Rete and Trident Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished tying them down, I applied the ball gags. I cut their clothes off them with scissors. I went through their pockets. Each man carried several condoms, a Springfield XD-9 tactical, two spare sixteen-round magazines, and a folding knife.

I made an ostentatious display of safing, unloading, field stripping, inspecting, and then reassembling the guns. I did it fast enough that it would have earned the grudging respect of a Marine Corp gunnery sergeant. All four of my captives were visibly impressed.

I said, "Mark, shame on you. The ramp on your barrel is filthy."

I held it up for him to see. I fiddled with his gun some more and made a show of looking at the hammer mechanism. I said, "Oh shit, they gave you a gun with the firing pin filed down."

I held the slide up to him as if to show him. I was lying, of course. The pin was buried in the assembly and he wouldn't be able to see it from that far away. However, it might sow some dissension that would be useful later.

"Mark, your older brother doesn't trust you enough to make sure your shots count," I said. "That's cold Bob: giving a man a gun you know doesn't work."

I took the knives and the guns and slipped them into an old backpack that I had handy. I set the backpack just inside of the door to my office.

Only Bob had a phone and it was a burner. None of the three had any wallets or IDs. They were very disciplined and careful about how they were doing this.

I turned the music off. The bedroom fell eerily quiet. All you could hear is four people breathing heavily through their noses.

At that moment, I had a sudden realization that my danger was over. I started to get the shakes. I barely made it to the bathroom before I collapsed. I sat upright with my knees to my chest and wept silently as my body burned off all of the excessive adrenaline. After I had the shakes for a while, I realized that while the three goons couldn't see me, Riley had a direct line of sight to me. She wept disconsolately watching me suffer through it. When the shakes stopped, there were a few minutes where I barely had enough energy to even breathe. My energy gradually came back. My guess was that I was out of it for twenty minutes.

When my energy came back, the bubble of numbness in my head suddenly popped. I was filled with rage. These men entered my home to do me harm. They would pay.

Riley had beautiful long and very thick hair. We had a perpetual problem with clogged drains in our bathroom because she shed hair like crazy. Consumer drain cleaners were only moderately effective, so I'd purchased a large bottle of 10 molar sodium hydroxide solution off the internet. Sodium hydroxide, aka soda lye, is a potent chemical that is highly alkaline. It is effective at unclogging drains because it dissolves organic materials that cause clogs. It was dangerous and tricky to use because it neutralizes acids in an exothermic reaction that can cause splattering. It will burn your skin on contact and can dissolve your skin and muscle tissue with prolonged exposure. The resulting chemical burns are nasty and take forever to heal.

I pulled my bottle from beneath my bathroom sink.

I walked over Bob. I said, "I want the code for your phone. You can just give it up now, or I can torture you and then you give it up. Your choice. Make the numbers with your fingers."

He made numbers with his fingers.

I unlocked the phone. The location feature wasn't enabled. He didn't want GPS trackers to record that he was here. I figured that no one knowing they were here for sure worked to my advantage.

The phone recently received a text that just said, "Report."

I looked down the message chain. There was a text message like that before. Bob's response had been to send a picture of a guy handcuffed to a bed. I looked at the picture. It was Lacey Chillcut. He worked for SBI. I had been introduced to him when he was in the county last month to investigate the disappearance of an eighteen-year-old girl: Marife Soto.

The guy asking for the report must be the Sheriff. I forwarded the pic of me handcuffed to the bed to this number.

A minute later, a text came back, "Good. I'll free up around 2:30 and run over there. Open the garage for me when I text."

That was very interesting. The sheriff was coming here in an hour and a half.

Bob's pattern was to reply to such texts with "10-4" so I did the same.

I walked over to Riley and asked, "Did the sperm on your face come from one of these men? Just nod yes or no."

She nodded.

I asked, "Which man put that sperm on your face? Was it Bob?"

She shook her head no.

"Was it Luis?"

She shook her head no.

"Was it Mark?"

She nodded yes. This was perfect.

I asked, "Did you suck Mark off?"

She nodded.

I asked, "Was it consensual?"

She hesitated for a minute and then nodded.

I said, "Mark, I heard some very disturbing shit while you guys were walking into my house. I heard that you were crazy possessive of my wife and had a plan to castrate me. Is that true?"

Mark was shaking, he shook his head. I kicked him lightly in the balls. He flinched and groaned.

I said, "For goodness sakes, man up. Don't be such a pussy. Admit it Mark. If you could have, you would have castrated me. You had sex with my wife today, you are crazy possessive of her, and you wanted to castrate me. Be a man and admit it."

Mark vehemently shook his head and was trying to say no.

I said, "Luis, is Mark lying?"

Luis nodded.

I said, "See Mark, your own buddies sold you out. Might as well admit it. Did you want to castrate me? A simple yes or no will suffice."

Mark finally nodded.

I replied, "I thought so."

I made sure the men were tracking me with their eyes. I made a show of putting on safety goggles. I then lifted up the bottle of sodium hydroxide. I said, "This is sodium hydroxide, also known as soda lye. It is drain cleaner. It unclogs drains by melting the fat globs holding the clog together. This shit is very nasty and is very bad for you."

I uncapped the bottle and picked up one of the paint brushes. My original plan was to use the pepper gel for this, but my rage demanded I use soda lye instead.

"Mark, you put your cock into my wife's mouth on your way to my house. You shot your come onto her face and onto her blouse. When you got to my house, you were going to fuck my wife in front of me. You had to be specifically ordered not to castrate me. You get to go first."

I unscrewed the top of the bottle, dipped the paintbrush into it, and neatly painted Mark's cock with the soda lye solution.

Mark didn't like that. He made a lot of noise.

Bob started screaming into his gag. Luis wasn't doing shit. He was as white as a sheet and quiet as a mouse. What was really impressive. though, was that Riley was utterly screaming and trying to get my attention. She started pounding her heels, hands, and head on the floor. If she kept it up, she'd hurt herself.

I pulled out her ball gag. She said, "God damn it, Pete! No! He's just a kid! He was scared shitless coming over here. I blew him to settle his nerves. Please don't hold it against him. Pete! I'll do anything, I'm begging you."

This was an interesting turn of events. The anguish and abject horror in her voice wasn't faked.

I asked, "What the fuck would you do for me in exchange?"

"Anything!" she said. "I'll do anything!"

"You promise me that you'll do anything?"

She shouted, "Yes, Pete! Anything! I promise!"

I said, "You promised me in front of God and two hundred people during our wedding that you'd be faithful to me. That promise turned out to be meaningless. How could I possibly believe you would keep your word?"

The desperate anguish in her voice was overwhelming. "Please Pete! Please!"

I asked, "What is he to you and why are you fighting for him? They are grooming and growing him into a monster just like his brother."

"I was his first," she replied. "They blackmailed me to make a man out of him. He's so sweet and sensitive. He's not like the rest of them. Don't hurt him Mark! Please, he's different!"

What she told me was shocking. I'd heard of Stockholm syndrome, but I never thought I'd see it from my wife.

"Riley, I won't do this for you," I gently declared. "You don't deserve to receive favors from me. Since you asked, however, I will give his brother a chance to save him."

I said that because I had noticed that Bob had fallen silent and was listening.

"Quiet now."

I put Riley's gag back in. She let me without fighting.

I walked over to Bob.

"Bob. You're the big brother. You brought your brother into this and now it is a hell of a mess isn't it?"

Bob scowled at me, but didn't say anything. I damn sure knew he wasn't a Jedi. If he were, he would have Darth Vader choked me to death.

I asked Bob, "Did you promise your father and mother that you would always look out for your little brother? My parents made me promise to do that for mine. How many fights did Mark get into where you had to pull his ass out of the fire? I pulled my brother's ass out of the fire more times than I could count."

I asked, "How many girls did you send his way until Riley hit her jackpot? Or was it just Riley? Did you wait until you had someone really special hooked on the line to make a man out of him?"

His eyes betrayed nothing. He had a great poker face.

I switched tactics. "Tell me Bob, what's next Thanksgiving going to be like? Everyone will be sitting around the table at MeeMaw's house. Everyone will be happy, the smell of great food will be in the air, and your cockless little brother will be sitting at the end of the table, slumped over in his chair, totally despondent. He will be battling debilitating depression and thoughts of suicide for the rest of his life because he knows he'll never feel an ounce of sexual pleasure again. He will never get married like you did. What woman would choose a cockless man? There will never be the patter of little Marks around his house. All because you brought him into this."

This got to Bob. He started to cry.

I said, "I'll give you a choice, Bob. I will allow you to exchange your cock for his. Would you be willing to trade and take your brother's punishment? You'd lose your own cock, but you're married and have kids, so you already have everything he never will. Being cockless won't be nearly as difficult for you. If you ask me to, I'll wash him off and melt off your cock off instead. Do you want me to do that? Nod if you want me to."

He nodded.

"You want to sacrifice your cock to save his? Are you certain?"

He nodded again. I didn't see that coming.

I said, "I'll be damned. Ok, have it your way."

I brought the watering can over to Bob. I poured some on his face. He coughed and sputtered. I said, "I'm just demonstrating to you that this is plain water. Got it?"

He nodded.

I walked over to Mark and poured it all over his crotch. Using the tail of one of Riley's combs, I manipulated Mark's cock so I could thoroughly rinse off the top and underside.

I used the entire can of water: more than a gallon. Almost immediately, Mark started to settle down. His penis was red and covered with hives. It would take a day or two to see how bad the burns were going to be.

I went into the bathroom and refilled the can. I dumped the entire second can on him. Mark was strangely quiescent while I did this. I checked his pupils. He was in shock.

I said to Bob, "Your brother Mark is in shock. I'm going to cover him with a blanket and try to get his core body temp back up."

I pulled the comforter off of my bed and packed it around Mark. I then went into the bathroom and filled up the water can again.

I said, "Ok, Bob. Ready for your turn?"

He shook his head and started to try to say something.

I asked, "You want to talk first?"

He nodded.

I said, "If I take that ball gag out, are we going to talk, or are you going to waste my time?"

He was trying to emphasize his desire to talk.

I pulled the gag out. He said in an over-controlled voice, "Pete, let's cut a deal, ok? You obviously aren't a guy who is constrained by the law. I know this looks bad, but we came over here to establish a business relationship. We came here to bring you in to our partnership. Now, I know you aren't going to appreciate it, but the Sheriff insists that we establish the pecking order of the relationship right away. That's why he sent me, Luis, and Mark. Well, mostly Luis. We call him 'the hammer' for a reason."

I couldn't help myself. I looked over at Luis. I said to Bob. "Looks pretty shriveled up right now. I don't see anything special about it."

Bob said, "It's big, believe me. Luis is the biggest I've ever seen in person. Look, I know all of this looks very awful, but we don't mean anything personal by it. The Sheriff insists that you must be shown your place. I watched my wife Laura get taken. Luis watched Consuela get taken. We make a video of it for insurance when you get brought into the group. It ain't personal. It is just the way we do business. We can probably make an exception for you. That was seriously badass how you've handled us. If we knew you were that kind of guy, I'm sure we wouldn't have tried anything like this."

I kicked him lightly in the nuts. Bob groaned and did his best to double over, but he was too trussed up. I said, "You lie Bob. If you intend to make a video, where is your camera equipment?"

Bob, fighting through a wave a pain, said, "We make the wife film it with her own phone. Ask Riley. She knows what she was supposed to do."

I walked over to Riley and made eye contact. She nodded to me. I said, "Were you going to do that to me? Film yourself getting gang banged in front of me?"

She nodded.

"And this turned you on?"

She closed her eyes and wept quietly.

Bob said hopefully, "So what do you say, buddy? Can we do a deal?"

"What kind of deal do you have in mind?" I asked.

He said, "There's money in it. A lot of money. Everyone gets a taste. The Sheriff does not skimp on salary. By 5:00 PM today, there will be several hundred K waiting in a numbered account in the Caymans just for you. When you walk away this afternoon, you'll have an index card with the account number and password to that account. How you move it around from there is up to you. I have over five million dollars squirreled away."

"That's not all. Once you get brought in, you can have all the pussy you want. Your wife is still available to you when she wants. If she doesn't, we keep a string of pleasure girls. Those women know what they're doing and they get paid bonuses and privileges for pleasing us. They're totally free for us to use. If you want someone else's wife, it can probably be arranged. The wives negotiate with each other for access to their men. Most of the women who have been brought in are usually up for a fling. You're young and handsome. They'll jump to get a piece of you. I know my wife Laura would.

"We also have a few specialist pleasure girls that cater to unusual tastes. We've got one with natural triple K tits. We've got a couple who look younger than eighteen, if that's your thing. There's a Chinese gal with bound feet-- not my taste at all. We've even got a very good looking woman with no teeth whatsoever. Getting a blowjob from her will change your life."

His confidence was building. He assumed that he was selling me on the business plan.

I asked, "What if I want my wife left untouched?"

"Oh, Pete. 'No can do' on that. That's not up to you. The women negotiate their own deals with the Sheriff. Once they're in, they are in control. Whether they get touched by you or anyone else is up to them. The ground rules are that we can't even ask about their deal with the Sheriff. Believe me, the penalty for asking is not worth it.

"Your wife doesn't belong to you anymore. She will probably consent to sleep with you. All of the other wives do, but she isn't yours. It sounds bad, but it isn't. There's an honesty to it that settles suspicions. You'll relax into it and you'll see how it is a great deal. You don't have to be jealous anymore. I saw how pissed you were at her for blowing Mark. You don't have to worry about that any more. It's none of your business and you'll be swimming in as much pussy as you can handle. You have your own money, your own sexual freedom, and nobody in this county, hell-- nobody in this state will dare screw with you. You'll be a god amongst men, like us."

I looked at him tied up on the floor and at risk of losing his cock. He didn't look god-like at all.

I asked, "Have you tasted Riley yet, Bob? You can be honest with me."

Bob instantly said, "No. I haven't touched Riley and wasn't going to until this afternoon. I did look forward to it. I will not lie to you. She's a total fox.

"Who has touched Riley?" I asked innocently.

"The only one I know about for sure is Mark," Bob replied. "Last weekend. We took them out to a beach house on Emerald Isle. They spent the weekend out there together. Riley made a man out of him. It was all on her terms, Pete. She volunteered and no one forced her to do anything there."

Last weekend, Riley told me she was going on a weekend trip with Karen, Tracie, and Susie to Emerald Isle to help a turtle conservation team handle a nest hatch. She'd come back with dozens of pictures of turtle nests, turtle eggs, and turtles hatchlings, and all of the other volunteers. She bored me utterly shitless with it. It never crossed my mind to consider why she wasn't actually in any of those pictures. Of course, while she was gone, I tracked her phone and she had been at Emerald Isle the whole time. She was in the right place, but she wasn't doing what I'd supposed.

I asked, "Has anyone else had her?"

Bob said, "I didn't see it myself, but the Sheriff probably has. The Sheriff always takes them first. He's the one the wives cut their deal with. Like I said, though, the details of their deal is off limits to us."

I walked over to Riley. "Is that true? You've fucked the Mark and the Sheriff?"

She nodded.

"Have you cut a deal with the Sheriff?"

She shook her head.

I asked, "Did you fuck, suck, or touch in any way any other guys other than those two?"

There was a hesitation and then she shook her head no. The hesitation was curious.

I asked, "Did you fuck the Sheriff on July 4th at his house? Before I caught you on the dance floor?"

She nodded.

I asked, "Was it worth it? Was it worth losing your marriage?"

She got a strange look on her face and then looked away and tears rolled down her cheeks. Well, at least she didn't nod yes.

I went back to Bob. I said, "If I let you up, how do I know you won't just beat the shit out of me and do what you were going to do anyway?"

"I won't," he replied, "You can trust me. Once you're brought in, we're like blood brothers."

That was a ludicrous statement. I asked, "What happens next?"

He said, "Let me call the Sheriff. He'll come over here and you guys can cut your own deal."

I said, "I'll think about it."

I pinched Bob's nose. His mouth opened up. I popped in the gag,

I said, "While I think about it, it is time for you to pay your brother's penalty."

He fought, but there was little he could do. I painted his cock thoroughly with the Sodium Hydroxide solution. He immediately pissed himself. I thought about this and had to laugh. This was unintentionally clever. Urine is acidic and would act to neutralize the alkaline soda lye. He foamed up quite a bit. I waited until he emptied himself. At that point, I brushed him up again. I even painting some inside his urethra, which he did not like.

He did not piss the second time. Even if he did, it would hurt like hell to piss through a chemical-burned urethra.

Soon enough, he was making a lot of noise too. I put a pillow and a blanket over his head to deaden the sound.