Retirement Community Pt. 08

Story Info
It's said that yoga is good for you.
3.4k words
4.58
13.9k
12

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retirement Community Part 8

Recovering from an intense orgasm takes a bit of time.

-Joe-

A half hour later they were back at the table sipping their booze ladened iced coffee and playing another game of backgammon. The morning passed quickly and they both headed out for an early lunch, since they had skipped breakfast in favor of some erotic playtime.

The cafeteria was only half filled and they enjoyed a quiet lunch without the stares and comments. Helen had changed clothes and now wore the same modest mu-mu she wore when Jack first met her.

Helen decided she would like a nap, but would love to hang out again soon. Jack headed back to his apartment and a book, but halfway there he changed his mind and stopped off at the pool.

Deb and Pat greeted him as he entered the pool area, "Are you going to join us?" Pat asked.

"I didn't bring my suit." He responded.

"That's okay," Pat countered, "We can cover you." Both of the women laughed.

Jack laughed too, "I think I'll pass for today, but I could be interested at another time."

Pat then added, "We heard an interesting rumor about you this morning."

"Oh, what was that?" He asked.

"That you give a great massage." Pat giggled as she said it.

"Really? Who told you that?" He asked.

"We had breakfast with Carol this morning and she indicated that you are a man of many talents." Pat said.

"I'm going to have to just accept the fact that whatever experience I have with any woman here will be common knowledge within a couple of hours." Jack said. "So are you asking for a massage like the one I gave Carol?"

Deb answered before Pat could, "I'd like to make an appointment."

Jack laughed and said, "It's not something that I'm going to plan and set up appointments, but if you want to drop by some evening for a glass of wine, or invite me over to your place, who knows what might happen."

Pat spoke up, "You are welcome to come over to my place this evening and watch a movie."

"What movies do you have?" Jack asked.

Deb answered for her friend, "Pat has a nice set up with a big screen and a huge selection of movies."

"Nice," Jack responded. "That could be fun. I haven't watched a movie in a long time. I just have a small TV and there is not much on that I want to watch."

Deb again interjected. "She also has a nice selection of porn."

Jack laughed, "Nothing wrong with that," he said noticing the red faced Pat. "What time should I come over?"

Pat's face stayed red, but now for a different reason. Her nipples stood up under her suit. "I'm in apartment 53 and come on by after dinner, around 5."

The date confirmed, Jack went back to his apartment taking the long way around to check on his tomato plant. Not much had changed since he planted it, but he still applauded himself for planting it. He thought he might try to get a few potted plants for his patio too. A few of his neighbors had pots of flowers on their patios.

He hung out at his apartment for a few hours setting up his easel and a small table to pose a still life. He completed a couple of sketches to loosen up. It had been years since he'd drawn anything and wasn't pleased with what faced him. He told himself he needed a bit more practice.

At 4 he put back on his clothes. He had kept his promise to himself to be naked with the front door open whenever he was home in the hopes of exposing himself to anyone passing by. Walking over to the cafeteria he saw Carol seated at one of the tables.

He sat down next to her and after exchanging hellos and a quick hug. He asked. "I understand that you are telling people I give great massages?"

"Well you do." She smiled with her response.

"I now have Deb and Pat asking for appointments." He said.

Carol just laughed, "I thought they might. You are developing a following, but we wouldn't want you to overdo it."

"I'm fine. You may have noticed that I am not afraid of saying no on occasion. I've never, outside of my fantasies, ever had so many women wanting to have sex with me before." Jack said. "I do enjoy the attention, in case you were wondering. By the way, the other day with you was fantastic. I'm looking forward to another session."

Jack finished his dinner and headed over to Pat's apartment. He knocked on the door and heard Pat say. "Door's open, come on in Jack."

He walked into the apartment. It seems that every apartment he'd seen here matched every other in layout. Pat was in the kitchen and still clothed. He had expected her to be naked.

"So what movie are we going to watch this evening?" He asked.

She handed him a glass of wine. "I do have one in mind, but we can watch whatever you want." She said a bit sheepishly.

"Let's go with your choice. After the conversation in the pool, I'm curious about what you would pick." Jack replied with a grin.

"Okay," she said, leading the way to the couch. "I have one already loaded and ready to go."

"Great," Jack said as he found his seat. He noticed that she still wore her clothes, and hadn't asked him to remove his. This whole movie thing started with the talk of him giving her an erotic massage and about her collection of porn. This was her invitation and Jack felt it was up to her to direct the action.

The movie started with a young woman wrapped only in a towel opening the door to a pizza deliveryman. Her towel slips and she is completely naked in front of this young man. Jack thought this was one of the well-used standard opening scenes to a lot of cheap porn.

They watched the short film and Pat said, "Do you want to watch another?"

"Sure, if you like, but let me ask a couple of questions first? First, are you showing me these because you think they turn me on? I'm almost certain this is not the type of porn that you normally watch." Jack asked.

"I thought this was the type of porn that men liked and yes I wanted to get you in the mood." She answered.

"That type of porn is designed for a teenage boy, not an experienced man. You got me in the mood when I saw you in the pool and when you invited me over. I saw your arousal and that turned me on. Second question: What do you want to happen tonight?" Jack replied.

"I would love to have that massage Carol told us about, but I have no idea how to get us to that point." She said.

"Okay. Honesty is always best, especially with me. I guess that the porn you like best is male on male, but that does nothing for me. Do you have any heterosexual porn that you actually like, and that is not just fucking?" He asked.

"Yes, one of my favorites is longer, it's more of a romance. I didn't think you would like it, but there is a lot of nudity and sex in it." She said perking up.

"Great, load it up and I'll pour us some more wine. Also would you like to cuddle and maybe caress a bit while we watch this?" He asked.

" Oh yes I'd love that."

"Would you like it if we were naked too?" He asked.

Jack picked up the two wine glasses and went into the kitchen. He refilled the glasses and walked back into the living room to see Pat now naked and another movie set up to watch. He quickly removed his clothes and sat down next to her resting his thigh against hers.

This movie was much better and very erotic just as she had said. They spent a lot of the movie with their hands caressing each other's more sensitive body parts. By the time the movie ended they were ready to move to the bedroom.

Pat laid down on her bed while Jack started to lick her upper chest and arms. He followed the same path Carol had told her had been used on her including tonguing her armpits. He likewise avoided her nipples initially, but came back to them. After wetting them with his tongue is blew a soft stream of air around the tip. He watched her nipples harden and then sucked them again.

He looked for areas on her body that were sensitive and noticed just inside of her hipbones were very sensitive. He spent a lot of time there. He licked down her legs matching the path he took on her arms. The exception being that she was very sensitive when he touched her inner thighs. He tongued and sucked that area jumping over the most sensitive area several times, but getting closer each time. She opened her legs further and further with each pass.

Jack noticed her starting to hump towards his mouth and started to gently blow a small stream of air from her clit and over her opening. She thrashed violently and he thrust his tongue deep inside of her channel allowing her to set the pace.

The combination of the movie and the caressing had over stimulated her; the licking and blowing was more than she could handle and she came violently. Jack allowed her to recover for just a minute after that first orgasm. He planned on giving her several more. He started over again with his mouth until she again shuddered her approval. He paused again before repeating the process followed by another orgasm and then another. He lay back with her in his arms enjoying the warm glow. They cuddled for another hour before Jack returned back to his apartment.

The next morning again found Jack on the treadmill at the gym. He was about halfway through his self appointed time on this machine when Helen walked in wearing a similar top as she had yesterday.

"Morning Jack." She said, "Mind if I join you?"

"Certainly," he replied, "Dressed like that you can have anything you want."

She giggled, "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear that. I think I'll do a bit of stretching first." She turned and approached the bar on the wall opposite him.

Placing both hands on the bar she leaned forward exposing the fact that she wore no panties. "Do you want to come over again today to play backgammon?" She asked while wiggling her ass to communicate a different question.

"I think I'll pass on the backgammon today, but I seemed to remember you mentioning something about needing some support on the rebounder." Jack answered.

She stood upright, lifted the back of her top, and said. "I do need some support and your strong hands look to be just the right size." With her butt now completely exposed to the waist she wiggled it again.

Jack got off of the treadmill and met her at the rebounder. He assisted her to mount the piece of equipment and get a firm hold on the handrail. He then placed one hand on her shoulder to steady her and the other low and centered on her bare butt. He extended a finger to rest deep between her legs and felt each of her warm cheeks massage his finger.

As Helen increased her pace and also her wetness on Jack's finger, he found himself getting more and more aroused as well. He was now having trouble standing. Helen suddenly let out a moan and fell into Jack's arms.

"That was intense," she said breathlessly, "Your turn."

She reached down and grabbed Jack's cock through his shorts.

Jack made sure she was stable and off the rebounder, before he mounted it. Her hand never left its hold on his cock. He started to bounce and again felt the reason he enjoyed this machine so much. He, like Helen, could not last long and within a minute got off and hugged the woman next to him.

"That was fantastic," he said.

They decided to go to breakfast instead of another play date, but first Helen had to change. They walked back to her place and Jack had to remind both himself and her that they was only here for her to change clothes. She had stripped naked and then bent over with her legs spread. She held that pose for Jack a long time and had almost convinced him that breakfast could wait. He turned around.

"I'm going to breakfast, now." He said and took a step towards the door.

Helen hurriedly pulled her Mu-Mu over her head and followed him out. She noticed the budge in his shorts and smiled, "You have a lot of will power." She said.

"Not always, but I don't want to get caught up in an exclusive relationship with anyone and you are very tempting." He said.

"Why thank you," she said.

They shared a breakfast together over some small talk about their lives before the retirement community.

Jack commented that he had done some yoga before and it might be good to get back into that to avoid the stiffness that comes with age.

"I think there is actually a class every morning here next to the rec room." Helen said. "And I think it is starting soon."

They finished their breakfast and Helen led him to where chairs were just being set up. A staff member was going to lead the group of a half dozen women.

"You must be Jack," she said extending her hand. "I've heard a lot about you. I'm Janice and I lead a lot of the activities here. Are you interested in doing some yoga?"

"I thought I'd check it out. I understand it is more important to stay limber, as I grow older. I did some yoga a long time ago, but nothing for a while." He replied.

"We do chair yoga here and it is very mild, but it is too much just sit down." She instructed. "Most of the poses are seated, but some of the women here like to just use the chair for support while they stand next to it. If you are not confortable with that just watch and join in for the seated poses."

Jack acknowledged the instructions and took a spot next to a chair in the back of the group.

The session started with a table top pose with the women rested their hands on the back of the chair and leaned forward in much the same way Helen had in the gym resting her hands on the stretching bar.

Half a dozen butts pointed at him, all were clothed, but a few wore the shorter shifts he'd noticed before. All of the women's clothing was thin so their form was easily seen by any one who chose to look. Jack chose to look.

After that bit of visual candy, Jack joined in with the yoga as directed by Janice. The yoga ended after only 45 minutes and three of the women wanted to chat with Jack, saying how happy they were to have a man join them. The other three left immediately.

Janice touched base with him to make sure it wasn't too much for him and welcomed him back anytime.

The three women surrounding him all begged him to come back, one saying she noticed him checking out the three of them since they were the ones who wore the simple short shifts. She offered to wear less next time and if he preferred she would go panty less.

Jack smiled at the flirtatious offer, not taking her seriously until the other two offered the same.

"That is a very enticing offer," he shared, "and one that I'll have to consider very carefully."

The original woman who made the offer turned around and lifted her shift. "Does this help?" She asked, exposing her pantie covered bottom.

"Very nice," Jack replied. "I'll try to make it back here tomorrow, but I don't want to commit to more than that right now."

Jack left and the other three seemed to head out to their apartments. One followed Jack and after the others were out of sight, caught up with him and said, "There are other yoga poses that might be more visually stimulating that I can do, if you are interested."

"Oh, are you offering to put on a show for me?" he asked.

"I've seen you over this past week checking out women's butts especially those wearing something short. I think you like butts as much as you like seeing erect nipples. So yes, I'm offering you a show, but it will have to be in private since that type of show is not approved of in the public areas. Would you like that?" She answered.

"Busted!" he said, "Yes, I do like butts a lot. So what yoga poses do you plan on doing for me?"

"I have a lot in mind that I think you would like. I assume you would like me to be naked." She said with a wink. "It would encourage me if you were naked too."

"I'm not sure what all you've heard about me, but for today I'm not in the mood for sex and I am not exclusive, but yes, I'd love to be naked with you." Jack told her.

"I've been talking to a lot of people about you and watching you closely ever since you moved in. I don't want to keep you all to myself and I know you think that too much sex might be hazardous to your health. I've also heard that you like giving oral." She replied.

"You have done your research, haven't you?" He said as he opened the door to his apartment and allowing her to precede him.

"Sorry that I don't have a yoga mat, but will the rug work?" He announced.

"That's great," and stripped out of her clothes.

Jack started to remove his clothes as she did a bit of limbering up stretches with her back and butt facing him.

"You know," he said, "I am seeing you naked and I don't even know your name."

"Is that a problem?" she asked. "Some people consider that exciting."

"You have been watching porn haven't you?"

"Some." She answered, and then got down on her hands and knees to perform the cat and cow pose. She raised her butt high into the air, held it there for a moment before tucking her butt under and arching her back. She lifted her butt again giving Jack the view that almost sent him over the edge. Her cheeks opened and the view presented included both of her openings. This time instead of moving back into the cat position she only slightly tucked her butt before sending it back up to present that intimate view she knew that Jack loved.

Her next pose was the downward facing dog with her legs shoulder width apart and her hands on the floor in front of her. Again the visual had Jack's cock ready to explode.

She stopped at this point and looked back at Jack's straining cock. "Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he replied barely able to get out the words.

"Is the visual all you want, or would you like to touch too. I can hold the position longer when your hand is supporting me." She said before getting into the next post.

Jack's placed his hand in her crease and felt her motion against his finger. Her moisture increased and she increased the tempo until she came onto his hand.

She recovered while Jack still caressed her and got up. "Thank you for that." She said. "I haven't cum in such a long time."

"I thought that most of the women here visited the men at their apartments." Jack said.

"Those guys just want to fuck and aren't into anything like flirting and teasing." She said. "I'd love to do this again if you're willing." She started to put on her clothes.

"I'd liked that too, but I still don't know your name." He answered.

"Maybe next time." She said as she walked out his front door.