Restraint/s Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy. Now, watch me spank Miles."

Miles whined and she smiled, shifting her hips, catching his cock deeper, rubbing him between her thighs. He wiggled, exactly what she'd been going for, and she smacked him with her right hand with a loud crack. He squeaked and Derrick groaned.

Her hand stung instantly, it always hurt to spank by hand, but she loved how it felt to touch him, how his skin felt as she struck him, liked how hot it made his skin, and hers. She rubbed his cheek before pulling back and paying the same attention on his other cheek. He squirmed, but didn't whine or moan.

That wouldn't do, but for now she could just enjoy the pleasant stinging in her hand from each smack she gave Miles. Five on one side, then five on the other, then a break where she'd smooth her hands over his soft cheeks. When the stinging sensation died down enough she gave him five more, trying to make each set a little harder. She got through four complete sets before her hand began to feel numb, so she reached behind her and pulled out the hairbrush.

Derrick's gasp drew Miles's attention, then he craned his neck to see what had changed. When his eyes landed on the brush a shiver went through his body, pressing his hard manhood deeper between her thighs, leaving a wet spot on her leggings. The realization had her flushing, both on her face, and in her panties.

"Ready for the brush, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered, thrusting himself in tiny micromovements as he wiggled his ass for her. He probably didn't even realize he was doing it, but it was driving her crazy. She settled his movements with a hand on the indent in his lower back, then pulled back and landed a relatively gentle swat of the brush on his left asscheek.

The squeak he made, along with Derrick's frustrated grunts, accompanied with the now everpresent shifting of chains, sent her pulse skyrocketing. "You like this, Derrick? You like how pink I've made his bottom?" She accented her words with a sharp smack to his other cheek. The impact had him thrusting between her legs again, each time reinforcing how much she liked him in this position.

She refused to admit, even to herself, how much she wanted to feel him closer to her core, or how wet they were making her, both Miles and Derrick. They had this weird chemistry between them, and she wanted to be part of it, wanted more of it.

Another quick smack to his ass helped distract her. Since he was already warmed up she didn't have to hold back, so she didn't. He took the first swats well enough, so she gave it to him harder, striking in slow, firm, even smacks. Something about his skin made his ass turn such a nice shade of purplish pink, and left perfect imprints of the brush seconds after she made them.

The tinkle of chains drew her attention again and she paused to check on Derrick. He was shifting on his feet, his hands hanging as low as the chains would let them. He straightened up when he saw her looking, blushing instantly. "Are you enjoying watching your friend get spanked, Derrick?"

He choked on his words and she chuckled, then returned to Miles's ass. She rubbed her hands over the hot, smooth skin and he moaned, shifting, rubbing himself between her thighs. "Miles, do you want to show Derrick how much you can take?"

"Yes Mistress," he grunted with a pronounced thrust that pushed his butt up in the air. "Please."

She exhaled slowly, then pulled back and released, harder than she'd struck him yet. He grunted and she waited until he pushed his ass back into the air again before she paid the other cheek the same attention.

"Derrick's precum is dripping all over the floor, Miles. Precum from watching you on my lap getting spanked. How does that make you feel, boy?" She spoke slowly, filling each word with desire.

Miles wiggled in her lap, moaning every so slightly. "Good," he whispered. "I feel good, Mistress."

"Well, that won't do," she decided. "Spankings are supposed to hurt, right?" He nodded and she rubbed her hand on his ass again. He hissed, then pushed his ass up so she was pressing firmly.

She pushed him down with her left hand, then held him in place with her hand on his lower back. It was time to make him come undone with strong, quick strikes. She pulled back and gave him two slow, strong smacks at the pressure she was going to unleash on him just to test he was ready.

Once she was sure he was ready she looked up and met Derrick's eyes. "Watch him," she demanded, but didn't wait for an answer. She pulled back and let go, smacking him with the hairbrush in fast, unforgiving strikes. He grunted and wriggled at first, but the longer she kept spanking him with no breaks the more he lost it.

Soon he was thrashing and wiggling, grunting and crying out alternately as she continued his spanking. Pressing down on his lower back stilled his thrashing, but he still rocked, straining to get away from the painful smacks, but also thrusting himself between her thighs. Her arm grew sore from the quick movements, but she didn't relent, he wasn't done, hadn't melted completely for her, wasn't quite where she wanted him to be, so she kept going, ignoring the screaming of her muscles.

He was sweating, her hand on his lower back slipping as he thrust and thrashed on her lap, grunting and groaning. It shouldn't have surprised her, she didn't know why it did, but his body tensed and then she felt dampness spreading through her legging as he frantically thrust his hips.

"Did you just cum, boy?" she growled, dropping the hairbrush to the ground with a louder than it should have sounded clatter. "You did not have permission to cum."

He was still humping her legs in small circles, still coming on her lap, too lost to his orgasm to react to her just yet. It was hot as fuck. She wanted to touch herself, so instead she pressed her hands into his raw, welted flesh, then began soothing the inflamed skin. He was making these cute little moans now, it made her want to spoil him, so she did.

She rubbed his burning cheeks until he slowly came back online, though she was watching Derrick as she did so, forcing him to lock eyes with her as she stroked his friend's bruised bottom. Once she was sure Miles was calm enough she gave him a light smack on his cheek, then shifted her hips so he almost spilled out of her lap. She caught him before he rolled to the floor, then helped him to his feet.

"You were not given permission to cum, boy," she restated. "You need to ask for the privilege when you see me. Do you understand?"

He swayed, then bolstered himself against the table, his eyes still a little hazy. "Yes, Mistress," he said, his voice sounding a bit raw.

Still sitting on the chair, she cleared her throat then waited until she had both of their attention on her, then spread her legs wide. "Do you see the mess you made, boy?"

Miles flinched. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Unhook Derrick, boy," she demanded. "Start with his hands, then his feet."

Miles did, but he was shorter than Derrick so he had to go up on tiptoes to reach the top carabiners. Eventually Miles released his friend and Derrick rubbed his wrists, chains and carabiners still attached, clinking pleasantly.

"Derrick, come here," she barked. Both men jumped. Miles moved away and Derrick approached her slowly. "Your friend made a mess."

"Yes, Mistress?" he replied, unsure of what she wanted from him.

She nodded between her legs to the thick wet spot on her leggings and the creamy puddle on the wood between her thighs. "Clean it up."

Derrick swallowed hard, looking towards Miles, but Miles's eyes were locked on her cumstained thighs. "I don't, with what, Mistress?"

"Hmm... You could use your own underwear, but then you wouldn't be allowed to cum." A second passed and another evil thought developed in her brain. "And you would have to leave here wearing your cum-stained underpants."

"I wanna cum, Mistress. What, um, what else?"

"Your mouth," she said, smiling sweetly at him.

He blinked a few times in confusion. "My mouth?"

She nodded, then pointed to the spot, as if he couldn't see it. "I want you to clean my pants with your mouth. Your friend made them dirty, and if you want to cum, you'll use your mouth to clean me up."

He shivered, staring at Miles's cooling passion. She knew she was pushing it, she knew she should be drawing a line here, but she wanted to feel him as much as she liked how it felt when Miles had used her to come. It took all of her willpower not to touch herself while she waited, but when Derrick swallowed hard, frozen in place, her will crumbled to pieces.

She needed him to clean her up, needed to see him lick up Miles's cum. She touched herself between her legs, her pants damp with her own desire. "Come clean me up, Derrick," she requested, using her sweetest voice. "Don't you wanna clean me up? Don't you wanna cum?"

Derrick fell to his knees between her own, his warm hands landing on her knees, spreading her wider. "Yes, please, Mistress, I wanna cum," he whispered, looking up at her.

She took one hand and threaded it in his hair, then pushed his head between her legs. "Then jerk off while you lick me clean. Understand?" He nodded against her hand in his hair, then leaned in and licked her inner thigh firmly.

They both moaned. Her eyes slipped shut, she couldn't help it as she rubbed herself over her leggings, her pussy having drenched her leggings nearly as much as Miles's cum had. Miles had crept closer when she wasn't paying attention, and now he hovered over her shoulder, taking care not to touch her. He leaned in as close as he could, she could feel his hot breath on her bare shoulder.

"Clean Mistress up," he whispered. "So fucking hot, make sure she's extra clean, Derrick."

Derrick groaned, one hand flying to his cock with a clinking of chains. His other hand pressed her legs wide. He leaned in again, took a deep breath, then began eagerly lapping and sucking at her leggings. His need was driving her own, amping her up until she wanted nothing more than to come.

"Fuck, yes, Derrick," Miles encouraged. "Lick up all my cum, see how much Mistress likes it?" Fuck, this boy was unravelling her in all the right ways. Her hand moved frantically over her leggings as she sought enough friction to bring her.

Derrick was moaning nonstop, licking and sucking her inner thighs, then abruptly stopped, looking up at her, which had her stopping as well. She looked down at him, confused, then hummed in pleasure as he leaned forward and licked up the puddle of cum from the chair.

"Fuck, Derrick," she whispered. "Fuck, that's hot."

He leaned in again and licked her thigh, but closer to her core. This was a line they couldn't cross, she couldn't let him touch her like this, shouldn't have forced him to lick her at all, but she was too far gone to stop it now. He pushed his face between her legs and sucked in a deep breath, then his hand tensed on her knee and he pushed himself backwards, falling to his knees as his orgasm took him.

"Fuck, coming, Mistress, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

His release had her so close to her own that she couldn't fight it, didn't want to fight it. She rubbed her fingers against her lips and over her clit through her pants frantically, and she was so close that even the fabric between her lips and fingers didn't distract her for too long. Derrick's hand still gripped her knee, it held her in place as she came on her fingers, the smell of cum thick in her head.

It took her a moment to come back from her orgasm, and the shame hit her a second later. This wasn't for her, they had paid to be here, paid for her to give them what they needed, and it had been selfish of her to take care of herself. She frowned and went to stand, but Derrick's heavy hand on her knee was an anchor.

"Thank you, Mistress," Derrick whispered, looking at her like she was a goddess. "That was amazing."

"Yeah," Miles chimed in. "Fucking amazing. Thank you, Mistress. You're beautiful when you come."

She couldn't stop the flash of heat that crossed her face, or the feeling of pure bliss that the statement had her feeling. "You're welcome. Derrick, you were such a good boy today, wasn't he, Miles?"

Miles nodded and Derrick flushed, then pulled his hand away. Her knee was cold where he'd held her and she didn't like it, but it didn't matter what she liked. Slowly she forced herself to stand, and when she did the wetness on her inner thighs from her core to her knees instantly made her super uncomfortable as the chill set in.

"You both did a good job today," she praised. She reached for Derrick and he leaned closer to her. She cupped his cheek in her palm, then turned to Miles and did the same. "I hope you both come visit me again soon."

"We will," they said, finally in unison.

***

Beth gave her a knowing glance as she passed her on the way out. A stab of guilt cut through her, did Beth know she pushed the boys too far, crossed a line she wasn't supposed to cross as a professional? Did they tell her?

"Seems like you've got yourself some new regulars," Beth said, smiling smugly. "Aren't you glad you listened to my advice?"

She sighed, the tension flowing out of her like the tide. Beth didn't know. "Yeah, I guess."

"You guess?" Beth asked with a knowing smile.

Aisha shrugged. "I mean, it's only their second time."

"In a week."

"Yeah, but, the first time was just introductory and shit anyway." She hoped Beth didn't see through her, she felt completely transparent.

"They already booked a third..."

Aisha's heart was pounding hard, it took everything she had to act nonchalant. "They did? When?"

"Next week."

She swallowed down her excitement. "Anyone else on my calendar between then?"

"Not at the moment, but I expect something will come up."

She nodded. "Okay. Well, then, see you later."

"Bye," Beth called after her as she headed towards the door. The second she got outside it all hit her, the guilt, the excitement, and the sudden longing to see Derrick and Miles again. She needed to make sure their next session was even more amazing, she wanted these boys hooked on her.

She collapsed into her car and took three deep, slow breaths to calm herself before she started it, her mind already filled with potential punishments for next week.

12