Retirement Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in my lap and wiggled her ass around on my hardon. "I see that I'll have to take advantage of the captain's right to perform temporary marriages at sea," I grinned.

She smiled and said, "I do."

I smiled and said, "So do I. Okay, we're married. The captain declares the honeymoon on!"

I pulled the throttles back to 'idle' and grabbed Marla around the waist. I half dragged half carried her to the master berth. She laid wriggling and giggling on the bed. I took off my yachting costume and reached for her just as her clothes hit the deck.

"You are even more beautiful at sea! I'm so damned lucky!" I growled.

"I'm the lucky one. I got rescued by a genuine captain. He's my hero! Let's do it!" she replied.

I couldn't help worshipping her pussy again. It was just too pretty.

"Are you worshipping my pussy again? I want you to lick it and suck it and fuck it! NOW!"

"Yes maam," I replied.

I licked her legs from her feet to her crotch. The higher I got, the more she moaned. The fragrance of her sex caused my dick to achieve a steel-like hardness. I licked her pussy, being sure to stick my tongue as far up her vagina as I could. She tasted so good! I sucked her clit into my lips and hummed a low, low note making my lips kind of buzz.

"Oh damn!" she screamed. "Don't ever stop! That's the spot. Do it some more. Do it some more!"

I sucked and hummed on her clit. The more I hummed, the wilder she got. I felt her already swollen labia puff up completely.

"OOoohhhh Gggggoddd! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!" she screamed.

A river of girl juice flooded my mouth. I gulped it all down, spilling nary a drop. She had stiffened out while cumming and now lay relaxed and twitching. I continued to suck her clit.

"Please, please, I can't take any more. Come fuck me now!" she moaned.

I held her body as tight as I could and stabbed her pussy with my iron hard cock. It was tight but it slid right in.

"Welcome home," she softly sighed as I stroked into her.

She was right. It definitely felt like home. I was warm and happy and on my way to becoming not horny. She was making those little squeaky mouse noises again. To me it was like a symphony. She shuddered under my assault and came again.

"Cum in me, please, please cum in me!" she cried.

I was getting down to short strokes and I knew she could feel me starting to cum in her.

"Ohhh Yesss!" I grunted and shot my semen deep inside her.

"Oh God, Ed. I've fallen in love with you. What am I going to do?" she sobbed.

"Is that a disaster?" I asked.

"Well, I know you don't feel the same way about me. I'm doomed!"

"The captain is about to rescue you again," I whispered back.

"What do you mean?" she sniffed.

"Well, I was gonna tell you later today, but since you're confessing, I may as well confess too. I've loved you from the moment I first saw you. When you showed up at my door, my prayers were answered. I'm so much older than you; I didn't want to upset you so I kept silent. Be sure it's love you're feeling and not gratitude."

"I've already rejected the gratitude thing. Why do you think I came to you when the chips were down? I can't live without you. You are my man!"

She rolled me over and lay on top of me. Her lips met mine in the most sensual kiss I had ever participated in. I could feel her tears of happiness as they splashed onto my face.

"We've got to get with it if we're going to make Catalina before sunset," I told her.

Reluctantly we got dressed and went back up to the bridge. I looked over the autopilot and decided it was doing its job. I shoved the throttles forward. We sat on the bridge and shared a bottle of wine.

"What do you plan to do, now that we've both confessed?" she asked.

"I've got a great plan! We'll go see my brother in San Diego. After I determine what kind of scam he's running, we'll drive to Las Vegas and get married."

"You want to marry me? I thought you would just want to shack up until you got tired of me and then split."

"I'm not like that. I don't want to 'shack up' anymore. I know I'll always love you. Since our age difference doesn't scare you, I want a permanent arrangement. If that's not what you want, we've got a problem."

"I didn't say I didn't want it. I said I couldn't believe you would want to marry me. Of course I'll marry you. I love you too much to let you go, ever."

She sat in my lap and we sipped our wine all the way to Avalon. We radioed ahead for moorage and the yacht tender came out to greet us. We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping. We had an early supper and headed back to Marina Del Ray.

I pulled into my moorage and we walked to the car. She had a very worried look on her face.

"Having second thoughts already?" I asked.

"No but before we get hitched, there is something you need to know."

"What? Are you wanted by the FBI?"

"No, Ed do you want children?"

"Well, I don't want to be on social security when they graduate high school. I don't think so. Is that a deal breaker?"

"Actually, my love, it's a deal sealer. I can't have babies. My ovaries were shot so I had my tubes tied. You're not disappointed are you?"

"Are you kidding? This is perfect. I'll love you until the day I die."

"Oh Ed I was afraid that you wouldn't want me anymore. I'm so happy! I love you toooo much!"

We got home about midnight. I poured a couple of brandies and we retired to our bedroom. I sat on the bed while she did a slow strip-tease for me. After her panties came off, she gave me a lap dance that is illegal in every state in the Union.

"I can see I won't need to go to the topless bars anymore. You are so damned beautiful!" I whispered to her.

"Okay stud, you've convinced me! Let's get those clothes off of you so I can do something I promised I'd do."

I got nude in the twinkling of an eye. I held her naked body to me and kissed her hard. This wasn't a fuck-buddy kiss. This was a kiss full of meaning and emotion and it sealed the bond between us. It actually made me dizzy.

I pulled her down beside me on those satin sheets. I spooned her and grabbed her magnificent breasts. My cock was like a guided missile. It found her opening without guidance from either of us. Even our bodies knew we were committed.

I slipped inside her and heard her gasp as I drove my dick all the way into her. I stroked into her for a few minutes and then I rolled her over and got on top of her. With her lags on my shoulders I achieved maximum depth and she grunted a little when I hit her cervix. Her pussy was massaging my cock. She made it do these strange, wonderful rippling motions around me.

I didn't last very long after that. "I'm cumming!" I wailed.

"Gimme it all. I wanna feel you squirt into me!" she panted.

I came harder than I ever had before. An ocean of semen flowed out of me and into her. She bucked and squealed and then she had a huge orgasm.

We lay side by side panting and puffing, twitching and moaning. She pulled my lips to hers and we engaged in another of those super duper kisses.

"I'll always love you Marla. Don't ever doubt it." I whispered into her ear.

"I'm yours forever. I'll never leave you." She whispered back.

We dozed off in each other's arms. I held her tightly while we slept and I must say it was the best sleep of my entire life. I awoke to the smell of coffee brewing and bacon frying.

I rolled out of bed and padded barefoot into the kitchen.

She was at the range nude except for an apron. That left her fine little ass sticking out in back. I walked up behind her and massaged her butt. She turned around and smiled.

"Hey, soldier; if you're gonna be in the kitchen, you might consider some clothes. You might get bacon grease on our cock and then I'd have to suck it all off," she giggled.

"Yes maam," I said, backing off to the dinette.

She had prepared a great breakfast. We ate it while smiling at each other. I couldn't stop smiling. I felt I had pulled the biggest coup of the century. I knew she was smiling because she was happy. But there was no one on the planet happier than I. How lucky can one man get?

I called my brother. He answered kind of groggily, "Yeah? Wazzup?"

"I managed to trap a companion. We'll be down just as fast as my Merc can get us there."

"I'll be waiting," he mumbled and hung up.

Marla and I got into the Benz and set off down the highway to San Diego. My brother had a condo near Balboa Park. We pulled into a parking spot and rang his chimes. The door buzzed open and up we went.

I knocked on the door and he opened it without looking at us. We followed him into the condo.

He turned around and started, "Hey bro, whoa, whoa!!! Where did you get that angel?"

"Never mind the angel. Show me the scam."

"Scam? Scam? I'm hurt. This is a legit deal. Here, look at these tickets."

I looked at the tickets and by golly; they looked like the real thing. "Free?" I asked.

"Yeah, I thought I'd make up for all the crap I've tried on you. So that's your companion, huh?"

"Pull in your fangs, dickhead. She's a little more than my companion. By this time tomorrow, she'll be my wife."

"You're joking! Why would a sweet young thing like that want to marry a geezer like you?"

"Why don't you ask her?"

"Okay, what's her name?"

"Marla."

"HI Marla. I'm curious, why would you want to marry an old man like my brother?"

"Aside from the fact that I love him, he's the best cock on the west coast," she laughed.

My brother blushed a bright red.

"Well, snoopy, did you find out what you wanted to know?"

"Boy, did I! She's really something. Does she have a sister?"

"Nope. She's a one off masterpiece. I hate to snatch those reservations and run, but we're in a hurry to get to Las Vegas, so thanks and goodbye!"

We were out the door and gone in a heartbeat leaving my brother with his mouth open and his tongue hanging out. A few minutes later we were cruising up I-15 toward Nevada. I handed her the cell phone.

"Call the Luxor and get us a suite for tonight honey."

She made the call and we were all set. A few hours later we were handing my keys to a valet and were being escorted to our rooms. Naturally, she had reserved a honeymoon suite. As soon as the bell boy left, she wrapped her arms around my neck and soul kissed me.

"How are we going to get married?" she asked.

"After honeymoon practice, I'll call the concierge and have him arrange it. No sweat!" I assured her.

"Did I hear honeymoon practice?" Her clothes were already on the floor. Mine soon followed.

We snuggled into the huge bed kissing and feeling each other. She grabbed our cock and started sucking on it. I scooted her into the sixty nine position and engulfed her pussy with my greedy mouth. I licked her clean and then sucked her clit into my lips. Her mouth was sliding up and down the rigid pole. I could feel my orgasm building. I could tell she was close too. Suddenly I was grunting and squirting while she squealed and came in my mouth. I drank every drop.

We lay again side by side. "Tomorrow you'll be Mrs. Baxter," I commented.

"Yeah, and you'll be mine for life!" she answered.

We ordered prime rib from room service. It arrived with two bottles of champagne and a host of side dishes. We were absolutely stuffed by the time we polished off the chocolate mousse. We showered and I called the concierge who assured me that he could arrange everything. We stumbled off to bed.

We slept belly to belly with our cock rubbing against her labia. She smiled as she drifted off. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Soon, it would be mine along with the rest of her. I couldn't wait. I know I was smiling as sleep overtook me.

We had breakfast in our suite. We showered and headed off to see the concierge.

"Yes sir, your reservation at the Little Chapel is confirmed for one o'clock. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Well, my brother gave me some tickets that are supposed to be for two weeks in the Virgin Islands. Would you please check them out and tell me if they're the real thing?"

"Yes sir. That will be no problem at all. I'll have your answer by the time you get back from your wedding."

"That's a big load off my mind," I said tipping him fifty bucks.

"Thank you sir!"

He summoned my car. We drove down to the Lake Mead marina. Marla shopped a little while I fed the fish.

We drove back to the hotel and the concierge told us where to go to get the marriage license. Then we went to the Little Chapel and in a few minutes we were Mr. and Mrs. Edward Baxter.

As we left the chapel she said, "Okay, no more fooling around. Let's get serious about this honeymoon stuff!"

It was hard to steer her toward the concierge but I managed it.

"Your holiday package is the real thing, in fact it is a luxury suite on St. Thomas at the Ritz Carlton." he said.

"Thank you!" I tipped him again and she dragged me to the elevators.

"Take it easy," I laughed. "We'll make it soon enough."

"No we won't we've already wasted valuable loving time messing around with that concierge guy. What was it that your brother gave you anyway?"

"Our honeymoon package," I told her.

"I thought this was our honeymoon package!"

"We'll be here in Vegas for three more days and then we'll get on an airplane and fly to the Virgin Islands. Is that alright? I could give the package to the concierge if you don't want to go to a tropical paradise."

"Are you kidding? I've always wanted to go to one of those places!" she squealed and hugged me tight.

When we got to the suite, I scooped her up and carried her across the threshold, just like in the books.

"How do you want it Mrs. Baxter?" I asked.

"Hard and often Mr. Baxter!" she replied.

I carried her to our wedding bed and laid her down. I slowly undressed her as she slowly undressed me. As soon as my shorts came off she grabbed our cock and kissed it.

"This is officially our cock now. Actually, it belongs to me. I love it and I want it in me at all times."

"I'll do my best to keep it in you. I also get to worship our pussy anytime I want."

We shook on it as I pushed her onto her back and stabbed her with our cock.

"Just like this, fuck me until I cum! Fill me with your juice!" she requested.

We spent the next three days trying to fuck each other to death. I had never gotten that much pussy in so short a time. I loved it!

We checked the car into secure long term storage at the airport and got on the airplane for Miami. I directed her to the first class section and we settled in for the flight.

"This first class stuff is something I could get used to." She laughed.

"Well, you should get used to it. You're a first class lady. As soon as we level off, let's go to the lounge."

"Lounge? They have a lounge? This I gotta see!"

The stewardess made sure we were secure and we held hands during the take off and ascent. We leveled off at thirty five thousand feet. I got up and headed for the lounge.

"Wait a minute. I have to go pee and I want you with me," she said.

I followed her to the toilet; she opened the door and jerked me inside.

"I confess. I lied. I don't have to pee. I'm horny. Let's get it on," she whispered.

"You want to do it in here?"

"I can't wait for Miami. I want some pecker right now!" she exclaimed as she dropped her pants and panties. "Come on hubby, get our cock out here and put it in me."

What could I do? She had me trapped. I dropped my pants to my knees and my hard dick poked out. With a squeal she grabbed it and brought it to her entrance. I stroked into her standing up in the rest room. Her cunt was quivering from the excitement. I couldn't wait.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming right now!" I grunted.

"Me too," she replied.

I couldn't stop cumming. It felt like I squirted a gallon into her. Finally, I dried up. We had made some noise during our escapade.

"I'm full of your juice," she whispered.

She mopped up the semen running down her legs, pulled on her panties and her pants and we left the restroom. The stewardess gave us the 'thumbs up' as we headed back to our seats. I had totally forgotten the lounge. I put my arm around her and we both dozed off.

I was awakened by the stewardess. "We're descending into Miami sir. Please fasten your seatbelt." She smiled and gave my arm a little squeeze. Marla woke up and we got ready to land.

The pilot eased the big jet onto the runway and soon we were deplaning.

"We've got an hour before our flight to the islands. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's get a snack. Hah! You thought I was gonna say 'let's go somewhere and fuck' didn't you?"

"I have to admit that the thought did cross my mind."

We had a little snack and went to the lounge to wait for our flight.

"Gee, us first class types have lounges everywhere, huh?" she commented.

"Yeah, those are the perks," I replied.

The flight to the islands was uneventful. She didn't even try to rape me in the bathroom. Our rental car was waiting for us at the Cyril King airport. We loaded our luggage and drove to the east end of St. Thomas to our hotel, the Ritz Carlton. Our reservations called for a king suite. I carried her over the threshold again and tipped the bellboy.

"Oh, this is so nice! And the beach is just outside. This is a really nice place isn't it?"

"Yes, my love. Only the best for my wife!"

"Let's get into our honeymoon suits! It's been a long dry spell from that airplane!" she excitedly cried.

I caressed her naked body while we watched the waves break on the beach. She crushed me into her arms and kissed me, making love to me with her body and her tongue. I returned her kiss. I felt my cock start to rise between us. She giggled and latched on to it, stroking it lightly.

By the time we staggered to the bed I thought the end of it might explode. I pushed her down onto her back and her legs automatically popped open. I slipped into her with no problem and her pussy did that massage thing on our cock.

"I love it when you're at home in me. I want it to be like this forever!" she panted into my ear.

We were a melting tangle of limbs, mouths and sexual equipment as we drove each other toward our sweet reward.

"I love you more than life! Kill me with your pussy!" I grunted.

"Fuck meeee!" she squealed.

I knew that I would never let go of her. I wanted to stay in her magic pussy forever. She was squeaking her little mouse squeaks again. How I loved that sound! As we approached mutual orgasm, we were quivering and twitching together, almost like a dance.

"Oh God!!! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

"Me too!" I shouted.

My love offering shot into her and she screamed her climax. We collapsed in a quaking mass of sweaty, satisfied flesh.

"Too good, too good!" she panted.

We held each other tightly as we wound down from the heights of ecstasy. Her heart beat clearly through her and into my body. What a woman! All I could do was hum and gasp.

Finally we got up and limped into the shower like a couple of wounded soldiers. Her little hands rubbed me. She kissed me again. I thoroughly massaged her entire body with a soapy wash rag and then rinsed her with tender, loving care.

I carefully dried her off and we jumped on the bed. I held her with her belly against mine. Her tits were mashed into my chest. We went to sleep.

We had breakfast from room service that first morning. It was outstanding. In fact, everything here was outstanding. I decided that we should go shopping. The concierge suggested that we wait for the hotel limo so we had a Mai Tai at the bar while we waited for transportation. The limo took us to the biggest town on the island and we spent a pleasant morning shopping. She was like a little butterfly, flitting from shop to shop. We had lunch in town and then it was time to get back on the limo. I must say that the Ritz Carlton was first class all the way.