All Comments on 'Resurfacing Desires'

by unorthodoxone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

My wife at the time and I chaperoned a gangbang for one of her friends. I provided the muscle to make sure things did not get out of hand, and my wife provided care for her friend (and also played fluffer for a few of the guys).

It was dirty, nasty, and erotic as hell. Her husband was the last to have her at the end. He tasted and felt a lot of cum.

Wife and I went home and fucked like rabbits

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A good story for a slut wife and a voyeur husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Never happen but well described

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great loving wife story go boy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another totally out-of-category fetish-cuck fantasy ended, as usual, with a very negative readers feedback. Change theme or category to get a better response.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ignore the haters. I loved it! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars, great story, I only caught one typo, "He stopped me before I could take her dick back into my mouth." Can't say I enjoyed the pissing all over her body part, all my mind could think about were the water pistols shooting into the clown's mouths at carnival side shows. Overall, I thought it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have either put this in Group or Fetish, and gotten a higher rating. But since this is in LW, it's just another cuckold story, and I'm not going to vote on it. One where the wife likes being pissed on (a fetish for some), and having 3 or more guys doing her at the same time in front of her husband. Yeah right, like every husband wants to see his wife getting group fucked. NOT!! She's either a slut, or an unpaid whore. And guys don't want a whore for a wife. Most whores know to get the money up front first. There's even a story on here (2 weeks ago) about a wife who is a full on hooker that comes home to her husband every night. At least she got her money up front first. In this case, what a dumb bitch, for letting those guys do what they did to her. Doesn't she have any respect for herself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunorthodoxone@unorthodoxone
I'm a man with a lecherous mind. You can say that all men are lecherous, but I think I'm above average in that field.