Restrained and Plugged by Master

Story Info
Master uses his slut.
1.7k words
4.24
6.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master turned to me and told me to go to the room. He wanted to play with me.

An excited smile spread across my face and I felt my pussy get wet as I said, "Yes Master," and headed to the bed room with Master not far behind me.

Now in the room, Master started kissing me passionately. I felt his hands explore my body as I too let my hands wander on him. It was short lived though because Master quickly grabbed my hands and held them behind tightly my back while continuing to kiss me.

I felt his tongue slip into my mouth as he pushed me back against the closet door. I pushed my body against Master, feeling his cock harden against me. My pussy was soaking wet at this point.

Master pulled away from me and pulled off my top exposing my breasts. I quickly felt my nipples harden in the open air. He turned away for a moment and grabbing a blindfold he secured it over my eyes.

Master kissed me some more before directing me in front of the bed. He then finished undressing me, pulling down my leggings and underwear. I was now completely naked and exposed. My collar and blindfold were the only things on me.

Master then grabbed my hands and pulled them out straight in front of me. A moan left my lips as he started tying my wrists together with rope. After securing them together, he tied them to my collar.

(You see.. my hands tend to get in the way sometimes so Master likes to secure them up out of the way.)

Master told me to get up on the bed and spread my legs. I struggled to get in place with my hands secured to my collar which Master told me he enjoyed watching.

With my legs spread Master softly touched the outside of my pussy before sliding an expandable vibrating plug into my pussy. It felt incredible in my pussy until I felt the cold squirt of lube on my asshole eliciting a squeal from me.

Master walked away again for a moment and I could hear him rustling in the toy box. He returned and I felt the pressure on the outside of my asshole as he slowly started inserting a small butt plug into my ass. He squeezed the air pump and I felt the plug in my pussy expand, and then expand again.

I was moaning with every touch. I felt the bed dip with Master's weight as he climbed up and kneeled next to my head. I instinctively moved over so my body would touch him as much as possible.

"Open your mouth," Master ordered me. I quickly did so sticking my tongue out too. I was eager for Master's cock. Instead he bent down and spit into my open mouth causing my pussy and ass to squeeze down on the plugs in excitement. I held his spit in my mouth with my tongue sticking out for almost a minute before swallowing it with a moan.

I then felt his hands cover both my mouth and nose effectively blocking the airflow. He held his hands on my face as I started to feel myself squirm from the lack of air, but Master continued to cover my mouth and nose with his hands for a moment longer before removing them and allowing me to catch my breath. I gasped for air and felt my pussy gush with excitement from the power exchange.

Master moved back off the bed and I felt a sharpie tip on the top of my pussy. Although blindfolded, I could make out the letters S L U T as he wrote them across my pussy. He returned on the bed put a nipple section toy on each nipple and squeezing the pump again to expand the pussy plug.

I moaned both in pain and pleasure as I felt myself being spread and my sensitive nipples being suctioned. Master gave me a moment of reprieve as he let the air out of the plug and it returned to its original size before inflating it back up to a more fitting size.

I felt the sharpie return to my skin but this time it was on my right thigh. He started near my knee and worked his way towards my pussy writing something I couldn't make out. He then removed the suction toys from my nipples and placed one on my clit.

I let out a cross between a moan and a whine and it pulled intensely at my clit.

"Master," I whined. Master told me to take it and that he wanted to torture my clit a bit. He was moving the suction toy teasing my clit. Eventually I adjusted to it and I moaned as he teased me.

Master removed the suction toy. Again I felt the marker on me; this time on my left thigh. Just as before it was too long to make out what he wrote, but it didn't matter to me. I was so horny and turned on being exposed, tied up and helpless to anything that would be done to me.

Master asked me if I knew what he wrote, and when I said I didn't know he informed me he had written "MASTER'S PROPERTY" and "CUM WHORE" on me in addition to the "SLUT" already across my pussy.

Master released the air out of the plug in my pussy again returning it to normal size before pulling the small plug out of my ass. I soon felt the tip of the large butt plug at the opening of my ass. I moaned in pleasure and discomfort as he slowly forced the big plug into my ass.

As soon as it was in he reinflated the pussy plug and increased the level of vibration. I could feel the vibrations everywhere now. My pussy and ass and even my clit. Master teased me like this for a bit before I felt his tongue on my clit.

His tongue started moving in gentle circles around my clit and slow side to side movements. My head fell back into the bed as I moaned and moved my hips against Master face eager for me. Master continued to tease me: speeding up and slowing down and changing the direction of his tongue.

I was moaning and telling Master how much I love being his slave and his property. How much I want to please him and how I'd do anything for him. Before long Master's tongue brought me close to the edge. As I approached I begged with a drawn out "please" wanting so badly to cum.

"No, beg more" was Master's firm response which only drove me more wild. I moaned more and started begging incessantly as Master's tongue sped up it's movements on my needy little clit.

"Pleaseeee Master please let your slave cum please please please please please Master please let me cum please let your slut cum please Master please" The desperation was evident in my voice as my sentences blended together.

After what seemed like an eternity Master ordered me to cum. My back arched upwards and my head fell back as I moaned. The waves of the orgasm began crashing over me as I came with Master's tongue flicking my clit. As the waves subsided, the sensitivity increased and soon I began begging again but for a different reason.

"Please Master please please please please please Master please please"

This time I was begging him to stop, but his tongue continued its attack on my sensitive clit. My hands were secured so I couldn't even try to move his head from my pussy so instead I squirmed. Finally he pulled away and I attempted to catch my breath before he told me to flip over onto my knees.

It wasn't easy with my hands tied to my collar, but after some struggling I managed to flip over onto my knees with my ass in the air and my face on the bed still blindfolded and hands still secured at my neck. He removed the expandable plug from my pussy leaving the butt firmly in place.

I felt Master move behind my and his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I kept moaning as he slowly slid his cock into my dropping wet pussy. He gradually started increasing the speed of his thrusts and began slapping my ass every so often.

"I love being your toy Master and being used by you Master. I love feeling your cock in my holes Master. I love being your slave Master..." I started stringing sentences together again moaning in pleasure throughout as Master filled my greedy pussy.

He was now fucking me hard and fast and I started begging again for him to let me cum.

"Master please let your slave cum please"

To my joy he let me and my pussy clenched down on his cock. I rode the waves as Master continued to thrust into me.

Master continued to fuck my pussy. His hands alternating from gripping my hips to pull me back onto his cock and spanking my ass. Master's thrusts continued to come at a steady rate.

I continued to moan loudly and babble to Master how much I love being his slave.

"I'll do anything for you Master. I love being your slave Master. I love being owned by you"

"Oh anything huh?" Master questioned me. "Even....?" He questioned me about something I had previously been too scared/shy to do.

Before I could even think my mouth opened and I eagerly responded "Yes Master yes I will. I'll do anything for you Master anything"

I could tell Master liked the sound of that but his animalistic noise that escaped his mouth as he gripped my hips tightly and started fucking me full force harder and faster than before.

My body was overwhelmed with sensation. Feeling his fingers dig into my hips, his cock slam against my cervix, and his balls slap against my clit. I started begging again for Master to let me cum.

He continued fucking me as I begged and begged before finally ordering me to cum as he sped up and then filled me with his cum.

We both caught our breaths and I started meowing my thanks to my Master for letting his slut cum. 😊