Retirement

Story Info
Traveling Fun.
1.3k words
4.24
5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retirement What a Joy

While traveling and enjoying our retirement we stopped in a nice spot in the mountains so that we could see the snow, not be in it, but be close enough to enjoy it.

We parked and set up camp, which was easy with the pull-outs because the bus turned into a house all electric so it was a breeze to work with. My wife and I were set for dinner and a nice glass of wine.

About 10 pm we noticed that the snow level was moving down towards us so I turned on the heat and we were good. About 1 am there was a knock at the door and when I opened it there were two girls soaked and looking really cold. I invited them in and told them to warm up as my wife got out some blankets and they were none too shy about stripping out of the wet cloths. After letting them warming up a little. We ask what happened and they said that their tent had ripped open with the snow weight and they could not get it fixed.

I told them we would look at it in the morning and we pulled out the sofa sleeper for them to use, my wife put the cloths in the dryer and we went to bed. During the night my wife woke me and told me to be quiet and listen. The sounds of the two girls having sex were loud and clear in the RV and we just smiled at each other and listened as they made beautiful music enjoying each other.

We woke early the next morning to about a foot of snow around the RV and not much moving, we were quiet but the girls woke up anyways and got out of bed putting the table section back in and walking to the dryer. The girls were still naked and I could not help myself but stare because they were both very well endowed and fit. I noticed I was not the only one staring at the girls bodies, my wife was transfixed on the shapes and beauty.

We got dressed and went to find their tent but an RV had parked on top of it by mistake and there wasn't much left. So we salvaged what we could and took it to our RV. I volunteered to try and find a hotel or cabin for the girls but they did not have much money so the decision was made to offer them temporary living arrangements until the roads were cleared.

We shared our lunch and dinner and my wife shared her wine with the girls and they talked about everything including their trip. We found out they were a couple and that they were planning on getting married the next year. I was getting tired and decided to let them talk and retire to our room after setting up the bed again.

About 1130pm I was awoke by some loud laughter and I decided I would put a stop to this but my thought changed as I looked out the door.

My wife was being stroked, kissed and hugged by the girls. I watched for a little and my wife was being attended to by two beautiful women. They were all undressed and one was kissing and playing with her breasts and she was enjoying it to the max. The other girl was stroking her leg and kissing up and down her stomach basically circling her vaginal area, but that stopped and she dove into my wife's pussy sending shutters through her body. The young girl was extremely talented and brought my wife to a quick orgasm but she kept going to which my wife moaned softly.

The other girl offered her pussy to my wife, which was taken without and question. The girl moved in close to her mouth and laid back so that her breasts were within reach of the woman by my wife's pussy. They had done this before and the girl working on my wife's pussy reached up and tugged on the others nipples.

I guess I sighed or moved but was soon found out that I was watching, my wife laughed and told the girl I was the one they wanted playing with their pussy which caused a little laugh but I was invited to join in. The girls explained quickly that they did not hate men and sex with men was ok but they preferred woman. I told them I had no issue with that. My wife and one of the girls moved close to the side of the camper and I started to work my magic on the other girl. We kissed and I worked my way down to her pussy and she flinched with my tongue action at her pussy. I worked the clit in and out of my mouth and kissed her pussy lips with my tongue, she soon came and I was not about to let it end so I slowed my action and entered a finger into her pussy using my thumb to rub her clit as I was licking it.

The girl with my wife had now come and they were watching us. My girl squirmed with every stroke of my tongue on her clit, she was hot and I was in seventh heaven. There was a movement on the bed and I was replaced by my wife who told me the other girl wanted some dick, I smiled and said she was going to get it no matter how small I was. I moved over to her and she wanted to ride my cowgirl so I laid down on the bed and she got on top sliding down my dick and sitting on my legs. She stopped and smiled saying just right, and then went to town riding my dick with her tits bouncing. I reached for her breasts and she leaned forward so I could play with her breasts and even share a kiss. Soon I came and she got off and cleaned up my dick with her mouth. The other girl was ready and willing but I needed a breather or so I thought she took my dick in her mouth and it was hard in not time, she again wanted to ride me dick but this time it was in reverse cowgirl and I slipped out several times and she put it back in and kept right on going. She moved down a little and was almost laying on my legs as I moved with her.

Once we were all done we retired to our room and the girls slept. The next day the roads were clear and they were able to get their car out go into town. My wife and I could not believe this happened a second time in our travels but since we were going to quit for a while and find a house, we were both fairly satisfied.

That night about 8 pm there was a knock on the door and it was the girls, they said they could not stay but wanted to exchange numbers so if they got to Texas they could call.

About 6 months later, the stars aligned and we got a call from the girls they were passing through the town next to us and ask if they could stop, we told them yes and you could see the light in my wife's eyes.

Well as you can expect we had a great time and a fantastic visit with the girls talking about how we met and trying to make this trip almost as enjoyable so as the time passed we shared each other and I had sex with three woman which was unheard of for me but they left the next day and promised to invite us to the wedding.