All Comments on 'Restrained for a Caning'

by maidofallworks

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverover 9 years ago
Good Subject, But........

Love the subject material and punishment aspects, however you need an editor! Watch when copy/pasting to the site as you placed entire sections of the story line on here more than one. Look forward to reading more of the storyline. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
did you even proof this yourself before sending it to a second person for editing prior to publication?

You cut and paste an entire section, thus repeating it verbatim. Please do yourself a favor and proofread carefully. then, have a different person read it, correct any mistakes, and THEN publich it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am not sure what happened in the end cause I quit reading it when the story started to repeat itself. So I lost interest and came straight here to comment without reading the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like everyone has commented.

Your story line was really, good. I was lost at the repeated lines of "He leads me towards the spanking horse. Taking my hand, he pulls me over it. My skirt rises, revealing my maroon gym knickers. Each leg of the horse is fitted with a leather cuff. Sir binds me tightly by the wrists and ankles."

it was repeated 2X. Proof read your story, if you don't have some one to edit your work, try to make sure there are no repeats. When your talking about a situation where the girl is a submissive and her husband is her Dominant, please keep in mind there are Dominants who read this too. When you use the title (sir) instead of sir being, sir put a capital over it when talking about her Dominant. like this. (Sir please no, don't punish me servery) makes sense. Other Dominants put a title over the other Dominants title as they are a equal to each other, a submissive will capitalize the title as they are Owned.

You had a great start to the story, keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

I liked the story but had a problem reading it, since in two places parts of it are repeated meaning that I had a break in concentration as I worked out what was happening. One of these is a repeat of the beginning, another (less disruptive because it was more obvious what had happened) was at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Proofreading Needed!

A good story is ruined by the author not proofreading it at all. Several parts repeat leaving the story a muddled mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Delivers what it promised.

But I would have applied my personal rod whilst Susie was restrained.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 5 years ago

Needs editing badly. Breaks with repeating sections several times. It would be a wonderful story otherwise.

maidofallworksmaidofallworksalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Hi everyone, apologies for the errors in this submission! I’ve been told and probably should be punished! I will edit and resubmit very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The maths really don’t add up.

Regardless of the glitch that must have really annoyed you by now - don’t worry everyone makes mistakes - the actual content itself seems overwhelmingly too much. Was it supposed to be 14 strikes (12 + the extra 2) from each of the 3 types of cane OR 14 strikes in total, even then towards the end it suggests she received 15 strikes? So was it 14,15, 32 or 33 blows?

“... Dazed, I endure his wrath...”

Seriously what kind of Dom punishes a sub when they are angry AND without a warm up followed by no aftercare ??

To me it didn’t come across as a punishment, it seemed more like a severe beating. To the extent that she lost bladder control?

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're right, you need to be punished for such poor grammar, repeating, horrible math and wasting many peoples time who were hoping for an erotic story, not such garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Straight to jail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaidofallworks@maidofallworks
3 Followers
Submissive by nature and inclined towards being a sissy, I write my fetish fiction from the perspective of Susie, my submissive alter ego.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES