All Comments on 'Results and Consequences'

by Fred190666

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01over 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it and so what if it was 10 pages long it was captivating

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 6 years ago
Brilliant. Reading it drained me.

I am so wet. I almost never read 10-page stories but you hooked me early and it just kept getting more emotional for me. The emotions were raw, the descriptions so vivid. Visually, I saw it all. What a gifted writer you are. I am so wet, tear ducts and sexual arousal. Just so much to digest. I'll read it again tomorrow. Just Brilliant, sweetie. I could relate so much.

xoxo,

Di

sensualcaringsensualcaringover 6 years ago
I don't have the words...absolutely amazing!

Wonderful. Exquisite. Caring. Loving. Erotic. Romanitc. Amazing. I don't have enough words to describe how great the story is. Thank you for taking the time to put it all into one incredible and complete story.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

Absolutely​ wonderful story

dca5347dca5347over 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

I am so in love with this story. Please keep writing.

bootneck81bootneck81over 6 years ago
Loved every page

A truly epic story I loved every page. Thank you and well done 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

That was a great story - has me wanting more

manhassomanhassoabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

One of the best stories on this site

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Great story

One of the best romance stories on this site. No matter what category it was published in. Thanks.

lovesexyshoeslovesexyshoesover 4 years ago
Wow

Wow, of all the stories I have enjoyed at literotica this was by far the best!!

( also my first comment)

Thank you,

Stef

jasperrocks51jasperrocks51over 4 years ago
Great story

Just finished Results and Consequences, which is the third or fourth story I've read of yours, and it was terrific. You are a very gifted storyteller and a joy to read.

Being a romantic, I greatly appreciate the emotional sensibilities of your male characters. Being straight, and emotionally aware, I strongly identify with your portrayal of how some of us men relate to women and our outlook on life. It was affirming and refreshing. Thank you!

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Great Read

Wow!!!!! Great story. Loved the story line and how it flows. Great work. I could not stop until the story was finished. Again Great Read..... Keep up the good work.... I can't wait to read more of your stuff!!!!!! Again keep up the great work!!!!!!

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52over 4 years ago
Well crafted tale

Thanks for your work, I rarely read transsexual stories, so many are just lame, but your characterisations and strong storyline had me hooked . Great romance!

Geromino91Geromino91almost 4 years ago
I give it 5 🌠, would 10 out 10 if I could

Today is the 4th time I’ve reread this story. Loved it the first time, that hasn’t changed In any subsequent readings. I’ve a soft spot for the romance + transgendered category, especially since if a deep sexual attraction to trans women.

Here are some songs that in my mind I could see in Gerald’s playlist for Paula...

(Laura brannigan - self control) (crazy town - butterfly) (the black keys - lonely boy)

(Foster the people - sit next to me) (mr.probz - waves{robin schulz remix radio edit})

(Jamie n. Commons - walls) (Marvin Gaye - sexual healing{kyro remix})

(bishop brigs - white flag) and (the police - Roxanne)

oh just thought of (mama case-dream alittle dream of me) too

Maybe someday I can find something similar to this but right now that only a dream.

Wish you the best in your creative story telling. 🤘

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The very BEST

This story absolutely mesmerized me to the point of addiction! I have never cried so hard in my life - this story’s ending truly illicited such emotion from me that I’ll never be the same as a person! It’s power is undeniably delicious and uplifting! Please, I beg you, write more about their love story - PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simply, a sweet story about falling in love and romantic with a happy ending. If you those kind of stories, you find pleasure in reading this. *****

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagalmost 3 years ago

Hotest story I have ever read...I am in buffalo, NY and a crossdresser and I love cock.. see me on bdsmlr.com seanette55 OHH to meet You 2 would be a dream come true.. this story had me orgasm 10 times once for every part THANK YOU SO MUCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly romantic. I hope to see a second chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFred190666@Fred190666
Environmental auditor, math/science teacher and part-time security guard French-Canadian, married 30 years, two (great) kids, twice grandfather