Restroom Surprise

Story Info
Surprised by another hand.
1.7k words
4.03
8k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening as I was heading down the hall towards the men's room. As I was passing the women's toilets, I heard a squeaking noise from the other side of the bathroom door. I thought that it was a bit odd since I didn't think anyone else was working this late. It was the lateness of the hour that got to me as otherwise I would have never have even considered opening the women's bathroom door. It was a good thing that this company oils its hinges well. With it being after ten o'clock at night the bathroom only had about a quarter of its lights on when I opened the door and quietly stepped inside. It was then that I heard a female voice.

"Ummmm...Nummm...oh fuck...yeah" I heard the voice panting.

Between that and the squeaking sound I managed to work out that there was indeed someone in there trying to get off. I ducked my head down and scanned the space under the stall doors until I saw one with feet inside the stall. Nice feet I thought as I saw they were splayed wide with a pair of sensible blue pumps set to one side. I now wondered how I was going to find out who it was inside the stall without being caught. Slipping inside the stall at the end I was now two stalls away from where the woman was sitting, her voice was lower and softer now and I could also hear little fluttery noises coming from deep in her throat. Taking my shoes off and setting them on the ledge of the cistern I climbed up on top of the toilet pan after putting the seat down quietly. Good thing I did a lot of push ups when I was younger, my arms now up to the task of getting up on top of the stall wall.

Of course, the bonus was that with my shoes out of view and me at the back of the stall I was pretty much invisible to a casual onlooker. I balanced my belly against the wall and poked my head out a little further and finally I saw what was going on or should I say getting off more like. She was a nice-looking woman who was wearing a frilly yellow blouse that was gaping open and had long black hair, medium boobs and had a nice pair of smooth legs. Her panties were out of my sight so were probably on the floor with the way she had spread her legs. She was now leaning back on the toilet seat and had three fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy. With one hand mauling her left boob her other hand was busy fingering her pussy.

She must have been pinching her nipple really hard as it was red and stuck out like a cherry on a sundae ice cream. Her eyes were closed which was just as well as I had a hard-on from the scene, I was engrossed in watching. Her fingers now started thrusting in and out of her faster and faster as she flipped her thumb against her stiff nipple, she began muttering to herself again.

"Fuck him...don't need him...don't need her...fuck them...got myself...oh fuck yeah...right there...do me...fucking do me...aaahhhh... Her mumbles now fading into groans and gurgles as her right hand became a blur between her pussy and her clit ending when she suddenly sagged back with a long "Oooohhhhhh"

I was breathing faster myself as I watched in fascination as she took some toilet paper and dabbed at her sweaty face and chest, as sat up she flushed the toilet using the spray like a bidet. I just couldn't get enough of this when all of a sudden to my surprise something happened that made me freeze exactly where I was. I could now feel a hand on my crotch. Now you have to understand my position, I was balanced on the stall separator wall with my head and chest on one side, waist down hanging in the air of the other stall. I hadn't even heard to bathroom door being opened. At least I think I would have but admittedly I was pretty much absorbed in the woman I just happened to be spying on. That now left only one possibility, that someone else had heard this black-haired woman and had the same idea that I did, I just hoped it wasn't security.

I also hoped that it was a woman that had her hand on my crotch and really wished I could do something to find out because there were fingers tracing my hard-on through my pants and I couldn't move without making too much noise to draw attention to my myself from the woman that I had been spying on in the first place. It didn't seem like a good idea anymore; I could see her buttoning up her blouse and her dark coloured nipples were almost visible through it. As she drew her panties back up her legs, I dropped my head to be on the safe side as I had my own problems to deal with. The fingers on my crotch knew what they were doing, and they had been joined by a hand pressing my pants into the split of my ass. It looked like I was going to be having my own sexual experience, but it was going to be in my pants.

I then heard the black-haired woman leave her stall and she was now washing her hands when I heard a female voice from my stall call out to her.

"Liz...you still working on that Offshore project" The voice now asked the black-haired woman.

"Oh...hi Sally, yeah it's a grind but you know how it is when you have to get something done" The woman named Liz replied as I was grinding my teeth by now.

I assumed Sally was bringing me closer to the edge and I just knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer. She was playing with what felt like her thumb and one finger running up the ridge of my stiff shaft and gripping my cockhead through my pants and rubbing it with her thumb then scratching with her nails back down to my balls again. I had to put one arm out to press against the wall and reach back to hold the top of the stall with my other hand as I felt my balls starting to boil. What a scene it must have looked...Liz was now drying her hands and I was never so happy about a bathroom being equipped with one of those hot air dryers. The sound that it made drowned out any squeaks that I may have caused as I now spurted off in my pants coating my cock and balls with my hot spunk as Sally rubbed my pants against me.

Sally kept this up until I was no longer jerking my hips any more by which time, I knew that the front of my pants was stained clear through with my man juice. I could feel the pool of spunk from my waist down to my sticky balls. Once finished drying her hands Liz started to leave the bathroom but Sally began talking to her again about some woman who had just had a baby. I was still managing to keep my balance and keep my head and legs down while now wondering what Sally's game was. I got really worried when I felt Sally put a hand in my hip pocket and dig out my wallet, but I wasn't in any position to protest about it at that moment. Finally, once they had finished talking and Liz finally left, I was now left alone with Sally who had kept her hand on my crotch as she spoke to me or the first time.

"You've got a nice ass there Alex, I'd love to see it again someday close up and personal and I think you know what I mean by that, I'll be leaving you now and if you get down quickly I'll make sure the hallway is clear for you for say...about two minutes which I think will be long enough for you to go do something in the right bathroom" She chuckled at me with a deep throaty sound as she rubbed my wet spot one more time.

"Oh and don't waste your time looking around for me as it would be a waste of your time, besides I know how to find you" She continued before leaving the bathroom.

I clambered down off the stall and put my shoes back on before I hurried to the bathroom door. As I poked my head out the door the hall was empty. I didn't hear any footsteps although the carpet made that clue unlikely to begin with. So, I rushed to the men's bathroom and looked down at my pants which were stained from my waistband down to the bottom of my fly. There was nothing I could do about it, so I unzipped my pants and took some wet paper towels and did as much as I could to clean myself up. I smelled like a cross between a locker room and a whorehouse mattress, but the clean-up did help a little. As I went back to my desk, I skittishly checked around to make sure I wouldn't run into anyone when I got there, I saw my briefcase and breathed a sigh of relief as I could hold it in front of me when I left.

When I tried to pick it up the handle slipped out of my hand and when I had a closer look at it I took a sniff. I had to open it as it seemed that Sally had decided to leave me a little present to remember her by. There was a pair of damp panties inside my briefcase on top of my papers and they were not wet from urine. I certainly couldn't give my boss my project report now but that could wait until the morning. I now had the stirrings of another hard-on in my pants again and somehow didn't trust going to the men's room again; it would just have to wait until I got home to take care of it while I thought about Liz and Sally.