Rete and Trident Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While I was eating her, I heard the Sheriff slip into the room. I tried to get up and move away, but Kimsu grabbed me by the hair and held my face to her pussy. She told me that what she would do would be to let PT have his way with her while she was eating her friend out. She held my face to her crotch while the Sheriff entered me from behind."

Riley screwed up her courage and made full eye contact. She got like that when she decided to brazen something out.

"PT is very big and that man can fuck, Pete. It was utterly amazing. Within three minutes of eating Kimsu out while the sheriff fucked me from behind, I came from penetration alone."

This pissed me off, she'd never come from just penetration from me before.

"We switched positions to where I was on top of a Kimsu in a sixty-nine while the Sheriff entered me from behind. He fucked me while Kimsu ate me out. I came and I came and I came. I don't know how many times I got off, but by the time the Sheriff finished, I didn't feel like my head was attached to my body anymore. It was the best sex I'd ever had in my life. I'd never felt like that before. It was all dirty, and raw, and so intense. I should be ashamed, humiliated, guilty, and in despair over what I did, but I'm not. I loved it, Pete. I loved every second of it. What does make me ashamed, humiliated, guilty, and in despair is the fact that I was unfaithful to you in doing so and that I hurt you so badly."

She cried for a bit and then pulled her emotions under control. I waited for her to continue.

"Afterwards, Kimsu led me to the Sheriff's shower. After I cleaned up, PT escorted me down to the dance floor and taught me how to two step. That's where you found us after we'd been dancing for a little while."

I grunted to that. My instincts had been that they'd been up to no good. All of the intel said that the Sheriff liked to be confrontational to the men he'd cuckolded. When he was friendly and disarming with me, I was duped.

"The sex we had later that night was the best you and I ever had."

When she saw my expression, she said "Don't even try to deny that Peter Kintrell!"

She was right. The sex was epic. She'd been passionate, insatiable, and abandoned in a way I'd never experienced before or since. Riley saw my expression and relaxed.

"For the more than a year, Kimsu had been telling me that the sex she has outside of her marriage bed helped to make what happened at home that much better. That night between us proved it to me. You can't deny that was the best fucking of our life, by far. I lied to myself that you benefited from my infidelity. I never meant to hurt you."

She never apologized for what she did, just that she had done it at my expense. There was some contrition, but she was honestly proud that she had come home and laid the fucking of my life on me. I couldn't let her self-justification and false apology go by unchallenged.

I filled my voice with scorn and disgust and said, "Here I was thinking all of that passion on the night of the Fourth was for me. Now you tell me all it was all just leftovers from that asshole Sheriff? I had no clue. You lie like a fucking rug, you worthless faithless whore!"

That had the desired effect, she cried out in anguish, "No Pete! My passion was from you and for you!"

"Bullshit, Riley! If the Sheriff got you off just from simply sticking his dick in you, then that answers the question of whether size matters to you. Doesn't it? Fuck! On top of all this, you're telling me I'm physically inadequate."

I didn't really believe this, of course, but I couldn't allow her to be proud about she did.

She became surprisingly emotional, "No! Pete! Please don't take it that way! You are a phenomenal lover. You are never lacking with me! You're the best lover I've had! You always bring me off. You always leave me sated. Most importantly, there is a really meaningful dimension there because we love each other. I don't love Kimsu, nor do I love the Sheriff. If it had just been Kimsu or just the Sheriff, it wouldn't have been as powerful. However, no one would be able to compete with the Sheriff and Kimsu together is a sneak-away threesome during a party. The danger, the novelty, and the sheer abandon of it was life-changing."

As soon as she said 'life-changing' in that last sentence, she realized that she said too much. She cried silently to herself for a while. At least her crying was honest.

She continued, "You remember how tipsy I was the night of the fourth? I only drank one shot and one glass of wine, but I was tipsy and soaring way past midnight. I'm certain now that I was drugged."

"Didn't you say you were blackmailed?" I scoffed.

"But I was!" Riley exclaimed. "Remember how I said Kimsu showed me the videos and told me it would be a shame I'd you found out. That was blackmail, wasn't it?"

I had my doubts. The blackmail was subtle. It was classic PT Hill carrot and the stick. By the way she talked about being aroused by the prospect of being with the Sheriff, I was pretty sure what got to her was the carrot.

"What about Mark Litton?" I asked.

Riley considered for a long moment before speaking. "More blackmail, Pete. Kimsu dropped by my office a few days after the Fourth and told me she wanted to eat lunch. While we were waiting for a trainee at the Sheriff's department to arrive, Kimsu told me he was shy and to flirt with him to draw him out. Mark came in and sat at our booth. He was so shy he couldn't look me in the eye. After we finished our meals, Mark excused himself and left. Kimsu asked me what I thought of him. I told her I thought he was cute, but he was just a boy. She then pulled some eight by ten photos of her purse. They showed the Sheriff and her working on me during the Fourth of July party party. She said I was an experienced and talented lover, but Mark had no experience.

"She suggested that I cut loose and make Mark a man. She wanted me to be the one to teach him about the wonders of sex. She said I was the perfect woman for the job. She didn't threaten me directly. She never said 'or else' but those pictures were on the table right there when she said it. I asked her how it would work and she had the turtle nesting cover story all set up and ready to go. The other ladies were in on it and they all said that they were excited to see me finally grow up."

Her own words were evidence that what got her was the carrot and not the stick.

I said, "You literally begged me to help Mark today."

She said, "Oh Pete, he just a boy. He was so sweet and innocent. The weekend we spent in bed together was just magical. I'd never been someone's first before. For once, I was the one with experience. He was completely inexperienced. I've never felt more powerful. By the Sunday morning, he was totally in love with me-- the poor besotted fool. He would do anything for me."

I bit down on the outrage I felt. I wasn't nearly as angry at what she was saying as how she was saying it. I asked myself Who is this woman, and what has she done with my wife?

I had a sudden insight. The way she was self-incriminating made it clear she was on some sort of chemical that lowered her inhibitions.

I asked Riley, "Are you high right now?"

She shrugged, "Maybe? Kimsu gave me a shot of what she called 'go juice' just as we left the office. I feel a lot like I did on the Fourth."

Riley continued, "You were asking about Mark. He was so scared this morning when we gathered in my office that he was shaking. On the way over here, I blew him in the back seat of the car to settle him down. He's a sweet guy. I couldn't stand to see him suffering."

I said, "Was there more blackmail for today?"

Riley paused. With a look of great sadness, she said, "Not blackmail. Revenge. Yesterday at lunch, Kimsu handed me security camera pictures of you and her fucking in her hot tub. The pictures of your face were kind of blurry, but she was able to describe the birthmark on top of of your inner thigh perfectly. She said that you had come on to her while I was with Mark in Emerald Isle. She said as that I had been unfaithful to you, she figured you were fair game for her. The fact that you came on to her made me so mad at you that I could spit."

I looked at her like she was crazy.

She sighed, "I know it is rank hypocrisy. When Kimsu saw how angry I was, she took me back to her office and proposed that I get some revenge. She told me that what we did here today would set me free and put our relationship on an even basis. For the last few weeks, she was having me put you in handcuffs and said I could take advantage of that."

I broke in and said, "You know I never touched her, right?"

Riley said, "I know that now. I didn't yesterday. Kimsu also made a pitch to me. She told me about the group and said that all of the members wanted me in too. In order for me to join the group, I had to show her and the Sheriff and the other ladies in the group that I was willing to openly flaunt having sex outside of my marriage to you. I had to show you that you didn't own me, but that I owned you. She said all the women had done it. She promised if I did that, I'd be welcome in the group.

"I wasn't sure that's what I wanted, I told Kimsu that I wouldn't do anything that hurt you. Kimsu took the eight by tens out of her purse again and said, 'You don't want to hurt Pete? What would he think of these photos?' It was then that I realized I had hurt you very badly already even though you didn't even know it yet. I lost emotional control.

"Kimsu settled me down and told me that what she proposed was something that I'd want in the long run. She told me you would be rewarded with money, advancement in your career, and all of the sex that you wanted. You and I would still be together. We would still have everything we had before, but you and I would both be open to having sex with anyone in the group. She said there would be no guilt and no repercussions for the photos. After the Fourth, I wanted that. I wanted wild sex. I wanted freedom. I wanted it all while keeping you."

I reached over and turned off the recording. I got enough to satisfy my requirements.

I asked Riley, "Didn't that sound too good to be true to you?"

She thought about it and said, "It did. I told Kimsu there was no way you'd go for that. Kimsu said that she thought that would be my objection, so she brought in a bunch of the guys in the group to talk to me. The mayor, Judge Halper, Bob, Karen's husband, Tracie's husband, and Susie's husband. Every single one of them talked about the money and the sex and how amazing it was. The men all talked about how their wives brought them into the group and that doing so brought them closer to their spouses.

"They were honest that today would hurt you, but they said you'd get over it pretty quick. I didn't want to hurt you, but I wanted the benefits that would come out of it for the both of us. I want you to understand, honey, it wasn't about destroying you. I wanted us both to be liberated. I also wanted a way out from under my mistakes. I wanted a way to come clean to you about my infidelity without destroying our marriage.

"What Kimsu promised was that if I did this thing today, you would never divorce me for what I'd already done. She said you accept what I did and we would still be together-- especially once you got a taste of the upside. As a special favor to me, she agreed to take you to Emerald Isle for a few days. That was going to be my way of making up to you for what I did with Mark there."

"I have a question," I asked.

"Yes, love."

"How are they able to reward me with money and career advancement for allowing you to sleep around on me? I know the answer to this, but I don't think you do."

She said, "I.... I don't know. I haven't thought about that. I thought it is the county's business folks sticking together, right?"

"Wrong," I said. "No one is going to give us big money out of the goodness of their hearts, Riley. You have an MBA, you should know that. The group you are trying to sleep your way into is backed by a criminal enterprise. That money is smuggling money: drugs, prostitutes, and human trafficking."

She asked, "It is?"

"Yes," I insisted. "The Sheriff and Kimsu are the linchpins of a large criminal enterprise. The people that I work for sent me here to gather evidence, and to poke holes in the Sheriff's schemes where I can."

"The people you work for?" she asked. "You mean the prosecutor's office?"

I laughed. "My work for the prosecutor's office is a cover. I work for someone else in the federal government. Don't answer this question out loud: Who do you know, that I could possibly be working for, who would want someone monitoring a smuggling operation in a rural North Carolina county that is deeply connected to state government?"

I was practically telling her it was her father. Her eyes got really big. She caught on and figured out I was talking about her father.

She asked, "Him?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, him. And what you are doing today is jumping into the smuggling gang that is his investigatory target. He hired me to be his eyes and ears on the ground in Darden county. These are bad people, Riley, very evil and very dangerous. Our lives are at risk."

She finally understood. "You work for him?"

I nodded.

"How long?" she asked.

"Five years. I went to law school to establish my cover."

She was completely flummoxed and had nothing to say.

I pulled out the photo of Luis with Marife. I said, "Do you recognize this young woman?"

She shook her head no.

I said, "That's Marife Soto."

She asked, "The one who killed herself?"

"She didn't kill herself, Riley," I said. "She was killed because Luis was having an affair with her. Luis's wife Consuela didn't like that and asked the gang, the one that you are trying to join today, to remove Marife. They killed her in front of Luis as his punishment. That's what he was telling me in Spanish."

"Oh, God!!"

"They tied a lost slip knot around her neck. It took hours for her to die. It was excruciating for Luis to watch. They would not allow Luis to look away. If that's the kind of thing they do."

Riley was disgusted.

"They want you because you have an MBA in finance and they want you to launder their money. What is your life going to look like when you are doing that? " I asked. "Are they going to constantly threaten me to keep you in line? Are they going to constantly threaten you to keep me in line? They've blackmailed you already. If they aren't convinced of your loyalty, what evil acts are they going to force you to do to make sure that they can keep you in line?"

Riley got a look of horror when I said that.

"And then there's him," I said, "the guy I mentioned a second ago? The guy I work for? What is it going to be like when they figure out who he is and realize your relationship to him. Are they going to think that is all just a crazy coincidence?"

With a visible shudder, Riley said, "Oh, No!"

I let that sink in and then I continued. "My boss-- Him-- ordered me to scrub the mission and exfiltrate, leaving you behind. I was given a direct order to abandon you here. What do you think is going to happen when I leave? There is an almost 100% certain chance they're going to kill you. Without me around to threaten to keep you in line, you're a loose end to them."

"You can't bring me with you?"

I said, "He ordered me not to. He was horrified that you'd been compromised. Let's be honest with each other. After what you've done to me, why would I want you back? Hell, why would I lift a finger to save you?"

She started to cry, "But I love you! Do you hate me that much?"

With total honesty and without rancor, I said, "If you will recall, that is the exact question I asked you when you brought the goon squad into my house."

It was gratifying to see the impact this statement had on her.

I continued, "Face who you are Riley. You are a complete sociopath. You betrayed me on multiple occasions and in multiple ways. You volunteered to cuckold me and drove the goon squad to my house to do it. You got so horny from the thought of cucking me that you soaked through your panties. You justified doing this by telling yourself it would strengthen our relationship and that it would keep us together. Seriously, what the fuck? That's the most full-on sociopath thing I've ever heard. After that, you fell in love with some kid you fucked and you glorify yourself as 'his first'."

Riley said, "I don't love him, Peter."

I laughed at her. "A few minutes ago, you begged me not to hurt him, Riley. You told me that you would do literally anything if I helped him. Anything covers a lot of territory. Did you beg Kimsu and the Sheriff not to cuck me? Did you promise them to do anything to protect me? Somehow, I doubt it."

The incontrovertible truth of that statement devastated her.

She turned bitter. "So that's it for me? You leave me tied up on the floor of our home while you run away, and then these people kill me?"

"What is my alternative?" I asked.

Long silence followed that question.

"The Sheriff is coming here," I told her, "If I am lucky, I'll get the drop on him and get him trussed one the floor next to Bob, Luis, and your dreamy boyfriend. I'll try to interrogate him and then I will exfiltrate as ordered. I will arrange it so that you have an opportunity to escape while he and Kimsu are still trapped. If I'm unlucky, my attempt to get the drop on the Sheriff will fail. if that happens, I am a dead man and you will likely follow me. We'll both be dead, thanks to you."

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"Why would you?" I asked, "I cannot take you with me. I will not disobey that order."

She was angry, "I know that! I want to help."

I said, "That's very stupid on your part. I'm not going to sugar coat this. The Sheriff and Kimsu routinely kill people who get in their way. They do it horribly. Remember what I said about Marife Soto?

"I have no illusions about myself. If they can find me, I will be dead. I've maimed two of their soldiers and they now know I'm never going to play ball. I will be a dead man walking as far as they are concerned. That's why I am going to leave you here.

"Please Pete! Please help me! Please don't leave me here under the control of these monsters!" Her anguish was palpable.

"Riley. I'm under orders." This was emotionally the most difficult thing I've ever said. I was starting to lose emotional control. I was so angry and hurt and bitter over what she had done, I could barely handle it. At the same time I still loved her. Worse, I felt responsible her safety and protection. I'd been ordered to go against every value I held dear.

"What can I do do survive Pete? I don't want to die. Please help me. Help me to make a plan. I don't know what to do!"

I thought about it. "I think you only have two strategies for survival.

"The first strategy is to join them completely. This is probably your best chance. You need to work really hard to convince them that I abandoned you. If you are able to convince them that what we have between us is irretrievably broken and that you would kill me yourself if given half the chance, they might take you in. If they take you in, you'll be a slave to them, but they won't kill you out of hand. If you pursue this strategy, then you need to do everything in your power to ingratiate yourself to them. You must try to win their protection."

"They'll never believe me, will they?" Riley asked.

"If you were in their shoes, would you?"

She asked, "What was the other strategy?"

"Take them out," I said, "That is something we cannot do at the DHS because we work as law enforcement within the framework of the law. Our hands are tied. If you attempt to take them out, you will probably die trying. If you succeed and survive, it will end the threat to you, but you likely will be rung up for murder. Find evidence of your blackmail or gather evidence of their criminal activity and use it to barter your way out of the murder charges. Those are your options: join them, or kill them and bargain your way out of the murder charges."

1...34567...15