Retirement Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla had gathered several treasures on our shopping trip and she spent some time modeling them for me. She had exquisite taste. I didn't see a single thing that wasn't really nice. When the final piece was modeled, she came to me in her birthday suit. I got into my birthday suit and we tried to rock our end of the island.

Later, I lay beside her sated and happy. She reached for me and I came to her. I couldn't get enough of her. We took a nap in each other's arms. I woke up before she did. I pried her lags apart and gazed at her flower. It was definitely worth worshipping. I couldn't resist. I had to kiss it. I had to lick it. I had to love it. It was mine, the finest thing I possessed. Her legs wrapped around my head and I knew she was awake.

"Did you eat my pussy while I slept?"

"I couldn't help it. All I was going to do was worship it and I got carried away. I love it. I love you."

"Well, don't stop just because I have regained consciousness. You are doing fine. Please keep eating!"

She wriggled around on my tongue as I licked her pussy. She smelled great and tasted great. I played with her hard little nub until she came. I finished by licking her clean.

"You are a truly great pussy eater. I think I'll keep you."

"I want to worship some more," I said as I gave her clit a little nip with my teeth.

"Oh yeah!!! Keep eating! This is too good!"

I spent the next half hour with my head between her legs. She came three or four times. I lost count. Finally I rolled away from her.

She was sweating and twitching. "Are you finished worshipping? I thought you were going to eat me all up! Let's get a shower."

"Wait a few minutes until my legs start working." I whined.

She held me tight and kissed me. Oh, how I loved this honeymoon!

For the next two weeks we did everything honeymooning couples are supposed to do and some things nobody is supposed to do. We may have set a new international intercourse record.

As we were packing for the trip back to Las Vegas she said, "You realize you've turned me into a hopeless nympho, don't you?"

"I guess I have achieved my original goal. I always wanted my own personal nympho."

"You also realize that I am now your slave, don't you?"

"Gee," I replied, "I thought I was your slave. You know I'd take a bullet for you. I have never felt this way about any woman. This is all your fault. I'm the slave!"

"Hmmmm, this could turn out okay. A nympho with a slave! It just gets better and better," she moaned as she hugged me into her. "I can't wait to get back to Las Vegas."

The flights back to Vegas were uneventful. She didn't even try to nail me in the bathroom. The pilot greased the big jet onto the runway at McCarran. We retrieved the car and drove to the Luxor. Luckily, they had a suite open so we checked in.

I scooped her off her feet again and carried her to the bed. We lay there, resting from our two week honeymoon, holding each other, kissing each other, loving each other.

I chuckled softly.

"Why the chuckle?" she asked.

"I just now realized what they really mean by 'retirement benefits!'" I replied.