Restraint/s Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled off him just before he came, her hand catching his cock, pumping him to the finish line. "Yes, fuck, yes, yes, fuck, I'm coming!" he growled his hips bouncing against her hand as she jerked him. His cum oozed more than shot out, she moved quickly to catch it all on her chest.

Derrick's cum smelled stronger than Miles's, and she found she enjoyed the differences between their cocks a lot. He thrust into her hand, losing himself to his orgasm, his eyes closed and his head thrown back in pleasure.

"Fuck, so fucking hot," Miles whispered behind her. "Get your cum all over Mistress, so hot..."

Derrick's hips jumped at the sound of Miles's voice, humping her hand twice as fast for the last few surges of cum that seeped from his slit. "Good boy, Puppy," she praised. "Look at how much cum you had."

He opened his eyes, his cheeks flushed, and stared at her breasts. "I'm sorry I made a mess, Mistress."

"Do you think that Miles should clean up your mess, since you cleaned up his?"

"Fuck yes, Mistress, please," Derrick begged, his hand absently going to his flagging cock. He touched himself as she stood up carefully, then turned back to Miles.

"Do you want to clean up Puppy's mess?"

"Yes, Mistress, please let me clean up Derrick's mess."

"Very well. Sit," she commanded, pointing at the padded table. He looked a little confused, but moved to follow her command. "Butt back further on the table, boy!"

He scooted back on the table and she climbed up on top of him, straddling his lap. A shiver moved his whole body as she adjusted his cock to line up perfectly between her legs over her thong. "Mistress?"

"Clean me up, boy," she whispered, threading her fingers through his softer hair. She pulled his face down to her chest. He didn't need any more encouragement, he leaned in and licked a puddle of Derrick's now cooled cum from her right breast. His hands wrapped around her butt and he pulled her forward, pulling her core over his manhood that burned between her legs.

She moaned in pleasure, she couldn't help it, he felt so good, the heat between her legs so close to what she wanted. She knew they couldn't go any farther, but she wasn't able to muster up enough willpower to stop it, either.

Miles licked a path across her chest, then hunched his back and grabbed her right breast and sucked it into his mouth. His other hand was still on her ass, encouraging her hips to rub over his shaft. "You're so wet, Mistress," he praised. "You feel so good."

"How's that cum taste, boy? I saved it for you."

"So good, Mistress, thank you."

She flinched when Derrick's hand closed on her shoulder, then relaxed and leaned back into his body. His cock was soft, she could feel it against her back, but his warmth was wonderful. "Mistress," he purred, his fingers tracing the nape of her neck. "You're so perfect." He kissed her, just below her ear, then moved to the other side and repeated the move. "So beautiful."

Miles's hand on her ass moved her faster, making a messy job of his suckling, but she didn't care, it felt so good. He changed sides, sucking her brown nipple into his mouth, one hand massaging her breast, the other grinding her over his member. "Shit, so good," she moaned before she could stop herself.

Her errant words encouraged Miles, he bit down gently, then sucked harder. "This is so sexy," Derrick whispered, his lips on her neck. His hand closed on the breast that Miles wasn't working, squeezing down until clever fingers found her nipple. He pinched her nipple and she squeaked. Miles bit down harder and she moaned.

He moved her more quickly over his hips, then broke away from her breast to look up at her. "May I come, Mistress?"

"No!" He pulled her down harder on his dick, and she worried that the fabric was going to slip and he'd be fully between her pussy lips with the pressure.

"Okay," he growled, then caught her breast again and sucked her hard. Derrick pinched her nipple hard, kissing her collarbone, and a second later Miles bit down hard, and the sensations of her stinging nipples and the hard heat thrusting between her lips brought her hard.

She bounced her hips on Miles's lap as the first wave of her orgasm crashed through her. She had to bite the back of her hand to keep from making too much noise, these men were drowning her in pleasure. "Yes, come, Mistress, come," Derrick encouraged. "You look so good when you're coming."

There wasn't anything she could do to control herself, she was lost to pleasure as they continued to pluck and suck her nipples as she rubbed herself over Miles's cock, her pussy clenching hard. She leaned forward when she couldn't take it anymore, crashing into Miles, then she was biting down hard, still coming on his cock.

Miles growled, then she felt his cock throb. She wasn't so far gone, she pulled back, forgetting she was on the table and almost fell. Derrick caught her, steadied her, and they all watched Miles waste a second orgasm for the day. He whined, his eyes half closed as his cock shot off, painting his lower belly in wasted cum.

The five minute warning knock scared the shit out of her and she felt a rush of guilt at how far she'd allowed it to go today. She should know better. She looked over at the boys and the guilt dissipated instantly. They enjoyed it. She enjoyed it. This could be their secret.

It filled her with a surge of guilty pleasure. "Time's up, gentlemen. Let's get you cleaned up."