Horny in the Woods with Master

Story Info
Kinky camping with Master.
1k words
4.39
3.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A recount of our recent camping trip activities 💕

The first night after we got camp set up the sun was just beginning to set. While Master tended to the fire I snuck into the tent. It was predicted to be a beautiful night so we had the rainfly off so it was easy to see inside of the top of the screen tent.

I quietly slipped off my dress and underwear and slid the black babydoll lingerie I had packed. When Master turned towards the tent I saw a grin form on his face as he walked across the campsite towards me.

He unzipped the tent and let the door fall open exposing me more. There were people camped not far from us on either side with minimal tree cover separating us from them. After taking some pictures of me (with flash) Master ordered me to put the big metal butt plug with a gemstone end in my asshole and play with my clit.

I didn't want to get lube on our nice sleeping bag so I used very little before slowly sliding the plug in my ass. Then I started slow circles around my clit feeling my pussy get wetter and wetter. I love when Master watches me play with my pussy (his property) and this was even more exposed. I was nervous of the cars passing by on the road not far from the tent which only seemed to make me wetter. I felt like a slutty little slave exposing myself and I felt the pleasure building before the quiet pleas left my lips. Thankfully I was greeted with Master's firm command to cum.

I came with Master recording me and the tent door open feeling the waves of orgasm crash over me. When the waves subsided I dressed in something a bit more protective against bugs and joined Master by the fire.

Master wasn't done with me yet though. Every so often, Master would stand in front of my chair: his crotch level with my face. He'd unzip his pants and pull out his cock before telling me to suck. Nervous from the exposure risk but turned on by the command I obeyed opening my mouth and taking Master's cock inside letting my tongue dance around it remembering my training.

I felt my pussy gush as Master grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock deeper inside my throat making me feel like the fucktoy I am. This continued every so often as the night went on. Sometimes I'd be on my knees on the ground, other times he bent me over the picnic table and slid his cock into my pussy fucking me on display should anyone shine a flash light in our direction. It turned me on so much to be exposed and used at his whim.

When we finally retired to the tent for the night Master fucked me roughly before filling me with his delicious cum.

The following day we decided to go for a hike. On the trails along the way Master would frequently spank my ass or grope my tits. Occasionally he would order me to kneel and suck his cock which I did so happily. I absolutely love the feeling of being publicly used by my Master. It's so intoxicating.

When we got back close to camp we found the perfect spot on the trail. There was a bench with a view of the lake but away from the neighboring campsites. Master had me get on the bench all fours to test the height which proved to be perfect for fucking. Master led me back to our campsite with the intention to return later.

That night after our campfire had gone out Master led me to the trail in the middle of the night. It was so dark out with only the stars and moon to guide our way. Master walked in front of me, but I was close behind clutching his hand and trying to lookout for any animals or people nearby. I could feel my heart racing with excitement and anticipation of what was to come.

After a short walk, we made it to the bench we had previously found. Master ordered me to remove my pants and panties and get onto it. My pussy was soaked and begging for attention but I felt the cold wetness of lube on my asshole followed by the cold large metal plug. Master forced it into my ass spreading my tight hole and filling me up.

After plugging my ass I felt Master's hard cock at the entrance of my pussy proceeding to fill both of my holes. He fucked me under the starlight in the middle of the woods. It was beautiful and thrilling all at the same time. I was so turned on but my eyes kept drifting to the trail worried someone may decide to venture out in the dark like us. The exposure just excited me more.

Master continued fucking me having me shift to different angles on the bench before continuing to pound my pussy. With each thrust I felt the butt plug shift in my ass giving me the sensation of being fucked in both holes, biting my lips to stop lewd sounds from escaping. Masters hands were on my waist and I grabbed at them wanting his nails to dig into me more. It wasn't long before I was softly begging to cum. Master's thrusts sped up and he said the words I had been hoping for.

Master's thrusts were hard and fast as I came on his cock. He continued thrusting into me before burying his cock deep inside of me and finishing inside his cumdumpster.

I pulled up my panties and pants feeling the cum drip out of me and wet them. I admired the stars with Master for a bit before again holding his hand and following him back to our campsite.

Now I can't wait for our next camping trip! 🏕😉