him a tap.

"Let me go, baby. I need to poo."

He removes his arm.

"You can make my butthole relax before?" she asks.

"Yes, sure. My pleasure."

"Great."

She turns face down and raises her butt to offer him access.

"Yes, baby! That's so good. Suck my hole!" she encourages Tom, as his tongues pushes and circles her anus. "Make so relax. I need to go now."

She pulls herself off the bed and walks into the bathroom.

"Bianca?"

"What is it, bitch?"

"Do you mind if I watch?"

"You want to watch me poo?"

"Yes, please. I want it."

"Sexy. Okay, come here."

Tom has always found watching girlfriends and women taking a dump arousing. This time it also feels degrading.

"Sit on your knees!" she orders him once in the bathroom.

"So hot! I love it, you watching me shitting."

Tom's dick is almost hard.

"You like it, too. Come closer!"

He walks on his knees to her.

"Yes, closer. All the way. You want to watch?"

He's just in front of her. She leans forward to kiss him.

"I love it, baby! You want to suck my dick until it comes?"

He nods. She moves forward on the bowl, legs spread, until her dick is over the rim. She leans back, to give him more room. When he puts his mouth over her cock, she holds his head close.

Urine starts flowing into Tom's mouth, he was not expecting it. He drinks some and lets more of the dark yellow liquid spill on the floor.

He runs his hands on her legs, knees to waist, and watches her. She takes his left hand and presses it on her belly. She strains and grunts.

A strong reek of fresh shit fills Tom's nostrils and he can hear it plopping. He's still sucking her and applies his mouth ever more enthusiastically.

Bianca moans, sighs and grabs his hair. She's stretches the act out over nearly ten minutes with long pauses, and leaking more urine into his mouth.

When she's done, she picks toilet paper sheets and wipes her ass. Tom finds this the most arousing act yet. Her dick is still in his mouth, when she pushes him back.

"This is fucking great! One time I masturbated when I pooped, but this is so much better! I will want more, for sure."

She kisses him excitedly.

"Go to the bed!"

She follows him, back to where they started.

"Suck my butthole! Your tongue feels so good in there after pooping."

It tastes filthy, bitter, fecal. Tom applies himself to the job, hoping his tonguing will take the edge off quickly.

"Yes, baby. Eat my hole! Next time maybe I don't make clean. Let you do it."

Bianca pushes her cock down for him to suck it from behind.

Then unexpectedly, she steps out of the bed to retrieve a condom.

"Lay on your back." she orders.

She lubes her sheathed cock and his asshole and then mounts him. Tom spreads his legs very wide and holds her loosely over her back as she labors over him. He loves it when she kisses him.

Like before, and disappointing as before, she cuts it short in just minutes.

"I cum now, baby."

She dismounts him and moves over his face on her knees.

"Suck my balls!" she orders and jerks over his face. Then she thinks better of it. She lowers her butt on her ankles and drags herself forward, until her asshole is in his mouth.

"Fuck! Yes! Suck my butthole! Oh, it's so good. You make me cum."

At last, she orders him "Open your mouth!" and jerks a little more before shooting a watery, foamy load in his mouth.

She slumps by his side, hand over his shoulder.

"That was so fucking hot! I did not cum so hard in a long time, baby."

"It makes me happy."

"Let me fix this."

She rubs whatever cum landed on his face to a film of white paste. Then she licks his face and kisses him deeply.

"Hmm, you taste good."

"You sure? It's your cum."

"Ha, ha! Yes. You're the best, baby. So obedient and willing to serve me."

"Trying hard. Not easy at times."

"Yeah. That's what I like best. To see you suffer. You're gonna make me hard again."

"I hope so."

"Good. Make me relax more!"

Her praise and bodily closeness turn Tom on. He takes to lick her nipples, but she stops him.

"I love it. But makes me too horny. I want you to relax me."

He pulls his hands and face down her body, over her navel and her piercing, kissing and licking it. Down further, kissing her cock and raising it to kiss her balls.

"You're gonna make me hard."

He goes down over her hard legs, massaging them to her pleasurable moans. He reaches her manly feet that turn him on further and kisses them. He kissed the tip of her toes and goes over them, sucking them and licking in between.

"Yeah, baby, that's what I want it. Wait just there!"

She gets out of bed to pick her phone from her bag and returns for more of his attentions.

"We got one more hour, baby. We can do whatever we like."

"Whatever you like." he corrects her.

"Whatever I like." she agrees.

She rolls over belly down and props herself on her elbows.

"Suck my butthole, baby. That makes me feel great." Tom obliges, while she plays with her phone.

"Your tongue feels so good in my ass, sweetie." she says distracted.

Later she rolls over again, to give him access to her soft penis. He licks and sucks it to hardness, precum on its tip.

"Come here." she pulls him to face her, laying on his side. Her foul mouth searches his, their hands pull each other closer, over waists, over butts.

"You're so hard, baby." He is. He pulls her tighter, craving her proximity.

"Are your balls still hurt?" she asks.

"A bit." he nods.

"That's good."

Her right hand runs down his back and over his buttocks, to finally grab at his balls from the front.

They kiss and he moans from pain and pleasure. She opens his legs and interrupts her squeezes with not so gentle slaps and punches.

"Let me see your face." she orders him when he means to bury it in the pillow. "It fucking turns me on. Better, get out of the bed. I want to kick your balls more."

He obeys her, somewhat reassured knowing their time is almost up. And when her feet land on his testicles, he lets the pain take over. He does not have to endure much more.

A dozen of her blows bring him to the floor, curled and wailing over his brutalized balls.

"You look finished for today, bitch." she says.

"I am. You've ruined my maleness."

"I hope not. I want to ruin it again next time."

She sits on a chair and calls him closer for more ass eating.

She tries to rest her foot on his back, but it doesn't work well. So she spreads again and pushes his head inside. She has him tongue her up and down the crack and over her anus. Then she pinches his nose so that he opens mouth wider.

"Yeah, baby. You suck ass so good."

Her hands reach from outside and spread her cheeks further. She stops his ass licking to finger his mouth deeply.

"I want you to taste my ass." she says, pushing the same finger in her rectum, way up. "You want?"

"Yes, Bianca. I want to taste your nasty ass. Let me suck it from your hand."

"Yes, bitch. Here. Suck!"

She fucks his mouth again. And then several times more, with fingers pulled from her ass. When she lowers her legs she sticks her dick in his face for some attention. Tom dutifully takes it, holding it from its base and licking it up.

"Do you love my cock, darling?"

"Yeah. I mean, it's so ugly, but I love it."

"Ha, ha."

"It looks like a flensed animal. Raw and jagged."

"What is flensed mean, baby?"

"Skin stripped, after slaughter."

"Oh, terrible."

"Cock's so lovely, I can't stop craving it. And what shoots from it. Have you thought of piercing it?"

"Pierce what?"

"Your penis. Maybe the tip."

"No, I did not pierce it. You like?"

"I don't know. Just saying."

She stands and places her balls in his mouth, stopping the conversation.

"Help me cum, baby. Yeah, like that. Use your tongue."

He supports her buttocks from between his legs, or maybe he's just enjoying holding them. She rubs in his face and soon all over it.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She looks down at him, heaving.

"You look so good with my cum on your face."

She rubs it over again to a thicker, whiter paste now that it all landed on his face.

She checks the time, they are already late.

"We go now. Dress up."

She takes a quick shower and puts her clothes back on.

"Come here. Sit on the bed."

She spreads whatever is on his face wider and deeper.

"You look good. Does not show."

Tom needs to see for himself and checks the mirror before they leave the room. It's almost dried and only somewhat visible. He's good with it.

****

They head to a nearby big mall, it's not like they're spoiled for options. And Manila is not meant for walking. Streets are hot, loud, dirty and choked with exhaust. Piss is the least offensive smell. The sidewalks, when they are provisioned at all, are covered with garbage.

They stop on the way to kiss open mouthed, despite the noise and crowds. Tom's arm is around Bianca's waist and often descends over the flat butt he feels under her dress.

They don't entirely pause when they arrive, not when walking the busy passage ways, not when queuing and ordering at a local fast food chain outlet. They take their trays to a couch in the large, busy food court. Though hungry, Tom would rather eat her mouth.

They still kiss, food passing at times from one mouth to the other. Tom is a little surprised the food rich flavors fail to mask the rank, rotting garbage taste of her mouth.

Smooching out like this is not a thing in the pudic country, and Tom grows increasingly aware of their aberrant behavior.

"You're making me horny again." she accuses.

"Yeah, you're making me horny too."

He pulls closer to her as they finish their food.

"I want you badly." he says.

"You're a very horny bitch." she laughs.

"Yeah, I know, you make me very horny for your cock."

They laugh and steal kisses, now alerted to people at tables around them. His hand climbs her naturally smooth legs from knees up, all the way to and in her panties. He finds her cock hard.

"Somebody wants to be sucked."

Bianca moves her large hand bag from her side on the table in front of them. Her hand finds its way in his pants. Their play is hardly discreet. The couch blocking visibility from behind and the table partially from the front, but there remains plenty of angles from which it's easy to guess what they are doing. Especially for people walking by them.

She finds his balls and wraps her fingers around them. He tenses and heaves as she squeezes.

"Please..." he whimpers.

"You want to suck my dick?"

"Yes, please." he begs hurriedly.

"Then I squash your balls."

Why couldn't it be one or the other? He suffers it, but only just.

****

He's later in a toilet stall at the mall. There are gaps beneath and above the door, but one is too narrow and the other too high to bother him. He waits for her. They walked in together, chatting, no pretending they're not together. Ladyboys go to the men's room in this country. Her erection was showing in front of her dress. Then she went for a sink, watching him enter a stall behind her.

He has waited for several minutes. Maybe she just wants him like that. Waiting and needy. With an erection so hard it hurts. What is he doing in this toilet?

He senses her in front of the door and sees her shoes. He lets her in and drops on his knees, pushing her dress up eagerly. Bianca holds her dress up while he pulls her small panties down.

He plants his mouth on her stiff dick and starts working it with his tongue. If anything, his hunger for her cock has only grown with the afternoon. She takes hold of his head and fucks his face.

He makes more noises as she presses his head in her belly, his hands on her lower ribs keeping her dress above his face. Men going about their restroom business are clearly audible. Someone is shitting noisily in the next stall.

She stops him when she's about to go and has him lick the tip of her dick until her cum flows over his tongue.

"Swallow." she orders softly, then opens his mouth with his fingers and spits into it. Tom gulps dutifully.

Then they wait. They study each other. She leans forward and whispers to him to strip. She takes his clothes and hangs them on the hooks in the door. She signs him to sit on the bowl. She stands right in front of him, pulling her dress up and cock out. Prancing vulgarly, legs bent slightly, body leaned back.

"Open!"

She pisses over his face, urine streaming down over and in his mouth, throat, chest and groin.

"Clean it up!"

He sucks the last drop from her penis before she tucks it back in her panties and pulls her dress down. She then rolls out a long strip a toilet paper and wipes his face with it in a coarse manner. She throws it in the bowl when done, through his open legs.

"Dress up!" she says handing him his clothes.

****

They discover a bar offering a more private atmosphere. It is still well lit, but they can sit somewhere not in the middle of the food court pedestrian traffic.

Bianca pulls Tom by his hand and he likes her assertiveness.

They pick the most concealed free table and order drinks. They kiss deeply, probing and sucking tongues, lips, teeth. Barely stopping when their drinks arrive.

Tom's jaw is seriously tired by now and Bianca's bad breath is as revolting as always. But he can't stop himself.

"I like you are so passive, baby." says she.

Even after all that had passed between them, it stings. He's a man, he's a Marine, he is and means for the opposite of what she called him.

"I like you don't need to cum with me."

He'd very much like to at the moment. He chooses to focus on playing his tongue against hers rather than on her off putting words.

"Tell me more about yourself," he asks. "Do you have family, friends?"

"Yes, I have. Family and friends. I have friends in Angeles. I want you meet them."

He did not enjoy saying hi to her acquaintances last time, but now it seems like a nice idea.

"I'd like that. How would you introduce me?"

"Definitely as my bottom."

He likes it and sucks her tongue.

"You want to tell them more?"

"You want me to tell them your are my slave? I would love that."

He'd love it too. Or so he feels right now. He's too aroused to think straight.

"I'll tell them you drink my pee. And smell my farts."

Somehow, after much smooching, Tom manages to regain some of his composure.

"I had a great time with you today, Bianca."

"Yes, babe. I enjoy too."

"Looking forward to meeting you again."

"Yes, baby. We meet again and have a lot of fun together."

"I feel we will."

"Yes. So many things we can do together."

"Yes. Like what we had already?" he's curious.

"Of course. And much more."

"Hmm, wait. Do you have something specific in mind?"

"Nothing that you don't like, baby."

"I know. Tell me what would you like us to do."

"Don't worry, baby. I will not force you to do anything you cannot."

"But if I can, what would you like me to do?"

"I want to see you suck a man's cock."

"Really? Would that turn you on?"

"That will be so sexy."

It sure turns Tom on for her to ask him that, though he still thinks it is a bad idea.

"I can do that for you." He kisses her.

"But you know what you have to do after that?" she asks breathing out of the deep kiss.

"What is it?"

"You have to drink his piss."

They kiss more.

"Crazy. I like it. I like that you want it. I'd like to do it for you."

"Yes, babe."

"What else is it that you want?"

"Threesome."

"Really?"

"I want to fuck you with another man."

"So, the both of you fuck me, or what?"

"Yes, baby."

Tom can see why that's a good fantasy, but he can't quite picture it.

"That's good."

"Or have a group of gay men to gangbang you." she continues.

"Wild."

"You suck them all and they fuck you and pee on you."

"Maybe we can do that someday, Bianca." Tom finds her latter idea even more dubious and unworkable, but he likes where her mind is at.

"We can do that and more if you become my slave for real."

"I'd love that. I cannot do it soon, but maybe in the future."

"It's all up to you. You will have to accept me as your boss."

He kisses her, pulling her closer, one arm over her shoulders, the other over her waist.

"What will it be like?"

"I like to put your cock in a cage."

"Seriously? For how long?"

"Forever. You will be mine only."

"So I will have to wear it all the time?"

"Not all the time, of course. I can take it off when we have sex together."

"I love it. What else?"

"I will make hurt your balls harder."

"I'd love that. My balls are only for you to hurt." he says between deep kisses.

"I will humiliate you."

"How?"

"That's for me to decide."

"Hmm, okay."

"And I will make you cry."

"Yes, please!"

"I will drink your tears from your face."

****

It's dark already as they walk the streets in a high-rise district. Night comes quickly in the tropics, with little transition from the burning hot afternoon.