Retirement Community Pt. 04

Story Info
Jill has a secret.
2.3k words
4.58
19.7k
16

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retirement Community Part 4

Jack checked out all the activities this community offers in their brochure and finds his own way to enjoy them.

-Joe-

It took some time for Cat to recover while Jack just lay in the glow of her naked body gently caressing her. After a few minutes they got up, dressed, and headed out towards the community garden. Cat now fully recovered took advantage of the freedom Jack granted her. She slipped her hand under his shorts several times along the way. It took longer to arrive at the garden than it had the other day.

Walking up to the enclosed area, they noticed the gardener tending to parts of the garden. Jack greeted him and they spoke for a bit about Jack's plans for his plot. Cat wandered over to her plot and pulled a few weeds. Jack turned over his plot and dug in some of the homemade compost. Once Jack finished all that he intended to do, he approached Cat from behind and gripped her ass massaging the twin globes. She stopped her work, stood up and leaned against the man feeling his erection press against her. Cat and Jack both enjoyed the hour they spent in the garden after the naked closeness they shared. They headed back for a quick shower before lunch.

Jack did not see Cat at the cafeteria, but it would not surprise him if she decided to take a nap after all the activity of the morning.

Jack walked over to apartment number 40, knocked on the door and called out "Jill?" It was after his lunch and they had not specified a time, so he wasn't sure if she was home.

Jill opened the door a minute later, "Sorry," she said. "I was on the phone. Come on in."

Jack was becoming accustomed to seeing women in the thin; almost see though, shifts a lot of them wore around here. He also noticed that not all of the women here wore such revealing clothing and the one's who didn't, seemed distant. They refused to respond to his greetings and turned away from him. Cat had explained that the majority of male residents thought that women were too much work, but also about half of the women residents thought the same about men.

Today Jill wore what appeared to be a beach cover-up, meant to show off the bathing suit under it. Jack may be accustomed to a lot of women wearing next to nothing, but it still aroused him and he blatantly stared at her visible nipples.

"Hi Jill, I hope I'm not too early." He said, shifting his eyes towards her face.

"You are right on time. The others should be here shortly." She answered. Her grin made it obvious that she both knew and approved of his focus on her breasts.

True to her word several other women started to knock, or call out, before walking into her apartment. Several he recognized as having met before. Carol walked in wearing a light yellow cover-up followed by the self-appointed welcoming committee, Karen, Judy, and Sue. Jack wondered if they went anywhere alone. He had expected Cindy, since they had written together the other day, and she arrived after another few minutes.

After the obligatory hugs, which were now much, more intimate than when he'd first met these women, he now caressed the breasts of all the woman and his cock got it's share of squeezes, Carol told Jack of the newest gossip about him.

"Several women saw you in the game room the other day and wanted to chat with you." Carol said.

"Really?" Jack replied, "It seemed to me that most of the women there didn't want me even in the same room with them."

"It's true that the majority of the women who frequent the game room have become men haters over the years and want nothing to do with any man. The few that aren't don't want to offend the majority and that's why they didn't say anything to you, but if you're interested in playing some games, there are at least two who would be happy to play with you." Carol added.

Jack took an interest in the way Carol had said 'play with you' but chose to ignore it for the moment and only responded to the non-sexual aspect of her comment. "I'm interesting in meeting as many people as I can here. I spent far too many years isolated and alone. I've read that one of the secrets to a long and healthy life is to socialize, so I'm willing to hang out with anyone who wants to hang out with me." Jack responded but he did not want to indicate that he wasn't interested in the dual meaning of her comment., so he added, "I'm open to whatever games or activities they want. Tell them to just drop by whenever they want."

Ann had an insight to add. "You might regret saying that Jack. I've had half a dozen ladies ask me what happened with you at the gym and saying that they would love to be your workout buddy and a couple ask why you haven't joined the water aerobics yet?"

"I've only been here a few days, but I guess you're right, I could easily get overwhelmed." Jack responded.

Jill started the so called meeting by asking what everyone had done before writing wise and what they wanted out of a writing group.

No one had ever written a novel, but several had written poetry, or autobiographical blogs. Many had kept a journal for many years but gave it up. Jack was the only one who had ever written any fictional short stories but he had never published anything either.

Jack was also the only one who had ever been a member of any writing groups before and shared his experiences with the women seated around him. He explained the two types of groups he had been a member; there was one group where people wrote at home on a novel then shared the current chapter or two with the group as a means of editing the work. The other group and the one he enjoyed the most was to be given a prompt and fifteen minutes to write. At the end of that time the writers read what they had written to the group just as a share with no critique. Cindy and Jack had already tried this and loved it.

The next question for discussion was if the writing was to be erotic and what kind of restrictions should be imposed. They all agreed to write about anything they wanted with no restrictions and no judgments. This seemed to be the way to encourage maximum creativity and unless otherwise specified all writing was assumed to be a work of fiction.

The fact that it wasn't the first item on the list was an indication that the people here were serious about this writing group. It was on everyone's mind so that it surprised no one when Sue asked if we were all going to be naked.

That question was tabled until we had an actual writing session, but anyone could be naked who wanted to.

Two hours later the group broke up and headed out to dinner. It had been exhausting, but everyone seemed excited to start this new group. Tomorrow at about the same time, right after lunch, was set as the for the next group meeting and everyone needed to bring a pad and pen since we were going to write for fifteen minutes and we would get the prompt from one line from a random page in one of the books Jill had in her bookcase.

After dinner Jack made it back to Jill's apartment. He had a promise to keep and also wanted to thank her again for getting the writing group started.

"Hi Jill," he announced, and then walked though the open door. He saw her in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of wine.

"Oh! Hi Jack. Want a glass of wine?" She offered.

"Thanks I'd love one. I did make a promise to you that I would stop by to visit you, but I also want to thank you for getting this writing thing off the ground."

"Oh!" she exclaimed understanding immediately what visiting had come to mean in this community. "Well, there is a reason why I held back a bit and allowed the others to monopolize you."

"And what is that? Are you super kinky or something?" Jack joked, but Jill turned red.

Jack noticed that he had accidently hit on something and wanted to pursue it. "The self-appointed welcoming committee told me about many women here who liked their sex a bit unusual, but I don't remember your name on that list. What do you like?"

"Never mind." She said turning her back.

"Now I have to know. There is something that you don't want others to know about. Tell me or I'll have to spank you." Jack said, still with a light laughing tone.

Jill turned around and her face flashed bright red, "It's nothing," her mouth said, but her nipples indicated extreme arousal.

What had he said? He played back his words in his mind and recalled the phrase 'spank you'. That's it he realized, "I warned you," he said, "Now turn around and bend over."

Her body's reaction indicated he guessed right and she turned, rested her forearms on the counter and stuck out her butt. Jack swatted her butt lightly on each cheek and heard her moan in pleasure; he spanked her again with a bit more force and saw her butt move up to welcome his hand. He struck again and continued until she fell over exhausted.

"That was fantastic," she said in between pants for breath. "How did you know?"

"Lucky guess," Jack said as he stroked her ass and dragged his finger up the crack before giving a light slap on one then the other cheek.

Jill appeared ready for more, but Jack stopped, wanting to know why the big secret. "Why don't you want anyone to know you like to be spanked? That is not that unusual."

Jill turned around and faced Jack. She handed him a glass of wine and led him back into the living room and couch. "There are only a handful of men here who will have sex with the women and of them none want to do anything just for the woman. There is one guy who likes to be spanked, but he refused to spank me. Most of the women here are prudes and act as if they are free to judge anyone they deem a slut."

"I get it and your secret is safe with me, but if we are going to continue this, and I want to, then I have to know what you like exactly and I need to see that naked ass of yours." Jack said.

Jill smiled, pulled her shift over her head and walked over to her front door. She closed and locked it. "I rarely lock my door when I'm home, but I don't want this to become common knowledge."

"Not a problem for me." He said.

Jill stood in front of him as he sat on the couch. Her pubic hair, mere inches from his face, teased him. She turned around and leaned forward. She spread her legs slightly and rested her hands on her knees. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked.

"Oh yes," Jack replied gripping both cheeks and spreading them apart then kneading them. He pushed Jill over a bit more then put his tongue between her legs and licked upwards. He released her and she repositioned herself so that she leaned into the couch with her butt raised.

Jack got up and started to stroke her ass. "Tell me what you like," he asked striking one cheek. "This?"

"Yes, but you can spank me harder." She answered.

Jack spanked the other cheek a bit harder. "Like this?"

"That's nice. You can spank me in the center too." She added.

Jack landed the next swat low on her ass and centered between her cheeks. She immediately raised her butt presenting the target for him. He landed another allowing one of his fingers to slip between her legs. She wiggled her butt and raised it even more. He landed another and another until she again started to pant.

"It's been so long, since anyone has done that for me." She said rolling over onto the couch.

"That was fun. Let me know when you are ready for more." Jack said.

Jill's face lit up at Jack's suggestion he wanted more. She rolled back over and again raised her butt to his view.

"Lovely," He said as he landed one gentle slap low and central on her ass. He left his hand there for a moment before slowly dragging it back up. Jill raised her butt to follow his hand.

He spanked her again low and along the crack of her ass.

A soft moan came from her and again her ass rose.

He spanked her again a bit harder and as he looked down and the vision presented to him with her cheeks spread he said, "You look so inviting," before he lowered his face to tongue her deep between her legs. She wiggled her butt and he grabbed the side of her hips, as she pressed harder against his face. She shuddered after a minute then collapsed.

He continued to stroke her ass gently, and then said, "We need to do this again and often." She rolled over and kissed him.

"Anytime you want." She said.

They lay together for another half hour before Jack excused himself and went home.