Resurfacing Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough, I felt his dick trying to intrude into my ass. Knowing what to do, I relaxed my anus and his dick easily pried in. He didn't stop until his balls collided with my skin. The coldness of the lube was long gone because of his burning cock inside me.

A satisfied moan escaped from the three of us. Then the remaining two cocks came into view right in front of my face. I grabbed them instinctively, pulling Lincoln's dick to suck it while my right hand worked on my husband's shaft.

Having easy access to my tits, Henry started to suck my nipples alternately as he pinched and slapped the other one. The dicks in my ass and pussy established a vigorous rhythm while Lincoln's cock pounded my throat.

My eyes gazed at my husband while my chin touched Lincoln's balls, and we looked at each other all while Lincoln fucked my throat like a madman. James watched me with intense arousal in his eyes as three young men violated all of his wife's holes.

I never thought I would feel ashamed but at that moment, as they fucked me like an animal in front of my husband, I felt embarrassed. But this shame only fueled my passion, causing me to pull my hand away from stroking my husband's shaft and grabbing Lincoln's butt with both hands. I matched his pounds into my throat as I pulled his hips each time he thrust forward.

"Oh fuck." Lincoln exclaimed before not long, pulling my head as he buried himself into my mouth completely. Then I felt hot liquid flowing down my throat in the next second. He shivered as his balls pumped all of his semen into my stomach.

An extreme orgasm hit my body as I shuddered between three men. The intensity of the situation was too much to bear. They didn't care about my orgasm, keeping their relentless attack as their strong arms kept me in place. Lincoln kept pouring his delicious load down my throat, Henry raped my breasts as his hips kept pounding my eager slit somehow, and Daniel fucked my ass while his hands kept landing smacks on my ass cheeks. All the sensations and emotions mixed into an extremely pleasurable blend. Pain, pleasure, humiliation, shame, excitement, love... all of them united and exploded in my mind. I nearly fainted.

Lincoln's hold on my head loosened as I collected myself a little. I licked his shaft clean. It was not an easy feat since the two dicks never ceased their assault on my nether holes, but my skills as a girl who was gangbanged a lot in the past came back rushing to me. Even though my mind was like mush from all the stimulation, I dutifully cleaned the beautiful cock that rewarded me with its white spunk.

Lincoln dropped on the bed after I thoroughly licked him clean. Turning to my husband, I grabbed him by the dick and pulled him toward me. I licked his glans sensually while my body shook from the never-ending thrusts. "Your turn, husband."

As soon as the words left my lips, James grabbed my head and buried himself into my mouth. He let out a satisfied groan as he kept me in place, his dick resting in my throat. Then he began fucking my face with twice the intensity compared to Lincoln. My husband used my mouth as if it was just a pocket pussy while two other men destroyed my other holes.

My gagging sounds, their groans, and slapping sounds mixed together and echoed in the room. Our sweat dripped down on each other's bodies. My husband's balls slapped my chin as I lost myself in another orgasm. Again, my fuckers held me in place. I felt another load of salty cum flowing down my throat. James was flooding my mouth with his semen as he let out loud groans.

I looked up at him and tried to smile with his dick in my throat to the hilt. He pulled out a few seconds later and I panted to catch my breath. James sat on the side of the bed as Daniel and Henry continued their intense fucking. I was going crazy from all the stimulation.

Then I felt one of my holes being filled with warm cum. I wasn't even able to tell which one of them came first, but based on the groans I heard, it was Daniel. His warm load felt so good in my ass. Then I felt Henry's movements speeding up before he also filled my womb with his potent seed. Another orgasm hit my body as they emptied their balls right into me.

I collapsed on top of Henry as they groaned. Our pants filled the room as we tried to catch our breaths. Daniel pulled back his dick out of my ass with a plop. I felt my asshole gaping as if it also tried to catch its breath. We stayed like that for minutes.

"I need to take a piss." Lincoln broke the silence eventually before standing up from the bed.

"Yeah, me too." Daniel seconded.

Before they could make their way toward the bathroom, I exclaimed. "Wait!"

I immediately got up from on top of Henry and kneeled on the floor a little away from the bed. "How about you empty your bladders on me for this once?" I said seductively.

I literally witnessed the shocked expressions form on their faces. They looked at each other and then at me again. "I mean, if you are okay with it, of course." I corrected myself.

"Well, if you insist. I'm not against the idea." Daniel commented.

"Why not?" Lincoln chimed in, and I could swear he was eager to do it.

Henry stood up from the bed with his dick rock-hard even though he just creampied me. In fact, all of the four dicks were standing up proudly. I guess my suggestion really turned them on.

They surrounded me with their cocks in their hands. My excitement knew no bounds as I waited for their urine. Henry was the first one who hit me with his piss. Then James. Then Lincoln. Then finally Daniel.

I held myself on my knees in the middle as the four men soaked me in their piss. Some of them aimed at my face. Some my hair, some my tits, and some my open mouth. Maybe they alternated between them. I don't know. One thing I know I overly enjoyed it.

"Holy fuck! This is actually so hot." Lincoln commented excitedly.

"You don't say. Doing this to a gorgeous woman is driving me crazy." Daniel followed after Lincoln again.

My eyes never left my husband as he pissed on his wife with three other men. I smiled at him as much as I can while trying to catch my fuckers' piss with my mouth at the same time. I saw his anger, humiliation, and arousal mixed all together on his face.

The scorching hot fluid felt incredible on my skin as it ran down from my head along my body onto the tiled floor. The pungent smell and taste filled my senses. The extra piss that I couldn't swallow spilled over from my mouth. My drenched hair stuck to my skin. Their pouring seemed endless and I wasn't complaining. Quite the opposite, I was glad that we all had a little drink before starting the night.

My urge to pee took over me as I released my own piss onto the floor. I was a dirty slut, both literally and figuratively, and I loved it. I loved seeing four virile cocks spilling their contents onto me. I loved seeing masculine men stroking their beautiful dicks as they humiliated me. I loved seeing the lust in their eyes as they looked down on me while they used me as their toilet. But there was one different thing from my experiences in this ordeal. I loved doing these things in front of the man I loved. I wanted to show him my dirty side. I wanted him to get to know me better.

I relished the incredible sensation for what felt like minutes. Then I felt someone grabbing me and pulling me onto the bed. It was Henry. He made me lie down on my back. He adjusted me so my head would hang from the edge of the bed. Before I could understand what was happening, he brought his hard dick to my lips.

"You dirty slut." He pressed down my head a little and shoved his dick into my mouth. He began fucking my face. I gagged but he didn't stop. Not that I wanted him to. I adjusted my head a little and relaxed my throat to accommodate the intruding phallus.

Henry's balls slapped against my forehead as he frantically moved his hips. The manly scent filled my nostrils once again. I grabbed his ass while he continued his work. Then I felt someone parting my legs. A second later, I felt another dick traveling in my pussy. He let out a moan when he buried himself to the hilt and only then I knew who was fucking my pussy. It was Lincoln. He roughly grabbed my tits with both hands as leverage and began his forceful thrusts. Then I felt two hands holding my wrists and there were two dicks in my hands the next second. My hands automatically started to stroke them.

The men were hard as a rock for me once again and I knew they wouldn't stop until they spilled their seed into or onto me. It wasn't long before I found myself on cloud nine again. They didn't care if I was soaked in piss and I loved that fact. They were only using me to satisfy their urges and I loved that fact as well, and I was more than willing to be their cum dumpster.

The two hands on my breasts slapped them suddenly. The stinging pain spread across my body as it merged with pleasure.

"You stinky whore." I heard Henry once again as he practically destroyed my throat. I would have a sore chin after that night, but it would only remind me of the euphoria I experienced.

I felt Lincoln's dick twitch in my pussy as my walls clenched around him. He groaned before I felt warm semen filling my womb once again. He kept thrusting slowly while his balls pumped thick seed into my honeypot to impregnate me.

Lincoln waited in my pussy as Henry continued his merciless attack on my throat. Then he growled before he spilled his load into my throat. "Take it, slut."

Henry slapped my forehead with his balls a few times more. Then he pulled out his semi-hard dick. My saliva, mixed with cum, dripped down from the corners of my mouth as I panted to catch my breath. But I didn't have much time.

As soon as Lincoln pulled out of my pussy, James grabbed me and flipped me over to make me get into doggy position. Then he positioned his hard cock at the entrance of my asshole and started to penetrate me. I moaned at the sensation but my moan was cut out by Daniel's dick prying open my lips.

I was getting fucked like an animal once again. James landed hard smacks on my ass cheeks as he pounded my ass. They thrusted at the same time, making their cocks reach deep inside me. This time it was my chin that was being slapped by a pair of large balls.

All the sensations made me cum again. My body shook uncontrollably but they didn't even let me enjoy my orgasm as they buried themselves to the hilt into my holes in primal need, and I enjoyed that. I struggled to keep myself on my hands. That was my first gangbang after long years and I desperately waited for the men to satisfy themselves.

They fucked me for a long while before they both flooded the holes that they were fucking. Growls echoed in the room as one dick filled my ass while the other fed me with delicious semen.

I collapsed on the bed when they finally pulled out. I panted for air desperately. Multiple places on my body stung. Red handprints were visible on the pale skin of my ass, hips, and tits. All my holes felt sore naturally because of the very rough fucking they received. I relished the feeling of being thoroughly fucked. It was a long time ago the last time I felt like that.

I don't know how long I stayed like that but two of the men carried me into the bathroom before they submerged me in the tub.

"Fuck, why did we do that in the bedroom, man?" I heard Lincoln probably talking about the pissing session. They were cleaning the room, obviously. I wanted to laugh but I did have the energy for it.

I stayed in the tub for long minutes. The warm water gave me a portion of my energy back. I cleaned myself as the men busied themselves with taking care of the bedroom. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere in the bathroom. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming in and opened my eyes, only to see four hard virile cocks standing proudly right in front of my face.

I gasped in surprise. "Really?"

"You didn't expect us to let a gorgeous woman like you get away so easily, right?" Daniel grinned at me.

Before I could say something, the men pulled me out of the bathtub and took me to the shower section. They made me kneel on the floor as they surrounded me. I had four dicks begging for attention in front of me once again. Sighing, I decided to get it over with as I opened my sore mouth and took the closest rod into my mouth which was Henry's cock.

Henry fucked my face once again and painted my face with his cum this time. All of them took their turns doing the same thing. I massaged their balls as they relished the feeling of superiority by drenching a beautiful woman in their seed. I took a few minutes eating all the cum they offered to my face.

They watched me as I guided their cum to my lips with my fingers before swallowing them all. Obviously, that wasn't a good idea because by the time I was finished, their dicks were standing again. They used all of my holes this time. Some of them sandwiched me in standing position, some fucked me against the wall, and some took me from behind while I supported myself with my hands on the wall.

"P-please, no more." I pleaded with them as we all sat on the floor of the bathroom and tried to catch our breaths as water flowed on us. It seemed like I needed to catch up with my old stamina if I wanted to do that again.

"I don't think I can even if you want it," Daniel commented. "My balls are aching."

"Same." Lincoln agreed.

Fortunately, they were finally satisfied. Or they were forced to be satisfied because of the physical limits. We all got dressed and left the house. They all gave me sloppy kisses before we parted with them. James and I arrived at our home and went to bed immediately. James was very attentive as he tucked me in before joining me under the quilt.

"So, what do you think, honey?" I asked him while cuddling him.

He kissed my temple before answering. "It was amazing, baby."

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, really." He pecked my lips this time.

"Thank God. I was worried my image in your eyes would be tainted irreparably." I voiced my concern.

"Well, I definitely see you in a new light right now, and I love it." He confessed. "It's like I'm getting to know you all over again. And I want to see every side of you."

I smiled at him happily as we hugged each other in our bed. James became sexually more active after that day. He fucked me at every opportunity and he didn't hold back this time. Our relationship as a married couple continued even better than before.

12