Restraint/s Ch. 03

Story Info
Aisha and the boy's third session goes a bit farther.
8.2k words
4.74
11.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers

***

Hey all. Thanks for checking out this chapter. This chapter contains mmf pairing with dominatrix led bdsm.

Let me know what you think.

-Penny

***

Aisha was full of nervous energy, at least until her boys came in, equally as nervous, if not more. Their sex-laced fear excited her, burned away her anxiety in a heartbeat. "Miles, Derrick, welcome."

Derrick flinched at the sound of his name, but Miles held it in better, though he did swallow hard. "Hello, Mistress," Miles barked, a bit too loud for the small room. He and Derrick both flinched this time.

Aisha raised an eyebrow and frowned. "No greeting for Mistress today, Derrick?"

"Sorry, Mistress," Derrick said, looking down at his shoes as he closed the door behind himself. "Hi, Mistress."

"Better, but next time don't make me remind you," she chided.

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered, shifting on his feet as he stood next to Miles.

She took a minute to look them over, Miles in well-worn jeans and a black t-shirt, and Derrick in a green polo with black slacks. Had he just come from work? She wondered briefly what they did when they were real people outside of these walls, then pushed the thought away, forcing herself to focus on the session.

"You have no requests on your appointment," she noted. "Why?"

Derrick coughed to cover his embarrassment. Miles shifted, then looked up at her. "We trust you." She didn't say anything, just let him squirm, waiting for him to fill the space between them with his nervous energy. He didn't disappoint her. "We, like, um. It's been. Um. Like, good. Everything is good."

"Hmm," she said, pushing a stray hair behind her ear. "Do you want to know what I've planned for you today?" She walked slowly and circled behind them, trailing her finger over Miles's shoulder and across his upper back, then repeating the action to Derrick. Derrick shivered under her touch.

"Yes, Mistress," Miles said.

She pinched Derrick's shoulder, not hard, but enough to get his attention. "Yes Mistress!" he squeaked.

"Good boy. I can tell you are going to need some training. Miles is already so much more behaved than you."

"Sorry Mistress," Derrick said, his voice tight. Another shiver went through him as she drew her fingers down the back of his neck, then over his shirt and down his spine.

"Before I tell you my plans for today, I want to set some expectations. When you come to see me, you will greet me by saying 'Hello, Mistress'. You will respond to me when I ask you a question with 'Yes, Mistress', or 'No, Mistress', or with your colors. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," they both replied, Miles with enthusiasm, but Derrick's voice was strained.

"Do you, is something upsetting you, Derrick?" she asked, suddenly very worried he was uncomfortable.

He trembled, avoiding her eyes. "No, Mistress," he said, shifting from one foot to the next.

"Derrick, I need to know that you are okay," she said, moving to stand directly in front of him. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said, his voice stronger. "I'm just nervous, Mistress."

She watched him for a second, then nodded. "Okay. Today I want to tease your bodies with both pain and pleasure. I want to find out today what you like and what you love." She watched them both, then continued when they both nodded. "Strip down to your comfort level, then come right back here. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Miles barked, echoed by Derrick. It gave her a wonderful idea. As the boys began to disrobe she surveyed the implements, then chose a nice crop.

She noticed both boys folded their clothing as they put it in the locker this time, though Miles's folding was messy, and she wondered if he did it on purpose to test her. When they both returned to stand at attention before her she made eye contact with Miles, then looked at the locker, then back to him.

Miles's face burned bright, he had been testing her. "Put your hands out," she demanded. Miles put his hands out palms up, and Derrick held his out palms down, then saw Miles's hands and flipped his. "Derrick, hands down, you are not in trouble."

Derrick dropped his hand quickly, then hid them behind his back. Miles swallowed hard, locking eyes with her, challenging her silently. It was sexy, how bratty he was.

She smacked his left palm with the crop, not hard, but hard enough to fill the room with a lovely sound. When she tried to smack his other hand he pulled it away reflexively. "Fold your clothing neatly, please," she said, taking his other hand in her own. She held him still, then smacked his other palm harder than the first.

He never took his eyes off of her as she did it, a hungry look in his eyes. He needed this, she realized. Derrick was here because it was fun, but Miles needed this. It was a helpful revelation, it would help her plan out their activities so both men got what they needed from her.

Also, then slippery upwelling of precum on his slit was fucking hot. It had her mouth watering and she swallowed, both her spit, and her desire to lick it from his scepter. She released Miles's hands and he let it fall to his side, watching her, but making no move to correct his actions.

"Now, Miles. Refold your clothes. Derrick, I will reward you while Miles fixes his mistake. Come here." She stepped back and Derrick stepped closer, his legs moving woodenly. Miles pursed his lips, then turned and headed back to the locker.

"Sit," she demanded, pointing to the table in the center of the room. He jumped up on it, his legs hanging off the side. "Good boy." She moved behind him, then slowly placed her hands on his shoulders. He flinched, his shoulders tense. "Relax, Derrick," she whispered, then slowly began to gently massage his shoulders and neck.

It was having the opposite effect, he grew more and more tense the more she touched him. Miles turned around, his clothing re-folded, and the flash of jealousy on his face when he saw them was hot. It was gone in the next breath, hidden behind a neutral mask as he moved to stand at attention in front Derrick.

"I'm done, Mistress," Miles announced. Derrick flinched again.

"Thank you," she announced, pushing her thumbs in gentle circles at the base of Derricks' neck. "Stand there until I'm done rewarding Derrick."

"Yes, Mistress," he growled, obviously jealous but trying to hide it.

"I'm good, I'm okay, Mistress," Derrick muttered.

"You're good when I say you're good, do you understand?"

He nodded. "Yes, Mistress," he whispered. She returned to rubbing small, firm circles into the muscles at the base of his neck. Eventually his muscles began to relax and his shoulders drooped as he leaned into her attention. Derrick hummed his pleasure in the back of his throat, then tensed up again when he realized he'd made noise.

It was hard to stifle her sigh, she'd almost had him relaxing. Leaning in, she intentionally brushed the lobe of his ear with her nose. "Good boy," she whispered just for him, then looked up and met Miles's eyes.

The hunger in his eyes was exactly what she wanted. She let her nose trail Derrick's earlobe again, then pulled away and moved towards Miles. "I am going to tie you up today like I did to Derrick last time," she said, using her sweet but threatening voice. "Follow me."

He didn't hesitate, he followed her to the cabinet with the restraints. She picked out the same ones she'd used for Derrick, strong, supple, felt lined leather cuffs. "Arms out," she demanded. He thrust his hands out to her, his hands in fists. "Are you jealous?" she asked as she wrapped the first one around his wrist.

"No, Mistress," he growled through his teeth. Once she'd secured his right hand he dropped it to his side and she began to work on his left hand.

"Are you lying to me?" she demanded, taking a second to stroke the inside of his wrist before pulling the end into the buckle. "I don't like it when my boys lie to me. Are you being a bad boy, Miles?"

He pulled his hand away once the buckle was secured. She dropped to her knees, her eyes locked on the now oozing trail of precum leaking from his head. It was hard to force herself to look away, she'd never wanted to lick a dick before, but Miles's dick was nearly irresistible. Swallowing down her lust, she moved to his right ankle and began securing the cuff.

"Yes, Mistress," Miles whispered. "I am jealous. I'm sorry I lied."

It sounded like he was forcing the words through his teeth. "Thank you for telling me the truth," she said, pushing his legs apart as she began securing his left ankle. "Are you jealous of Derrick?"

"No, Mistress. I'm jealous because I want your attention."

"Oh, you have it now, but not as a good boy," she purred, then looked up. She'd meant to meet his eyes, but her eyes locked on his cock again. "You have a lovely cock."

"Thank you, Mistress," he said, sounding surprised. She looked up at him and he had a shy smile on the corner of his mouth. Her fingers were tracing the bottom of his shaft before she could stop herself, collecting his sticky precum. He tensed and his cock bounced on her fingers as she slowly worked her way up his member.

She stood up, holding her now-sticky fingers in front of her face. She stared at them for a second, then up to Miles. He met her eyes and there was a charged moment between them. She broke it a breath later by shoving her precum slicked fingers between his lips. His eyes went wide, then softened as he licked himself from her fingers with a small moan.

"Back on the cross," she demanded, watching him carefully.

Miles sucked on her fingers, ignoring her command. It secretly pleased her, she liked him being a bit bratty. Instead of calling him on it, she twisted her fingers in his mouth and hooked him, then pulled him by his teeth over to the cross. His dick bumped her hip as he staggered behind her, it sent a bolt of lust straight to her pussy.

Her fingers pulled from his mouth with a pop, then she pushed him back against the cross. Before he could recover she was looping chains through his left wrist cuff, then hooking him to the cross. Practice had made her swift at securing people to the cross, and she was done with binding his wrists before he regained his footing.

"Feet apart," she barked, dropping to the floor, doing her best to avoid looking at his mouth-watering piece. His legs weren't wide enough apart, she batted his left foot. "More." He spread his legs apart wider. Every time he moved the chains that bound his wrists clinked together pleasantly, making her smile. She bound his left foot, then moved to his right foot.

"Mistress?" Derrick asked her from behind. "What should I be doing?"

"Stand at attention for me as you watch me bind Miles. You're next, be patient."

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered, jumping up off the table. She turned back to Miles's right foot and secured his ankle to the cross.

She looked up at him and swallowed down the saliva that filled her mouth. "So sexy," she whispered. It slipped out, she hadn't meant to say it, but Miles fought his restraints, the look on his face making it totally worth it.

"Thank you, Mistress," he whispered. "You're beautiful."

She didn't know what to say to that, so she ignored it. "Derrick, here!" she commanded.

He flinched, then straightened up, his eyes locked on Miles as he approached her. There was something there, she thought, more than just friends, and more than just fear over his unknown torture. A quick flash of insight, and she was sure he was in love with his best friend. Or, if not in love, he was at least attracted to him. She wondered if she could use that, then pushed the thought aside for now. She could pick it apart later, now she had a boy to tease, and another one to torment.

"Derrick," she purred, pushing him towards the spanking bench with a firm hand on the small of his back. It was damp with sweat, but it wasn't hot in the room. "Green?"

"Green, Mistress," he barked. "Sorry."

"If you apologize again for no reason I will spank you," she threatened in a tone dripping both honey and malice. Derrick nodded, but said nothing as she pushed him gently down onto his knees on the spanking bench.

He settled down onto the black leather bench, his knees on the padded lower supports. "Your arms go here," she directed, pointing out the front padded supports. He shifted and settled deeper, then relaxed into the position.

"This is more comfortable than it looked," he noted, shifting again as he re-adjusted his hard dick. The squeak that came next as she strapped his left hand to the support had her chuckling. "Mistress!"

"Shh, puppy, while Mistress secures you. Unless you want me to gag you?"

Derrick shivered as she pulled his strap tight and moved to his right hand. "No, Mistress, please."

"No as in yes, please gag me?" she purred, tightening his right restraint.

"Yes. No, I don't know, Mistress." He shivered again.

She chuckled, then ran her hand down his back, then up the rise of his ass as she moved to his right leg and began securing him there. "Can you see Miles well from your position?"

"No, I mean, if I look in the mirror, but I can't see him directly."

"No what?"

She traced her fingers over the swell of his ass again as she moved to his left leg. "No, um, Mistress?"

"Good puppy," she praised, pulling the last strap tight. "You feel secure?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said. She looked up at him and caught him watching her in the mirror.

"I think I like you watching in the mirror," she said, mostly to herself. "You can see Miles well?"

"Yes, Mistress," he repeated, wiggling. They always tested their bindings, it was almost reflexive. She liked it nonetheless.

"Me, too, Mistress," Miles said from behind her. She looked up and met his eyes in the mirror. He didn't back down. She liked that he was a brat, he'd be fun to play with.

"I didn't ask you, boy," she snapped, putting a frown on her face. "Puppy, I am going to gag Miles, then you'll be able to see what I'm suggesting."

"Mistress?" Derrick asked, "Are you, um, am I Puppy?"

"Do you not like it?" she asked, tracing her fingers up his spine until she buried her fingers in his coarse black hair and tugged his face up to look her in the eyes. He met her eyes for the briefest of seconds, then they darted to the left as his face grew tomato red. "I want to call you Puppy."

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered, red to his ears now. It was adorable. Before she even realized it she had kissed his forehead, a simple peck like she would do to her mother's rottweiler Juju. Shocked at herself she pulled away, then ruffled his hair, petting him.

"Who's my good puppy?" she asked, testing the waters.

"I am, Mistress," he whispered, his eyes locked on her breasts, barely contained in her black trimmed red corset. She looked down and saw that while her nipples weren't exposed, the darker brown flesh of her areolas were visible over the black piping. Derrick could see it, too, and she was quite sure that him licking his lips wasn't a conscious move.

Good, he was bisexual, even if he didn't realize it. She could definitely work with that. "Yes, you are my good puppy." She ruffled his hair one more time, then headed back to the cabinet.

It took her a moment to find the right gag, she didn't want to start with something too wild for their third session, so she picked a simple red ball gag. When she turned back to Miles he met her with a defiant look in his eyes. It pushed her into gear and she stalked her way up to him and pushed the red ball against his lips.

He resisted, she knew he would. "Open," she demanded. He turned his head to the side, challenging her. "Oh, you are such a bratty boy, aren't you?" she purred, running a finger down his chin. It was smooth, she wondered if he'd shaved right before they came. He shook his head, keeping his mouth closed. "I asked you a question!"

He jumped and responded before he could think about it. "Yes, Mistre-mmfff!" The last part of her title cut off as she shoved the red ball between his pale lips. He whined and she pushed it deeper and she smiled, then wrapped her hands behind his head to secure the gag.

"Tight enough?" she asked when she'd fumbled the buckle into place.

He shook his head, an honest answer. It reassured her that she wasn't pushing him too far, that this was what he wanted. She fumbled with the buckle again, pulling it one hole tighter, then asked again. This time he nodded his head, then tested his bounds again, his lips sucking at the ball. She traced his lips with her finger, surprised to find them so soft.

She traced his jawline down to his chin, his eyes locked on her face the whole time. "That's better," she purred, taking his chin between her fingers. "Bratty boys need to be taught to behave." He growled defiantly. "This's gonna be fun," she promised.

The cabinet was still open, she returned to it and took out a pair of rubber-tipped alligator clamps, a handful of clothespins, a fleece mitten, and a five wheel wide wartenberg wheel. She put these down on the padded table in the middle of the room, well aware she had both men's complete attention, then returned to the cabinet. It took her a few drawers to find the right ones, she wanted to start with the smallest buttplugs, unsure how Derrick would react.

She ended up with two plugs, a clear one and a black one, the clear one about as long as her pinkie and twice as thick at the swell, the black one in the more traditional tulip shape, only a marginally wider. Placing those on the table earned her a small whine from Derrick, and she smiled as she turned her back to them again to pull out the lube, condoms, and paper towels.

Since both boys were bound, she took her time arranging her tools on the table, drawing out the time with elaborate, measured movements. Derrick shifted uncomfortably, but Miles stood still, every muscle tense all at once.

Alligator clips in hand, she turned to him and smiled. "Boy, do you know what these are?"

He nodded, eyes locked on the small metal clamps. He tried to answer, forgetting the gag for a second, gurgling more than anything else, then growled in frustration. "Puppy, these are alligator clamps. They go on bad boys." She met his eyes in the mirror and he looked away, cheeks flushed.

Aisha stepped up to Miles and placed her left hand on his chest between his pecs. "I know you know what these are, my bad boy. She pinched one open, then grabbed his left nipple with her other hand. He grunted as the clip closed over his nipple, struggling against his bindings for a second before settling down again. The second clamp closed over his right nipple without a noise. She stepped back, admiring her work, then reached out and tugged them both.

Miles grunted in pain, his dick pulsing like crazy. His precum was a long spider's web hanging from his slit, she was surprised it was still hanging like that with how bouncy his member was. "Oh, those look lovely on my bad boy, don't they Puppy?"

Derrick swallowed hard twice before he could say anything. "Yes, Mistress." His voice was quivering, barely a whisper.

She tugged on them again and Miles grunted, making her chuckle. "Yes, they do look lovely on him. Boy," she said, addressing Miles. "Have you ever worn a buttplug before?" He shook his head, his eyes going a little wider. "Touched your ass?" Again, he shook his head, and she knew he wasn't lying, not with that mild look of fear in his eyes. "You are bound and gagged, with no way to say your safe word. If you need to use your safeword I want you to tap your left foot on the ground three times, okay?"

He nodded and grunted, the wild look still in his eyes. "Do it now, so I know you can," she directed. He tapped, one, two, three. "Good. I am going to put this plug in your ass, do you understand?"

She grabbed the black plug and pushed it into his face, forcing him to look at it. He whined, then stopped himself from whining, his whole body tighter than an overstrung rubber band. She opened the condom with her teeth, and a puff of fake, candy strawberry filled her sinuses as she pulled it from the package.

PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers