Rete and Trident Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
masustacy
masustacy
483 Followers

I walked over to Luis and made eye contact.

I addressed him in Spanish. My accent wasn't great, but I'd had four semesters of Spanish and a conversation class while I was in college. While in the Navy, I'd done two cruises off the coast of South America and had interacted with plenty of Spanish speakers. I'd also worked in a clinic at law school that helped Central American immigrants. I had basic communication down pretty well.

"Luis, can either one of these two pubic hairs speak the Spanish? Will they understand what we are saying?"

He shook his head no.

I asked, "If I remove the ball, are you going to speak true words?"

Luis nodded.

I asked, "Or are you going to lie to me also?"

Luis shook his head vehemently.

I removed the ball gag. Luis said I'm Spanish, "I will be honest chief-- the truth from my heart."

I said, "Bob, that annoying pubic hair has brains of shit. Why is he the chief? You are the only one with brains between you."

He said, "Bob has been doing this the longest and is loyal."

I asked, "Why?"

Luis said, "Bob has dirty hands. He has killed three that I have watched. They do not ask me to kill, because they know that I will refuse. I only punch men and fuck women."

I asked, "He says that if I allow him to call the Sheriff, he can bargain and I will not have to watch my wife, the whore, fuck other men."

Luis replied, "If you allow him to call the Sheriff, the Sherrif will come with many men. You will be tied, beaten, and your wife will fuck the men anyway. They will have to teach you a lesson. You see, I do not lie to you."

"I see it." I replied.

Luis said, "One must understand that fucking the men is not a multa for the wife."

"I do not understand this word: la multa." I told him.

Luis said in English, "Penalty."

I nodded to tell him I understood.

He said, "Fucking the men is not a penalty for the wife. It is the price she pays for the reward. I see you are confused. You are thinking this is about you. It is easy to do that, but your mind is backwards. This is not the truth. This day is about your wife. They sell the women the dream of power over the husband. They tell her that today she wins freedom. We treat her gently and give her great pleasure while you without the power to stop us. She records it on video. The women are told that this traps the man and liberates them from his control."

I said, "Is it true?"

He said, "Yes. Women own the power in this county. Men do what we are told. We get paid well and independently of the women, but what we get are residuos."

Residuos was a word I wasn't familiar with. I figured it meant "left overs".

He said, "My wife is not careful around me and I see what she does. She brings the whores here from Central America. She has brought leaders of Latin Kings, Aztecas, and MS-13 to our house. I am the police and they did not fear me. They laugh in my face. These men denigrate themselves before my wife. They call her 'La Bruja Asesina' and fear her. This opened my eyes."

'La Bruja Asesina' means 'assassin witch' in Spanish.

This was completely unexpected.

I asked, "Does my wife know she will be a criminal?"

He paused and thought for a long time. He said, "I don't think she knows yet. I heard my wife talking. They know your wife went to University for business. She understands how to grow money. They say she will be very useful to them."

Riley had an accounting degree and got her MBA in finance while I was in law school. In Darden county, the best job she could find was to be the office manager for Kimsu's law firm.

Luis said "I do not think my wife knew she would be a criminal before she did this to me. She changed so much. She is frightening now."

I asked him, "Are you certain that the Sheriff is not in charge?"

He said, "He says that he is in charge, but I see it is the snake. I see with my own eyes."

The word he had used for snake was 'la culebra'. Culebra is a feminine word. Was he trying to indicate the snake was a woman or a man?

I asked, "Is the snake a woman or a man. The word is feminine, but snakes can be masculine. My Spanish is bad on this."

He said, "Woman."

I asked, "Who is the snake?"

He said, "The lawyer. She works with your wife."

I said, "The beautiful one? With the big tits?"

I made a gesture to emphasize breasts.

"Yes, like that," replied Luis.

He was talking about Kimsu Theron. I considered whether this was a lie. I could not imagine he was making this up. It was too outrageous. Suddenly, my conception of PT Hill's organization was flipped on its ear. We hadn't been able to gather much information because we'd monitored the men. The picture Luis was painting was that the women managed the enterprise and that the men were the security guards.

I asked him, "Today I have broken the plan for my wife Riley. What will happen?"

"Free me," he replied. "I will do the original plan and fuck your wife. I am big and I can please her. You have hurt Bob and Mark for this job."

I said doubtfully, "Will that work?"

He knew how ridiculous that sounded, "Even if I do this for you, I think the Sheriff and the Snake will be angry, but they will have most of what they want."

"Do you believe that?" I asked.

He barked out a bitter laugh. "This is all fucked."

"Should I flee?" I asked.

"That is possible," he said.

I could tell that he didn't think I'd get very far.

"I knew I should talk to you Luis," I said. "You were the only one here with intelligence. I am grateful to you for telling the truth."

"Chief," Luis replied, "I think we can solve the puzzle together. Free me and I can help."

"Before I do," I said, "I have a question. Did you know Marife Soto?"

Luis was shocked. He said carefully, "That is the woman who killed herself, yes?"

"It is the woman that police said killed herself, but I know she was murdered."

Luis was astonished I said it that way. He asked, "What about her?"

"I asked if you knew her? Did you know her?"

He said, "No, chief. I did not know her."

"Liar," I said.

I pinched Luis' nose shut. He opened his mouth to breathe. In went the ball gag.

I went into my office and returned with the stack of photos I'd stolen from PT Hill's mansion.

I went through them and showed each one to him. It showed Luis fucking Marife. Marife was a beautiful young thing. at eighteen, she was barely an adult. When erect, Luis was quite large. If the photos had even looked the slightest bit nonconsensual, I would have killed Luis on the spot and damn the consequences. However, in the pictures, it was clear that Marife was enjoying herself tremendously. Her nipples betrayed that she was very aroused. The way she looked at Luis telegraphed real love.

"You fucked her and now she's dead. Was Bob there when she was killed?"

He nodded.

I asked, "Was Mark there when she was killed?"

He shook his head.

"Was the Sheriff there when she was killed?"

He nodded.

"The Snake?" I asked.

He nodded again.

"You were there also. I can see it in your face."

Luis started to cry. Really cry. Not fear, but tremendous gut sorrow.

"You loved Marife, didn't you?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Did they kill her because you loved her?"

He nodded.

"Are you happy that I ruined Bob's cock?" I asked.

He nodded.

I said, "I will not paint your cock like the others, but I cannot let you go. I must hurt you, do you understand why?"

He nodded.

I said, "For you, I will use pepper salsa. It will give you much pain. You will feel burning, but it will not permanently hurt you. You will remain a man."

I asked, "Does the Sheriff always arrive to one of these?"

He nodded.

"Does the Snake come with him?" I asked.

He shook his head.

I said, "If I can, I will ruin the Sheriff's cock also. I promise you."

He nodded and gave me a look of respect.

Using a brush, I smeared the pepper gel onto his balls and cock. He started screaming behind the gag immediately.

***

I looked at my watch. It was still an hour away from the Sheriff's arrival at 2:30.

Bob's screaming had slowed down, but between him and Luis, they were making enough noise that I couldn't think.

I walked to Riley and said, "We have an hour to kill before the Sheriff gets here. I'll give you a choice. We can take you into the other room and talk, or I can leave your ass here. You pick."

What she said sounded like, "alk".

I asked, "You want to talk?"

She nodded.

I slackened the taut lines and untied her from where she was trussed. I carried her into her craft room and set her in her chair.

I was feeling antisocial towards the men in the bedroom, so I went back into the master bedroom, found a streaming service playlist consisting of nothing but Einstürzende Neubauten songs, and played it on repeat. My college roommate was a big fan that band. The music was godawful industrial machine noise. I turned up the volume and closed the bedroom door.

When I got back to the craft room, Riley was trying to adjust her chair to be more comfortable. I moved her so she could put her feet up on box, which was a lot more comfortable for her.

I pulled out my phone and hit the audio record feature.

I removed her ball gag.

At first, she didn't say anything, so I prompted, "You know I'm recording this, right?"

It didn't really matter. North Carolina is a one-party state, but it wouldn't hurt her to acknowledge it.

"Yes, Pete."

I asked, "What happened Riley?"

She didn't say anything for a long time. I waited her out.

Eventually, she said, "I got seduced. I didn't think in a million years that I was vulnerable to a sexual advance, but I fell for it, Pete. After that, I was blackmailed up to the stakes we're at now."

My heart sank. "The Sheriff seduced you?"

She said, "No Kimsu did."

That was a shock.

I asked, "How the hell did that happen?"

"You know I did ladies night out at the country club every week. It was always me and Kimsu. Others would come when they could, but it was always Kimsu and I. That's how she became my best friend."

I wasn't crazy about ladies night out, but it was at the country club. Country clubs in rural counties in a North Carolina aren't like the ones in big cities. They aren't super-wealthy high-society joints. It was just a place where middle class folks could play a round of golf or a set of tennis and have a meal or a drink afterwards. It was more like a neighborhood pool with a shitty golf course and some barely-used tennis courts attached to it. There was no place to dance, or loud bumping music. After a couple drinks, the bartender, a stout woman in her fifties who knew everyone in the county, would politely but aggressively suggest it was time to go home. During her nights out, I GPS-tracked her to the country club dozens of times. She went there and a couple of hours later, she came home. She was never drank to the point where she couldn't safely drive.

Riley said, "Kimsu and I would get a little tipsy and then Kimsu would quietly tell me a sexy story or two to tell about what she'd been up to. She'd really get my motor running with her spicy tales."

This was true, she often came home ready to go. This was one of the reasons I allowed her to do it.

"I was in awe about how she flaunted herself and how she fearlessly did anything she wanted. I never shared this with you, but she told me that she and her husband Charlie have an open relationship. They both seemed so sophisticated to me. She would often times talk about fucking the Sheriff. If the other ladies were there, they'd jump and and tell about their experiences too and would go on and on about how awesome sex with the Sheriff was. Some of them claimed to have been with the Sheriff before they were married. Others admitted that they had cheated with him, but that their husbands knew and didn't mind. I became fascinated with why these ladies were so taken with him.

This made me angry. I told her before she took the job with Kimsu that she ran with a bad crowd. Riley didn't listen to me.

"On the morning of the 4th of July, you left early to go fishing with Jay. Kimsu invited me to go to the Fourth of July parade downtown. Charlie was out of town on business, so we arranged to meet at her place for breakfast. She said she knew that I loved her stories, so she asked me if I wanted to spend the day pretending to be her while she pretended to be me. It was weird, but it was playful. I couldn't see any harm in it. I was up for it.

"We wear similar sizes, so she told me to give her my clothes, down to my panties. She put everything on but the bra, which didn't fit. Then, she went through her wardrobe and picked out a dress she liked to wear, which had a peasant blouse bodice and a circle skirt. She refused to let me put panties or a bra on. She said that she wouldn't wear them, so I shouldn't either.

"Kimsu has bigger boobs, but I have a wider torso, so the peasant blouse was tight around my chest and did nothing to hide my figure. In taller than Kimsu, so the circle skirt was shorter on me. It was a good three inches above my knees. I looked fantastic. It was the most daring thing I've ever worn in public. I started to chicken out, but Kimsu pushed me to show some courage. She put a name tag on that had my name and I put one on that had her name. She fixed my hair up like hers, and then I helped her to fix hers like mine.

"She dragged me over to morning 4th of July parade like that. I thought we'd be sitting in the box she had me buy for the firm, so that the employees would have a laugh at our role play. Instead, she marched me into the Sheriff's office. The Sheriff's offices has a big conference room on the second floor with windows overlooking the parade route. That's where we went.

"When we got there, I found out the Sheriff was hosting a party for all the deputies who were single. They were all in street clothes. Even though it was early, the men were drinking bourbon. Kimsu said that she was a bourbon drinker and handed me a shot of bourbon. I took that one shot and fifteen minutes later I was totally tipsy, and wired, and loose, all at the same time. In retrospect, I think she maybe drugged me with the shot.

"After we got there, she whispered to me that she always flirted with the Sheriff, so that's what I had to do. I knew it was wrong, but I did what she said. She then said that she let the Sheriff feel her up all the time, so I should encourage the Sheriff to do that too. I knew it was wrong, but I did what she said. I flirted with him and intentionally brushed up against him."

She looked at me and when she saw my anger and disapproval. A single tear rolled down her right cheek.

"The Sheriff didn't blink. He put his arm around my waist and walked me around the room, introducing me to all the deputies as Kimsu Theron. He slyly felt my tits and ass as he did this. The single guys all knew what was going on, and smirked, but played along. I'm ashamed to say this made me as aroused as I've ever been.

"When the parade turned the corner and started coming down the street, we all leaned out the office windows and threw streamers down at the folks in the parade. While we did so, the Sheriff put his hand under my skirt and felt my bare pussy. Everyone was leaning out he window. so no one could see what he was doing. It was utterly electric. I was so fired up, I thought I would burst. Within seconds, he got me close to orgasm and he knew it. The Sheriff refused to bring me over. It was amazing and frustrating at the same time. My heart was pounding, Thad. I completely lost control.

"When the parade was over, Kimsu had us say a quick goodbye to the men and she drove us back to her house. When we got to the car, I suddenly felt let down and I was disappointed. I'd been so riled up for the briefest moment and it had been all for nothing. You've had blue balls-- well, I was blue beaned. My clit was sore and throbbing and my entire pelvis hurt from unsatisfied arousal. I grew sullen on the way home. Kimsu asked me why I was so down. I confessed to her that I was disappointed it was over. She said that she was too. She said, 'I wouldn't let my girlfriend be disappointed. What I would do would be to reach under my girlfriend's skirt and touch her until she wasn't disappointed anymore.' That lit me on fire."

I was shocked. I knew how much Riley loved men, and I never sensed or detected a gay impulse in her.

"She pretended to be me, which meant she acted horny and disappointed and unsatisfied. I screwed up my courage, reached under the skirt of her sundress and touched her while she drove. I'd never touched another woman like that before. She was hot and soupy. She was as on fire as I was. Kimsu makes a lot of noise and that was incredibly sexy. I made her come in the car while she was driving. It felt so powerful and the atmosphere was just electric."

That was relatable. The first time I'd made a girlfriend orgasm with my fingers, which is not easy for a novice who, I felt like a superhero.

"When we got to her house, Kimsu said, 'What I would do would be to make her friend do shots and then seduce her.' That's exactly what I did. We took a quick shot in the kitchen. I was totally sailing when I took her to the bedroom. I made her come again, this time with my mouth. Next thing I knew, she was going down on me and my God, Pete, she absolutely destroyed me. Orgasm after orgasm. It was fucking amazing."

I grimaced at this. Bringing Riley over with oral sex was possible but it took forever. All of my girlfriends reported to me I'm a talented pussy eater. Doing it to Riley took a minimum of a cramp-inducing thirty minutes. Many times, her mind would wander and she'd lose the thread of arousal. Her preferred method for me to get her off was to use my fingers or a wand-style vibrator. It made me wonder if she had been drugged.

"At lunch time, we knew you'd be back from fishing soon, so we showered and put our own clothes back on. Just before I left, Kimsu said that the game wasn't over and that I had to continue to pretend to be her at the Sheriff's party that afternoon. She told me she had to spend time with the Sheriff himself. When I started to object, she showed me a video on her phone of me eating her out. She said, 'If you don't finish the game, well, it would be a shame if Pete had to see this, wouldn't it?' I was terrified that you'd find out. At the same time, I wanted to be with the Sheriff so bad. When he touched me under my skirt during the parade it drove me wild. I wanted to be that wild again."

There it was, the classic PT Hill: carrot and the stick.

"As soon as we got to the Sheriff's party, Kimsu ran up and handed me a shot, remember? I think there was something in it, just as there was at he parade and when we got back to her house after the parade was over. In less than twenty minutes, with only one shot and part of a glass of wine, I was sailing and on fire. Kimsu pulled me away from you while you were talking to Jacob Stein."

Jacob was a defense attorney that I often faced at the courthouse. Less than twenty minutes after we got to the party, he'd ambushed me to try to talk me into letting one of his clients to plead down from a felony to a misdemeanor. He was determined and it took me nearly twenty minutes to shake the guy. When I'd done so, Riley and Kimsu had disappeared.

"Kimsu pulled me into the house. The stairs were roped off to make them off limits. Kimsu took me to the back stairs, unhooked the rope, let us through, then put it back. No one saw us go upstairs. She took me up to the Sheriff's bedroom. In his bedroom, she told me that that game was back on. She said that what she would do would be to seduce her friend in the Sheriff's bed. So I seduced her. I got her skirt off of her and went down on her on PT's bed."

masustacy
masustacy
483 Followers