All Comments on 'Restoration'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
5 for the plot

As I have stated in other comments, I prefer stories that are 90% plot and 10% sex. This one was about 50/50 but still well written and enjoyable. At least the sex parts didn't take up 3 pages.

Looks like Stan and Darren will soon start another chapter in their lives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Believable

Your work is always believable and that makes it much more erotic, your plots and locations, the background to the stories all make it a very complete package and so they are a delight to read, plus your sexual escapades are always erotic in their own way, and not always the same which makes you an excellent and very favourite author. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

This is some of your best more recent work. I always appreciate the details and the reality. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was hot how his older sister knew what was going on

I loved the hot sex in this story but I also loved the bit at the end when the older sister knew what was going on. Reminded me of when I was 18/19 - my sister was 20/21 - she knew that the middle-aged guy who ran a second-hand bookshop both of us used to frequent was fucking me on a regular basis. I found it weirdly hot that she knew (in the way I would've been mortified if our mother or father knew). Anyway, she's never mentioned it to anyone as far as I know. She thought it was just a phase... little does she know that years later I still have gay tendencies even though I'm married, etc.

islandchicaislandchicaover 7 years ago
ten stars...

... if possible. i really enjoy your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...