Restraint/s Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles's eyes were locked on the plug as she rolled the condom over it. It wasn't pretty, the condom was way too big for this tiny plug, but it was necessary with shared toys. Maybe she'd use the money from today to buy them each their own so she wouldn't have to use condoms...

Once the condom was covering the entire toy she pumped lube onto the tip of it. It glooped on, this whole part so was unsexy with the bulky, pale pink condom, but it was what it was. She was already picking out plugs for them in the back of her mind, wondering how big she could get them to accept.

"Hips forward as much as you can," she barked. He flinched, the jangle of his chains a pleasant background noise as he thrust his pelvis forward as much as his bound ankles would let him. She stepped forward, already regretting this decision, she should have done this first, but here they were.

Aisha wrapped her arms around his torso, pushing him forward more as she seeked out his crack. The position had his firm manhood pressed against the exposed flesh of her chest above her corset, his precum coating her skin. Too late to change now, she found his crack and pulled his cheeks apart, pushing the plug with the other hand looking for his hole.

He wiggled and moaned and then she found his tight bud. "Relax, boy," she cooed. "It'll hurt if you fight it. Relax."

He whined, his hips thrusting against her chest, leaving slick trails of precum along the tops of her breasts. She could smell him, his musky, pungent precum filling her nose, triggering the animal part of her brain, the part that wanted to suck on his cock until he came all over her breasts.

She put the thought away as hard as she could, focusing on her bad boy's unrelenting asshole. "Relax," she repeated. "Relax Miles, shh, relax."

His hips bounced again, applying a fresh smear of precum across her left breast, then the plug gained purchase and slipped into his unruly hole. "Good boy," she purred, pulsing the plug in and out, working him to take more of it. The more she worked it the more he thrust against her chest, and she did nothing to stop it, didn't want him to stop. "That's a good boy."

The plug sank deeper, then suddenly it was all the way in, the bulb inside his tight ring, then flat base flush against his cheeks. He moaned as it found its way home, humping her chest frantically. She looked up at him and he locked eyes with her, and she knew he was intentionally humping her chest now.

She hugged him harder, tracing his crack, tapping on his plug, pushing her breasts more firmly against his cock. It was hot and hard, stabbing her neck now with his thrusts. All it would take was a simple shift of her body to take him into her mouth. She pushed the thought away, she was a professional.

Miles tried to smile around the gag, saliva running down his chin now, his eyes locked on her as he humped her as best he could. She pursed her lips, making her decision, she needed to regain control of the situation.

Her knees took that moment to lock up and she sort of fell forward into his body as she tried to stand and failed. His next thrust had his cock pressing against her cheek, and then it was in her mouth. They both moaned as his musk filled her mouth, her arms still wrapped around his body.

Derrick gasped, but she was too gone, suddenly in love with the cock in her mouth. She would bring him, the damage was already done. Miles growled, thrusting harder as she took him deeper. She heard moaning, then realized it was her. Heat crawled across her face as she sucked him down, sinking into the lust caused by his thick cock stretching her lips wide, caused by the taste of him filling her mouth and coating her tongue.

"Fuck yes, Mistress," Derrick whispered. "Fuck yes. Suck his dick, you look so good, Mistress, suck his dick."

She gave into her pleasure, egged on by how much Derrick was enjoying it. It was their session, this was what they wanted, and she was more than happy to provide, rules be damned. She sucked him down deep and his hips stilled, his eyes locked on hers. She bit down gently, then pulled back until he slipped between her lips, a line of saliva, or maybe precum, or maybe both, still connecting them for a second.

"You better not come, bad boy," she warned, using her sweetest voice. "If you come I'll have to punish you again."

Derrick moaned and Miles growled, thrusting his hips forward so that his cock painted her cheek, challenging her. She took the bait and sucked him in again, then began to blow him in earnest, sinking into the pleasure that filled her with each plunge she took on his shaft.

There was a soft thump, and she was vaguely aware that his plug had fallen out. She glanced down at it without seeing it, then back up to him, then actually saw it the next time she looked.

"You lost your plug, my bad boy," she purred, holding his cock in one hand as she looked up at him. She licked him from stem to tip, her eyes never leaving his.

The sound he made, frustrated and needy at the same time, thrilled her. "Mistress!" he whined.

"I guess I'll just have to punish you again later," she promised, then sucked his tip hard, biting gently under his frill. He whined and she chuckled, then sucked him deep.

It didn't take long to bring him, disappointing her, she'd wanted more time worshiping this scepter. When she felt the telltale pulse of his cock she knew he was done.

She pulled off him at the last second and he moaned in frustration as the first spray of cum shot from his slit to land on her chin. His hips bounced and she caught the next surge on her breasts, enjoying his despair as she wasted his orgasm. Two more streaks of cum landed on her chest before she released her hold on his hips, then pushed herself off the floor.

His smell was in her head, on her chest, was so strong she could barely stand it. It was everything she'd needed, she was so close to coming herself and she hadn't even touched herself. She met Derrick's eyes in the mirror and had a wicked idea.

She closed in on him, then dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him. "Puppy?"

"Yes Mistress?" he asked, his eyes locked on her breasts.

"Would you like to clean me up? A bad boy seems to have gotten me dirty."

"Yes, please, Mistress. Please let me clean you up." She nodded curtly and leaned in so that her chest was pressed against his upturned face. Shocked at first, he recovered quickly and began to lick her sensitive skin, lapping up Miles's wasted orgasm. He moaned, straining to move, licking her eagerly.

She let him, her eyes locked on the top of his head for a moment, then over to Miles. She threaded her fingers into Derrick's coarse hair and pushed him firmly against her bosom as he strained against his restraints. She moaned, petting him with her other hand, moving his head to the next puddle of cum on her chest.

Miles moaned, fighting his bonds, his dick as hard as it had been before she'd savored it, glistening with her spit and the remains of his wasted orgasm in the dim light. "You're such a good boy, Puppy, cleaning Mistress like that. Oh, yes, there, good boy, my good Puppy," she praised as he licked down her chest, then pushed his face between her breasts. "Make sure I'm nice and clean."

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered, his tongue snaking between her cleavage. He struggled again, she knew he wanted to use his hands, and she loved that he couldn't, and longed for him to at the same time.

After a moment she pulled his head from her breasts and lowered her chin, showing him the cum on her face. "Here, too, Puppy."

He eagerly leaned forward as much as he could with her hand in his hair, his tongue out. She leaned in and he licked her chin, moaning in the back of his throat. Another rogue thought permeated her mind, another personal desire she shouldn't be courting but wanted so strongly she could feel it down to her toes.

She let him lick her chin clean, then pulled his head up a little more until he was licking her lips. "Do you want to kiss me, Puppy?" she asked, his tongue tickling her as he lapped at her face.

"Yes, Mistress," he panted, struggling to lean forward.

"Good boy," she praised, then leaned in and opened her mouth. He licked the roof of her mouth, licked her tongue, fought to kiss her, but the angle was wrong for a good kiss. She liked it sloppy, she decided, sinking down to kiss him back. Miles growled, chains clanking and his dick pulsing like crazy as she kissed Derrick.

She pulled Derrick away from her face when she needed a full breath, pushing him back between her breasts. He eagerly kissed and licked her, then began rocking his head in her hands, kissing over her left breast, seeking out her nipple. It would feel so good if she let him, and she could, right? He was so close, and they'd already crossed the line, it couldn't make it worse, right?

She tugged, then shoved her hand under her corset and pulled out her left breast. Derrick's lips locked around her nipple instantly and they both moaned as he sucked. "You're such a greedy boy, aren't you, Puppy?"

He nodded but didn't release her nipple, began flicking it with his tongue as he sucked. It felt wonderful, but the corset was digging into the bottom of her breast and soon it was too uncomfortable to ignore. She tugged him back by his hair, breaking his suction and leaving her nipple hard, but also cold.

"No more for now," she chided as he whined, his eyes locked on her brown nipple. "You aren't wearing your plug yet."

"Mistress, please," he whined, wiggling his whole body.

She stood up, pushing her breast back into her corset. "No. Be still." He didn't stop wiggling, but she hadn't actually expected he would. She smacked his ass, eliciting a whimper of surprise, then grabbed the other plug from the table.

This condom was chocolate flavored, she'd grabbed them randomly, her least favorite flavor. It only bothered her for a second, Miles's musk, and the taste of Derrick's mouth, still filled her head. He watched her in the mirror as she rolled the clear brown prophylactic down the smaller plug. Two pumps of lube on the condom, then she was prying his tense cheeks apart.

"Relax, Puppy. I promise it feels good, but only if you relax."

"Mistress," he whined. She shifted, her panties were slicked with her lust, leaving her more than wet between her legs, then leaned forward, intentionally showing Miles her red thong hidden under her black mini skirt.

Miles moaned in appreciation, she checked the mirror to see his eyes locked on her ass. He was leaking precum like crazy, another strand somehow defying gravity hanging from his head. She fought the instant urge to lick it up and pulled Derrick's cheeks apart instead.

"You have such a cute hole back here, Puppy," she praised, pushing a finger against his pale bud. It winked and she pushed harder, her already lubed finger slipping inside him easily. "Oh. You've played with yourself here, haven't you?"

Derrick whined and Miles moaned. "Yes, Mistress," he said, barely a breath.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"Yes, Mistress," he growled, louder.

"What did you say?"

"I said 'Yes, Mistress'," he barked.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I, ah. I play, um..."

"What do you play with, Derrick? Tell me."

"I play with my ass, Mistress," he whined, wiggling his whole body, his ass clamped tight on her finger. "I like playing with my ass."

"Good boy," she praised, pushing her finger deeper. He moaned. "You need a bigger plug, then." She pulled her finger out of him and he whined, his hole pulsing with need. The clear buttplug went on a paper towel and she returned to the cabinet, searching for a good plug. She pulled out a small one, bigger than the one Miles had, but not by much and turned around, catching Derrick's eyes in the mirror.

He didn't look away this time. "Bigger, please, Mistress."

"Oh, Puppy, aren't you full of surprises today." The small plug went back in the drawer and she pulled out one that was a little larger, but still modest.

"Bigger, please," Derrick requested. She nodded, putting the modest one back and pulled out what she considered a 'normal' sized plug. "Bigger," he said again. Miles gasped, or tried to with his gag, but it came out more as a choking gargle. A quick glance his way showed he was drooling down his chest now. The sight was arousing.

Forcing herself to turn back to the drawer she pulled out a dildo, slightly smaller than an average cock, smaller than both of her boys, but highly detailed down to veins tracing the shaft, the sexy fringes flaring out around the head, and two round silicone balls at the bottom. Derrick swallowed hard then nodded, a micro-movement, but she caught it.

The dildo was soon wrapped in a strawberry flavored condom and covered in lube. Derrick shivered as she approached him. A quick check over her shoulder and a subtle adjustment so Miles had a good view, then she was prying his cheeks apart again. Derrick trembled under her, so she put one hand on the small of his back.

"Shh, good job, Puppy. You're such a good boy."

"Thank you, Mistress," he whispered.

She pressed the head of the fake cock against his twitching hole and it relaxed, welcoming it inside. It didn't take much to get the head of the cock into his ring of muscles, but she worked it slow, not wanting it to hurt at all. Not yet, at least, not until she understood what he liked, knew how to make him come just from his ass. Now that she'd thought about it she was sure she could milk him, given enough time. Not today, she glanced at the clock, discreetly tucked into the far corner of the room, realizing they were already past the halfway mark.

The time returned her focus and she rocked the dildo in and out of his greedy hole. He was saying something under his breath and she strained to hear it, and once she caught the words she could hear them clearly. "Yes, Mistress, please, yes, yes, please, Mistress..."

He continued to chant this to himself as she pushed the cock deeper a tiny bit more each time. His ass thrust up into the air when the cock was halfway in, pushing it deeper. He repeated the move and the cock sank home, the silicone balls resting against his ass.

"You look so good with an ass full of cock, Puppy," she purred. He shivered and the cock pulsed, pushing out a tiny bit, but he pulled it back in again without being told. Suppressing her surprise by biting her lower lip, she put a hand on the small of his back, no longer damp, but now wet with sweat. "I think I'll stuff your ass every time you visit me. From now on."

She peeked at Miles, his eyes were locked on the backside of the balls of the dildo deep inside his friend's ass. The way he stared had her wondering if both of her boys weren't bisexual, and then she rolled her eyes at herself. Of course they were, they scened together with her.

Twenty minutes left. Not enough time, she had to stifle her frustrated growl. She picked up the wartenberg wheel, leaving Derrick still tied to the bench. "Don't let my cock fall out of your ass, do you understand, Puppy?"

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered.

"Good." She approached Miles and reached up. He looked surprised as she reached her arms around the back of his head and released the ball gag. She let it drop to the floor, then stepped back, admiring his saliva-slicked chest. "You're a mess, boy."

"Sorry, Mistress," he said, his voice sounding rough like sandpaper.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked, holding the wheel up.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, swallowing hard.

"Good." She reached forward and gently released one of the alligator clamps. His nipple stayed indented as he hissed in pain.

"Fuck!" he growled. "Fuck that hurts more than when it was on. Fuck, fuck, that stings!"

"Hush," she barked, removing the other one. He thrashed, or at least tried to, but was firmly restrained. "Shh. Good, there you go, good boy," she praised, running the wheel lightly over his right bicep. He was a little too hairy on his chest to use the multi-wheeled wartenberg wheel, it would tangle. Stifling a sigh of disappointment in herself she ran it over his arms, down his toned belly, down his thighs, then back up his body. He shivered as she moved close to intimate areas, his cock bouncing needily.

"Mistress," he moaned. She checked, looking up at him, but he wasn't really talking to her. "Oh, Mistress."

His nipples were angry red, and the hiss of pain that escaped him when she wheeled over each one drew another flush of lust to her loins. She was so turned on, these two did something to her, made her lose her mind with lust.

She suddenly wanted to taste Derrick, eager to again have a cock in her mouth. She wanted to compare their taste, to contrast how they felt stretching her lips wide. The wartenberg wheel was discarded in her next breath, then she was working quickly, releasing Derrick's bonds.

Once he was unbound Derrick started to push himself off the bench. "Stay," she barked, pushing her hand down on the small of his back. "Did I tell you to get up?"

"No, Mistress," he growled, frustrated.

"Stay," she demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, though it took him a few defiant breaths before he did.

She turned to Miles. "Boy, I am going to unbind you, and you are going to stand right there," she pointed to the wall, "until I tell you otherwise. If you move you will not get the treat I have planned for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said, looking eager, the wildness returning to his eyes. She really liked how it looked when his eyes were wild with desire.

She quickly unhooked his cuffs from the cross but left them on. He looked at them curiously, then moved to stand on the wall where she'd pointed.

"Puppy?" she said, using her sweet voice.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Come here." He didn't move at first, as if he were worried this was a trick, then slowly pushed himself off the bench. When she didn't say anything he nodded and stood up, putting his hands behind his back as he stood tall in front of her.

He wiggled, his arms flexing. She realized he was holding the dildo in his ass with his hands. She smiled, feeling wicked and sexy as he danced nervously for her.

She spun around so that her back was to him. "Mistress?"

"Untie my corset, Puppy." She waited two breaths before his fingers very gently caressed her back, then tugged at the ties of her corset. Once it was loose enough she shrugged it over her shoulders and sighed in relief as the pressure receded from her compressed breasts. She tossed it aside and turned back to him.

His arms flexed as he fought the urge to reach out for her, and also to keep his ass stuffed. She stared at him, taking a moment to let her eyes trail down his body until she found his purpled cock, soaked with precum. She dropped down to her knees slowly, tracing her fingers down his chest as she did so.

The surprised noise he made when she sucked him into her mouth was arousing. "Fuck, Mistress," he moaned, his arms flexing and straining as he fought his urge to touch her. "Fuck, you're so fucking beautiful. So sexy, Mistress."

"Shh, Puppy," she whispered, then plunged down on his dick again. It was nice, she couldn't exactly place the differences, but she didn't care, his cock fit her mouth nicely. He tasted different, too, but still good, still musky and masculine.

A quick glance in the mirror showed her that Miles was also straining, the muscles in his arms and thighs rippling as he fought to keep himself from touching his throbbing cock. She hummed in approval and then returned to blowing Derrick. She had a better angle this time and she took him deeper than she could with Miles, painting the taste of precum all the way to the back of her throat.

"Fuck, fuck," he was whispering, chanting under his breath. "Fuck yes, fuck yes."